JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
opanda4
JesseMacNY
6 posters

Miles To Walk

JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Miles To Walk Empty Miles To Walk

Post  JesseMacNY Sun May 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Newest Story,there is No,background on this One,sorry.It may get confusing,i kind of made it that way.Hope you Enjoy.It may or,may not,remind you of Keith.(:

What I'm about to post,is just the Beginning...Here we go....

Intro

*Flashback*.

I sat in a Room,waiting for the Results of my Test.I nervously shifted on the Table in the Doctors Office.I'll admit it:I was scared.I didn't know what to expect and i sure,as hell wasn't expecting what i found out...

*Present (1days later)*.
    I walked around my Bedroom,gathering everything i would need.I didn't tell anyone what was going,just that i needed time away.The Doctor had said,i needed to be at the Hospital by 4Pm,and it was already 2:30pm.I sighed,looking around.I had no idea how this had happened.Oh wait,I Did!.I was stupid..I shake my Head,as i finish packing the Bag i'll be taking.I only told my Mom,and Dad what was going on.Nobody else,not even my Sister or Brother.By the time i finished,it was time for me to Leave.That word killed me,just thinking it.I drove myself to the Hospital.I arrived and went inside and met the Doctor in Admitting.We Admitted me and he walked with me up to the Floor i would be staying on.Once we got up to the Floor,we got me a Room and i put my stuff in it,looking around.The Doctor said,
    "Well..I have a few Papers and stuff for you to Sign,alright?".I nodded.This was all 'New' to me.
    He said,
    "Alright,well..The Nurse'll come in with everything you will need to Sign.We'll be doing Testing Later on Tomorrow okay?".I nodded,again.He left me alone.Alone.To deal with all of this.I looked through my Bag and put everything into the Bathroom.Put my Clothes into the tiny Closet they had,in the Room.White Walls.Nothing at all,like my House.The Nurse knocked then entered.She had me Sign alot of Papers.She told me,this was typical.She seemed,nice.The next Day,as 'Promised',i did have Tests.They stopped at around Noon.The Doctor came in around 3pm and said,
    "Jesse...How're you?".I rollled my eyes,

"Fine..Just,fine!..".He said,

"I can see that.Look,i know this is hard,but..I think you should meet someone..".

I looked at him.Meet somebody?..Why?.I asked,

"Why?What good would that do?!".

"I think hearing and talking to her,would help...You think you have it bad?..C'mon".
    I rolled my Eyes and got out of the Bed,sore from all the damned Tests!.We walked a bit down the Hall until we came too a Room.He said,

"Hold on".
    He went inside.About 2minutes later,he said,

"C'mon,Jesse".
    I slowly walked in,seeing a Girl on the Bed,messing with something.Looked,like a Phone or whatever. He said,

"I'll let you Two talk..Take it easy,Amber okay?".She shrugged.
    He walked out,leaving me standing there,again alone.'Amber' looked up and said,

"You gonna sit or what?".I satdown in a Chair by her Bed.I noticed,she had Music playing.I asked,

"Whatcha got playin'?".She looked up at me and said,

"You're not around your so-called 'friends' anymore,right now..Speak normally?..This".
    She took out the Earphones from the iPod.It was,'Beautiful Soul'.I cringed but tried to hide it.No such Luck.She noticed,and said,

"Yeah..Cringing much?".I shrugged.I said,

"Your point would be?". It switched too another song of Mine,'That was Then'.I said,

"Mind turning my **** off,please?!".She said,

"Nope,not gonna..Why're you here,though?".I said,

"If you want me to leave the Room,say so!".
    She rolled her eyes and said,

"No!.I meant HERE,as in,the Hospital!??".I said,

"Just...Because of something..Not something,i wanna share with the World..".She said,

"Jesse,your not out in the Public right now,anymore.Your not surrounded by Paparazzi,watching your every damned move..Your secure..".I rolled my eyes.She said,

"What,what would *I* know,right?".I looked at her.She said,

"Please..It's written allover your Face.A Kid like me?.What would i know?.Alot,actually and you have 2 Choices".

