JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+12
BodyLanguage
Jmaclover89
JMacLover09
NikajMac
stinemarie
ILoveJesseMac
jesserockz4eva
xxGetFreakyxx
theone_bettytam
jesseluver182
jmacislove
monia16
16 posters

Jesse McCartney Smoking In Style--Article

monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Jesse McCartney Smoking In Style--Article Empty Jesse McCartney Smoking In Style--Article

Post  monia16 Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:58 pm

I don't blame him after the week he's been having. Poor Jess, they just don't know when to give a guy a break.

http://www.oceanup.com/node/9108

Jesse McCartney was caught lighting up a cigarette while leaving a medical building in Beverly Hills on Jan. 14. He quickly snuck it into his pocket when he realized he was being photographed. Rumors have begun circulating regarding an ex-girlfriend of his shopping around a nude photo of himself. Fame.
    jmacislove

Number of posts : 98

Jesse McCartney Smoking In Style--Article Empty Re: Jesse McCartney Smoking In Style--Article

Post  jmacislove Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:09 pm

What.. a.. week. I'm exhausted! Mad
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

Jesse McCartney Smoking In Style--Article Empty Re: Jesse McCartney Smoking In Style--Article

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:20 pm

he even looks pissed. lololol
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Oh just smoke,,, none of your fans will blame you.
    Gosh,,, he wasn't even in the mood of making his hair...
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:26 pm

oh my gosh. poor Jesse<3
    i hate it when ppl try doing that. what kind of sick pleasure do ppl get in ruining on other ppl that they don't know?? its sick
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:51 pm

he looks pissed and exhausted, annoyed, sad.

i mean seriously whats going on?

and the smoking is not even a big deal as kong as its not too much. hes an adult, its his private life, a lot of youg artists smoke and it doesnt seen like hes overdoing it.

but WTF?! whats going on? i have the feeling someone WANTS this to happen
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:50 am

This is not good for him.. He's under alot of stress.. He never experienced something like this. And he hoped not to.. He doesn't wants to be in the media for these things.. It's horrible. They are gonna ruin him if they keep this. And there is gonna be paps all over him for the next couple of weeks.. So sad.
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

Post  stinemarie Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:13 am

Oh no. Poor Jesse Neutral
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 am

OMG!!! Those pictures make me really sad :'(((((((( I hope he's alright!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:08 pm

i seriously do not blame him at all this week. he can pretty much do whatever he wanted to, and i wouldn't have a prob with it (with the obvs. exception being he kills someone). i just love how they got pics of the stages he took to hide the cig. it's like, okay, i'm gunna walk to my car and have this smoke - damn! the photogs are right over there, and yep, they just saw me - gunna hide it and try to play it off while i walk a lil bit faster to my car - i'll just light up at the house, anyway.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:22 pm

aw man i feel so bad for him. i sorta know how the stress is 2009 was the worst year for me it started off bad but ended up ok in the end. I just hope things get better for him.

Last edited by Jmaclover89 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

Post  BodyLanguage Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:22 pm

He should prob quit smoking now so his lungs don't deteriorate when he's 60.
    I've known singers who smoke purely for the "raspy" effect, which is silly.

Coughhhh it up.

Love Jess, hate smoking. Put down the pack bud Smile
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:05 am

I wish he'd stop smoking! Sad UGH!
    That seriously just hurts me so much, i know i can't control him or anything.. but.. i know what smoking does to a person, and its not pretty and i dont want him to end up the way my mom did, with cancer!

he needs to stop Sad makes me wanna cry
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 am

i dont think he smokes tooooo much because he usually just smokes when he's upset or sad or stressed or something.... im just worried about his voice...
    whatever he knows the consequences and hes an adult so its his life and his decision. and hes smart enough to know when its too much.. i dont think he smokes regulary..
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 pm

jesserockz4eva wrote:i dont think he smokes tooooo much because he usually just smokes when he's upset or sad or stressed or something.... im just worried about his voice...
    whatever he knows the consequences and hes an adult so its his life and his decision. and hes smart enough to know when its too much.. i dont think he smokes regulary..

i feel like its happening more often like everytime we see candid pictures of him just outside he is always smoking like he doesnt care who sees anymore and doesnt care too much about his image anymore.

ik he has changed and matured but i thought that he was trying to change his image to a more mature jesse but now it just seems like his image is changing to partying, smoking, drinking, singing about sex, dating an ex stripper jesse.

it upsets me so much. because i feel like he became a whole different person in just a couple of days.

because when people start stuff about nude pics and people actually believe it that shows you his image isnt what it used to be. (not beautiful soul jesse, but the mature departure jesse) which affects how people look at him or respect him. Sad
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 am

