JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Are fans trying to get another TT on twitter for Jesse?

JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

Are fans trying to get another TT on twitter for Jesse? Empty Are fans trying to get another TT on twitter for Jesse?

Post  JMacFan09 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:17 pm

I was on twitter and saw that Jesse fans had been tweeting GoodLuckJMac and mentioning the race. So are we gonna try to get GoodLuckJMac to trend?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Are fans trying to get another TT on twitter for Jesse? Empty Re: Are fans trying to get another TT on twitter for Jesse?

Post  jessecraze Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:35 am

Sound good to me cheers Are fans trying to get another TT on twitter for Jesse? 690817
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Are fans trying to get another TT on twitter for Jesse? Empty Re: Are fans trying to get another TT on twitter for Jesse?

Post  NikajMac Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:53 am

aww that's great <33 I'd help anyway Very Happy
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Yep! We're gonna trend #GoodLuckJMac on April 17th, the day of the race. Hopefully, this time, twitter won't be lame. Lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:13 pm