JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

Beware The Gonzo Screenings!

allison2565
    allison2565

Number of posts : 21

Beware The Gonzo Screenings! Empty Beware The Gonzo Screenings!

Post  allison2565 Fri May 21, 2010 12:45 am

Well, I only know of one as of right now, but I am so excited because it is in my town of Beach Haven, NJ.... right in the middle of the Jersey Shore! I am so excited, I already bought my ticket!

Here is the link to by tickets if you are around the area.

http://www.lighthousefilmfestival.org/guide/2010/06/spotlight-beware-the-gonzo/

Does anyone else know of other showings that maybe close to them??
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Beware The Gonzo Screenings! Empty Re: Beware The Gonzo Screenings!

Post  JMacLover09 Mon May 24, 2010 7:24 pm

dude - totally jealous of you right now!! haha you HAVE to tell us how is it, k? cuz i don't think it's coming to my town any time soon.
    allison2565
    allison2565

Number of posts : 21

Post  allison2565 Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:12 am

So I went to see the movie the other day!... let me just say it was an excellent film! Of course jesse was great as always but I really enjoyed the film as a whole more than I thought I would. I do not want to give anything away but it is a really good film that I think the entire younger audience (16yr.- middle 20's) could learn from. Plus the director was at the screening and it was fascinating to see what went through his mind through all the filming. During the Q and A time with the director, everyone was asking really serious question about filming, casting, lighting etc. but then one girl got up and asked the question that I think we were all dying to ask "How was it working with Jesse McCartney?" Smile THe director smiled and said that jesse was amazing to work with and That he brought so much to his character and so much talent. He continued by saying that jesse is a great young man, and he was amazed at how he carried himself as an actor and through the personal issues he was dealing with off-camera (wonder what that could mean??). and at then end of his answer he compared working with jesse "just as great" as working with Leo Dicaprio in Basketball Diaries(he directed that as well).

Overall I am really happy that I went, I thought I was going to be the only jesse fan there, I was wrong Wink. It was a great film and the director said that he was hoping on signing a DVD deal soon, so hopefully all of you can see it too!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:06 am