JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Blow Your Mind 2

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Blow Your Mind 2  Empty Blow Your Mind 2

Post  jessecraze Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:22 am

BLOW YOUR MIND 2

What this story is about:
    As Kelly bravely travels on with Jesse McCartney overseas, she finds herself having the time of her life in France. The passion she dreamed of, the food, the wine, the beautiful settings and it's all apart of Jesse's crazy, plan. How crazy? You have to read it for yourself...

Chapter 1. Kelly's pov.
    I land in Paris, France, with Jesse McCartney in a private Jet. I'm excited because i've yet to visit out of the country before and i've yet to make love to him. He promises we will and I don't know when but i'm really wanting to. After we step off of the jet, we face a crowd of screaming, fans. All trying to see him up close and touch him. I quickly rush beside Jesse, feeling somewhat cocky to be his girlfriend and to have been touring with him this whole time. Jesse really has gotten less abusive since we've started calling it a 'relationship' but this is a new day and a new tour. We rush into the cab that take us to our hotel and as we check in, Jesse speaks something in french to me. I raise up my eyebrows and ask, 'What the heck does that mean?' Jesse now whispers sexy into my ear and says, 'It means I want to take your body and ravish it.' I now feel so turned on and hot. I light up a smile like a cigerette and feel so high. Soon we're checked in and our luggage is carried for us up to our room. I hold Jesse's hand as we enter the elevator alone and i'm surprised when Jesse presses me quickly against the wall and kisses me quick. I moan in our kiss and ask, 'Don't you wish we could just do it here, right now?' Jesse laughed out loud and said, 'Youre so cute. Yes but you have to understand how busy I am right now.' I sigh and say, 'What, do you have a interview tonight?' Jesse shook his head and said, 'As soon as we enter the hotel room, I do. I took a deeper breath and held my tognue. I'm really tired of waiting but then again, I know its worth waiting. So we hop off the elevator and before we can even enter the room, the interviewers are already waiting outside the hotel room along with 3 other reporters all anxious to get a word with Jesse. He faces me, hands me the room key and says, 'Go settle in and start a warm bath. I'll join you after this.' I smile now thinking i'm getting my way so I rush into the room. I throw down all my bags quick, I dig into my bag to get our my beauty products and I dash into the bathroom to prep. If we're going to make love tonight, I want to look my best for him. Then I face the tub and im disappointed how small it is. No way we can both fit in there. I assume we'll squeeze somehow. So I hurry to get all ready and then after I fill up the tub, I get in so anxious for Jesse to be done. Finally I hear the room's door open and shut. I yell out, 'The tub is ready for you, sweetie.' He doesn't respond though. I yell out again and i'm startled when he rushes into the room, giving me the quiet finger becuase he's now on his cell. I take a deeper breath feeling bad and wishing he could take two seconds off from work to sit in a tub with me and make love to me. Then Jesse leaves the room and I hear him speaking french again. I play with the bubbles in the water awhile and realize i'm all pruned up now. Probably no longer attractive but Jesse has made me wait too long. So I slowly pull myself out of the tub and drain the water. While I dry off, Jesse rushes back in and says, 'Get your clothes on. I have to meet a producer for lunch in 15 minutes.' I then speak up and say, 'You didn't wanna get in the tub?' Jesse looked frustrated and said in a quick tone, 'YOu think I had time?' I shrugg, dry off and as I raise up my head, a dress had been thrown at me. Jesse told me to put it on and as I went to speak up again, he threw my panties and bra at me. I laughed and said, 'I was just about to ask for those.' Jesse was changing as well and I caught a glimpse of his butt. I couldn't resist, ran in behind him and pinched his left cheek. He freaked though and shouted, 'What the hell is wrong with you?' I smirked and said, 'I'm only playing around. For God sakes, i've been horny since two weeks ago and you wont make love with me.' Jesse laughed and said, 'You want it but you can't have it, can you?' I glaired at him and said, 'YOu swore you would rewards me 10 fold on this trip!' Jesse nodded and said, 'DOn't worry. I will.' Then I glaired longer and said, ' YOu meant sex, yes?' Jesse looked at me like I was stupid and said, 'Get your hair dryed.' I sighed while walking away into the bathroom and did what he said but I was upset because I have a bad feeling hes not going to have sex with me and if hes not, then he must be using me.' I surely hope not but it feels that way...
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Blow Your Mind 2  Empty Re: Blow Your Mind 2