"What would those be?".She looked me in the face and said,

"You can either,1)Make your time here 'Fun' and Wise, or 2),you can Sullk it away,feeling sorry for yourself,which you're doing,while you KNOW others probably already,have it worse than you do!.Your choice...".I roll my Eyes and said,

"Whatever..Why do you care?".She said,

"Why do you NOT care?!".I said,

"Why do you wanna know so damned badly?..You don't even know me!".

"Mm maybe..I bet i can guess why you're in here,though..Just by from what i've seen and heard".

"Go ahead..Try!".She shakes her head and said,

"Nah..I'll wait for YOU to tell me".I was starting to get ticked!.I said,

"Why?".

"Because..If i force it out of you,you're not gonna Trust me.Your not gonna open up if i force you..So nope".I changed the Subject.I asked,

"WHatever...Why're you here?.What's your Story?".
    She turned off her iPod and said,looking at me,

"You'll find out,eventually".

"What's the mean?".
    She smirked,and said,

"It means,when you Trust me,enough to tell me why you're here,then i'll Trust you enough to tell You why I'm here...Deal?".I shrugged.She said,

"Damn..You like shrugging,or something?".
    I smirked,

"Maybe".
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Miles To Walk Empty Re: Miles To Walk

Post  opanda4 Sun May 23, 2010 11:32 pm

wow this is good:) im confused a little (but i thinkg im saposed to be at this point)
    haha, bur it sounds like a good storyy!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sun May 23, 2010 11:36 pm

opanda4 wrote:wow this is good:) im confused a little (but i thinkg im saposed to be at this point)
    haha, bur it sounds like a good storyy!

Thank you,so much (:,Yes,i made it confusing on-purpose lol.It will get less confusing as the story continues (I hope lol).Thanks! (:
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon May 24, 2010 2:55 am

wow interesting. (= different....
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon May 24, 2010 5:47 am

Another chapter,please be 100% Honest.Thanks..Remember,this is only the Beginning....
    (A/N:During these 'Entries' Jesse will be doing during the Story,throughout the entire Story,is how you will find more and more,out,about what's happening too him,why he's there,what's wrong with him,Etc..Thanks,hope you all Enjoy (: ).

Chapter 1.
    The Days went slow and the time seemed to pass even Slower.Amber and i weren't really...Friends,but she was getting nicer and i guess i was warming up to her.A little!.It had been a Week,but it felt like a damned Lifetime!.I was eating Lunch today and Amber happened to walk into my Room,plopping into a Chair.She had a Notebook and a few Pens with her.I set down my Fork and said,

"What are you doing?".

She looked up at me and said,

"Um... Writing?".
    I looked at her,confused slightly,

"You Write?".She nodded.

"Yeah..Sorta.It get's your Mind off what's happening too you..".
    I nodded.She said,

"You should try it.It's not like Writing Songs.Well i guess it could be.But yeah..You really should try it".I shrugged.After a bit,Amber got up and left,saying she didn't feel good and wanted to sleep some.I noticed,she had left a Notebook and 2Pens on the Chair.I reached over,grabbing the Notebook,which was Brand-New and 1 of the Pens.It was Brand-New,along with the Pens.I didn't know what to Write,but just started Writing,

'Entry #1,
    Well..I guess i'll give this a shot.Why not?.Honestly i hate it here.I really don't 'know' anyone here,it's all New to me and i basically,am 'Alone' here.I guess,you could say,i'm scared?.I don't know,anymore!!.I don't even,know MYSELF anymore and that's scaring me!!!.I miss my Friends,Family,House,Music..Etc.It's only been a Week,yeah.But still.I don't know how the hell these Kids do it.It's nuts too me!.You know,i don't even know WHY the hell,i'm talking too a Half Blank Notebook Page,but in someways it's helping.I had alot of Testing done,and still they don't know exactly,what's 'wrong' with me.They can only 'Guess'.For once,'I' don't have the Answers.I guess my Mom's coming for a Visit later today.Don't know how much i wanna see her.Don't get me wrong,i wanna see her but..Still.Guess,i'll end this,now.Maybe i try this again,sometime...Don't count on it,though..

-J
    '.

