JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
monia16
xxGetFreakyxx
NikajMac
7 posters

omgg I love Sherry <3

NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

omgg I love Sherry <3 Empty omgg I love Sherry <3

Post  NikajMac Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:40 am

Isn't she amazing? I'm so happy right now <33

She wrote on Twitter:

@kimberlyann08 I don't have any idea how anything gets out. Anything on a network can be hacked I guess.

I answered & asked:

@JMacMgr I can't stand these hackers!!! I WILL DEF. BUY THE ALBUM!!! Please tell me, will you release the record in Germany? PLEASE ANSWER

She answered:

@PepsieJmac Yes, the album will definitely come out in Germany. I don't have the release date yet.

And now I'm happy <33 There's something I can totally look forward to <3
    I thought that they wouldn't release it in Germany because "Departure" didn't do well here. :/
    But I'm happy haha <33 So I don't have to order it from amazon <3

omgg I love Sherry <3 690817 omgg I love Sherry <3 690817

By the way, which Cd's do you have? I have two Departure Recharged Copies (one from amazon and the other one I got from my BFF to my birthday) and the normal Departure <3 Not to forget: The beautiful Soul live tour <33
    I so can not wait for the next Album <3 omgg I love Sherry <3 690817 omgg I love Sherry <3 690817 omgg I love Sherry <3 690817
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

omgg I love Sherry <3 Empty Re: omgg I love Sherry <3

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:10 pm

i have 1 BS, 1 RWYWM, 2 Departures, 1 D:R, and Jesse McCartney: Up Close

i got 2 departures because when i preordered it, mine was 2 weeks late so i emailed them and then i ended up getting 2

edit:: Monia16 just reminded me that i have Keith as well(:

Last edited by xxGetFreakyxx on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Post  monia16 Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:26 pm

I have 1 Beautiful Soul, 1 Beautiful Live Tour Cd, 1 Off The Record, 2 RWYWM, 1 RWYWM Autographed, 1 Departure, 1 Departure Recharged.
    I have Jesse McCartney: Up Close, Radio Disney 10th Birthday (Jesse's in it, so I had to.) and Keith.
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Post  ILuvJmac86 Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Kim, I'm happy for you that his album is coming to Germany Smile

Last edited by ILuvJmac86 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

Post  JMacFan09 Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Awe, I'm glad that she replied to you and that the album will be releaesed there Smile She is really nice. I have a friend who met her and said that she is one of the nicest people you could ever meet.
    Well, I actually haven't been a fan of Jesse's for too long. Only since 2008. But I have 1 copy of Right Where You Want Me that my friend's sister gave me. I have 1 copy of Departure and 2 of Departure Recharged. I've been trying to get a copy of his live cd. And I also have a copy of the All Wrapped Up cd and the chipmunks dvds/soundtracks. I just got Summerland on dvd and I have a copy of Keith but I won't get it til August. (My 2nd cousin bought me a copy but she lives in Kansas and I won't see her til August. She tried to mail me a cd last year and it got lost in the mail so she doesn't want to ship it to me Rolling Eyes )
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:06 pm

That's really sweet! We're all so anxious for the album Very Happy
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:20 am

I have one RWYWM, one Departure and one D:R. All printed in Hong Kong. It's quite hard to get a US version here, even Japanese version is easier to find. I'm not sure I want to buy a BS back. I'm more obsessed with his new sound.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:11 pm