I mean there is SO MANY people or hollywood stars that smoke.. I mean I know why U are a bit mad or disappointed but you are judging him now.. And that sucks..
    Plus, you want him to be this innocent little boy when he's not.. He's grown up and mature.. Kind of.. And the nude picture, I don't know why you are disappointed in that cause there is nothing wrong with having these kind of pictures.. FOR YOUR SELF.. I mean, It's personal.. So it shouldn't get out. and unfortunately his got out.. Or not really, but maybe soon..
    I mean, i'm not gonna say that I have nude pictures cause I don't, But my boyfriend have taken pictures of me in my bra without me posing.. U know what I mean, or when U take pictures lying in bed just for fun and pulling faces.. There is nothing wrong with that.. Just if it doesn't get out. Cause it's something for U and no one else. And the ex girlfriend is a **** for posting them, she's just bitter and stupid.
    You are expecting him to be what U want him to be and that's not cool.. :/
    And I don't think he smokes that much.. Just when he's stressed.. And I can't imagine what he is going through.. He worked on his image a long time.. As an amazing Artist/Performer/Songwriter/Actor/A good person..
    And I DON'T feel like he doesn't care anymore.. Not at all,. He partys but it's not like you hear about it everywhere. He's nearly in the medias center and when he is. most of the time it's about his music/acting or songwriting.. Or his charity work.. And WHEN these big things happen.. Which isn't that often..
    So, I'm still proud of him and he just has to work through it.. and do what he feels right of the pictures does come out. Sue the person, or not to.. It's his life and we should stand by what he does..

And What about Justin? I know many of you love him.. I do.. He was also like Jesse.. And look at him now.. And the next album is gonna be huge so Jesse is gonna be even more in the media and still gonna change, cause everybody does..
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:14 am

You are right. Jesse is Jesse. I don't think that he'd change just because some fans want him to! It's his life. So if he wants to smoke.... he should Sad. It's his, I repeat, it's HIS decision!!!!! not ours.... Whether he drinks or smokes..... We shall support him in this hard situation now. Jesse seems quite frustrated. I don't want to see him sad..... I hope so much that everythings gon' be alright....
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Post  ILoveJesseMac Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:50 am

NikajMac wrote:You are right. Jesse is Jesse. I don't think that he'd change just because some fans want him to! It's his life. So if he wants to smoke.... he should Sad. It's his, I repeat, it's HIS decision!!!!! not ours.... Whether he drinks or smokes..... We shall support him in this hard situation now. Jesse seems quite frustrated. I don't want to see him sad..... I hope so much that everythings gon' be alright....

Exactly.. Plus Yes I dont like that he smokes.. I hate it actually.. But i'm not gonna be disappointed cause I'm in no possession to be.. I really hate smoking. I made my boyfriend quit.. lol Razz
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Number of posts : 137
    Hobbies : listining 2 music hangin' out with friends havin' fun decoratin' stuff computer stuff pantin' school texting drawing dance

Post  iwantjessenow4me Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Why is everyone making a big deal of this.It's his choice!Sence you ARE making a big deal of this,call him and leave a message at 310-220-0609.Tell him about how most of his fans don't like him smoking.He will probaly quit if he has a lot of fans that don't want him smoking.
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Post  COMcCartney Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:17 pm

I'm not judging him and it may be his life but that doesn't mean everything he does we need to naturally accept. Sometimes people do things that they think are ok and that's there decision but people who care about them try and get them to stop the things they think are ok but in reality are hurting them. Maybe if Jesse knows we care about him and ask him kindly to stop he will stop, cause it will slowly kill him and even if he makes it to old age, if he doesn't kick it he will be addicted to it and he will suffer for it in his health and he won't be able to do the things he loves to do, act and sing.
    I'm not saying people who think it's ok don't care about him but most of the people I know who care about people try to do things that are best for the person, not what they want.
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Post  ILoveJesseMac Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:27 am

yes it's true. And we can ask for that.. But again isn't it a bit wired? I mean, asking him to stop smoking? As much as I want him to stop cause I hate smoke and cigarets I find it a bit wired.. And he's not addicted. I just think that he is really stressed and just wants to calm down. Yes it can lead to addiction to smoking. But Jesse is smarter than that- he knows it will effect his performing and all that.. Yes we care about him, we all do and want the best, and smoking is not the best. but sometimes just let them handle things like they want to and they'll realize that it's not the way..
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Number of posts : 137
    Hobbies : listining 2 music hangin' out with friends havin' fun decoratin' stuff computer stuff pantin' school texting drawing dance

Post  iwantjessenow4me Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 pm

ohh...i didn't realize that. Jesse McCartney Smoking In Style--Article 495605 Jesse McCartney Smoking In Style--Article 178961
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:24 pm

i have to admit, it did hurt me to find out about him smoking... i was in denile for a while... haha
    but yeah, we cant judge him for it. he is grown up and in control of what he does.
    i do think though that he knows what hes doing to his body is wrong, but its a way of "releaving stress" for some, and i def think he needs that, smoking or not.

<3 just my thoughts...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:14 am