My Doctor walked in just as i ended the Entry and set everything down.He said,

"Ah.I see Amber got you to start keeping a Journal?".I nodded.He said,

"Good..You should.It does help...".I nodded.He said,

"Well,anyway.I came to tell you,you're going to be having more testing done,later tonight.Oh and your Mother won't be coming today.I don't think she should see you just yet".
    Was he TRYING to ruin my Life even more?!.I just rolled my eyes,again.
    He said,

"Is there anything,you need?".I shake my Head.He sighed saying,

"How's things with Amber going so far?".I shrugged,

"Fine..I guess".

"I'm hoping you'll connect with her,Jesse.Anyway,i'll be back later to check up on you before i head Home.Alright?".I nodded as he left.Home.I wanted to go Home,so badly!.But,i could't.I was stuck in this place.The next few Days seemed to pass a little quicker,but not by much. On a Friday afternoon one-day,i was reading something,when Amber popped into my Room.I motioned her inside.She smirked and came in,sitting in her usual spot. She got comfortable and said,

"You know,You CAN,get out of your Room,right?".I nodded.I said,

"Yeah but..I've visited this place before.I know some of the Kids here,know who i am...".
    She shrugged,saying,

"So?.Don't you think,those Kids would LOVE to see you?.I bet they'd enjoy it more than anything!".I looked to her.I asked,

"Why?".

"Because..It get's their Minds off what's happening,Jesse...Having you here,does,anyway".
    I shifted in the Bed,sitting up more.I said,looking away,

"I don't want people seeing me like this...Okay?". She nodded.I guess she knew i didn't want to talk about this,because she changed the Subject.She asked,

"So..What would you be doing right now?If you weren't here,i mean?.Like what do you normally do on a Friday night?".I shrugged and said,

"Go out partying..Hang with Friends".She nodded and said,

"Oh,your so-called,'friends'?".I looked at her,

"Excuse me?".

"Please!..They don't actually 'care' about you,Jesse..".
    I glaired at her.

"They care!".
    She looked around and said,

"Really?.Because,i don't see them here!".I said,

"That's because i didn't tell anyone except my Parents what's going on,Miss-know-it-all!".
    She snapped,

"They still would have tried finding out what's happened!.If,they were really your 'Friends'!".

I crossed my Arms,knowing she was Right.As always!.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon May 24, 2010 12:57 pm

awwww wow =( I'm glad Jesse is getting a 'reality check' even though its just a story hehe Post more soon please! (im glad it isn't real. I'd wanna see him everyday if he was in the hospital with something wrong...._)
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon May 24, 2010 4:55 pm

jessecraze wrote:awwww wow =( I'm glad Jesse is getting a 'reality check' even though its just a story hehe Post more soon please! (im glad it isn't real. I'd wanna see him everyday if he was in the hospital with something wrong...._)

Yeah,lol. I don't know about you/anyone else,but it reminds me of Keith in a way.Maybe because i'm writing it?.I don't know haha..Hope you're enjoying it. : )
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon May 24, 2010 5:44 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:awwww wow =( I'm glad Jesse is getting a 'reality check' even though its just a story hehe Post more soon please! (im glad it isn't real. I'd wanna see him everyday if he was in the hospital with something wrong...._)

Yeah,lol. I don't know about you/anyone else,but it reminds me of Keith in a way.Maybe because i'm writing it?.I don't know haha..Hope you're enjoying it. : )

I know what you mean and I somewhat agree. Please post more when you can! Thanks <3
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon May 24, 2010 7:48 pm

As asked,here is more!..

Please be 100% Honest and especially,about the Poems in this Chapter.Thanks...,

Chapter 2.
    'Entry #2,
    It's been 2Weeks.Still fucking SUCKS here.I really want to just go Home! :-(. I miss everyone.But,whatever.I said that last time.I didn't think,i'd be writing in this stupid Thing,again.But,here i am!.Amber think's,i should get outta my Room and visit some of the Kids.
    Maybe.But,i honestly don't want people seeing me like this. I've always been,'Jesse McCartney,the Singer' too them.How would/will they see me now?.They still don't know what the hell's wrong with me.Not really,anyway.Guess i better head off,Amber want's me to go too her Room for something.God only know's,what....Bye,

-J
    '.

I got up and headed into Amber's Room.We sat and chatted awhile,until a Nurse came in and said,

"Amber?.Someone's here to see you?".Amber nodded,like she knew who it was,coming.

