JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

McCartneyMalaria Trending on Twitter is no longer happening.

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

McCartneyMalaria Trending on Twitter is no longer happening. Empty McCartneyMalaria Trending on Twitter is no longer happening.

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:17 am

So I just found out that we will no longer be doing the #McCartneyMalaria trending.
    JMacRocks04 tweeted tonight:

I'm Sorry I Decided To Pull Out Of #McCartneyMalaria Trending For October 23, 2010. After Long Thoughts On This I (cont) http://tl.gd/6jgr53

So everyone please do not tweet #McCartneyMalaria on the 23rd!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

McCartneyMalaria Trending on Twitter is no longer happening. Empty Re: McCartneyMalaria Trending on Twitter is no longer happening.

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 am

thank you for letting us know <333 (= love ya!
    jo

Number of posts : 14

McCartneyMalaria Trending on Twitter is no longer happening. Empty Re: McCartneyMalaria Trending on Twitter is no longer happening.

Post  jo Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:31 am

I'm glad JMpromoT posted this.

"A lot of ppl have been asking if @JMPromoT will be apart of trending McCartney Malaria.

We will not be apart of it due to the fact that Each year, there are more than 250 million cases of malaria,killing between one and three million people, the majority of whom are young children in sub-Saharan Africa.

There have been quiet a few messages handed down to me not happy about the choice of words to trend with Jesse's name.

It's best fit that JMPT does not have anything to do with this trending topic."

I guess I wasn't the only one who thought that trending name was horrible.

I didn't even know American people use the word, 'malaria' normally. I'm not from Africa, but still know a lot of people died because of Malaria.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:54 am

I personally agree ^^.
    I think it's a stupid name to trend. I hope that's not rude of me to say, but that topic is really rude and disrespectful.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:05 pm