JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
jmachoney
opanda4
jessecraze
7 posters

Blow your mind

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Blow your mind Empty Blow your mind

Post  jessecraze Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 pm

What its about:
    What happens when Jesse McCartney captures a fan on tour and keeps her in his tour bus? He doesn't let her out only to watch sound check and eat dinner with him, then locks her back on his bus. What will he plan to do with her? Will he maybe use her for his own lustful pleasures? Will he end up killing her or perhaps will he force her to fall in love with him? Find out for youself by reading this mind twister....

Introduction.
    Kelly's pov.

I'm finally at my first Jesse McCartney concert! I just can't believe i'm here. I've been a Jesse fan since he was on summerland but i've never been to a show before. I wanted to get backstage passes but I couldn't. He performs and looks amazing. I'm having a such a good time and get so caught up in the momment. When hes about to sing Oxygen, hes going to pick a fan on stage. I flip out and start going crazy. Sure enough, Jesse looks right at me, points and says, 'You! COme up on stage!' I'm looking around but Jesse keeps saying, 'Yes you, sweetie!' I point to myself and Jesse nods. I can't believe it and everyone around me is freaking out. I start trying to make my through the fans infront of me. Jesse yells for everyone to let me through. I finally get to the stage and walk around to the side where there is stairs! Jesse reaches out his hand and helps me up. I'm shaking, my heart is racing so fast and i'm feeling light headed. I continue to walk with him though as he holds my hand and leads to me to a stool. I sit down and Jesse goes back by the keyboardist. He talks to him a second and then comes towards me with a smile and starts facing the ground. The music is starting and i'm not sure what Jesse is going to and then as he is about to start singing, he looks up at me and looks me right in the eyes. I'm a nervous wreck and I can hardly stand it. His eyes are so deep, green and real. They are comming closer to me and i'm freaking out inside. Soon his head is right against mine and his eyes are right in mine. I'm feeling speechless and breathless. Jesse keeps looking into my eyes, sings to me and soon I feel something heavy on my leg. I can't help but glance down. When I do, he is almost completely on my lap and hes so hard, that its sticking into me. I'm not sure what is going on with him and honestly i'm too shocked and freaked to know what to do. Jesse is only a year and a half older than me but still seems so much older. The way hes so mature and intellectual compared to me. EVerything is so hot and out of controll. I can hear girls screamming away and going nuts. Jesse just keeps singing away to me so into it and looking like hes going to blow up. I seriously wanna cry becuase hes so sexy and being sweet. He starts holding up my chin with his hand and singing right into my eyes. I'm shaking so much and i'm smiling to no end becuase I am happy but i'm also freaking out. I just can't believe this is happenning. Soon he says, 'girl you are my....' Then he fades out that sentince, gets up from me, takes my hand and pulls me to stand up. When I do, he wraps his arm around my waste, smiles at me and starts leading me away from the crowd and now all the musicians are in my view. I'm not sure what we are doing and i'm so nervous I can feel my whole body shaking all over. Soon we walk and were now heading towards the curtains. I'm still not sure what we are doing and soon we go into the curtains. What my eyes see, is people standing around, waving at me with smiles, chords are all over, equitment, then Jesse is still walking with me. I'm not sure what is going on and soon Jesse is heading towards this room. I happen to look at the door, seeing a piece of paper with his name on it, posted on the door. Jesse swings it open, releaving his stuff and a couch, a mirror, a tv and a microwave. Jesse smiles at me and says, 'Think you can hang out here?' I'm not sure what to say and before I could really say anything, Jesse kissed my cheeck sweetly and shut the door quickly. I went to open it and it was locked! Now I was really confused and somewhat scared. I yelled out and said, 'Jesse? The door is locked!' There was no answer and I yelled out again, 'Hello?' Still no answer, so I faced the room I was in, took a deep breath and decided to check out his stuff. He had all his hair products, clothes, shoes, watches, chains and lots more stuff. I just looked at it all and as got to thinking somewhat straight agan, I started taking pictures with my cellphone. Would anyone believe he locked me into his dressing room and why would he? That part still really confused me. I wasn't sure how long I was in there but eventually I sat on the couch, so bored, now hungary and thirsty. As I layed back on the couch wondering what to do, I heard the doorknob turn. You can bet I sat up fast not sure what to do. Jesse slowly walked in looking so red and sweaty. He had a towle around his neck and his jacket in his hands. He smiled at me now shutting the door. I just sat there stil quiet afraid to say anything stupid. Jesse came over by me and as he went to sit next to me, he sighed and said, 'Still not saying anything?' I nodded looking and feeling so nervous. Jesse patted my leg and said, 'Can I atleast know your name and age?' I sighed and said, 'I'm Kelly Grant and i'm 21.' Jesse just kept gazing at me all over my body. I got somewhat uncomfortable and was crossing my arms and laying them on my lap. Jesse started rubbing up my arm with the biggest smile and said, 'Well Kelly, you a very pretty, girl!' My heart almost sank and I could have melted. Then I said back still so shy, 'Th-thank y-you...' Jesse kept rubbing my arm, then rubbed down by my leg. I finally got a little more nerve enough to say, 'What are you doing?' Jesse raised up his eyebrows bitting his bottom lip and then smirked saying, 'Well I think you are so sexy and I want nothing more than to be with you right now.' I wasn't sure if he meant sexually or romantically and I was so nervous, it didn't matter which it was. I've never been so shy