JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
l0vinxJeSsE
jessecraze
HollywoodAngel
babygirl49392
Malwa
JMF
theone_bettytam
11 posters

Will you buy Departure: Recharged?

Poll

Will you buy Departure: Recharged?

[ 16 ]
    Will you buy Departure: Recharged? Bar_left94%Will you buy Departure: Recharged? Bar_right [94%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Will you buy Departure: Recharged? Bar_left0%Will you buy Departure: Recharged? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Will you buy Departure: Recharged? Bar_left0%Will you buy Departure: Recharged? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Will you buy Departure: Recharged? Bar_left6%Will you buy Departure: Recharged? Bar_right [6%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Back
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Will you buy Departure: Recharged? Empty Will you buy Departure: Recharged?

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:44 am

I was thinking if I should buy Departure: Recharged...

First, I already own Departure.

Second, there are only a few new songs and we've already listened to Luda's remix and Body Language.

Third, since iTunes does not cover Hong Kong, I don't have an account and I can't buy the new tracks separately.

Anyway, whether the re-release version would be imported to HK is still a question.

How about you guys? Will you buy it?
    JMF
    JMF

Number of posts : 61
    Hobbies : Sing,baseball,shop,walking,cycling,football

Will you buy Departure: Recharged? Empty Re: Will you buy Departure: Recharged?

Post  JMF Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:15 am

Maybe i buy new cd. Neutral
    Malwa
    Malwa

Number of posts : 1

Post  Malwa Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 pm

I gonna buy it, if it will be released over here in Germany or I'll get it online.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:10 pm

I'm pre-ordering it! I could just buy the tracks separately, which I'll probably do too, but I've always like having the actual CD too. I always like to look at the inserts and see all the pictures.
    HollywoodAngel

Post  HollywoodAngel Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:18 pm

I will be buying it!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:00 pm

I will deffently be buying it!!!! Even though it only has 4 new songs and like we already know Body Language...
    I think it's important to Jesse for us to buy it, to support him.... Plus the cd may have newer features different from the original cd and I wanna see that <33333333333 He's such an amazing guy. How could you not buy this new cd?????????
    *goes crazy out of my mind* wooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:38 am

Of course I'm buying Departure: Recharged! :] The day it comes out.
    Even though I already own Departure, I do too think that its important for us to buy it for Jesse.
    I think it has new cover art and features and stuff which I would really like to see also! <3
    bronwyn

Post  bronwyn Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:36 pm

I probably will, just not right away since I don't have the money at the moment.
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Post  COMcCartney Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Yeah I probably get it, I just wish it would come out a couple of days earlier for my birthday! =)
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:57 am

Okay so I wasn't sure but after reading all of your comments, I made up my mind and I decided to purchase it. As one of you stated, it is important to Jesse and we need to show our support. I also like to have the actual cd on my hand so I will probably get my copy as well as the single tracks through itunes.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Will you buy Departure: Recharged? Empty Recharged

Post  Jmaclover16 Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Yes I will be definitely buying Recharged because my departure CD got scratched really bad and I absolutely want to have the CD to support Jesse

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:11 pm