JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Lets get Jesse trending on twitter for his BIRTHDAY!!!!

nadzrox12

Number of posts : 56

Lets get Jesse trending on twitter for his BIRTHDAY!!!! Empty Lets get Jesse trending on twitter for his BIRTHDAY!!!!

Post  nadzrox12 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:54 pm

get everyone you know family, friends, fans and make sure we get #happybirthdayJesseMcCartney Smile trending...im sure he would appreciate it Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Lets get Jesse trending on twitter for his BIRTHDAY!!!! Empty Re: Lets get Jesse trending on twitter for his BIRTHDAY!!!!

Post  jessecraze Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:40 am

i'm sorry but that is too long to trend so we have to trend #HappyBirthdayJmac
    Please do that instead <3 thanks so much! (=
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Lets get Jesse trending on twitter for his BIRTHDAY!!!! Empty Re: Lets get Jesse trending on twitter for his BIRTHDAY!!!!

Post  JessexBroadway Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:59 am

No, #HappyBdayJmac

I thought?
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:48 am

#HappyBdayJmac is GREAT Smile But.... when? Because we got 9 hours time difference (from Germany to USA/California, 6 hours NYC)....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:52 pm