and afraid around the opposite sex but i've never been alone with Jesse McCartney before. Infact, i've never met him before so this was very weird for me. He was rubbing all over me and before I could do anything, he started kissing on my shoulder. I could feel my whole body getting all red and tense. Jesse continued from my shoulder up towards my neck. Then as he got half way up, I heard him softly moan. My eyes were wide hearing him. Was he turned on and was he trying to seduce me? I wasn't sure I was okay with that. I like him alot but I don't think I wanna sex with him. I just met him! After Jesse kissed my neck, he looked me into the eyes, smiled sly and said, 'I'm not making you too uncomfortable am I?' I slowly nodded so unsure what he wanted. Was I gonna be a one night stand? Did he seduce all the fans he sings to? Now I was starting to freak out over it. Jesse quickly stood up from the couch and rushed over to his mini bar. He made me a drink then made himself one. I took it and drank it but part of me knew not to get drunk. So I took small sips. Jesse gulped his down quickly like it was a shot, then he sat back down next to me, cleared his throat and said, 'Damn you are just so fine! I don't think i've seen a fan quite like you before. Such beautiful eyes!' My cheecks were blushing to the point I could feel the heat on my face. Jesse was about to throw more moves on me but there was a knock on his door and a tall, skinny, blonde rushed in with frazzled hair. She smirked and said, 'Sorry to interrupt but Jesse we are on a tight schedual! Lets get going?' Jesse nodded, faced me and I just sat there wondering what was going to take place. I had no clue what he was doing but he took my hand and now I was walking with him again. I wanted to ask where we were going to but something inside me was just too shy to say anything. Soon we were leaving out the building and to my suprise there was two great big buses. One he was heading to and I was behind him. Quickly I tried pulling away and said freaking out, 'Umm, I-I think I need to get going myself. Um, thanks for the song?' Jesse faced me with a glair and said, 'Where do you think you are going?' I shrugged so worried and said, 'Home? I guess?' Jesse shook his head and kept walking with me. I tried to pull away again and to my scary, suprise, Jesse picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and carried me onto his bus. If only I knew what he was doing. Was he crazy or a freak? Maybe Jesse was a bad guy? I was for sure freaking out and Jesse didn't let me go till he walked me to the back of the bus where small, beds were. He sat me down and then before I could say anything else, Jesse walked out shutting the door and locked it again. I got really scared and banged on the door saying, 'Jesse what are you trying to do? Please let me out!' Jesse never answered me or let me out. I freaked and got my phone out this time. I tried calling a friend and she wasn't answering, so I left her a message. Then I sat on the bed and looked around. Jesse had shoes by the bed and I found a pair of his boxers laying wadded on the pillow. I just couldn't believe where I was or why. Jesse seemed really weird to me now. Considering i've been a fan of his since summerland. I was freaking out not in a excited way. In a worried way! Not much longer the doorknob turned again. I tried to get myself together and watched Jesse walk in with drinks. He quickly came over to me with them and handed me one. I was going to tell him I didn't want one but he raised up his and said, 'A toast to the most beautiful girl i've ever seen!' I toasted to it but it didn't change my mind about him now. He was so weird to me. Jesse drank his up, got me to drink mine, then wrapped his arms around me, whispering in my ear softly, 'How does traveling the country with me sound?' I could barely speak up becuase I was so caught off guard. Then Jesse giggled and said, 'Well you don't really have a choice anyway becuase you wont get out of here.' I just narrowed my eyes at him and said, 'Why?' Jesse leaned towards me with a smirk and said while putting his finger to my lips, 'Shh...Less questions and more kisses!' My eyes just looked deep into his and soon his lips quickly pressed into mine, he wrapped his arms around me tight and started laying me back on the bed. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. He kissed me, added his tounge into my mouth too and then moaned again. Ofcourse I was too scared and fought him. After awhile, he sat up with a giggle and said, 'Ah, well I guess you aren't ready. Thats ok though. I'll just try again later. You wont be going anywhere soon!' Then he winked at me and I was freaking out so bad. I tried to question him again and get him to let me go. He wouldn't and left out of the room quickly, locking me back in. I was so scared and then my cell rang. Thank God it was my friend! I told her everything and at first she didn't wanna believe me becuase she knows what a big fan I am and said, 'If hes really holding you hostage for not having sex with him, then why are you so upset? Wouldn't you be all excited?' I shook my head and said, 'You don't understand. What if he trys to hurt me?' She just ignored me and hung up on me. I felt so bad and terrified. What would I do if he tried to hurt me? Would someone on the tour bus hear me if I yelled for help? Would they help me? I sat seemed like for hours so hungary and thirtsy. Eventually I had fallen asleep since I was so week. When I woke up, at first I thought it was all a bad dream but when I looked around at the same place I fell asleep in, I wanted to cry and was so upset. Jesse soon came back in the room, told me it was dinner time and grabbed me to stand up. He rushed me out of the bus and out into a car. This car drove us to this nice dinner. TO my odd suprise, Jesse ordered us really exspensive food and wine. We ate, drank, then Jesse told me he had sound check to do. I sat in the front row and watched. It was good but soon as it was over, Jesse actually locked me back in the bedroom of the bus! It was so weird and didn't seem like him but I guess it was? If only my friend would believe me and get me help....
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Blow your mind Empty Re: Blow your mind

