JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
opanda4
ILuvJmac86
JMacFan09
ILoveJesseMac
NikajMac
JMacLover09
allison2565
11 posters

is jesse single again?

allison2565
    allison2565

Number of posts : 21

is jesse single again? Empty is jesse single again?

Post  allison2565 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:46 am

Obviously, none of us actually know what is going on in Jesse's personal life, but I found this article interesting. Seems like his old gf Jasmine Waltz has moved on to another guy. I did not even know that they broke up!?!

Here is the article:
    http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/04/04/chris-pine-jasmine-waltz-date-night/

Did you guys know? and if Jesse is really single, who do you guys think he should date next?
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

is jesse single again? Empty Re: is jesse single again?

Post  JMacLover09 Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:25 am

yeah, i saw this article. i thought they broke up a lil while ago, so it didn't really surprise me. but i think he should just be single for a while, do what normal 22-turned-almost-23-yrs-old people do. haha
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:21 pm

ohh! This girl is such a ***** She's just tryin to become famous! poor Jesse...
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

They broke up a while ago actually.. I think it's good.. Cause she seems to be a B***h..
    And now he can get with Katie just like the rumors are telling.. lol
    But yeah. I don't like her. Poor Jesse.. But now we know there must be some great songs on the new album. Very Happy
    JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

Post  JMacFan09 Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Glad they broke up. I hope Jesse wasn't too hurt over it. Seemed like they got kinda serious....of course who knows for sure??! But yes, Jesse said not long ago that he was single again and that was after the pics came out of he and Jazmine at the beach so I knew they had broken up.
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Post  ILuvJmac86 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:51 pm

He moved on from her awhile ago & i think he is perfectly happy without her... I never could stand her before & I saw she was dating Jesse. I'm sorry but I prayed that they break up soon but again I don't think they were a couple.. I think she was seeing several guys besides jesse. She is a user!
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:13 pm

agreed. idk, theres something about her that screams FAKE! and i dont like her at all...
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:09 am

ILoveJesseMac wrote:They broke up a while ago actually.. I think it's good.. Cause she seems to be a B***h..
    But yeah. I don't like her. Poor Jesse.. But now we know there must be some great songs on the new album. Very Happy

Amen sister! cheers I'm glad they broke up because she caused WAY too much chiz in his life. Seriously! Because of Skankmine, Ryan Secrest practically hates his guts with a hot, demonic, fiery, burning passion Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad and may never want to air any of his songs on ATop40 anymore or have him as a radio guest star. Sad Crying or Very sad No I say we give Katie more time to realize that if she dates a crazy Canadian with fake teeth, she'll only end up with a hockey stick shoved down her throat and a hockey puck in her back. I'm not surprised that Jasmine ripped out Jesse's heart with her claws and did the Mexican Hat Dance all over it and hurt him to the point of destruction. He doesn't deserve to be used like that. It also wouldn't surprise me if Jasmine was the one that leaked that phony nude pic of him Neutral Rolling Eyes But since I have no proof, I can only dream right? One day Jesse and Katie will realize that they're made for each other ever since the day they met back during the Dream Street days. And when that day comes, Jarret Stoll will be getting "The Wave" because Katie's "ring will be too heavy" and Jesse "don't wanna share" Laughing is jesse single again? 690817 tongue Razz Wink Corny, I know, but I can see it happening Very Happy
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:14 am

ILoveJesseMac wrote:They broke up a while ago actually.. I think it's good.. Cause she seems to be a B***h..

sorry, Jesse and Katie aren't back together... she postet a blog on myspace: " News". She said that they aren't together and that she's dating someone else... Razz
    Agus

Number of posts : 26

Post  Agus Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:34 am

Yeah, I saw the pics the other day.. I didn't realise it was the girl Jesse used to date. She has been seen with Chris Pine... can't blame her, he's hot! I love you
    Anyway, I'm sure Jesse will find the right girl someday.. he's young and he still has plenty of time...
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:10 am

