JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

"Seasons will change" in new album!

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

"Seasons will change" in new album! Empty "Seasons will change" in new album!

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:49 am

Hi girls, have you checked Jesse's latest tweets? He confirmed that "Seasons will change" will be in his new album! Remember that song? It's amazing Smile

JMF
    JMF

Number of posts : 61
    Hobbies : Sing,baseball,shop,walking,cycling,football

"Seasons will change" in new album! Empty Re: "Seasons will change" in new album!

Post  JMF Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:14 pm

hmm,
    I don't know...
    Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

"Seasons will change" in new album! Empty Re: "Seasons will change" in new album!

Post  Young Love Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:16 pm

i like the song, i hope it'll do good on the charts if he'll release it as a single
    JMacIsMyLife
    JMacIsMyLife

Number of posts : 10
    Hobbies : listening to jesse's songs and everything! :D

Post  JMacIsMyLife Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:42 am

i love the song! well i love all his songs. Smile ahhahahhahahaha. i'm really going to buy that album!! oh yeah!! mom i'm going to shake the world with this awesome album!! hell yeaaah!!! "Seasons will change" in new album! 414387 "Seasons will change" in new album! 414387 "Seasons will change" in new album! 414387
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:32 pm

yeah, i like that song too. i wanna see what it sounds like without the acoustic guitar - even though i love the acoustic version. haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:21 pm