JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Jesse and T-Pain are to perform "Body Language" together..

l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Jesse and T-Pain are to perform "Body Language" together.. Empty Jesse and T-Pain are to perform "Body Language" together..

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:38 pm

JMPT just posted this bulletin:

Hey everyone,

I have a couple announcements for you!

1) JMPT is officialy on Twitter check us out and follow us, this will be more productive for quick information. http://twitter.com/JMPromoT

2) Jesse has three new shows!!:
    3 more headlining shows added for Jesse!
    7/20 Six Flags Great Adventure - NJ7/30 Six Flag Fiesta - San Antonio
    7/31 Six Flags Over Texas - Dallas

3) MANDELA DAY
    July 18, 2009 at Radio City Music Hall
    Jesse McCartney will be performing with STEVIE WONDER, ALICIA KEYS, WILL.I.AM, T-PAIN, JESSE CLEGG, GLORIA GAYNOR AND EMCEE WHOOPI GOLDBERG TO JOIN THE MANDELA DAY CONCERT LINEUP Additional performers will join Morgan Freeman, Matt Damon, Forest Whitaker, Aretha Franklin, Wyclef Jean, Queen Latifah, Dave Stewart, Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Josh Groban, Angelique Kidjo, Baaba Maal, Zucchero, the Soweto Gospel Choir and a host of African artists to help kick-off the first Mandela Day Celebration
    Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:00 PM | Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
    Jesse and T-Pain will be singing Body Language together at the event.

Greaaaat.
    Any thoughts?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Jesse and T-Pain are to perform "Body Language" together.. Empty Re: Jesse and T-Pain are to perform "Body Language" together..

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:58 pm

I'm still not really into the t-pain version
    I think Jesse is best on his own, but i guess its cool
    that they'll be performing together..
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Jesse and T-Pain are to perform "Body Language" together.. Empty Re: Jesse and T-Pain are to perform "Body Language" together..

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Yeah, I'm still not feeling it either. I probably won't end up liking it either.
    It's cool for Jesse that they're performing together. He's probably excited and all but...you know...I'd probably walk right out of that place if I had to listen to T-Pain perform live. I don't do with that kind of music...or voice synthesizers for that matter. haha.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Still not a big fan of feat. t-pain version. but looking forward for both of them to perform on stage together. Very Happy
    jmacfanbd

Number of posts : 83

Post  jmacfanbd Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:58 pm

I don't get why some people don't like it with T-Pain, it's fun to listen to. I mean I know Jesse's version is better but it's still a good song and I support his decision of making it a single. But everyone's different I guess haha.I personally love it and can't wait to see them perform it live together. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:49 am