JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

A different kind of Happy Birthday video for Jesse!

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

A different kind of Happy Birthday video for Jesse! Empty A different kind of Happy Birthday video for Jesse!

Post  jessecraze Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:54 pm

I know alot of you are making videos for him which is awesome, so I wanted to make one too but in this video of mine, i've displayed my artwork of Jesse! I'm not a pro at making graphics but I put my heart and soul into each picture. I used mostly the newer pictures but there is a few older ones as well. I would be greatful if you all could watch and rate this video for me. It's not too long becuase I didn't wanna bore everyone with all my pictures. Thanks to the ones who can watch for me! (=

The link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULFEbfQdmvg
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

A different kind of Happy Birthday video for Jesse! Empty Re: A different kind of Happy Birthday video for Jesse!

Post  stinemarie Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:18 pm

This is a really cute video Very Happy And your art is beautiful!!
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

A different kind of Happy Birthday video for Jesse! Empty Re: A different kind of Happy Birthday video for Jesse!

Post  opanda4 Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 pm

love love love it:) haha
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:03 am

Awwww thank you all soo soo much for watching and for leaving me comments.. I thank you both alot A different kind of Happy Birthday video for Jesse! 690817 I know the video isn't much but I wanted to do something for Jesse and show my feelings.. A different kind of Happy Birthday video for Jesse! 110686

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:04 pm