JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
Jmaclover16
NikajMac
AngelaJoy
theone_bettytam
danal32
jessecraze
iLoveJMac613
11 posters

Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =]

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =] Empty Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =]

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Ok so theres this video of Jesse singing Leavin In New Orleans yesterday.
    At around :32 he says "You make me wanna take you out & let it rain (let it rain) & then it looks like he forget the part "I know you got a man but this is what you should say" Cause he stops for a sec & makes this cute face like he's thinking Darn I forgot what comes next! Very Happy haha soooo hot! Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =] 690817

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =] Empty Re: Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =]

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:36 pm

That was soooooo cute! Thanks for posting (= I adsolutely loved it!! <33333333333333
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =] Empty Re: Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =]

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 pm

No problem! It was really cute! I keep rewinding it back to that part! Smile Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =] 690817
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:57 pm

haha! omg that was so funny and cute! he is the cutest! Laughing I love you Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =] 690817
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Jesus us fans are so crazy about him that even if he forgets his lyrics, we classify that as cute. I love it.
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:23 pm

that was really cute
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:01 am

awww, thank you so much for sharing <3 that was sooo cute <3 Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =] 690817 Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =] 690817 Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =] 690817
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:26 am

I thought that was so funny and I hope people did'nt make fun of him cause everyone makes mistakes ! :]and he was so cute when he did it to lol with that little face
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:32 pm

HA! that was really cute! =)
    thanks for posting!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:40 am

That was so cute!!! Bless him!!!!! I love you Thanks for posting
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:46 pm

That was so incredibly adorable! Smile Smile
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Your welcome guys! Very Happy
    I sooo agree with what everyone said...he was so cute! Smile Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =] 690817 Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =] 690817 Jesse Forgets A Part while Singing Leavin' & makes the cutest Face!! =] 690817
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:30 am

he can forget the lyrics to any song (even the natianl anthem) and still be classified as sexy lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:23 pm