Log in

I forgot my password


    JFF GIRLS!

    jessecraze
    jessecraze

    Number of posts : 1980
    Age : 30
    Location : Right where you want me
    Occupation : Musician
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  jessecraze on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:32 pm

    I think we should start chatting up in the chatroom here.. Just look at the menu above (forum, portal, gallery, chat, ect...) Who is with me? It will be fun!!!! (= okay ttyl <333 love ya all!


    _________________
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 2zivwr6
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

    Number of posts : 433
    Age : 26
    Location : New York
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  iLoveJMac613 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:35 pm

    That sounds like fun! Woot can't wait to talk about Jesse again lol Very Happy JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 41183


    _________________
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 1ztaax


    -I want you and your beautiful soul. Because you live, I live. JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817
    -10/19/10; 12/10/10
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

    Number of posts : 1980
    Age : 30
    Location : Right where you want me
    Occupation : Musician
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  jessecraze on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:08 pm

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 110686 cheers bounce Very Happy What a Face clown cat alien JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 41183 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 414387 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 678787 afro JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 54846


    _________________
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 2zivwr6
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

    Number of posts : 1980
    Age : 30
    Location : Right where you want me
    Occupation : Musician
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  jessecraze on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:55 am

    Which one of you wants to be Jesse Craze? better yet, who wants to help work with Emily?


    cuz I assume i'm done ='( I guess I give in, I quit and its over. 8 years of Jesse craze was plenty I suppose.... soooo...

    I guess who ever wants my title, can have it or make ur own or do whatever you feel like....


    _________________
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 2zivwr6
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

    Number of posts : 433
    Age : 26
    Location : New York
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  iLoveJMac613 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:31 pm

    jessecraze wrote:Which one of you wants to be Jesse Craze? better yet, who wants to help work with Emily?


    cuz I assume i'm done ='( I guess I give in, I quit and its over. 8 years of Jesse craze was plenty I suppose.... soooo...

    I guess who ever wants my title, can have it or make ur own or do whatever you feel like....

    you're Kidding right???????? Sad Shocked

    DO NOT make these kinds of decisions in this state of mind. You're hurt, sad, & upset & might made a decision that you'll regret later on. Like I said, I'm always here for you. I even remember the day we became friends: September 21,2010 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817

    Don't ever think you're alone, ok? Me, Dana & Dom are always here for you. JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817

    JFF Girls FOR ETERNITY!!! JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817


    _________________
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 1ztaax


    -I want you and your beautiful soul. Because you live, I live. JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817
    -10/19/10; 12/10/10
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

    Number of posts : 1980
    Age : 30
    Location : Right where you want me
    Occupation : Musician
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  jessecraze on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:46 pm

    iLoveJMac613 wrote:you're Kidding right???????? Sad Shocked

    DO NOT make these kinds of decisions in this state of mind. You're hurt, sad, & upset & might made a decision that you'll regret later on. Like I said, I'm always here for you. I even remember the day we became friends: September 21,2010 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817

    Don't ever think you're alone, ok? Me, Dana & Dom are always here for you. JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817

    JFF Girls FOR ETERNITY!!! JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817

    awww yesh <333 the day Shake was out (= I love that song. Oh and I looooove the man who wrote it and sang it *sighs* I no longer feel the way i wrote up above just because I could never give up on a guy like Jesse.... never! <3333333333333333333333 I'm a fighter, not a loser!!!


    _________________
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 2zivwr6
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

    Number of posts : 433
    Age : 26
    Location : New York
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  iLoveJMac613 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:55 pm

    jessecraze wrote:
    iLoveJMac613 wrote:you're Kidding right???????? Sad Shocked

    DO NOT make these kinds of decisions in this state of mind. You're hurt, sad, & upset & might made a decision that you'll regret later on. Like I said, I'm always here for you. I even remember the day we became friends: September 21,2010 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817

    Don't ever think you're alone, ok? Me, Dana & Dom are always here for you. JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817

    JFF Girls FOR ETERNITY!!! JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817

    awww yesh <333 the day Shake was out (= I love that song. Oh and I looooove the man who wrote it and sang it *sighs* I no longer feel the way i wrote up above just because I could never give up on a guy like Jesse.... never! <3333333333333333333333 I'm a fighter, not a loser!!!

    Yesssss! That's what I like to hear! Very Happy
    Amp is back! wooooooot! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    I'm so glad your feeling better JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817


    _________________
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 1ztaax


    -I want you and your beautiful soul. Because you live, I live. JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817
    -10/19/10; 12/10/10
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

    Number of posts : 1980
    Age : 30
    Location : Right where you want me
    Occupation : Musician
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  jessecraze on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:53 pm

    I love my Jff girls <3


    _________________
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 2zivwr6
    danal32
    danal32

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 42
    Location : ontario, canada
    Occupation : jmac fan! ;)
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  danal32 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:13 pm

    jessecraze wrote:I love my Jff girls <3

    awww, we love you too girl! lots! jesse girls forever! JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 110686 cheers


    _________________
    Danal32-jmac fan 4 life! Very Happy JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

    Number of posts : 433
    Age : 26
    Location : New York
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  iLoveJMac613 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:01 pm

    I sooo agree with both of you!! Very Happy JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817


    _________________
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 1ztaax


    -I want you and your beautiful soul. Because you live, I live. JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817
    -10/19/10; 12/10/10
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

    Number of posts : 1980
    Age : 30
    Location : Right where you want me
    Occupation : Musician
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  jessecraze on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:06 pm

    BIG PROPS TO THE JFF GIRLS <3 YOU ROCK!!! (=


    _________________
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 2zivwr6
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

    Number of posts : 433
    Age : 26
    Location : New York
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  iLoveJMac613 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:51 pm

    jessecraze wrote:BIG PROPS TO THE JFF GIRLS <3 YOU ROCK!!! (=

    Oh yea! Smile
    Especially you Amp! Very Happy JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817 JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 110686
    Love you guys! <) JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 41183


    _________________
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 1ztaax


    -I want you and your beautiful soul. Because you live, I live. JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817
    -10/19/10; 12/10/10
    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817
    danal32
    danal32

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 42
    Location : ontario, canada
    Occupation : jmac fan! ;)
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  danal32 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:56 am

    hey, can i get in on this convo too? i'm a jff too! lets talk about what our fave fanfic is on the forum, and why! Very Happy I love you JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817


    _________________
    Danal32-jmac fan 4 life! Very Happy JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 690817

    Sponsored content

    JFF GIRLS! - Page 2 Empty Re: JFF GIRLS!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:58 am