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:07 am

OMG!!! This is good!! I please write some more please! Soon Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:32 pm

chapter 2. Kelly's pov.
    We've rushed off to this lunch with this producer guy who speaks no english of any kind so only Jesse knows what hes talking about. They keep laughing while facing me and i've asked Jesse several times what is so funny but he acts like I don't need to know. Is he really going to start acting crazy all over again? Soon i'm nervous and uneasy. Maybe he'll change soon when hes not so busy. After the lunch. it was nap time. As Jesse layed down, I layed beside him and he held me close to his body. Finally what I wanted too. I kissed up his neck and nibbled on his ear. Jesse didn't moan or move though. I sighed and asked, 'Can we make love for like 5 minutes? Pwease?' Jesse giggled now facing me and said, 'I'm tired from the jet ride and I have a concert tonight. If I have enough energy after my concert I might consider though...' I just ignored him now frustrated and quickly turned to my side. I now felt Jesse turn as well and no telling which side he was on but he was falling asleep by the sound of his breathing. I tried not to cry and be mature about this but I feel neglected. We slept at least 1 solid hour and then woke up to start getting ready for dinner and sound check. All usual stuff, nothing changed really accept the fact Jesse does acknowledge me as his girlfriend. We both dressed up and as we get into the cab, Jesse starts kissing me sweetly on my lips. I grin big, moan and say, 'I love you.' Jesse smiles and says, 'I know you do.' Then I smirk and say, 'Say it back.' Jesse sighs and says, 'I don't have to say it because its too obvious already.' I shrugg and lean my head on his shoulder. Then the cab stops abrubtly infront of the restaurant, making us fling foward and a hostest opens up our door. I follow Jesse out and he leads me ahead into the place. Its super fancy and weird. When I say weird, animals heads are mounted on the walls, aside from the patterned wallpaper underneath it. Decoritive lights strung from the ceiling and for each center piece of each table, a lantern lit. Jesse already knows what hes ordering, faces me and ask, 'Do you like liver?' I shake my head no and Jesse smiles saying, 'Its because you have to try it.' I sigh and say, 'Well okay. Anything to please you.' Jesse nods and says, 'You'll like it.' I then take another breath and reach across thinking i'm going to hold his hands but hes already got his phone pulled out and texting on it. I just give up for awhile and face around the room frustrated. He's just so busy that hes not making any time for me and I really want some of his time badly. We ate the liver, it was okay but I wouldn't order it again and then we rush off to none other than sound check. That was actually fun becuase Jesse let me hang by him on stage and even sat me on his lap while he say 'Not your enemy' I felt so crazy and in love for real. Then as I felt turned on, I whispered into his ear, 'I wanna make love tonight. Really bad.' Jesse actually spoke right into the mic but softly, saying, 'My darling, I will spoil you like i've always done.' I smirked and kissed his cheek while hugging his neck. Some of the fans that were there in soundcheck were awwing at us and looking happy for us. I was happy and now could not wait for what was going to happen. Jesse finished up soundcheck so we had to go back into his dressing room. We both rested on his couch, he drank some water and had his tv on, watching it. The back up singers now appeared into the room awhile to brush up on some lines, then Jesse had to get dressed. Everyone had to leave but me and I was fine with is. I watched him suit up and he faced me saying so sexy, 'Wait for me behind the curtains and after my last song, i'll carry you away to our room.' I nodded and said, 'Of course i'll wait for you.' I kissed his lips and then he actually gazed into my eyes looking hot as well, reached in and kissed me deeper. Sherry had came knocking on the door and yelled, 'Jesse, its time!' He then pulled away from my kiss and said out of breath, 'Damn.' I smiled so shy and then watched him flee out of the dressin room so fast. I stood there a second to recap what just happened and then followed out feeling like I own the world because i'm his girlfriend. Even fans backstage we're asking if I was his girlfriend. I think becuase I glowed. I watched Jesse perform and to be honest, I thought he was on fire. He danced like a he had a spring underneath him and he sang like he was out of breath and lost for words. I just watched him, admiring him and very anxious to take him.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:01 pm