The Nurse,brought in a little Kid,who looked about 5 or something,and set her on the Bed.
    She said,

"Behave..I'll be back soon".The Kid nodded and the Nurse left.Amber held the Kid and said,

"Jesse...This is Lexie..Lex,this is Jesse...Remember him?".'Lexi' nodded.We played with Lexi for a bit,then the Nurse came back and got her.The next Week had passed faster.I guess i was finally adjusting,somewhat..It was my 3Rd Week,here.

I started writing every Week.Amber wanted me to go too her Room,again.I went inside but she wasn't there.Her Nurse,told me that she had gone for some Testing and would be back soon.She said,i could wait in Amber's Room,if i'd like.I did.I noticed her Notebook on a Chair beside her Bed.It was parially open.I picked it up,looking through it.I came across something,that said,

'Eyes of Stone,never used to be.
    The brightest Smile,now nowhere to be seen.
    The softest voice,now hard distant.
    The warmest heart,now turned cold.
    Eyes,that were once like pure,Genuine Emeralds,now like Granit.
    The softest touch of his voice,
    i cannot find.
    The pureness of personality,
    Now washed away.
    The One who,always didn't follow the crowd,made his own mark in this world,stood for what he believed in.
    Now has been all washed away and all that's left,
    are little tiny spects of dust. Not even that.
    Will you ever return to us?.
    Maybe,like they say,
    Once you've gone over a certain point/edge,
    there is no return. No coming back.
    The dead don't come back. So why should we think you will?.
    '.

There was more,

'Your beautiful eyes.
    Are everywhere i go,it seems.
    Your beautoful Eyes,i cannot seem to escape.
    Your Voice,the one that runs through my mind every Night,
    I cann't do without.
    Your Amazing way/s,that ur able to lift me from my darkest cloud,
    is now nowhere.
    That spark in ur Beautiful Eyes may be back,that Glow that u once had.
    But ur Beautiful smile,is nowhere to be seen anymore.
    That Beautiful Voice,that was once,like a soft Feather,blowing in the Breeze,
    is nowhere to be heard,anymore.
    Socan u tell me?.Can u tell US,where all of these Amazing/Beautiful things have gone to?.
    Because we'd really love them back!.
    U go and light up at night,thinking that it'll relieve the stress u have from that Day.
    Maybe so. But,in the meantime,you're ruining our one and only Beautiful Voice,
    we've ever known and have come to love with every inch/piece of our hearts!.
    Soon,it'll ruin that Beautiful Soul of your's. As i lay here writing this,
    my Heart aches but the Tears don't come.
    I may not be very good at Poetry itself,but I write what i know.
    And this,is what i know:
    You have got an AMAZING Voice!.
    And some amazinf fans behind you!.
    Don't allow that all to go to waste!!'

I finished reading it and sat on her Bed,shocked. I figured,this was about me.I closed the Notebook and put it back where it was. I started to walk out of the Room,when Amber came back. She looked up almost running into me. She said,
    "Oh my gosh..Sorry,Jesse".I shrugged,as she got into her Bed. She said,

"Go ahead and sit..If you want to". I slowly satdown.I was debating rather or not,to tell her i read some of of her stuff.I decided not to. She said,

"What's up?You been waiting long?".I shrug and said,

"Not really.....".
    She looked over at me and said,

"We're back to short sentences again,now?".

I couldn't really smirk.She noticed and said,

"What's wrong?..They find something wrong?".

I shake my head and say,

"Mm no..Just...I don't know..Ever feel that way?".

She nodded,

"Mhm it's why i write..Can i show you something?".

I braced myself,nodding.

She opened up her Notebook and showed me something.But before she did,She said,

"You might be...Freaked out".

I laughed and said,

"I doubt that..Lemme see?".

