JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+14
JessexBroadway
jesseluver182
AngelaJoy
Skysthelimit
COMcCartney
adriiii
DanielleLeung
opanda4
ILoveJesseMac
NikajMac
monia16
danal32
jessecraze
Admin
18 posters

NOT CLOSING!!!!!!!!(READ)

AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

NOT CLOSING!!!!!!!!(READ) - Page 2 Empty Re: NOT CLOSING!!!!!!!!(READ)

Post  AngelaJoy Sun May 23, 2010 9:44 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    AngelaJoy wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    AngelaJoy wrote:and i'm in the process of making one to have somewhere for us to go.

i'm glad your not closing. i think i'm still gonna continue with making mine, but still trying to advertize this one.

If you can understand us, please stick around here and help us we can all come together and make this the best forum ever!! Please <33333

miscommunication here.. i had started the thing already when you said you were closing.. i'm gonna basically not use mine, unless this one actually does stop, then i'll use it, but until then i'll be here.

dont wory. i'm not going anywheres

awww thank you for clearing that up! We thought you were seriously leaving =/
    The only reason we threatend to close was becuase when we ask for ideas and stuff, we feel like ppl are just ignoring us and we want to make this an awesome forum but we truely need ppl to respond to us and participate! We do apologize for it and we can't thank you enough for staying and offering to help us! <333333

no, i wouldnt just leave. i just wanted to be sure i, and the rest of us had somewhere else to go, that could hopefully be another great place. i dont know exactly how i can help, besides like advertizing on my twitter, but if there is something else, please ask. i'll do anything i can.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sun May 23, 2010 10:06 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    AngelaJoy wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    AngelaJoy wrote:and i'm in the process of making one to have somewhere for us to go.

i'm glad your not closing. i think i'm still gonna continue with making mine, but still trying to advertize this one.

If you can understand us, please stick around here and help us we can all come together and make this the best forum ever!! Please <33333

miscommunication here.. i had started the thing already when you said you were closing.. i'm gonna basically not use mine, unless this one actually does stop, then i'll use it, but until then i'll be here.

dont wory. i'm not going anywheres

awww thank you for clearing that up! We thought you were seriously leaving =/
    The only reason we threatend to close was becuase when we ask for ideas and stuff, we feel like ppl are just ignoring us and we want to make this an awesome forum but we truely need ppl to respond to us and participate! We do apologize for it and we can't thank you enough for staying and offering to help us! <333333

no, i wouldnt just leave. i just wanted to be sure i, and the rest of us had somewhere else to go, that could hopefully be another great place. i dont know exactly how i can help, besides like advertizing on my twitter, but if there is something else, please ask. i'll do anything i can.

I truely understand and thank you sooo soo much! Advertising is a big big help and just participating is a huge help. Emily and I are trying hard to come up with new ideas and fun things for you all to do on the forum and all we ask of you all is when you are not busy to come on the forum and just be on here and always let us know anytime you like or don't like something we have on here. We want your feedback, opinions and anythign else you want us to have lol Anything you all seriously want to do or see on the forum, just let us know and we will make it happen!!! The only thing we tried to make happen didn't happen yet, was when we met Jesse and told him about the forum. He must have not understood or didn't have time to come check us out on here! =/
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sun May 23, 2010 10:16 pm

I would not be a happy camper if this place closed </3

i think it would be a lot easier and more effective to promote when Jesse's new CD is out and his singles are on the radio and stuff.

so we just have to hold out for a few months NOT CLOSING!!!!!!!!(READ) - Page 2 690817
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Sun May 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Yay! I'm so glad you guys aren't closing. I love this forum! I will do anything I can to help you guys promote the site and be on as much as I can! Thanks for not closing! Smile
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Sun May 23, 2010 11:44 pm

i love this forum don't ever close Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Mon May 24, 2010 4:10 am

Admin wrote:UPDATE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE, We aren't closing, We were upset and now it's all good. Sorry we did that to you guys, But the only way we will be staying around is if you guys will help us promote..
    We're making a video soon and posting it on youtube and would be beyond happy if you'd help us promote..
    If not, Then we don't really want to do this anymore just because we want to have members who care and are active.
    We hate to be rude, but thats the only way, We want you guys to know that we do this for you guys and its something we dont have to do.. Please do help us.

let us know if you can and will ;(

- amp and emily

I will def. help promoting the video/forum. Smile)
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Mon May 24, 2010 1:39 pm

There's not much posting right now cause there isn't much on Jesse. :/
    I'm pretty sure once his new album drops the forum will be blowing up with posts and new members.
    PLEASE, DON'T CLOSE. I love this forum!

I'll promote the forum on my Twitter. >> @JMacOverload
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Mon May 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Thank you!(:
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Tue May 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Closing!? But why? I check this site out every single morning. It has become one of my regular practice. This place is where I can get the most updated news from Jesse. I bet we all love this site!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Tue May 25, 2010 12:43 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:Closing!? But why? I check this site out every single morning. It has become one of my regular practice. This place is where I can get the most updated news from Jesse. I bet we all love this site!

No we are not closing. (= We have new sections too!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:26 am