More please!!! This is good!!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Lol wow he's acting weird again just like in the 1st one. This is really good! More soon please!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:00 am

Chapter 3. Kelly's pov.
    After Jesse's performance, he yelled 'Thank you Paris! Good night!' He rushed off now facing me, looking so sweaty and tired. I held out my arms for him to take me and giggled out loud with glee as he swooped me up in his arms, throwing me over his shoulder so I faced upside down and then he ran with me as quicly as he could. I knew I was getting my way and I just felt so happy beyond words. Everyone saw him running with me, even the fans. Jesse got me into the limo and the whole way to our hotel, he made out with me passionately. I moaned so loud, feeling so shocked but pleased that I belonged to him. Then as we arrive at the hotel, we have to dodge more people and papparazzi. Jesse some reason ducks my head to hide me and we rush inside. I face him as we go into the elevator and I ask, 'Are you ashamed of me?' Jesse shakes his head no and says, 'I just don't want them bothering you.' I try to understand and then I try to kiss him agian. He pushes me off though and says, 'wait, I need some air baby. Its too hot.' I nod and as we go into the hotel, I pour him a cool glass of wine and stand with him out on the balcany to talk awhile. I don't wanna be out here too long though because I wanna make love so bad. Then after we've talked, Jesse says he wants a shower. I try to talk him out of it and make love first but he tells me he can't make love until hes showered and fresh because he feels too gross. I sigh, throw myself into the bed and lay there wondering if he's messing with my mind. I wish he wasn't but its hard to tell anymore. Finally Jesse comes out in fresh boxers and climbs into the bed. I sit up quick and say, 'Hey. You feel better?' Jesse nods and then yawns. I freak and ask, 'Why are you yawning? Please say youre not very tired yet.' Jesse nods while pulling me down to lay with him and says, 'Darling, i'm very tired. I had a lot to do today.' I nod and say, 'yes but do you have enough effort to make love? Please just 5 minutes. I'll do all the work, even!' Jesse laughed, pulled me till I was ontop of him, petted my hair back and said, 'I've never seen anyone so desperate and cute.' I smirked and said, 'So can we?' Jesse then sighed, rolled till he was ontop of me and said, 'Only if you do all the work and I don't have any condoms with me right now so you are risking a lot.' I sighed, faced up into his eyes and said, 'I don't care. I just want you.' Jesse then smiled this adorable smile and rolled back over till he was on his back. I then sat up and said, 'what are you doing?' Jesse looked up at me confused and said, 'Waiting for you to sex me.' I sighed and said, 'But what should I do? Are you going to do anything at all?' Jesse yawned and said, 'I told you I was tired. Your option is to do it all or else sleep instead.' i shook my head and said, 'I refuse to sleep.' Jesse then winked at me and said, 'Of course you do. You refuse everything I tell you to do.' I defended myself quick and said, 'That is not true.' Jesse then yawned again and started to close his eyes. I tried to stop him and rushed to start kissing his neck. Then his eyes popped back open and he said, 'How nice of you to finally join me. I was waiting on you.' I giggled and climbed ontop of him now sitting on his crotch and realizing its bulging out like crazy. I moan and began to grind on it. Jesse finally moans too and breaks our kiss saying, 'You're better at this than I remember.' I decide not to respond and get what I want. I lift off my night gown and when I do, i'm all bare. Jesse just stares down my body with this straight face of concetration and slowly but firmly runs his hands up over my chest and grips my breast. I moan so loudly and get super excited that I grind harder on him. Then Jesse grunts and starts giggling. I smile and ask, 'What is it?' Jesse trys to sit up and says, 'You already made me lose it.' I just glare at his eyes and then say, 'But I haven't even had sex with you yet.' Jesse kisses my lips quick to shut me up, then smiles and says, 'Sorry I couldn't wait. We can always try again tomorrow.' I raise up my voice though and say, 'hey thats not fair! You know how badly I want sex and i've waited very patiently.' Jesse smirked, kissed my lips again then as he stood up, said, 'I know but you wasted time and I busted. Next time you wont move so slow.' I whine around trying to get my way and beg him to let me have another shot. Jesse already turns to his side, thanks me for the orgasim and then starts to sleep. I grunt upset and then decide to put my gown back on. I really thought I was getting my way but I didn't.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:36 am