She slowly handed me the Notebook,

'My biggest dream,
    Is like a Shooting Star.
    U can see it,
    But u can't ever touch it.
    I can see u,i look at u.
    U can try and reach for that shooting star,
    But u won't evr be able to actually touch it.
    It seems like it's to far away,
    that you'll never reach that far,
    into the Sky.
    I look into the Sky,up at the Moon,
    On a Clear May night,
    The Cool Air blowing at me.
    And,i think of u.
    I think of ur smile,ur eyes,ur voice.
    I play ur music.
    I look up at the Moon and the Sky,
    And wonder,will i ever meet u?.
    Will i ever,be able to reach that high out,
    into the Sky,to touch u?.
    You're always moving,like a shooting star.
    Always on the move. U seem so carefree.
    Why?.I just qanna be able,to reach out and touch ur hand.
    Even for a split second,
    Just like,that split few seconds,that u see the shooting star,
    fly across the Night Sky.
    I wanna feel like i'm flying.
    On nights like this,
    After everything,
    I guess i'm okay.
    I listen to ur music,
    ur Oldest songs.
    All in all though,
    I just wanna feel like a shooting star.
    I wanna know what it feels like,
    To fly without being afraid to.
    Maybe,someday i will.. :-)'

I finished reading,and actually,smiled. She asked,

"W...What?". I shake my Head,saying,

"It's really....Good,Amber..You,wrote this?".
    She nodded,I said,

"Your a very Good Writer!. No Joke!". She blushes,then says,

"Well.Thanks..".I nodded,also. I had more Testing,so i had to leave.I told her,i would be back soon,though.She said Okay and i left. The Tests,as usual,were Harsh.No joke,again!.

I headed into Amber's Room,as i had Promised her.I saw her laying in the Bed,watching something on T.v. I look up,seeing her expression.I asked,sitting down,

"What's wrong?".
    She looks up and says,

"Um.....This,".She turns up the Volume,and i hear,

'Jesse McCartney,Singer/Songwriter/Actor,has not been in the Studio lately for the past 3weeks,has NOT been Tweeting or anything else.His fans are worried.Has Jesse,finally,given up?Stay tuned!'.

I shake my head,almost laughing. Amber turned it off and said,

"Sorry,i wasn't really 'Watching' it.I was kinda thinking more". I shrugged.I say,

"I don't really care,either way.. It's old to me,now..Ya know?". She nodded. I say,

"Well i'd love to hang out more,but i think you're falling asleep,so i'll catch you later okay?".She nodded. I say,

"Come by whenever...Bye".

I leave and go back to my own Room.On the way back though,my Doctor catches me,and says,

"Jesse!.Hold on a Moment". He catches up to me and says,walking along side me,

"I was wondering.Now,i'm happy you and Amber are starting to get along,i was really hoping you would.But,how would you like,to see some of the other Kids,as well?.Go for a visit?".

I sigh.I say,

"I don't know..I've been here before...Could i maybe,think about it?".He nods,

"Of course..You feeling alright?".I nod. He nod's,saying,

"Good,good. Well,you're going to be going for Tests in 2days,i thought i would give you a Break today/Tomorrow. Also,i thought you would want to maybe,call your Mother?".I nod.He said,

"You can call her,short though..When you want..I'll see you later".

I head back to my Room,laying down.First grabbing my Notebook and a Pen.But before i can start,my Phone rings.I roll my eyes and look to see who it is.I see,it's my Mom.I answer it,

"H..Hello?". We talk for awhile.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue May 25, 2010 2:27 am

awww Jesse is on his way to really having a change of heart. Post more soon please <3
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue May 25, 2010 2:34 am

jessecraze wrote:awww Jesse is on his way to really having a change of heart. Post more soon please <3

Trust me,when You're stuck in a Hospital for weeks/months at a time,you get a change of Heart/Change overall..
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu May 27, 2010 5:48 am

Here's more.Oh,and also,in Chapter 4,which i have started Writing,you'll be finding more out,.

Chapter 3.
    My Mom and I talk,and then i have to hang up.I don't want to,but i do.I don't know exactly,how i feel,after talking to her for the first time,in about 3Weeks.So,i do the 1 thing,i know how to do,how to get my feelings out...

'Entry #3,
    It's been.. 3Weeks?.I guess.Talked to my Mom today.Just got off the Phone with her,actually.
    Don't ask me,how i feel because i honestly don't know!.It was weird,because i hadn't talked to her in weeks.3 Weeks. I guess,i have a 2days break from Tests,but then,back to the 'Wonderful' tests,in 2Days.Joy!.Not!.Anyway.I think i'm actually,relaxed for once,in Years.I mean,i don't have the Media up my Ass 24/7,i don't have anything to get onto Sites and see the **** people so kindly post,the closest i came to that,was today when something came onto T.v but that,wasn't even half as bad!!.I love Fans but i need a Break!!!..Which i guess,i'm finally getting.Anyway i'm gonna go..Laterrr..

