JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
babygirl49392
JesseMacDeparture
6 posters

Got Departure:recharged in the mail today, did you?

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Got Departure:recharged in the mail today, did you? Empty Got Departure:recharged in the mail today, did you?

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:38 pm

I pre-ordered Recharged from the fanclub a couple of weeks ago and got it in the mail today!

Did anyone else get their's???
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Got Departure:recharged in the mail today, did you? Empty Re: Got Departure:recharged in the mail today, did you?

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Wow, that's cool. But I hope that it doesn't start a lot of crap like it did when people received the 6th and 7th Harry Potter books early.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Got Departure:recharged in the mail today, did you? Empty Re: Got Departure:recharged in the mail today, did you?

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:51 pm

im so mad my dad refused to let me preorder it!! grrrr im pissed i want it SOOOO BAAADD
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:53 pm

I didn't pre-order it because when I pre-order something, I always have a problem. I either never get it and have to get my money back or it comes late.

I used to be in the fanclub, but I'm not anymore. Did you have to join the fanclub to pre-order it?

I'm just going out straight after school to buy it on Tuesday! :]
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:13 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I didn't pre-order it because when I pre-order something, I always have a problem. I either never get it and have to get my money back or it comes late.

I used to be in the fanclub, but I'm not anymore. Did you have to join the fanclub to pre-order it?

I'm just going out straight after school to buy it on Tuesday! :]

i pre-ordered it from the fanclub
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Post  ILuvJmac86 Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Wow! That is excellent you got your cd early.. Hoping to get mine soon 2. I preorder it too... On the side note.. I belong to the JB fanclub and it took them 2 weeks after their cd was out in public before any of the fanclubs got them....
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:08 pm

ILuvJmac86 wrote:Wow! That is excellent you got your cd early.. Hoping to get mine soon 2. I preorder it too... On the side note.. I belong to the JB fanclub and it took them 2 weeks after their cd was out in public before any of the fanclubs got them....

Lame.

I wonder why I got mine early, maybe it's cause they haven't sent me the fanclub package, even though they told my dad they shipped it. My dad has emailed them like 7 times! It sucks. BUT, I was so shocked that I got Recharged. Shocked
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:10 pm

[quote="JesseMacDeparture"]
    ILuvJmac86 wrote:Wow! That is excellent you got your cd early.. Hoping to get mine soon 2. I preorder it too... On the side note.. I belong to the JB fanclub and it took them 2 weeks after their cd was out in public before any of the fanclubs got them....

Lame, I wonder why you got it so late...

I wonder why I got Recharged early (?), must be a perk to being in the fanclub.
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Number of posts : 77
    Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Post  JesseLove Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:30 pm

I hate that to join his fanclub you have to pay $25. That really sucks because I don't have $25. Crying or Very sad
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Post  ILuvJmac86 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:58 pm

25.00 dollars is nothing... JB fan club starts at 35.00 and up!!!! I paid last year with CD included 55.00 Dollars.. This is a bargain with his cd... Yeah for Jesse!!!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:07 pm

How many of you all are buying more than 1 copy of the CD?

haha, I'm buying two.
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Post  ILuvJmac86 Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:10 am

I'm going to buy all his new songs on Itunes, I preordered one and I also am going 2 buy another one at the store. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:49 pm