Post  opanda4 Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:53 pm

lol I've always wondered what happens to the "Oxygen Girl"!!
    This is really good! so different, so unique! Smile
    I can't wait to read more!Smile
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:20 am

loved it!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy it was soo cute! funny! hehehe
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:27 am

This is awesome!! Very Happy
    Can't wait for more!!
    Poor girl lol maybe I can take her place Wink haha just kidding Smile
    But seriously I want more! Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Blow your mind Empty Thank you so much girls! Enjoy more <3

Post  jessecraze Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:35 am

chapter 1.

Still Kelly's pov.
    It's been a week now since i've been held hostage on Jesse's bus! He's the weirdest guy i've ever met. He doesn't force me into sex yet he doesn't give up.Every night he comes into the room i'm in and says, 'Tonight will you sleep with me?' I always turn him down, he acts frustraited and says, 'Fine! Sleep alone!' Then he always storms out of the room, locking me back. I have no clothes or personal things with me, accept my cell phone and lip gloss. Jesse will actually buy me a new outfit everyday but I don't get to pick it out. He doesn't even let me out of the room i'm in enless its dinner time or sound check. I'll starve all day long till dinner time and then he makes me dress up, he buys me really nice meals, makes me sit through sound check, then locks me back in the room. After his show, he'll come back into the room drunk, try to sleep with me and then leave till the next day, when we do it all over again. Finally one day when he comes into the room to hand me the outfit i'll wear to dinner, I refuse it becuase its way too revealing. Jesse gets so mad at me, he gets on top of me, holds me down and yells in my face saying, 'You better put this outfit on if you wanna eat!' I am crying becuase i'm so scared. Jesse quickly gets off of me clearing his throat and says, 'I mean...Please get this outfit on or else you will be very hungary!' I sigh, take the dress from him and try to put it on. Jesse keeps standing there and I glair at him saying, 'Well aren't you going to leave while I change?' Jesse nods and says, 'Okay but you only have 10 minutes to dress and meet me outside.' I roll my eyes and wait till he shuts the door. When he does, I get the dress on and face the mirror. God it makes me look like a slut! I hate it! It's way too short and tight. I bet if I bend over, Jesse will be able to see my panties. That's probably what he wants! He should already know what panties I have on though, since he buys my clothes now. What am I, his kid? I hate this! I miss my family, my friend wont believe me and Jesse has made me afraid to call the police. I like him, I do, though i'm afraid to have sex with him. I'm not sure i'm in love with him, nor do I think he is in love with me! As soon as I get a second good look at myself in the mirror, I take a deep breath, slide on the stilettos and rush outside. Jesse is out there in a dress shirt and skinny jeans with his vans. He quickly hugs me, gives me a big kiss and says, 'Theres my sexy slave! I'm glad youd didn't make me wait much longer. YOu know how hungary I get after working out all day for you!' I just sigh and take his hand. He leads me the taxi and it takes us to dinner. Once we get to the place, we go inside and sit down. I can tell everyone is eyeing my dress down. I'm sure they think i'm Jesse's toy! I'm really a virgin though! I hate everyone is watching us but Jesse doesn't care. He tells me what hes ordering, asked what i'm getting and then said, 'Do you know you look the best you've ever looked tonight?' I shake my head no and say, 'I think I look trashy.' Jesse smiles, winks and says, 'I know. Beautiful girl!' I just gave up on trying to defend myself becuase nothing I said or did, changed the fact he was a horny mess. Our food showed up soon
    and before I could eat, Jesse wanted me to try his first. He fed me and then wanted me to feed him some of my food too. I did out of fear that hed be mad if I didn't. Then he smiled big and said, 'I love how well you take care of me. Like a mommy lion takes care of her young.' I kind of laughed becuase I thought this was so freaky. Jesse giggled, faced his watch and said, 'Damn, were out of time. We'll take desert to go and you can feed me later tonight in bed!' I tried to speak up for myself but he already ordered it to go and then stood up grabbing my hand. He left a tip and said, 'Desert will be delivered later. We have to go to sound check now!' Im walking with him, trying to keep up and said, 'May I change first?' Jesse shook his head and said, 'No, you are leaving this dress on for the rest of the night and you better not try to take it off! Thats going to be my job sexy!' I sighed heavier and rushed with him to sound check. He walked me into the seats to sit me in the front row and then rushed off to go backstage. I sat there as normal just waiting untill him, his back up singers and band came out. They all got ready and started to practice. Jesse was singing and happened to face down towards me and sang to me. Some reason it
    kind of made me smile becuase I remember the first time he sang to me before I got to know the real him and what a weirdo he was. After sound check, he picked me up and carried me like his bride back to the bus. He walked me back into the room, kissed me awhile and then said, 'Wish me luck baby. I'll miss
    you!' I didn't say anything, I just watched him leave out and lock me in again. I sat there crying again. I was so sad and confused. Finally I called my friend to give her the update and told her how scary he was. She was still having trouble believing me but when she heard me legitly crying, she sighed and said, 'Why wont you just go ahead and sleep with him?' I cleared my throat and said, 'Are you kidding me? You know how strong I feel about waiting till marriage. I barely know him!' She sighed and said, 'Well then what else are you going to do?' I sniffed really big and said, 'I dunno...' Then as I was talking to her, I heared Jesse's voice. I sighed heavy and said, 'God hes back!' My friend was saying something but I didn't hear her, becuase Jesse already came in the room, narrowed his eyes at me and said, 'Who are you talking to?' I was speechless and he yelled louder saying, 'Tell me who you are talking to now!' I barely talked with a quiver and said, 'M-m-my friend!' Jesse grabbed my phone out of my hands really scaring me to death and put it in his pocket. I
    got upset and said, 'Why are you doing this?' Jesse shook his head and said, 'You don't understand!' I nodded and said, 'I know but I want to understand!' Jesse smirked and said, 'I'll go see if our desert is here.' I sighed and fell back on the bed crying and so scared. Finally Jesse came back with a box of chocolate cake with two forks. We shared it and Jesse made me feed him the whole time, while he fed me back. I did it so upset and careless. I didn't love him at all. Infact, I hated him! Jesse noticed I was carelss and said, 'Why wont you put a little flirt into this? You are like blah right now!' I nodded and said, 'Thats becuase I hate you right now!' Jesse almost dropped his jaw in shock and said, 'You can't be serious right now!' I nodded and said, 'It's true. I want nothing to do with you!' Jesse shook his head so frustraited and said, 'After all i've done for you, you treat me like this?' I smirked and said,
    'Done what for me? Yell at me, scare the hell out of me and abuse me?' Jesse quickly sat the desert down and said, 'Oh you haven't felt abuse baby!' Then he quickly and forcefully pushed me back onto the bed and started kissing hard on my neck. I tried fighting him off as always but he wasn't letting go this time. Normally he will walk away locking the door and leave me to cry but this time hes not giving up. Was he serious about what he wants tonight? Before I could say anything, his lips moved up to mine and he started making out with me. I let him and loosend my arms around him. Actually I started to relax but I still didn't wanna have sex with him. Jesse kissed me longer, then sat up and started trying to wrap my legs around his waste. I kept my legs crossed but he was forcing them apart. As I kept them crossed, he actually smacked my right leg till it uncrossed from the other. I yelled out in pain and said, 'Ow jerk! I
    hate you!' Jesse smield and said, 'Fine, I hate you too!' Then once my legs were wrapped around his waste, he began to grind on me. I actually could feel his hard rubbing against me. My eyes were so wide and my heart was racing so fast. You could say I was so out of breath and soon Jesse grinded faster and harder. He was really digging on me and grunting obviously so turned on by me. Even though I was upset at him, it was feeling kind of flattering to me that he wanted me so bad. Still my fear to lose my virginity took over and I had to stop him. We fought each other for the longest time untill Jesse stood up, then started
    to leave. I cleared my throat and said, 'Do you have to lock me in here?' Jesse faced me and said, 'Well enless you wanna sleep with me.' I sighed with pain and said, 'Sleep without having sex?' Jesse nodded and said, 'Sure. if you want.' I nodded and said, 'You can't touch me though!' Jesse shrugged and said, 'Eh whatever. I'll be on the couch.' He shut the door and I checked the knob. He didn't lock it. So I guess that meant he really wanted me to come out with him. So I quickly changed into the night gown he had for me to wear and barely opened up the door. I looked out to see what would be out there. Not a soul accept Jesse laying across the couch looking at his cell. My cell was laying on the table next to the couch. As soon as I crept out of the room, he turned to face me and smiled. I didn't smile, I just stood there to see what was going to happen. Jesse stood up, came over by me and took my hand to lead me to the couch. He layed down first and then made me lay with him. We layed there, he cuddled me and I had to ask, 'You really aren't going to try and touch me?'
    Jesse smirked and said, 'Only if you want me to. I'll gladly touch you where it feels good.' I shook my head and said, 'No I don't want to be touched anywhere.' Jesse nodded and said, 'Well okay then. Close your eyes and try to sleep. I have to get up early for a interview.' I sighed and layed on him. He rubbed my arm some, then rubbed my back with his nail slowly in a big, circular motion. I didn't say anything to wait and see what he would do. I heard him clear his throat and when I went to look up at him, his eyes were shut and a smile was on his face. He looked so weird. Like he was really creepy. I tried to close my eyes but I was still fearful. After awhile though, I couldn't keep awake and fell asleep. It's not like I had much strength, since he only feeds me
    dinner. I sure hope things would change...
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:44 am

hehe wow not dat was funny! LOL he smacked her leg lmaoo
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:59 am

OMG! =O
    I'm starting to think Jesse is bipolar or mental!! lmao
    Post mooooore!!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Blow your mind Empty Thanks again girls & only cuz im nice, i'll post more now! hehe

Post  jessecraze Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:26 am

Chapter 2.