This is good!! Smile More soon please!!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Aww wow poor Kelly! Jesse isn't being fair at all! I hope she gets her way soon. More soon please! =)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:30 pm

iLoveJMac613 wrote:Aww wow poor Kelly! Jesse isn't being fair at all! I hope she gets her way soon. More soon please! =)

He figures because hes famous, he can do w.e he wants. whenever.... lol
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Number of posts : 30
    Occupation : none, except the occasional baby-sitting job for my neighbors

Post  jessiecarson257 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:25 pm

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORE! Very Happy
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:52 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    iLoveJMac613 wrote:Aww wow poor Kelly! Jesse isn't being fair at all! I hope she gets her way soon. More soon please! =)

He figures because hes famous, he can do w.e he wants. whenever.... lol

Lol wow Kelly better give him a reality check!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:02 am

Chapter 4. Kelly's pov.
    I woke up next day still a virgin and very frustrated. Jesse woke up too and wished me good morning. Of course it was good for him because he got off last night but I didn't and I hated how selfish he was. A loud knock was on the door and it ended up being breakfast. I wanted to eat but I was too upset. Jesse ate like a pig and then got ready to go to the radio station. I took longer to get ready on purpose so that i'd make Jesse a little late, to pay back the fact hes not making love with me and I feel like hes lying to me. As we're on our way to the station in the cab, Jesse finally gets me to face him and says, 'Why are you not speaking to me?' I cross my arms and say, 'You are stringing me along and your messing with my head.' Jesse quickly rubs up my leg gently making me crazy and says, 'Of course not sweetie. I've just been so busy but I promise i'm going to make some time for you and i'm going to rock your body so hard.' I sigh, try hard to believe him but i'm in doubt. Jesse wraps his arm around me, kisses my hands and then holds them while we travel. As we get to the station, I have to wait outside. Jesse kisses me first and says, 'Wait out here my love.' Then he spoke more french to me which made me just glair at him unsure. He left inside the station and I could hear what was all being said. They asked Jesse about his tour, how he liked france and when they asked about his love life, he said, 'I'm dating a flower and she blossims daily for me. I'm the luckiest man in the whole world!' I could not believe my ears and felt like I could cry even. I really hope he means what he says. After the interview, he sang his famous 'De toi a moi' song and then rushed out. He had his shades on, he flipped up the collar of his jacket, quickly took my hand and pressed me inside his jacket, pushed my head down in it, making me try to pull away but he wont let me up and he rushes me back into the cab. I now see at least 500 fans in the street screamming and Jesse getting me into the cab. I'm away from his coat and I start to cough so that I can get fresh air. Jesse smiles at me and says, 'Good nobody saw you or bothered you.' I somewhat nodded and leaned onto his shoulder. I asked him if he meant the blossim thing and he said, 'Oh you heard. Yes, you're my favorite flower.' I narrowed my eyesbrows and then asked, 'I'm your only flower, right?' Jesse said as he leaned into kiss me, 'Yes. My only.' Then he pressed his lips in so passtionately. We kissed and as he added some tongue, I quickky leaned up onto him trying to get some action finally. Jesse let me go though and said, 'Please don't start my motor. We're going for lunch and then we have to go shopping.' I sighed, turned away from him quickly and ignored him. He can call me his flower, tell me he's in love with me, speak french or spanish, anything and until he keeps his word about rewarding me 10-fold, I don't believe anything he says. The whole reason I even came with him, was because I thought I was finally going to make love with thee 'Jesse McCartney'! I guess i'm just a tag along. More or so like his little personal cheerleader to tell him how great he is and somebody he can just drag along and boss around. I'm very unhappy!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:15 am

Aww wow poor Kelly. Something deff seems fishy here! Jesse better not be using her or anything! More soon please <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:39 pm