JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
Admin
l0vinxJeSsE
theone_bettytam
7 posters

Isn't that!? (from JustJared.com "Jesse McCartney has body language")

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Isn't that!?  (from JustJared.com "Jesse McCartney has body language") Empty Isn't that!? (from JustJared.com "Jesse McCartney has body language")

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:01 pm

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/03/05/jesse-mccartney-has-body-language/

isn't that the necklace Katie gave him!?
    so he's wearing it again
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Isn't that!?  (from JustJared.com "Jesse McCartney has body language") Empty Re: Isn't that!? (from JustJared.com "Jesse McCartney has body language")

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:33 am

I think so...:]
    Maybe he just likes it? Or its special to him.
    That's cute though.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Isn't that!?  (from JustJared.com "Jesse McCartney has body language") Empty Re: Isn't that!? (from JustJared.com "Jesse McCartney has body language")

Post  Admin Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:26 am

He was wearing that when i met him two weeks ago i believe. (:
    i was wondering if it was the one katie gave him.
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:42 am

That is a cute picture and I love reading all those positive comments towards Jesse about how sweet he is and stuff.
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:37 am

i'm not sure but i think so... it probably still means a lot to him...or he just likes it
    Cara
    Cara

Number of posts : 1
    Hobbies : Jesse McCartney ^^

Post  Cara Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:26 am

Well I think he is often thinking of her -still
    and thats the reason
    and maybe they both think they could come together again they both give the other some signs i think
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:12 pm

They have both said that they would like to get together again if the time was right. And also, it is weird to stop wearing something that you got used to wearing all day everyday too. Also, it will always mean something to him because she was his first love, and most likely everything, and they were together for 3 years. That's a long time in any relationship but especially when you are a teenager. And you truly never forget your first love and there is always a part of you that will love them too, even if it's not being 'in' love anymore.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:08 am