Kelly's pov.
    It's now been two and a half weeks. Being held hostage on Jesse's bus isn't as bad as it first was. He now lets me have lunch when he has lunch and lets me go into the clothing store when he buys me clothes. Why he doen't buy me a bunch at once and be done, i'm not sure but he likes going into new stores I assume. While we are in the lengire section, Jesse holds my hand tighter. I sigh and say, 'What are you doing?' Jesse smiles this goofy smile and says, 'You think i'm going to let some loser steal you away from me?' That threw me off guard and I said, 'What? Why would someone else steal me?' Jesse sighed and said, 'Oh come on. As pretty as you are, the first guy to see you next will surely take you away from me.' That was really strange but made me think he really liked me alot. I wanted to feel special but I couldn't get fear out of my head. Once he picked out what I was getting to wear, he rushed me into the dressing room and said, 'Don't lie if this fits!' (He knew me too well) Jesse knew I would lie and say it doesn't fit so I don't have to wear it but atleast he was going to let me try it on to make sure it was comfortable and not hard to wear. Even though the dresses were always so hard to wear. Not that they didn't fit me, they were just so slutty and tight. I didn't like showing that much skin to anyone. While i'm in the dressing room, I hear Jesse's cell ring. I know his ringtone by heart! He answers it and i'm hearing him say, 'Yea she'll be out soon, I wanna make sure it fits her since she has to wear it all day...Okay as soon as we get done, we'll take a taxi to lunch...Yea?' Then I put my old clothes back on and as I was comming back out, Jesse was smiling with his hand out for me. I grabbed it and he yanked me along to the cash register. He finally hung up his cell, faced me and said, 'It all fits?' I nodded to be honest so I wouldn't have him investigate the truth. He payed for it and the cashier actually asked if we were married. Jesse shook his head and said, 'Nah, we're just dating for right now, cuz i'm busy on tour. She just was lucky enough she could come along!' I rolled my eyes so aggrivated he thought we were dating. He never even asked me out! Plus he knows i've been hating on him. To tell him the truth, I haven't hated him near as bad as the first week of this tour. I'm kind of getting used to all this and I have lots of memmories of all the amazing sites i've seen. I would have never been able to see the country on my own. Too exspensive! He pays for everything. We got the reciept and then Jesse lead me to another taxi. We took it to lunch and met up with all the crew. After we ate, Jesse took a quick nap. He got me to take it with him and snuggled me up so tight. I just layed on his chest and faced out in space. What would happen after this tour? Would I get to go home or would he marry me? Would he kill me? Would I ever see my family or friends again? I started to cry and I guess Jesse heard me sniffle. He woke up, smiled and said, 'Why are you crying baby?' I faced him and said, 'I miss all of my family and friends. Jesse, how long are you planning to hold me hostage?' Jesse leaned his head up to kiss me and said, 'We only have a week and a half left of tour. Will you relax?' I sighed and said, 'What about after the tour?' Jesse kissed me again and said, 'I wouldn't worry about it so much. I'd finish my nap cuz you have a big night ahead of you.' I shook my head and said, 'I'm not having sex with you!' Jesse smirked and said, 'Fine, you still have a big night!' I narrowed my eyes at him and said, 'What?' Jesse played with my hair and whispered, 'Lay back down!' I sighed and layed my head back on his chest. He continued to play with my hair and then we both fell back asleep. When we woke up, Jesse took me with him to watch him work out. After his workout, he showerd and waited for me to dress up for dinner. We ate dinner, then went to sound check. While he did his concert, he didn't lock me back in the room but I was still stuck on the tour bus. He had a tv and put on a movie for me. We actually liked alot of the same movies, so I laughed and tried to find a relaxing and happy momment out of this whole hostage momment. I actually forgot about him saying I had a big night and after his show, he changed quickly and rushed me out of the bus. I had no clue where we were going and he actually took me on a sunset cruise! Just the two of us. While we were on there, we slow danced and drank more wine. We laughed and had a very good time. Then he was falling asleep on me, so we got back into the bus and instead of him asking to have sex with me, he went right to sleep. I layed there wondering if I still hated him or loved him. He was so confusing to know the thruth! Come the next morning, we both got ready and I sat in the room locked again while he did his interview. I wanted so bad to yell for help and let the radio station hear me but I was afraid what Jesse would do to me if I did yell for help. I listened to his interview and when they asked him about all the fans he said, 'I'm in love with a fan right now. I actually met her at my second show. I guess it was just pure luck becuase she wanted me to pick her to sing and i'll never forget her eyes when I sang to her.' Then they asked him if he was going out with the fan and he said, 'No, i'll never see her again I guess. Shes just a fan after all, right? Maybe one day she'll come to another show and i'll ask her out then. I'm not sure it could work out though!' Honestly I was really confused. I was his second show fan he sang to but why would he lie and tell them he'll never see me again? He's got me locked up right now! Then I got to thinking maybe he was afraid to tell them the truth cuz hes got me held hostage! If only I was brave enough to speak out loud for help. Maybe they would help me out of here. Did I wanna rush out of here? I have yet to see Washington or Denver! I did wanna see yellow stone park too! He told me that was next on the list. Still this could be my chance to be free. What if I don't get another chance and how do I know hes not some crazy freak thats going to murder me? Right as I went to bang on the door for help, I heard them leaving. I tried to say, 'Hey help me!' Though some reason my voice went so soft and shakey. I was seriously too scared to actually get help. Jesse started to turn the knob, so I rushed to sit back on the bed so he woudln't know I was listenning to his interview and trying to get help. He smiled at me sitting down and said, 'Sorry that took so long. They sure had alot of dumbass questions! Never shutted up!' I just sat there watching him. He sat over next to me, started to kiss me. I wasn't thinking and said, 'Jesse, can I ask you something?' Jesse sighed and said, '****, more questions?' I didn't say anything and Jesse sighed saying, 'Well? What is your question?' Then I said, 'Um, I-I was wondering...' Jesse just kept glairing at me and I finally said, 'Well you act like you wanna be with me. Are y-you in uh, in love with me?' Jesse narrowed his eyes and gave me a freaky glair this time. I've never seen this face before. I was so nervous and before I could say anything, Jesse stood up and said, 'You were listenning to my interview, weren't you?' I realized what I asked was a really bad idea and as I went to shake my head no, Jesse grabbed my hand to stand up next to him. Then he kissed me, pushed me away making me falll back on the bed and said, 'You have no business hearing my interviews enless I say you can! Enless you wanna lose your lunch and tv priveliges, you better back off!' I just layed there on the bed so afraid and sad. I only wanted to know the truth why i'm held hostage to began with and he wasn't going to tell me. He was only going to keep holding me hostage and bossing me around! So I stayed quiet and watched as Jesse slammed the door and locked it again. Then he yelled and said, 'Get ready for lunch now!' I stood up quickly and started getting ready before he came back in and drug me out. Why he was so on edge today, I don't know. He was so wonderful last night on the cruise. So sweet and romantic. Not to mention gentle! I guess that wasn't really him? Either that or hes just having a bad day. Maybe hes not good with the truth. I'll never know or will I?
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:34 am

this just gits funneier n funnier shoot y dont she ask for help? lmao
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:37 am

I'm loving every part of this! Very Happy
    Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Post  Young Love Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:24 am

moreee Blow your mind 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Blow your mind Empty Hope u all are enjoying. Thanks again for reading! Here is more!!

Post  jessecraze Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Chapter 3.

