JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+6
NikajMac
jessefan
Young Love
danal32
opanda4
theone_bettytam
10 posters

Does that mean Jesse fell from a stair while trying to walk up?

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Does that mean Jesse fell from a stair while trying to walk up? Empty Does that mean Jesse fell from a stair while trying to walk up?

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:11 pm

The only thing stupider than falling walking UP a flight of stairs is having both hands in your pockets...Ouch. Don't do it.

about 5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Does that mean Jesse fell from a stair while trying to walk up? Empty Re: Does that mean Jesse fell from a stair while trying to walk up?

Post  opanda4 Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:17 pm

yeah, but he had his hands in his pockets. so i guess it's harder to not land badly...? haha i can't even imaging him doing this. i'm just glad he didn't fall DOWN the stairs! C:
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Does that mean Jesse fell from a stair while trying to walk up? Empty Re: Does that mean Jesse fell from a stair while trying to walk up?

Post  danal32 Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:10 am

poor jesse...i hope he didn't hurt himself too badly....ouchie! Exclamation
    Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Post  Young Love Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:17 am

lol, i can't even imagine him falling like that
    it's too funny
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:42 pm

I hope he didn't hurt himself. I guess it's better falling up then down!!!
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:12 pm

aww poor thing^^ Sounds funny though^^
    I already fell UP the stairs.. but fortunatley not with my hands in my pockets Razz
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:12 pm

i get his tweets sent to my phone and i kind of chuckled in the middle of class haha

i hope he didn't get hurt Embarassed
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:55 am

at least it was up and not down cuz down would have hurt alot worse. but falling isn't fun either way
    JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

Post  JMacFan09 Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:01 pm

I laughed when I read that tweet. He may not have been talking about himself-he may have heard a story about it or seen someone fall like that.He says he watches youtube a lot-maybe there's a video of someone falling like that Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:57 pm

i've done that - it doesn't necessarily hurt as much as it's major embarrassing. haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:56 pm