JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2010...lets get Jesse nominated and get him to perform!

nadzrox12

Number of posts : 56

TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2010...lets get Jesse nominated and get him to perform! Empty TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2010...lets get Jesse nominated and get him to perform!

Post  nadzrox12 Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 am

i need everyone's help by replying @teenchoicegirl and telling her that we want @JesseMcCartney to be nominated and also to perform! LOL also im trying to get #JMac2performTCA trending sooo help me out guys pwease Very Happy

I THINK THIS WOULD BE A GOOD WAY FOR JMAC TO START 2010 which his new album aswell #JMac2010

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2010...lets get Jesse nominated and get him to perform! Empty Re: TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2010...lets get Jesse nominated and get him to perform!

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:35 pm

That's cool and all but he doesn't have a recent enough song to perform :/

i guess maybe Body Language but with his new CD being released soon, the timing is off
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2010...lets get Jesse nominated and get him to perform! Empty Re: TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2010...lets get Jesse nominated and get him to perform!

Post  JesseMAC22 Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:35 am

The Teen Choice Awards are RIGGED! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

I'm not going to vote nor watch the Teen Choice Awards EVER! I really would do this for Jesse, but it won't be worth it.

PROOF: http://twitpic.com/dwqro

WINNERS FOR THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS WERE DETERMINED THROUGH VOTING ON THE TEENCHOICEAWARDS.COM WEBSITE. THE RESULTS OF THE VOTING WERE TABULATED ELECTRONICALLY BY TEENCHOICEAWARDS.COM AND CONFIRMED BY A COMMITTEE OF FOX REPRESENTATIVES. TEENASAURUS ROX INC. HAD THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE THE WINNERS FROM AMONG THE TOP FOUR VOTE GETTERS OF THE NOMINEES IN EACH OF 88 CATEGORIES. "ULTIMATE CHOICE" TCA WAS DETERMINED SOLELY BY THE PRODUCERS.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:01 pm