Kelly's pov.
    Jesse has been upset towards me all day since his mornning interview. I'm not sure why it was such a big deal that I heard his interview but hes not taking it well. Instead after lunch, I sat in the room wondering what he was doing. Was he taking his nap without me? Since when does he do that? He always lays with me and snuggles me up so warm and tight. I was actually cold and lonely being locked back in the room. Though before I could start to cry, the door swung open. I sat up quickly waiting to see what he would do. Jesse sat next to me and said, 'This is my tour bus, why should I always be on the couch and you always be in the bed?' I shrugged and said in a nervous tone, 'Um...Jesse, you put me here?' He nodded looking sleepy still and said, 'I know. What was I thinking, right?' I just gazed at him in wonder what was in his crazy mind. Finally he layed back on the bed and said, 'I don't mind if you lay back down wit h me but don't talk to me, i'm very tired and i'm still upset at you!' I sighed heavy and instead of asking more questions, I just layed quietly with him. We took a short but nice nap and then got ready for dinner. At dinner we ate so quiet. Jesse was buttering a piece of bread and as he went to take a bite, he threw it down on his plate to look at me and said, 'God, I can't take it!' I jumped in my own skin since he was upset and just gazed into his angry eyes. Then he grabbed my hands across the table to hold them in his, took a deep breath facing me and smiled saying, 'Kelly, i'm not really mad you heard my interview, its just what I said was personal to me and I didn't think you would hear from the other room. Forgive me for being upset towards you all day, i'm just very embarrassed.' I sighed and said, 'Embarrassed that you like me?' Jesse faced his plate a second, then let go of my hands to pick his piece a bread back up and start eating it. I waited a second and then asked, 'Why are you afraid to tell the truth?' Jesse glaired up at me and said, 'Why don't you worry about your food?' I nodded slowly and went back to eating. After that he took me to sound check as always and I was so sad. I truely wanted to go home now. I missed my family so much and my home. I missed my own bed and my own clothing. Jesse was singing in sound check and for some reason, he was so shakey in his voice and kept having to start over. I didn't say anything either, I just sat and watched wondering what his deal was. As soon as sound check was over, Jesse walked me back to the bus and as I was about to ask him another question, he had already locked me in the bus and walked off. I plopped down on the couch so frustraited and then noticed he forget to take my cell with him. It was still on the table next to the couch. I hurried up and dialed my friend on it. She asked why I stopped calling her and I explained Jesse had been keeping my phone away from me becuase he knew i'd call for help. She promised she believed me that something was wrong now and she would get help. I thanked her and hung up before Jesse came back in the bus. I watched some tv and accidently fell asleep some. When I woke up, I was no longer on the couch. I was in the bed with Jesse wrapped up. He had his shirt and boxers on and I had my night gown on. I freaked realizing Jesse had changed me out of my clothes! As I freaked, Jesse quickly sat up and yelled, 'Whats the matter?' I faced him now upset and said, 'What the hell Jesse? Why did you change me out of my clothes?' Jesse yawned and said, 'What do you mean? You got changed youself!!! Don't you remember?' I shook my head and said, 'Was I sleep walking?' Jesse nodded and said, 'You came in here while I was laying down and you started taking off your clothes and putting on your night gown!' Then I freaked again and said, 'You watched me?' Jesse shook his head again and said, 'No I was facing the wall but I heard you making noise and when I did face you, you were in your night gown and trying to crawl into the bed with me, so I figured you got cold and lonley on the couch!' I just sighed wondering what was wrong with me and then Jesse patted my leg saying, 'You should lay back down and rest. You obviously aren't feeling well or something!' I quickly layed back down as he hugged me up in his arms but I still wasn't sure what was wrong with me. Would I seriously sleep walk and get into bed with him? Ugh, why? I feel so stupid now! Jesse is already closing his eyes back and falling asleep. Soon I couldn't resist and allowed my eyes to close back to sleep as well! The next morning, I heard a voice humming a song I recongnized and then I heard a spitting noise. I quickly opened my eyes to see what was going on and see out infront of me over the little sink, Jesse rinsing out his mouth and putting away his toothbrush. Then he grabbed a towle wipping off his mouth and faced me. He smiled and said, 'Feeling better?' I shrugged and Jesse came over to sit by me. Then he ran his hand through my hair gently and said, 'Guess where we are?' I shrugged again not ready to respond yet and Jesse said, 'We're north of washington. eh? You excited?' I nodded and just layed there. To my suprise, Jesse pulled me to sit up and held me saying, 'You need to wake up so you can site see. Besides I got a special place I wanna take you to.' I yawned and then Jesse kissed my cheeck and stood up. He pointed to the bag he had for me and said, 'I put a new outfit in there. Get dressed please. You have 5 minutes!' I stretched and watched Jesse leave the room and lock the door. I sighed, rubbed my eyes and went fot the new outfit. Outside I could still hear Jesse hum again. I don't why he was in such a happy mood but it was scarying me. Once I was dressed, I started brushing my teeth as well. Jesse came in to check on me and said, 'Almost ready?' I nodded as I spit and said, 'Yea i'm comming.' Jesse waited for me and watched me dry my mouth and start brushing my hair. Then he looked at my shorts and tank with a huge smile saying, 'Those shorts really hug your curves. I'm glad I chose the smaller size! Sexy woman!' I sighed and ignored him as I brushed my hair. Then Jesse came over behind me, wrapped him arms around my waste and started kissing on my neck. I tried to pull away and said, 'What are you doing?' Jesse giggled and said, 'Mmm i'm still excited for what you said last night.' I glaired as I narrowed my eyes and said, 'What?' Jesse just gazed at my face through the mirror, then looked at my face for real and said, 'You seriously don't remember what you said as you got in the bed last night?' I shook my head fast and said, 'No, oh my God what?' Jesse giggled and said, 'Maybe I shouldn't remind you...' I nodded faster and said, 'You better remind me!' Jesse glaired at me and said, 'YOu better not raise your voice at me or you will be sorry!' I grunted and said, 'Well will you please tell me?' Jesse smirked and said, 'Nah. You'll find out eventually. It will come to you!' I sighed really heavy in frustration and then Jesse grabbed my hand to leave. We left out of the bus, got lunch and then went site seeing. The nature we saw was beautiful but I was still nervous at what I said to Jesse last night. I wasn't going to relax untill I found out too! While were climbing up this hill to see some things, Jesse keeps squeezing my hand and making googly eyes at me. I get fed up, pull away from him and said, 'Gah I can't take it! Please just tell me what I said!' Jesse shook his head and said, 'Aint no way i'm telling you. You will find out on your own, trust me!' I sighed and he yanked me to keep walking. We saw all the beautiful sites there was to see and then barely had enough time for a small nap. I didn't sleep though. I just watched Jesse lay down and snore with his mouth slightly open. I tried closing his mouth to stop him from snoring or possible slobber but it didn't work. Once he was awake, we got dressed up for dinner and he took me to this really nice romantic place. There was musicians at our table playing violens and accordians! Jesse must have requested a song becuase at one point, when they were playing, he started singing along to me. We gazed into each other's eyes and Jesse sang away. I could feel my face getting blood red and I was trying to focus on my food but Jesse kept singing to me and putting me on the spot. Soon the whole restuarunt was watching him sing to me and looking like they thought it was sweet but I didn't think too much sweet. I wasn't sure what I really thought but it wasn't so much sweet. I was just so worked up about last night what I did or said and how I feel right now. I guess i'm fighting it really bad! After dinner soundcheck seems really short for some reason and I was already back on the bus alone and locked up. Jesse had my cell this time and even though I wanted to not fall asleep to make sure I don't repeat last night I couldn't help it. Since I didn't take a nap with Jesse earlier, i'm falling asleep fast. Atleast three times I open my eyes back up before they really shut for good this time. Ofcourse when I finally woke up I was indeed back in the bed with Jesse but I wasn't in my night gown. I was still in my tank and shorts. Jesse was hugged up around me and my head was leanning against his. I just watched a minute trying to see what was going to happen and Jesse smiled in his dream. I smirked wondering what he was dreamming about and soon he started to move. I embraced what he was going to do and he happen to open his eyes and face into mine. He smiled bigger again and said, 'Well hello there. Did you sleep well?' I smirked and said, 'I'm not sure. I don't remember comming in here again!' Jesse giggled as he stretched, wrapped himself back around me and actually started kissing me. I let him not sure what I did last night to make him so happy but I must have done something horrible. Once he got done kissing me, he moaned and said, 'Better than last night!' My eyes got wide and I said, 'Better than last night? What happened last night?' Jesse sat up from me stretching again with a yawn and said, 'I'm telling you...When you figure it all out, you'll understand!' I sighed so confused and curious. Then Jesse left the bed and went to the sink to get ready. I just layed longer but then got up as well and got ready too!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:47 pm

lol omg! Everytime I read I'm like "Huh??" haha I can't wait to read more! Very Happy

I love this story so far! Smile
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:31 pm

I love it too!! Smile
    Jesse's so weird, but I love it!!
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:54 am

OMG MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Blow your mind Empty YAY! Thank you for the comments (= wooo! Enjoy more <3

Post  jessecraze Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:59 am

Chapter 4.