NikajMac wrote:

sorry, Jesse and Katie aren't back together... she postet a blog on myspace: " News". She said that they aren't together and that she's dating someone else... Razz

Yeah I know.. But I was hoping and praying that they'll get back together. Smile
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:42 pm

ILoveJesseMac wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:

Yeah I know.. But I was hoping and praying that they'll get back together. Smile

You're not the only one! Smile Katie can really keep Jesse's head straight and keep him focused on his career. A lot of chiz has happened to Jesse lately and it seemed like he didn't have a shoulder to lean on Crying or Very sad Sad I know he has his family, friends, and fans, but it still felt like he was still alone. That feeling of having so many people to rely on, but still feel isolated and helpless. If she weren't with Jarrett Stoll, then she and Jesse could get back together. She's too hooked on to Canadian Bacon to realize that the best thing she ever had was right in front of her. No As for Jesse, he got pulled in by a blood sucking Siren that wants attention. Katie has never hurt or used Jesse in any way and I TRULY BELIEVE that she never cheated on Jesse. She really loved him and isn't the kind of girl who would emotionally hurt the ones she loves. A lot of Jesse's fans accuse her of cheating and hate her because of this vicious rumor No They don't have proof of it ever occurring, so why assume the impossible? It makes me so angry that fans would believe and think such a thing Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad She doesn't deserve it and neither does Jesse. Her career was taking off along with Jesse's. He had his music and she had Supernatural and her films that she was working on SIMULTANEOUSLY. So, I trust what they said when their schedules were making it hard for them to see each other. I have seen so many signs that scream for them to get back together affraid affraid affraid but I guess I'm the only one that can see them. I don't know why, but it feels like a supernatural force of some sort will bring them back together someday. What a Face I don't know when or how, but I just have this weird feeling that it will happen. I can't see them with anyone else but each other. Sorry to go all Law & Order:SVU, but he was her F.A.T.H and she was his F.A.T.W king queen I just hope and pray that they'll get back together and wait until they succumb to the feelings they had for each other all along...
    Agus

Number of posts : 26

Post  Agus Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Hey! Well, first I have to say that I've never cared much about Jesse and Katie's relationship so I might be wrong on some things I'm gonna say. I think neither of us know what happened between Jesse and Katie, so she could've cheated on him, or it might have been the other way round (cheating is not impossible.. and it doesn't make a person bad or good.. it's just some kind of mistake people can make), or they might have split due to schedules and stuff.. but we'll never know what happened between them and is none of our bussines either.. so, there can be a million of possibilities why they broke up... it's not impossible one of them cheated on the other, which unfortunately happens a lot in relationships.. but who knows? No one but the two of them.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's been almost 3 years since they broke up, right? So, it's most likely that they both moved on.. what doesn't mean that they don't have feelings for each other... I think that if you've shared a realationship with someone, there's always gonna be some kind of feelings because you've shared a lot of things with the other person... but at some point it's inevitable to let go.
    I understand you are a fan of both of them and it's understandable you want them to be together and you're going to see signs and stuff.. If it happens great for them! But if Katie wants to be with her Canadian boyfriend (or at least that's according to what I've read on a previous post) it's perfectly fine.. and if Jesse wants to be with another girl is going to be perfectly fine as well... I'm sure no one is holding them back to start a relationship again, if they wanted to they would start it and that's it. Anyway, they're young and they still have plenty of things to live.. and I'm sure, as I've said before, Jesse will find the right girl for him someday. In the meantime, if he wants to go out with a million girls, he can.. after all, it's his life and we can't judge him.
    IDK, just stating my point of view.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Thanks for posting and well, long as he's happy I'm happy.
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Post  monia16 Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Those two have been over for awhile. And Katie is dating some hockey player now. Apparently it's serious between those two. Jess should be single for awhile, date around like normal 23year olds do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:24 pm