JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+8
starrynights
l0vinxJeSsE
COMcCartney
jessecraze
babygirl49392
heathermarie
jesserockz4eva
theone_bettytam
12 posters

What makes people think Jesse's gay?

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

What makes people think Jesse's gay? Empty What makes people think Jesse's gay?

Post  theone_bettytam Fri May 29, 2009 7:43 am

I'm just curious about that.

I don't know much about American culture. What sort of people are regarded or tend to be regarded as gay?

Sorry for asking such a sensitive question but I want to know. Wink
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

What makes people think Jesse's gay? Empty Re: What makes people think Jesse's gay?

Post  jesserockz4eva Fri May 29, 2009 10:37 am

i've been wondering about that for a long time too... and i really dont know. but i guess, first it was this boyband thing which is considered gay. then the whole disney image... pop music... long hair... he kept his private/love life KINDA private although we all know he was with katie for years but anyway as a non-fan u didnt hear a lot about that i guess. and i'm not sure but i think by now there arent that many people who think he's gay... and if they probably dont know him well... the disney/boyband image is probably stuck in their head. but i don't know i'm not from the us. it's just what i think...
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

What makes people think Jesse's gay? Empty Re: What makes people think Jesse's gay?

Post  heathermarie Fri May 29, 2009 10:50 am

yeah, and with his music and the whole disney and boyband thing, he was considered a "pretty boy, teeny bopper", with a really clean image for a long time, so i guess that might have been apart of it too?
    also, the guys who say that he is gay are completely jealous because lots of girls are in love with him
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri May 29, 2009 10:54 am

It's not that people really believe that he's gay, it's more that they just don't like his type of music that he sings or that he's one of the artists that dances and the type of artist that has a huge female following, if you will. At least that's why most guys say, just a jealousy thing. Girls will normally say it because he doesn't do the music they like.

Here's a couple of other threads that we have about this topic.

https://jesseforum.forumotion.net/general-f9/i-m-writing-a-paper-on-jesse-edit-t278.htm

https://jesseforum.forumotion.net/qotd-f4/qotd-4-30-09-t279.htm
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Fri May 29, 2009 1:02 pm

The same reason you will hear guys call him, "McFartney" Sad (a jealousy thing)
    When Crystal and I went to see Jesse in june 2005, guys were all hollering in the parkinglot saying, 'Hey! What about us?' and they said a bunch of other weird and not nice stuff I can't repeat haha but yea That is all it is....
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Post  COMcCartney Fri May 29, 2009 5:14 pm

O my gosh, McFartney(grrrrrr) I thought my brother thought of that. He always calls him that but that is only because he knows it gets on my nerves!!!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri May 29, 2009 5:32 pm

jessecraze wrote:The same reason you will hear guys call him, "McFartney" Sad (a jealousy thing)
    When Crystal and I went to see Jesse in june 2005, guys were all hollering in the parkinglot saying, 'Hey! What about us?' and they said a bunch of other weird and not nice stuff I can't repeat haha but yea That is all it is....

Oh mannn. My dad and my brother have called Jesse that ever since Jon Heder said it at the TCA's a few years ago. (I think it was the TCA's. It was either the KCA'S or the TCA'S. I'm pretty sure it was the Teen Choice though.) It gets so annoying. My parents love Paul McCartney and everytime they call Jesse "McFartney" I say, "hey, that name can go both ways ok?"

But I really don't know what it is. Just the image he used to have. He was in a boyband, such a clean-cut image, and basically because he's cute and somebody for the girls to fawn over. I know mostly guys call him gay so it is most likely because of jealously.
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Post  starrynights Fri May 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Americans (mostly American males) have this thing that any good looking male celebrity has to be gay. You can't just enjoy making music, enjoy acting or whatever, you must be gay to like that kind of stuff. It's really stupid and childish.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri May 29, 2009 6:57 pm

i asked ths question on facebook for my research paper nd this one guy said that
    -he acts gay
    -dresses fruity(fruity??)
    -nd his lyrics r gay

i should post my essay when i finish it i love that u posted this it gives me so much 2 write about