Kelly's pov.
    Jesse and I are finally in Denver and let me just say the the mountains are gorgeous! It's really cold though and as we're walking along on a tourist trail, I find myself shilvering and actually squeezing Jesse's hand tighter cuz its warm. Jesse stopped us in our tracks and asked if i'm alright. I explain to him I can't take the cold, so he takes off his sweat shirt and puts it on me. He stands there holding me a minute and rubs my back quickly with both hands. I don't know what to say either, I just stand there in his arms glad to be warm. Then Jesse kissed the top of my head and said to me, 'Getting warmer?' I nodded and said, 'Yes but what about you?' Jesse just glaired at me and said, 'What?' I shrugged and said, 'Aren't you cold now without your sweatshirt?' Jesse shook his head and said, 'I wouldn't worry about me. It's you I don't want to get cold.' Then as he started to walk on with me, I stopped us in our tracks and said, 'Well why?' Jesse faced me with a sigh, rubbed his face with his hands and then said, 'Nothing that really concerns you. Now lets go!' He yanked on my hand and got me to continue walking with him. I felt so hurt becuase I couldn't tell how he really felt about me. One minute he was all lovely dovey and the next minute he was acting fearful towards me. I'm not sure what he was truely hiding and even though part of me was worried what he was going to do to me after this tour or even on this tour, I was still very curious and had to know. We got done with our long walk and got back on the bus. Jesse led me back to the room and started to lay down. I just stood there a minute and Jesse sat up to grab my arm and started trying to pull me down. I resisted him and Jesse said, 'Ugh, lay down now!' I shook my head and said, 'I'm tired of you playing mysterious! I wanna know the truth about you!' Jesse smirked and said, 'God your stupid. It's none of your business! Lay down or I wont let you eat dinner with me tonight. You can stay locked in this room and starve!' Then I sighed and said, 'This is what i'm talking about! Everytime I wanna know the truth about you, you use abuse towards me to hide. Just come out already!' Jesse now giggled really loud and said, 'Oh if I come out of this bed, you will be sorry. I know how much your precious virginity means to you and i'm not afraid to take it away. Oh i've been longing to do that. Just feel lucky to still have it.' I glaired at him and said, 'Fine. If you wont talk, I wont lay down with you!' Jesse finally raised up out of the bed to stand up and started grabbing me by the arms. I got scared of what he was going to do and before I could get away, he already threw me back on the bed, started climbing on top of me and started bitting on my neck. I screamed out and said, 'Are you trying to be a vampire?' Jesse moaned and said, 'I'll make you bleed and then i'll suck all your blood, you sexy ****!' I was freaked out, squirming hoping to get away from him but he was too strong. Jesse kept on bitting on my neck, then wrapped my legs around him, starting to grind on me hard and went to kiss my lips. He was being so rough that I couldn't help but whine in fear. Jesse moaned as he grinded on me, whispered in my ear and said, 'If I don't get my nap in, it's all your fault and you will surely pay!' I sighed heavy and said, 'I'm sorry. I'll take a nap with you!' Jesse slowed down from grinding, stood up and said,'First I have to change my clothes. You made me all wet you piece of ****!' I frowned feeling really bad and said, 'Why are you being so hurtful?' Jesse shrugged and said, 'Why are you always asking questions? I keep telling you its none of your business! The sooner you figure that out, the easier the rest of this tour will get!' I just faced the floor a minute while he changed his shorts. Then he got back in the bed laying back and pulled me with him. I layed with him and said, 'You weren't really going to take my virginity, were you?' Jesse faced me in the eyes with a glair, then smirked and said, 'Did you want me to?' I shook my head no and then Jesse hugged me up, forcing me to lay on his chest and started closing his eyes. I just gave in and layed with him quietly. Soon I knew he was asleep and I started to sleep too. After our nap we went to dinner once again which was okay. We didn't talk much like we did on the cruise. That cruise we went on, he was a whole different person and made me laugh. Since then, hes been really serious and scary. I'm afraid to get on his bad side anymore. I never know what hes going to do to me. The fact he made my neck red. That hurt really bad! When dinner was over, we went to soundcheck and someone asked Jesse about me and why my neck was red. Jesse said I had a skin condition and that he was going to buy me cream for it. I glaired at him wondering why he had to lie about me so much and lie about his feelings or something. I had no clue what the attent of his heart was but I wish I could just know already. Instead of playing this 'solve the mystery' game. After sound check, we get back on the bus and before Jesse left out, he actually asked if I needed anything. I told him I was fine but that I wish he didn't lie about everything. Jesse ignored me and said, 'Well I wont be but two hours. You know that. Bye!' He rushed off the bus, locking it and started to leave. I watched tv and happen to have the news on since Jesse didn't have but a few channels. I was so bored watching it, I fell right to sleep. Jesse had came back on the bus and I had no clue that I WAS ON THE NEWS! They had a picture my mom submitted and they said the last I was scene was on stage being sung to by Jesse McCartney. They believe he abducted me and police are doing a full investigation! Jesse quickly woke me up yelling, 'Get up you fucking ****!' I did and said, 'What?!' Jesse was grinding his teeth so angry and said, 'Who did you tell and how?' I just looked at him half asleep and very confused. Then I said, 'What do you mean, Jesse?' He laughed out loud in my face and said, 'You made it on the news! Happy?' I shrugged and said, 'I have no idea what you are talking about!' Jesse nodded and said, 'Someone knows I have you. Who is it? Your friend? Tell me now!' I sighed and said, 'You took my phone away from me, remember?' Jesse nodded and said, 'Then how the hell did you tell?' I shrugged again and said, 'They probably just missed me and told the police.' Jesse was so aggrivated, he lifted me off the couch, carried me into the room and threw me on the bed. I got so scared and worried. I crawled back against the wall as Jesse was crawling towards me. Then he pulled my legs, making me slide across the bed towards the edge. He started bitting his way up my legs. I freaked and said, 'Oh my God! Please don't!' Jesse giggled and said, 'You shouldn't have told anyone where you were. If I end up in jail, I hope you are stuck raising my baby ****! You wont get any of my money either!' I started crying and shaking. Jesse bit all the way towards my private area and then wrapped my legs back around him to grind on me hard again. I got frustraited and said, 'Why not just take my virginity?' Jesse smirked and said, 'And allow you to feel pleasure? I'd rather you suffer out! Why, am I making you a horny girl?' I shook my head and said, 'No actually, you just talk so much about taking it yet you never do. Are you scared?' Jesse's face got more red and he yelled out, 'Don't challenge me! You'll be really sorry becuase i'll make you bleed!' I just layed there trying to keep my mouth shut before he really did anything serious to me. After he grinded away on me, he quickly let go and said, 'God you made me wet so bad. Now I have to change my shorts again.' I sighed and watched him change. Then I sat up in the bed. He went back out of the room and said, 'Get into your night gown and then get back into the bed. I'll be right there!' I sighed and waited for him to shut the door. Then I quickly got into the night gown looking at my red legs about to cry again. I really wanted to go home so bad and get away from him. I'd still be curious about him though. I just wish I knew! Finally I was back in the bed just anticipating him come back in. He finally did and had my cell with him. I had no clue what he was going to do either. He sat beside me and handed it to me. I gulped and took it wondering what he was doing. Then he faced me and said, 'Show me the last person you called!' I shook my head and Jesse yelled saying, 'Show me now!' I hurried up and pulled up my recent calls. Jesse looked at the number, the date and the time. Then he grabbed the phone out of my hand quickly grabbed my hand and started yanking me out of the bed. I couldn't barely walk up straight becuase he was pretty much dragging me along. He first set my cell on the table by the couch again and then he threw me onto the couch. He bent fowards and said, 'Open up your mouth wide!' I looked at him weird wondering what the hell he was doing. Then he yelled louder so I hurried up and opened my mouth wide. Jesse bent all the way and sholved his tounge into my mouth. I almost choked as his really long tounge was going in and out of my mouth. He wrapped himself around me and was kissing me as his tounge continued to go in and out of my throat. After that, he stood back up and I quickly gasped for lots of air. Jesse smirked and said, 'I'll let you lay out here by yourself and breath awhile. When you got enough breath back, you can come back in bed with me.' I shook my head and said, 'I'm not comming to bed with you!' Jesse shrugged and said, 'Fine then. You'll get cold out here.' He quickly took out of the battery of my cell and went back into the bed. After he slammed the door, I just layed there and cried my eyes out. My legs were still red where he bit me all over and I was still catching my breath. My heart raced and my eyes started to sting from my tears. This wasn't romantic as it was a few days ago. Now it feels like hell. It's so scary. Just my luck though I must have sleep walked again becuase when I woke up next mornning, I was back snuggled in Jesse's arms so tight and had my arms wrapped around his neck. I started to wonder if Jesse was doing something to me, since I couldn't remember anything. Either that or I just really good at sleep walking. Honestly I couldn't remember a thing accept what I dreamed and how I fell asleep with tears. Soon Jesse started waking up and sweetly kissing down my cheeck. I just layed there looking out in space. Then Jesse hugged me up tighter and whispered in my ear, 'You sure do change your mind alot sexy!' I glaired at him weird and said, 'Jesse, just tell me what i'm doing in my sleep! Please!' Jesse shook his head and said, 'When you remember it all, you'll come to understand us better.' I sighed so upset. Jesse kissed on my cheeck some more and moved down to my neck. He kissed it sweetly all over and tried messaging my private area. I wanted so bad to pull away but it actually started feeling good. So I barely let out a moan not able to controll it making Jesse moan too. Soon he giggled and said, 'Mmm nice try.' I glaired at him weird wondering what he was talking about and he started standing up. So I sat up and said, 'What?' Jesse smirked at me and said, 'You think i'm just gonna rip off your clothes and finally seduce you but you're wrong. You haven't even given me a good enough reason to.' I thought a minute while he brushed his teeth, then I stood up next to him and said, 'Why do you think I want you to seduce me?' Jesse spit first, then grinned at me and said, 'Oh Kelly, the vampire, you slay me! If only you knew the things you say to me in the middle of the night!' I got really freaked out and said, 'Oh God, just tell me already! I'm not taunting you, am I?' Jesse just smirked and kept on cleanning up to get ready. Then he rushed out of the room, faced back at me and said, 'You better get ready dear. We have a long day ahead of us.' I sighed, kicked his boxers out of my way and went over to the bag of mine. I got ready then went out to where he was. He was on his cell with his tour manager and reaching out for my hand. I took his hand and then he lead me off the bus to start our day.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:09 am

