JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
Skysthelimit
opanda4
COMcCartney
7 posters

Jesse's website

COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Jesse's website Empty Jesse's website

Post  COMcCartney Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:17 am

I was wondering if the forum on Jesse's website isn't there anymore or something cause wasn't it the first class lounge, every time I click on it it doesn't really take me anywhere. Please help? Also do they tell you when you need to resubscribe to it?
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Jesse's website Empty Re: Jesse's website

Post  opanda4 Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:22 am

i dont know if they have ever moved it or not but now its in the "discuss" section thing, on the top left side... Very Happy
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Post  COMcCartney Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:29 am

well see I remember that now but it still doesn't show up for me and I'm logged in so I have no idea what's going on, I almost think my subscription has run out or something but they never sent me anything about it?
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:00 pm

COMcCartney wrote:well see I remember that now but it still doesn't show up for me and I'm logged in so I have no idea what's going on, I almost think my subscription has run out or something but they never sent me anything about it?

I can get still into the forum on the official fanclub. They never sent me an email about my subscription ending either, I was just lucky and logged on the last day of it. If you login and go to your account info, it should give you information on your subscription (like when it expires). I hope this helps!
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Post  COMcCartney Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:49 pm

thanks, I just sent them an email about it, hopefully things can be sorted out. Thank you all for helping.
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Post  Skysthelimit Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:44 pm

COMcCartney wrote:thanks, I just sent them an email about it, hopefully things can be sorted out. Thank you all for helping.

No problem! Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:55 pm

COMcCartney wrote:well see I remember that now but it still doesn't show up for me and I'm logged in so I have no idea what's going on, I almost think my subscription has run out or something but they never sent me anything about it?

no, i think the same thing happened to me. i know that my subscription has run out, and it doesn't come up. so i think that's what happened to you. but i do wish they would email me or something, just saying that i have to pay again. but ... nothing.
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Post  COMcCartney Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Ok it turns out my subscription did run out, I just have to renew it, I wish that they would have emailed me when it ran out. Rolling Eyes
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Post  Skysthelimit Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:14 pm

COMcCartney wrote:Ok it turns out my subscription did run out, I just have to renew it, I wish that they would have emailed me when it ran out. Rolling Eyes

I know, I think it's a little strange that they don't email you when your subscription ends...it would be nice to know when the end of your subscription is nearing.
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Post  ILuvJmac86 Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:16 pm

lol, at least it's not like the jonas club where they charged you automatically even when you cancel with them
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Post  Skysthelimit Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:52 pm

ILuvJmac86 wrote:lol, at least it's not like the jonas club where they charged you automatically even when you cancel with them

Omg! That's awful!
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:42 am

I think my membership is up. The only way you aren't getting into it, is probably because your membership is up too. They never told me mine was up, But i finally figured out it was.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:52 pm

and, plus - i don't even think i'm gunna renew. i don't know, are you guys?? because, i only really used it for the forum because he was never touring so i could get the meet and greet.
    and then i thought you had to have one for the store, but then i figured you didn't have to. so now i'm thinking i won't ... at least for a while. because it seems that more people are on here.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:14 pm

I haven't been on there since my membership expired in January... I've been waiting for things to pick up again or when his new album comes out. The boards are most likely dead right now lol and I don't want to pay again until there's a tour or something...
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Post  JMacLover09 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:55 pm

adriiii wrote:I haven't been on there since my membership expired in January... I've been waiting for things to pick up again or when his new album comes out. The boards are most likely dead right now lol and I don't want to pay again until there's a tour or something...

oh yeah, yeah i remember you were on there a lot. haha they died like ... well, my membership ended in April so bascially i wasn't even going on though every day like before for some time cuz it was just dead. i think i'll do the same though; go back on when he has the new album/tour.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:28 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:
    adriiii wrote:I haven't been on there since my membership expired in January... I've been waiting for things to pick up again or when his new album comes out. The boards are most likely dead right now lol and I don't want to pay again until there's a tour or something...

oh yeah, yeah i remember you were on there a lot. haha they died like ... well, my membership ended in April so bascially i wasn't even going on though every day like before for some time cuz it was just dead. i think i'll do the same though; go back on when he has the new album/tour.

yeahh! I miss it lol... last summer it was pretty busy with the tour and all. I would have nothing to do at work so I would chat on there Smile Now there's nothing really going on right now in Jesse's world lol and I have 3 jobs...blahh

Anyone on here happen to still be on the official fansite though? Just curious..
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Post  Skysthelimit Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 am

adriiii wrote:
    JMacLover09 wrote:

yeahh! I miss it lol... last summer it was pretty busy with the tour and all. I would have nothing to do at work so I would chat on there Smile Now there's nothing really going on right now in Jesse's world lol and I have 3 jobs...blahh

Anyone on here happen to still be on the official fansite though? Just curious..

I'm still a member of his official fansite, but I rarely go on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:05 am