JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+9
jesserockz4eva
jessecraze
Skysthelimit
JessexBroadway
theone_bettytam
JesseMAC22
l0vinxJeSsE
heathermarie
babygirl49392
13 posters

Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards Empty Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:10 pm

YAY!! Jesse's nominated for the Teen Choice Awards again this year! Let's start rallying and do everything we possibly can to get him this!! Also, mark your calenders and circle the date:
    Monday, August 10 at 8-10 pm EST/PT on FOX!!

Vote HERE!!

Vote HERE!!

Source: JMcCartneyPromotion
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards Empty Re: Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards

Post  heathermarie Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:13 pm

aah yay! thats so exciting!
    thanks for posting (:
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards Empty Re: Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Yay! Now I actually have a reason to watch the TCA's this year. I was planning on not for the second time in a row. haha.
    Jesse has to win! We can do this. :]

On a side note, does anybody find it completely rediculous that Twilight is nominated for like 12 awards and the Jonas Brothers 9? Way to make it obvious you know? They'll atleast win 1 or 2.

But I'm just happy Jesse's been nominated again! <3 I'll be voting like crazy and tell other people and fans to vote for him too!
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards Empty Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Award

Post  JesseMAC22 Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Just finished voting! I hope nothing "Dingo" wins. If you watch iCarly, you'll get the whole "Dingo" thing.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 pm

It's good to see him on the list again, but Taylor Swift's "Love Story" is strong.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:35 pm

You have to sign up to vote!?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:38 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:You have to sign up to vote!?

Yea, and you really have to be a teen to vote. Sad
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:

what in the heck. since when do they do this?
    they will get less voters..
    no one wants to sign up for something just to vote
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:28 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea, that's what I thought. They might have changed it for this year though, that's just how it was last year because it wouldn't let me vote because I was too old.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea, that's what I thought. They might have changed it for this year though, that's just how it was last year because it wouldn't let me vote because I was too old.

haha thats when you lie and just put in a year that says you are still a teenager (:
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards Empty Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Award

Post  JesseMAC22 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Here's my promo video I made for he TCA's! Very Happy It includes my top pick to vote for! Jesse included Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards 690817 Very Happy

My fave part is when David Archuleta's picture shows up! lol!
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:14 am

Yay! I'm so happy that Jesse's nominated again! Thanks for posting! Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:11 am

OMG! He's up against some reallly good ppl.
    We will have to vote day and night, everyday this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!! wooooooo! Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards 690817 Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards 690817 Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards 690817 Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards 690817
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Post  JesseMAC22 Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 am

jessecraze wrote:OMG! He's up against some reallly good ppl.
    We will have to vote day and night, everyday this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!! wooooooo! Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards 690817 Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards 690817 Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards 690817 Jesse Nominated For Teen Choice Awards 690817

VOTE LIKE YOU'RE ON RED BULL, MONSTER, ROCKSTAR, STARBUCKS DOUBLE SHOT ESPRESSO, & TONS OF SUGAR! lol!
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 am

YAY i'm so happppppppyyyyyyyy Very Happy:D is it enough to vote just for jesse r do u have to vote for all the other categories too to make it count?
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Post  starrynights Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:35 pm

I voted, I just lied about how old I am. I wanted to vote for some other stuff besides just Jesse, so it was more worth the minute to sign up.

Last edited by starrynights on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:51 pm

I'm having such a hard time trying to sign up for this damn thing and it's really ticking me off.

Last night, I tried to sign up twice. The first time, I would click to the password field and it wouldn't let me type my password. It let me type in everything but that. Then I tried again a second time and it wasn't letting me re-type my e-mail.
    Now, I just tried again two more times and it wasn't letting me check off the thing for the rules.

Is anybody else having this same problem? It's really making me mad. I tried it on two different computers and it still wasn't working for me.
    UchihaSakura131415
    UchihaSakura131415

Number of posts : 22
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, acting, modeling & anything that has to do with Dream Street or Jesse McCartney

Post  UchihaSakura131415 Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:22 pm

I have a problem too! Every time I try to login, I type in my username and password, I click login and it sends me right to the forgot password page!

I re-registered and it did it again!

I almost said I wouldn't vote anymore but then I remembered I have to vote for Jesse so now I'm stuck!!
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:22 pm

UchihaSakura131415 wrote:I have a problem too! Every time I try to login, I type in my username and password, I click login and it sends me right to the forgot password page!

I almost said I wouldn't vote anymore but then I remembered I have to vote for Jesse so now I'm stuck!!

i had that problem too... i just put in my email adress as username and it worked then.
    UchihaSakura131415
    UchihaSakura131415

Number of posts : 22
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, acting, modeling & anything that has to do with Dream Street or Jesse McCartney

Post  UchihaSakura131415 Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:39 pm

jesserockz4eva wrote:
    UchihaSakura131415 wrote:I have a problem too! Every time I try to login, I type in my username and password, I click login and it sends me right to the forgot password page!

i had that problem too... i just put in my email adress as username and it worked then.

Thanks! It worked! Maybe they should put e-mail instead of username?
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:56 am

I finally got it to work yesterday! haha, but are you only allowed to vote once a day? Or can you vote again in like another couple hours?
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Post  jesserockz4eva Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:40 am

UchihaSakura131415 wrote:
    jesserockz4eva wrote:

Thanks! It worked! Maybe they should put e-mail instead of username?

you're welcome. yeah they should, it's kinda confusing...
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:14 pm

Just venting.

Personally, I think it's unfair that Jonas' and Miley are nominated for almost everything! I mean, Jesse could've been nominated for a lot more than just 'Love Song.' It's like the people behind the TCA ran out out of ideas and just handed 'em all to them 'cause they're crazy popular. We all know the jobros are gonna get 'em all cause they're hosting it.

Although, I think Jesse will get 'Love Song' if we all vote enough!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:39 pm

JesseMacDeparture wrote:Just venting.

Personally, I think it's unfair that Jonas' and Miley are nominated for almost everything! I mean, Jesse could've been nominated for a lot more than just 'Love Song.' It's like the people behind the TCA ran out out of ideas and just handed 'em all to them 'cause they're crazy popular. We all know the jobros are gonna get 'em all cause they're hosting it.

Although, I think Jesse will get 'Love Song' if we all vote enough!

I completely agree. Twilight got 12 and the Jonas Brothers get 9. That's a bit rediculous, especially since Twilight swiped up everything at the MTV movie awards too. Jesse could qualify in most of those categories or maybe more. I would think he'd atleast be under, "Male Artist."

But then again, last year's TCA's were the "Miley Show" and this year's will be the "Jonas Show" so they'll probably win in most of the categories they were nominated in. Rolling Eyes As long as Jesse wins his, I'm good.
    mandy_tran306
    mandy_tran306

Number of posts : 173

Post  mandy_tran306 Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:54 am

Guys! We need more account to vote. I got 10 and I'm gonna reg as much as I can. Jesse must win this award

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:44 am