JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+6
JMacLover09
NikajMac
theone_bettytam
Skysthelimit
COMcCartney
adriiii
10 posters

Seasons Will Change ***New Song!!!

adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Seasons Will Change ***New Song!!! Empty Seasons Will Change ***New Song!!!

Post  adriiii Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:10 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! Found this on youtube, so this does not belong to me.
    I'm very impressed! It's so down to earth and catchy...quite different than 'Too Special' and the clubbish? songs we've heard, if that makes sense lol! Enjoy Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-unYBmpfZ8&feature=channel
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Seasons Will Change ***New Song!!! Empty Re: Seasons Will Change ***New Song!!!

Post  COMcCartney Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:25 am

My gosh he is always good live, love the song, can't wait for the new album. It's awesome to be hearing him again. Very Happy

And thank you for posting this! I love you
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:28 am

Love the song! It's amazing. I'm am so excited for his new album! Thanks for posting this! Smile
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:22 am

It sounds like a country song... You sure it's not a cover?
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:39 am

I can't say how I'm feeling right now... there are NO words for it!!!!!!!! AMAZING!! AWESOME!!! AHH!!!!! :DDDD Thank you sooo much for sharing <3333

Is that the only new song he performed?
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm

You're Welcome!! Smile

and no, this isn't a cover since it was introduced as a new song and it is definitely not country lol! Sounds more like a song John Mayer or Jason Mraz would sing. Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:46 pm

ehh. i don't know, i mean i guess i like it. but it's nothing special. i think i just need to hear it from the studio - the guitar version didn't really stick with me.

i did like the mini-break down in the middle with the guitar though - that was pretty sick. haha
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:48 pm

sounds refreshing Very Happy
    i hate it when his songs are so open about sex. cause i feel awkward listening to it with someone lmao.

i like it Very Happy
    JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

Post  JMacFan09 Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Oh WOW! I love it! Thanks so much for posting! This was at the picinic right? So happy someone filmed it. It's so cool to see him on stage again. He looks great and the song is really cool.
    Seasons Will Change ***New Song!!! 110686 Seasons Will Change ***New Song!!! 690817 Seasons Will Change ***New Song!!! 690817 Seasons Will Change ***New Song!!! 690817 Seasons Will Change ***New Song!!! 690817 Seasons Will Change ***New Song!!! 690817 Seasons Will Change ***New Song!!! 110686
    maralita
    maralita

Number of posts : 74

Post  maralita Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:29 am

Thanks for posting that! I really liked the song...makes me even more excited to hear his new album Smile
    bedtime71
    bedtime71

Number of posts : 168

Post  bedtime71 Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:50 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:sounds refreshing Very Happy
    i hate it when his songs are so open about sex. cause i feel awkward listening to it with someone lmao.

i like it Very Happy

Haha i feel the sammee

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:26 pm