wow!!!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:18 am

OMG Jesse gets more & more weird!
    lol more more! Very Happy
    Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Post  Young Love Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:43 am

this is so good Blow your mind 690817 Blow your mind 110686 bounce
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Blow your mind Empty Im so thankful you all are reading this & replying! ENOY MORE <3

Post  jessecraze Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:02 am

Chapter 5.

Kelly's pov.
    Were in a limo and we're headed to a radio show... This is the first show Jesse is letting me tag along to. I got curious and said, 'Since when do I get to come to the radio shows with you?' Jesse smirked at me as he still held my hand, squeezed it tighter and said, 'You think i'm gonna let you stay on the bus and try to find a way to escape or call for help? I don't need the police on my case! It's better I keep you right by my side, so I can keep a close eye on you.' Then I sighed, facing back out the window. Jesse took his thumb to rub over my hand, making me shake with a cold chill. Then he laughed and said, 'Cold chill?' I nodded and just sat there so bored and upset. My legs were still red and today if anyone asked me about them, Jesse wants me to say I got 'sunburned' or else hes going to threaten me! I'm not sure what he'd do to me but I guess it can't be much worse than what hes already done. I've never felt pain like his sharp teeth pricking my skin! Truely something I never wanna have to go through again. Once we got out of the limo, Jesse continued to grip my hand in his and led me into the building. Then he made me stay outside of the room where the radio djs were. He whispered in my ear and threatend me to leave or get help. I sighed and said, 'Trust me, I wont try to run away!' Jesse nodded and said, 'You're right you wont. You do not wanna face me tonight if you try...' I just sighed again and leaned my head against the wall. Jesse soon entered in the room and they shut the door. I waited out there and as bored as I was, I couldn't help myself and started hearing Jesse's interview. They all had to know who the 'hot' girl was waiting outside. Jesse giggled and said, 'Well shes very special. I guess you could call her my new, found, love!' They all congratulated him and I got frustraited wondering how he could call me his new found love and say i'm special, when he abuses me and threatens my life all the time! It was the most confusing thing. Honestly maybe if he treated me special, I guess I could see myself in love with him. Ofcourse the more I thought of that scenario, that got weird to me. Almost grossed myself out! Jesse did his interview, I heard him sing his new song for their station and then came back out. He saw me still standing there, lit up and said, 'Good you're still here. Now I wont have to take your virginity tonight!' I smirked and said, 'You don't sound upset?' Jesse smirked and said, 'Lets go!' He took my hand again and rushed me out. What we didn't know, is the radio people were catching photos of us from behind and going on about Jesse's 'new love'! I still don't know how he sees being in love but I don't call this 'being in love' I call this 'hell and abuse'! So we're getting back in the limo now. Jesse makes sure i'm in, then gets in behind me and hugs me up. I look at him weird and said, 'This is what you call a special new love?' Jesse just glaired at me and I quickly realized what I said but it was too late to take it back. Jesse smirked some more and said, 'aww you can't help but hear my interviews. I guess you just really want me to be in love with you, don't you?' I shruged, he kissed my cheeck and said, 'Be a good girl for me and I just might make all your dreams come true!' I sighed wishing he would just come out with the whole truth but he wasn't about to let me know anything real about him. It was so crazy! Then we pulled up to a resturaunt to eat. We got out, Jesse walked me inside and we got a table. We sat down and Jesse took my hands into his. He kissed the top of them, then smiled up at me and said, 'You're so cute. I just wish you'd make up your mind about me!' I looked at him apauled, couldn't help myself and said back, 'Me? How about you? You are all over me one minute and the next minute, youre abusing me!' Jesse smirked and said, 'Now if I was really abusing you, i'd be having my way with you everynight!' I shook my head and said, 'But you wont!' Jesse smiled and said, 'You really want it though, don't you?' I was shocked. Did I want it? Here I thought I didn't want it at all but somehow I had him thinking I do. I even had myself thinking I do. I tried to switch my thoughts around and it got hard. Then Jesse cleared his throat and said, 'You about ready? We're running late as it is..' I sighed and took one last bite of my food. Then Jesse paid the bill, stood up and waited for me to come take his hand and leave with him. We left and got back in the limo to take us back to the tour bus. Once we got on, we were trying to lay down. Suddenly I got really curious as to what I really do in my sleep with him. He never answers me and as I started asking more questions, he once again refused to answer. He said, 'Lets just say you're not the same person when you are awake.' I freaked out and said, 'Well how so?' Jesse shook his head smirking and said, 'Just lay down with me!' I faught with him awhile and said, 'But i'm too curious to sleep right now!' Jesse sat up with a sigh and said, 'Who are you, Alice in wonderland?' I laughed and said, 'Well you act like its something serious, so I need to know what it is!' Jesse laughed out loud and said, 'God youre so funny. I love how insane you're going over all this.' I smirked and said, 'You love me suffering while you twist me up and play with my mind?' Jesse nodded big and said, 'I love how horny you stay too! So sexy!' I shook my head and said, 'I am not horny!' Jesse nodded and said, 'Mhmm...' I nodded as well and said, 'I'm not! Trust me!' Jesse glaired at me funny a minute, so I said 'What?!' Jesse leaned in and started to kiss me sweetly on the lips. Instantly I got a sensation i've never felt from him before. Then he pressed back in and started leanning back on the bed. I had no idea what he was doing to me but fighting the feeling was hard. I guess I did want him after all but I wasn't sure how much,I wanted to have sex before marriage. Yet he made it hard for me, as he kissed on down to my neck and started grinding on me again. I could feel myself getting tighter and more sore down there. Then I finally let out a nice, loud, moan. Jesse giggled and whispered in my ear, 'Yeaa thats what i'm saying... You want me..' I looked him in the eyes tired of us fighting everything. Then I ran my hand through his hair and said, 'Well what if I do want you?' Jesse smirked and said, 'hah dream on...' He quickly stood up and went out of the room. I sat up so confused and upset. Did I really say I wanted him? Maybe I was out of my head. He probably doesn't want me in a good way anyhow. He probably just wants to hurt me for some strange reason. I got sad right away and wanted to find a way to escape. Get home and see my family. Ofcourse the way he kissed me did feel nice. Oh I had to get that nasty feeling out and fast! There is no way I can truely be in love or have sexual feelings towards Jesse! I can't do it! It's too wrong! Suddenly Jesse came back into the room where I was, sighed and said, 'Ready for our nap or are you going to try and seduce me again?' I shook my head and said, 'Trust me, I am not going to try and seduce you ever!' Jesse smirked and said, 'Sure...okay well, scoot over.' I did and tried to lean against the wall but Jesse grabbed me into his arms to hug me up and then closed his eyes to sleep. I rolled my eyes so confused again. How can he act like he doesn't want me yet he has me anyway? He holds me, keeps me by his side, treats me like his girl with his actions but his words tell a different story? Oh God, I wonder if i'm the same way? I have no clue but i'm starting to freak my own self out!
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:09 am

shoot this gits funnier every time!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:27 am

