JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Meeting Jesse on Z100

opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Meeting Jesse on Z100  Empty Meeting Jesse on Z100

Post  opanda4 Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi:) so on Friday October 15, 2010 i went to NYC to visit the Z100 studio to see Jesse perform. it was THE best day of my life!

so about a week earlier, i entered this contest "are you Jesse's biggest fan?" on the radio station's website. i never imagined that i would ever actually win!

He performed a few songs (5 actually) and then we could meet him. i was not planning on meeting him because i didn't want to get my hopes up.. but when we had that chance to meet him i didn't know what to say!

i was literally freaking out because i was so nervous! i walked up to him and was speechless. i wanted to say something, but i was too focused on breathing! now i feel so bad because that was my one chance to tell him how much i admire him and i love his music. after, my friend was like "Amanda, why did you ignore him?" and i had no clue what she was talking about and she said "he asked if you enjoyed the show and you didn't say anything" and my heart dropped...

now i regret not having something planned to say, just in case. i wish i had said something to him to tell him how much of a huge fan i was... but it's too late now...

anyway it was still the best day of my life, because despite the mini panic attack i had, i had SO much fun!!

so my question is, what did you say to Jesse when you met him? or were you like me and said nothing? or if you haven't met him yet, what would you say? it's better to plan it now, than not know what to say (like me) Smile
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Meeting Jesse on Z100  Empty Re: Meeting Jesse on Z100

Post  Skysthelimit Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:10 pm

That's so awesome that you won the contest! What did you have to do to enter? What songs did he perform?

I've met him twice and the same thing happened to me when I met him the first time. I didn't plan what to say and basically freaked out. I think I told him I loved his music, but I really can't remember.

The second time, I did like you said and planned what I wanted to say ahead of time, and I just told him I loved his movie "Keith" and he seemed really shocked that I knew about the movie, and then he started asking me questions about it and then I freaked out again 'cause I hadn't expected him to try and make a conversation. Lol.

I wouldn't regret not saying anything to him. I'm sure he doesn't think you were purposefully ignoring him or anything. I'm glad that you had a great time and that you won the contest! Smile Smile
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:35 pm

i know how exactly how you felt. the first time i met him (july 6th 2007) i was speechless pretty much could not say anything. he said hi how are you and all that I could say was "Hey" in the most awkward way accoirding to my friend who happend to be with me lol. but the last 3 times i've met him i've actually be able to talk to him (not that long though) but i at least i'm now able to say more than hey LMAO
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:02 pm

I'm so pleased you decided to post your experience (= Thats soooo awesome!

As for me, the first time I saw him was waaaay back in December, 2004 lmao and well I was like that, lost in his eyes but I did thank him for comming to my city and he said 'oh youre welcome' hehe <33

then the second time I got to meet him/talk to im was June, 2009. I met him with Emily. Jesse and I shook hands, then Emily gave him a book she made him. I gave him a cd I made him, we told him about our site, then he asked if we have been to shows before, I said 'yea lots' lmao (nerves talking) then he said 'oh well enjoy another one' (= ahhhhhhhh!!! then I said 'oh we will...' hehe (were crazy) sooo woooooo <3 Can't wait to meet him again!!!!! (soon I hope)
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Well I met him yesterday! October 19, 2010 on Regis & Kelly!! =D
    I so wish I could have told him everything I wanted to tell him but there wasn't enough time & plus I was soooo nervous! I was barely able to ask for the picture! lol
    I'm kinda bummed cause my picture didn't go through on the camera so I don't have it. =/ I do have the video I shot of his performance though! =D
    BUT I still got to see him perform & he touched my waist when we took the pic!! =D
    The only thing we said to each other was:
    Jesse: *holding out a marker to me* You want me to keep this?
    Me:uhh thats not mine...
    haha & then he said:
    Jesse:You want a picture?
    Me:*Nods head yes*

So yea I also regret not telling him how much of a fan I was, how I enjoyed his performance,etc, but it was still the best day of my life!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:06 am