JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

Contest: Have Jesse tweet/follow you on Twitter!!!!! =D

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Contest: Have Jesse tweet/follow you on Twitter!!!!! =D Empty Contest: Have Jesse tweet/follow you on Twitter!!!!! =D

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:06 am

JMPT has come up with a contest where who ever promotes Shake the most can get a tweet from Jesse and/or a follow!!

They posted the details:

CONTEST!

WIN A TWEET/FOLLOW FROM @JESSEMCCARTNEY !!!

Request SHAKE

Jesse & JMPT Fans It's time to start dialing those numbers and clicking those links. Because the most effective thing you can do to help Jesse is to request Jesse's hot new single 'SHAKE' at your local (and satellite) Top 40 or Rhythmic radio stations. And if you hear it played, call and respond with positive feedback which is even more effective. Don't be mad if you live out of the way or overseas, help us get it played where the message IS effective and vote by email.

WE NEED ALL OF YOU!!! And while you're at it... take it a step further and promote SHAKE on your personal myspace accounts, facebook book, youtube, twitter, etc.

Lets spread the JMPT love all around the world! Let's make Jesse proud! !

WINNER WILL BE PICKED BASED ON THE FOLLOWING:

1)Get the radio station on twitter to reply to JMPT @JMPROMOT or reply to you saying they're going to play it.

2) Record your request on the phone and upload it to youtube or another source and link @JMPROMOT

3) Most creative youtube videos to promote Shake
    (Send your video's to radio stations and @JMPROMOT in the same tweet)

4) Get your friends to request shake. Make sure they let @JMPROMOT know they're requesting and link your twitter name to the tweet as well.

I (KRIS) will be the one judging the contest, so make sure to keep me posted at all times!

Good luck!!!

Here's the link to the twitlonger where they posted this: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6p1fh2

Good Luck everyone!!! Very Happy
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Contest: Have Jesse tweet/follow you on Twitter!!!!! =D Empty Re: Contest: Have Jesse tweet/follow you on Twitter!!!!! =D

Post  jessefan Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 pm

This is great!!! I'll see what I can do Smile

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 am