-J'.

As Night fell,my Nurse walked into my Room,holding a Basket of something.I rolled my eyes,
    knowing what was coming.I say,

"I thought i wasn't having anymore for another 2Days?!".She smirked and set everything down.

She took my Arm and started looking at my Veins. She prodded my Veins,trying to find a good One. She asked,

"Have you been drinking alot?.Like,Water?". I shake my Head.She sighed and says,

"That's why i cannot find a decent Vein...Damn".She prodded a little more,then took the Needle and said,

"Ready?".I nodded.I felt a 'Pinch'.She started moving it around in my Arm.After awhile,about Three of them,tries,they started too hurt!.I said,

"Damn..Can't you try again later?!".She shakes her Head,

"No,i'm sorry Jesse,but the Doctor want's this by Tomorrow.I know this hurt's".

I winced as she pushes the Needle further,into my Skin.Finally,she gives up and says,

"Okay,i'll be right back...".She leaves,then comes back a few Minutes later,walking back to the Bed,She says,"Have you been drinking alot of Water?".I say,"No"."I have to start an I.V. then".She comes back a few minutes later,and says,

"Your body needs to start producing Water again.So,i have to try and start One on you..This may,take awhile..".

I nod,laying my Head back against my Pillows.She ask's,

"You're Right-Handed,right?".I nodded. She nod's and proceed's too set everything up.

I asked,as she started rubbing a Swab of Alcohol over my Skin,

"Is Amber doing alright?..". As she concentraited on my Skin,she says,

"Mhm..How come?". I say,

"Because,she's been sleeping forever.I just..Wondered...".She nodded,

"Your worried about her,aren't you?". I smirk,

"I wouldn't call it that..Just,she okay?".She nod's.As she continues to prod my Skin for a Vein,she says,

"Yes,she is.The Tests just tired her out,and she was Hurting after them,so she asked for some Meds.They knocked her out for a bit.She's fine,though".

I ask,

"What's her story?". She says,looking at me,finally,

"Same as Your's..". I roll my Eyes,

"As in what?". She looks back at me and says,

"We've all got the Same Story,Jesse.It's just,the way/s we choose too tell them,is how we're all Different". This almost made,no sense to me.Yet,in someways,it did!.

She said,

"Finally....I find One..Decent,Vein..You ready?".I nod,and she Sticks me.

I wince. She get's a Drawback,sort of,and pops the I.V into me.She says,

"Alright...It's in.Just don't use your Left Fore-Arm too much.As in,don't bend it..You need anything?".I shake my head.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu May 27, 2010 1:20 pm

awww oooch I was feeling the pain for Jesse!!!!! te he im so glad this isn't real. =( Anyway post more when you can. Thanks. Also I posted more of 'King Jesse, The Warrior' If you would please check it out for me <33 Thanks alot!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:28 am

This isn't a Chapter/Update,but something on 'Without U'.

I'm thinking of,stopping Without U,because it's starting to dry out and I'm running out of ideas. Also,i'm not getting alot of comments,only Views. PLEASE,comment!.If u can't right away,that's cool.But please,i need the comments in-order too keep these stories,alive!!. Thanks..

I'll wait until 1 other person,has had time too read Without U,before doing anything else.Thank you..
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:43 pm

sorry if im slow but I like all of your stories <3 I know ppl are busy so they aren't leaving many comments or what not but I will always leave a comment for ya (=
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:45 am

jessecraze wrote:sorry if im slow but I like all of your stories <3 I know ppl are busy so they aren't leaving many comments or what not but I will always leave a comment for ya (=

Thank you.. I honestly really do appreciate it!. (: i know i've been slow at posting more of this 1,but i've been getting ideas for more of 'Without u' which i'm sure,will make you very happy! Lol.
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:55 am

I love this! Please post more soon! Razz
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:03 am

Skysthelimit wrote:I love this! Please post more soon! Razz

Thank you,i'm trying.. Thank you reading it Smile
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:04 am

Update:

I just posted the 'preview' for this story,up on www.fanfiction.net . (: Its under the Summerland section,under the TV Shows. My name on there is ItHappensEverytime . Its under the ' T's for the Ratings,if its easier too find that way (: Same name, Miles To Walk.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:29 am

Chapter 4.
    'Entry #4,

Well..It's been,4weeks... I have an I.V now,which i guess,just make's this all the more,real.Whatever,.It's been,real to me for awhile.They've been doing more and more Tests on me,and they've found.. 'Something',wrong. I guess,the sh!t i've been doing while partying,causes this.I knew it did,just never thought it would happen to me.I've seen/heard people talk alot about it happening,too me,but never thought it actually might/would!.They don't know what stage I'm at,yet.If,i even have it.I hope too God,i don't..That's all for now,..