nd my cousin calls him mcfartney too lol
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri May 29, 2009 7:01 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:i asked ths question on facebook for my research paper nd this one guy said that
    -he acts gay
    -nd his lyrics r gay

i should post my essay when i finish it i love that u posted this it gives me so much 2 write about

lmao he dresses fruity. He wears grapes and apples hahaha (sorrry I think that sounds soo silly) (all the more for us to eat him up) hahaha Laughing That guy really didn't give a good enough answer.. If Jesse is so gay, why does he always sings to girls on stage and never to guys?? (they wont be able to answer that one) Wink
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Post  Admin Fri May 29, 2009 11:04 pm

I think mostly boys think he is gay. and the only reason they call him gay is because they are beyond jealous that all the girls love jesse. They are jealous that jesse is good looking, he can sing, act and girls are dying to be all over him. So thats why i think guys think he's gay

but if a girl thinks he's gay.. then idk what the heck they are on,
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat May 30, 2009 8:54 am

jessecraze wrote:
    xxGetFreakyxx wrote:i asked ths question on facebook for my research paper nd this one guy said that
    -he acts gay
    -nd his lyrics r gay

lmao he dresses fruity. He wears grapes and apples hahaha (sorrry I think that sounds soo silly) (all the more for us to eat him up) hahaha Laughing That guy really didn't give a good enough answer.. If Jesse is so gay, why does he always sings to girls on stage and never to guys?? (they wont be able to answer that one) Wink

lol nd the part with his lyrics being gay?? i said "do you like the dream?? he wrote leavin r jesse lyrics gay now?? because ik u like the song shawty is a ten" lol he had nothing 2 say to that
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat May 30, 2009 3:40 pm

I found something really interesting...thought I'd share since it relates to this topic.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/travis

hahahaha. It actually made me laugh...really hard.
    My favorite is the one that says, "I dont know if he is gay but he haves the *** of a gay boy."

I didn't know somebody could haves a gay butt and I didn't know only gays had a specific looking one either. That's news to me.

Then somebody said that he's "nasal"? If they ever listened to Jesse sing AT ALL, they would be able to tell that Jesse doesn't and has never sang through his nose. He's been singing basically his whole life I think he knows how to sing to the right way.

But anyway, people say all of those things like that and they have NOTHING to support it. Just saying that, "oh he's definitely gay get over it" is not enough. How do they know he's gay? What makes them think that? They don't even give reasonable answers to it.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Sat May 30, 2009 6:27 pm

People are so immature!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat May 30, 2009 8:15 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    I didn't know somebody could haves a gay butt and I didn't know only gays had a specific looking one either. That's news to me.

Ok this is gross that I know this, but gay guy's butts and even girls can have this too. When they have a certain kind of s*ex, you can tell... (yuck)
    I obviously wont go into detail on here, but I think you know what i'm talkig about.... anyway, I guarentee Jesse does not.. People are just soo jealous and rude, they want him to be. And some guys may even say that, becuase deep down they know Jesse is hot as heck... haaha sad... But yea... *sigh*
    sagie34
    sagie34

Number of posts : 7

Post  sagie34 Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:11 pm

I happen to get extremely annoyed and defensive when people call him gay because hes not. All the guys are just jealous of all the girls fawning over him and they also have the thought that if a guy is not extrmely manly and like wears ripped dirty shirts, is messy, burps out loud or does gross man stuff that a guy is gay. Jesse just happens to be very ot and have goods stlye
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:28 pm

sagie34 wrote:I happen to get extremely annoyed and defensive when people call him gay because hes not. All the guys are just jealous of all the girls fawning over him and they also have the thought that if a guy is not extrmely manly and like wears ripped dirty shirts, is messy, burps out loud or does gross man stuff that a guy is gay. Jesse just happens to be very ot and have goods stlye

Yea being a gentlmen does not mean ur gay! I hate that you can't really find a gentleman anymore... A guy that is polite to te ladies and respectful to people around him... Plus Jesse doesn't show off like he's all that and a bag of chips. Doesn't mean he's gay.. He's just really calm and humble <3333

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:58 am