I'm addicted to this story! Post more please lol Smile
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:40 am

wow...i love this story! please let me know when you post more ok ampy? love ya girl! I love you Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Blow your mind Empty wooo! You girls are amzing! I've got more...

Post  jessecraze Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 am

Chapter 6.

Kelly's pov.
    After we've taken a nap, we're getting ready for dinner, soundcheck and the show. Jesse is now making me stay right beside him at all times. It's really gross. He even changes where i'm at, so I have to look the other way or i'll see his package! Once hes ready, he faces me and says, 'You aren't changed yet?' I nodded and said, 'Not untill you leave!' Jesse smirked and said, 'Do I have to force you out of your clothes? Oh wait...you would enjoy that too much!' I shook my head grossed out, then Jesse tossed the dress to me he wanted me to wear and said, 'Put it on now before I make you sorry!' I sighed and said, 'Well don't watch me!!' Jesse faced the other way and said, 'Ofcourse..with pleasure!' Then I got aggrivated and said, 'Okay thats it!' Jesse faced back at me like I was weird and said, 'What are you talking about?' I sighed heavy and said, 'How can you keep me by your side, hold me when you sleep and then act like you have no sexual feelings for me?' Jesse smirked and said, 'Again...that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!' I got super still and quiet after he screamed at me and was afraid to move. So I hurried and started getting dressed. Jesse was texting on his cellphone and to my big, suprise, he quickly faced back towards me as I was getting ready to put my arm through the other arm hole of the dress. Jesse forcefully pushed me back on the bed, cuasing me to squeal and he started kissing me passionately. He grabbed on to my sides and rubbed them up and down fast. Then in the middle of our kisses, he grunted loudly and now moved to my neck. I so speechless, not to mention so confused and scared. Then he stopped kissing my neck and quickly went down to my legs. He started kissing up my right leg as fast as he could till he reached my private. Then he giggled and said, 'I'd love to just force my way into you right now!' I finally cuaght my breath in the middle of the heat and said, 'What? Why?' Jesse faced me with big, eyes and said looking at me crazy, 'I am sexually attracted to you baby. I'm just good at waiting paitently!' I shook my head still confused and said, 'Why are you waiting?' Jesse stood up away from me with a heavy sigh and said, 'I've been waiting for the right momment when you no longer fight me but you willingly give yourself to me. Sorry if you were exspectibg rape but thats for murdurers and criminals, which I am neither.' I just glaired at him still not sure where he was going with all this. Then his cell rang. It was his manager so we had to go. I hurried up and got my dress zipped up with the help of Jesse. Then he smirked at me and said, 'Tonight! When we get back. If you're a good girl, you get to unwrap my package!' I rolled my eyes thinking to myself there wasn't a way in the world i'd want his package. Its gross how its so big and floppy! He doesn't know i've already caught a glimpse of it while he was changing but i'm afraid to tell him I have becuase i'm not sure what he would do to me about it or say to me about it. After we were dressed, we headed to dinner where the rest of the crew would be. We all ate and then went to soundcheck. After soundcheck, I had to wait backstage. I was no longer locked in the bus, which was kind of nice but now I have to wait backstage for him. As hes dancing on stage, something inside me feels hot. I'm trying to ignor it but what he told me earlier about tonight, kept resounding in my head! I couldn't quit thinking about it and it became hard to fight off my feelings. I became really horny for sure this time and wanted him. I couldn't ever let him know I felt this way though. He was crazy on stage tonight too! Couldn't stay still in one place and kept grabbing at his crotch while he sang. That let me know he too was horny. I wasn't sure it was truely me he wanted or loved. Honestly, he could just be wanting sex and not a real relationship. I couldn't let that happen to me! I wanted a real, sweet, boyfriend. Not an abusive, sex, partner! Soon the show was over and Jesse caught me off guard again by running backstage, grabbing me into his arms quickly and carried me away to the bus. I knew I needed to keep my mouth shut but it was so hard for me to ever do. So I asked, 'Wow, were you turned on durring that show or what?' Jesse smirked at me and said, 'You sure want it that way, don't you?' I didn't say anything this time, I just waited to see what he would do. We got on the bus, he sat me on the couch and plopped down next to me! Then I glaired at him and said, 'What now?' Jesse smiled and said, 'Dude i'm wore out. Hold me!' He fell onto my lap and layed his head on me. I didn't know what to do and started petting his hair. He moaned and said, 'Yea! Play with my hair, that feels lovely!' I smirked and said, 'You are so werid!' Jesse looked up at me with sad face and said, 'Don't you care about me?' I didn't know what to say to that, so I just gazed down at him. He gazed up at me and then snuggled up more in my lap, closing his eyes. I waited a minute before I asked, 'What about all that talk earlier how I get to unwrap your package tonight?' Jesse giggled with his eyes still closed and said, 'Well if you want it so bad, you are just going to have to take it!' Then I was still yet confused becuase honestly I was waiting for him to just force me to have sex but he wasn't. He was just like whatever about it, so I just sat there awhile to let him lay on me. Then he stood up and said, 'I'm going to bed. night.' I got up and followed him. He faced back at me with a smile and said, 'Good you're comming.' I shrugged so use to him making me come with him, why wouldn't I? Maybe I was free to go all along but he made me think I couldn't? This was really making me frustraited. Soon he layed under the covers, so I got in next to him. He snuggled me up fast and kissed my cheeck. Jesse layed on my chest and held me up in his arms so tight I couldn't move. Then sighed heavy as he closed his eyes and started sleeping. I sighed too and just layed there for the longest time, not able to sleep. There was too much on my mind and plus Jesse was snoring pretty loud tonight. I just watched him sleep on my chest and he looked so peaceful. I wonder if I made him peaceful or happy? Maybe both? Could we spend our lives together? Something actually made me wonder why he truely isn't forcing me to have sex, while he keeps me close by his side and why he snuggles me everytime he sleeps? He tells every interviewer that i'm his new, special, love and he makes me feel very comfortable with him. Despite, most the time its out of fear is why I listen to him so well. Yet hes never truely hurt me really bad, just a little bit of pain. I'm not sure i'm in love with him yet but watching him sleep tonight, sure brought on some feelings yet again. Soon I couldn't hold back and fell asleep as well, not realizing i've hugged him up tighter and while i'm half asleep but still somewhat awake, I actually catch myself kissing on the top of his head goodnight! I tried to stop it but I was already half asleep and unable to function any longer. With my luck, soon I was out cold completely and unaware of anything else i've done or said to him while we sleep!
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:55 am

loved it esp. the description about his package hott mamma!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:09 pm