-J'.

It suck's,having to have this damned I.V stuck in my Arm!. But,i was getting used too it. Slowly,but surely. I decided to get up,and head into Amber's room. I walked in,and saw her sitting up in the Bed,reading something. I knock,and walk in. She sees me,and grins,setting down her whatever it is she was reading. I sat down in the Chair,and lean back. Amber said,

"Hey.. Whats up?". I shrugged and said,

"Not much. Bored as hell.You?". She laughs and says,

"Same,but you get used to it". I smirk,

"Sure,you do..". She actually,laughes. We hung out for a bit,then i asked,

"So,did you write anymore?". She looks up,and shrugs. I smirk,

"Now,you're starting to act like me!". She rolls her eyes,

"Not very likely!". I said,

"Uh huh.. So,did you?". She sighes. She says,

"Kinda... Why?". I smirk,

"Because,i like your writing. May i see it?". She shakes her head,

"Nope..". I frown,

"Why not?".

"Because,you're not gonna enjoy,these...They're going to..Hurt,you". I sigh,

"Amber.. You've been the only one,whose really shown me the TRUTH!. Please?". She rolls her eyes again. She handed me her Notebook. She said,

"Its... More of a song,though..". I looked at her,

"Then... Sing it,please?". She looked at me. I said,

"Please?. I'm not gonna judge you..I'm not one,too do that". She sighes,and nods. She starts too sing,

'Maybe no one told you that there is strength in your tears.
    And so you fight to keep from pouring out
    But what if you unlock the gate that keeps your secret soul
    Do you think that there's enough you would drown

If no one will listen, if you decide to speak
    If no one is left standing after the bombs explode
    If no one wants to look at you for what you really are
    I will be here still

No one can tell you where you alone must go
    There's no telling what you will find there
    And God, I know the fear that eats away at your bones
    Screaming every step, "just stay here"

I will be here still

If you find your fists are raw and red
    From beating yourself down
    If your legs have given out under the weight
    If you find you've been settling for a world of gray
    So you wouldn't have to face down your own hate

I will be here still'.

(A/N: I'm aware,whose song this is. For those who don't know,it's Kelly Clarkson' 'If No One Will Listen'.).

(A/N:Also,thanks to @SkysTheLimit' comment,i decided too post more. I wasn't sure if i was going too,but..Here you go. Thank you and please!. COMMENT. Smile ).
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Post  Skysthelimit Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:26 pm

I loved it! I'm really curious to see what's wrong with Jesse...I hope it's nothing bad. Sad Please update soon! Smile
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Skysthelimit wrote:I loved it! I'm really curious to see what's wrong with Jesse...I hope it's nothing bad. Sad Please update soon! Smile

Smile Thank u!. Thanks for commenting. Glad u llove it!. Smile. I'm in the process of starting Chapter 5 Smile.
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Post  Skysthelimit Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:41 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:
    Skysthelimit wrote:I loved it! I'm really curious to see what's wrong with Jesse...I hope it's nothing bad. Sad Please update soon! Smile

Smile Thank u!. Thanks for commenting. Glad u llove it!. Smile. I'm in the process of starting Chapter 5 Smile.

Yay! Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 pm

awww I was thinking 'omg did she write this song????' hehe Good chapter. <333 please post more. I hope jesse doesn't have cancer or anything like that =/ (its possible)
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 pm

jessecraze wrote:awww I was thinking 'omg did she write this song????' hehe Good chapter. <333 please post more. I hope jesse doesn't have cancer or anything like that =/ (its possible)

Hehe,i switched out something i wrote,for this song. Thought it ft better. Smile Thanks <3 More soon,<3.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:53 pm