JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Jesse Rushes Fans

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse Rushes Fans Empty Jesse Rushes Fans

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:06 am

Fan submitted review/article to JJJ.

Jesse McCartney Rushes to Meet Fans

Jesse McCartney
    pulls JJJ readers Alyssa and Courtney close as they snap a pic backstage at Jones Beach, New York on Friday night (June 12).

Alyssa writes to us about the concert, saying, “Last night my friend Courtney and I went to the NKOTB concert at Jones Beach, NY won meet and greet tickets for Jesse McCartney! There were about 30 winners through WBLI (radio station) and we were told to meet to the WBLI van at 6PM, but we didn’t line up to meet Jesse ’til 7PM and he was due on to perform at 7:30PM. So the meet and greet was very rushed.

Read it all HERE!!

So, my question is, did WBLI winners get a separate M&G? Because only have 30 minutes to meet all the fan club winners as well as the 30 WBLI winners, that seems nearly impossible.

Source: JustJaredJr.com
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Jesse Rushes Fans Empty Re: Jesse Rushes Fans

Post  heathermarie Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:13 am

haha i was just going to post this!
    great minds once again (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:16 am

heathermarie wrote:haha i was just going to post this!

Yes, all us Jesse fans. We have to have a great mind to be as crazy about him as we all are right? I mean, we are all seriously in a group all our own. Smile
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:20 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:haha i was just going to post this!

Yes, all us Jesse fans. We have to have a great mind to be as crazy about him as we all are right? I mean, we are all seriously in a group all our own. Smile

haha that was beautiful (:
    of course thats true! haha
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:42 pm

What the heck do they expect?
    10 mins to talk to him. hello, thats not gonna happen.
    When i met him, the same thing happened.

He's busy and has tons of people waiting in line to meet him. he can't please everyone
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:57 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:What the heck do they expect?

He's busy and has tons of people waiting in line to meet him. he can't please everyone

Yea just be happy that you got chosen and have the opportunity to meet him in the first place. There are so many celebs and artists that don't even do M&Gs, let alone one every single show possible, so we are very lucky that Jesse still does them as often as he does. There are a lot of people that will never have this type of opportunity to meet their fave artist. Yea, we'll only get 30 secs to a minute with him, but that's 30 secs to a minute longer than most people will ever get.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:05 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea just be happy that you got chosen and have the opportunity to meet him in the first place. There are so many celebs and artists that don't even do M&Gs, let alone one every single show possible, so we are very lucky that Jesse still does them as often as he does. There are a lot of people that will never have this type of opportunity to meet their fave artist. Yea, we'll only get 30 secs to a minute with him, but that's 30 secs to a minute longer than most people will ever get.

so true!
    haha but you already know i feel about this topic anyway (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:07 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

so true!
    haha but you already know i feel about this topic anyway (:

haha. yep. Wink
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:39 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:

Exactly. Totally agree. They don't need to be complaining about how they were rushed. Those girls should be happy enough that they are meeting him. There are tons and tons of girls that wish they were in there shoes and would do anything to meet Jesse..
    No need to complain. I guess i was kinda mad that i couldnt get an autograph and only got like a min with him, but that min meant the world to me and was the BEST day of my life
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:52 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Exactly. Totally agree. They don't need to be complaining about how they were rushed. Those girls should be happy enough that they are meeting him. There are tons and tons of girls that wish they were in there shoes and would do anything to meet Jesse..
    No need to complain. I guess i was kinda mad that i couldnt get an autograph and only got like a min with him, but that min meant the world to me and was the BEST day of my life

I remember reading a comment on Jesse's myspace by this one girl who was saying how she got to meet Jesse and she was mad because "all he did" was shake her hand, say a friendly hello, and take a picture. Then she said that she didn't even stay after to watch him perform because he was "such a jerk." That's such a rediculous thing for her to even do because Jesse clearly didn't do anything...

Seriously, some people expect way too much from him. He has many other fans he has to meet before he goes on and if he doesn't get through them all, you can be sure they'll all throw a fit. He can't sit there and talk to them for like a half hour about how much they love him.

Some fans can be just so ungrateful sometimes...a lot of artists don't even have meet and greets for their fans. Why don't they ever complain about that?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:27 am