JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
opanda4
xxGetFreakyxx
6 posters

A Time for Heroes Celebrity Picnic

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

A Time for Heroes Celebrity Picnic Empty A Time for Heroes Celebrity Picnic

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Wanna walk the red carpet with Jesse McCartney?

Click Here
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

A Time for Heroes Celebrity Picnic Empty Re: A Time for Heroes Celebrity Picnic

Post  opanda4 Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:34 pm

i wish i could go.... i think they should have more charities in different parts of the country.
    all of the good stuff is in California haha...

come to the east coast!! Very Happy
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:09 pm

opanda4 wrote:i wish i could go.... i think they should have more charities in different parts of the country.
    all of the good stuff is in California haha...

come to the east coast!! Very Happy

right?? and if anything does happen its usually in New York City :/
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:04 am

lol I saw that when he tweeted...so expensive though! lol! At least it's for a good cause Very Happy
    Pretty much only wealthy people can do that kind of bidding! I also checked out the tickets just to attend the event and it's $250 for children and $1000 for adults!!! kinda crazy if you ask me! Only in LA I guess haha.

He should do something like Justin Bieber did with his golden tickets thing in his albums. It would get a bunch of people to buy more of his albums and it also gives more people at least a little chance at winning something big with Jesse! Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:19 pm

adriiii wrote:lol I saw that when he tweeted...so expensive though! lol! At least it's for a good cause Very Happy
    Pretty much only wealthy people can do that kind of bidding! I also checked out the tickets just to attend the event and it's $250 for children and $1000 for adults!!! kinda crazy if you ask me! Only in LA I guess haha.

He should do something like Justin Bieber did with his golden tickets thing in his albums. It would get a bunch of people to buy more of his albums and it also gives more people at least a little chance at winning something big with Jesse! Very Happy

I like that idea (= I dunno if Jesse would like it though... ya know?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Thank you for posting Smile
    You beat me to it! ha
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:19 am

jessecraze wrote:
    adriiii wrote:lol I saw that when he tweeted...so expensive though! lol! At least it's for a good cause Very Happy

I like that idea (= I dunno if Jesse would like it though... ya know?

hmm maybe not exactly how Bieber did it, but something similar. I think he would support something that helps him sell more albums and it would be even more exciting for the fans. He obviously loves to give back! Very Happy
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:03 pm

yeah, this thing is MAD expensive! but i guess it's okay, cuz it's for a good cause ... but i definately do NOT have that kind of money lying around. and again, live on the East Coast. =(

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:02 am