JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
allison2565
jessefan
JMacFan09
opanda4
theone_bettytam
9 posters

Possible delay of release of "Have It All"

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Possible delay of release of "Have It All" Empty Possible delay of release of "Have It All"

Post  theone_bettytam Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Interview on 2nd of December.
    Jesse said he's been in the studio in the past few weeks. He wants to give us something extra so he said we may have to wait till early next year for "Have It All"

Awwwwww!
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Possible delay of release of "Have It All" Empty Re: Possible delay of release of "Have It All"

Post  opanda4 Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:08 am

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Sad
    *sigh* I guess he's doing this for us... so I can't blame him for wanting the best.

but this interview was pretty funny! he was hilarious while talking about snowboarding! Very Happy
    JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

Possible delay of release of "Have It All" Empty Re: Possible delay of release of "Have It All"

Post  JMacFan09 Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:46 am

This is crazy! Neutral Why would he wait til "the last minute" and change it on us.
    Before the 28th was confirmed it was "In the spring" then "A fall release" changed to "Sometime in January" which changed to "Early December" and finally "December 28th the album will be out." That's been set for a while and now all of a sudden,the month it's supposed to be realesed,he changes it! Suspect
    You know what...when a new date is set,I am not believing ANYTHING from ANYBODY until the day before it's released. Then I'll count on that date.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:47 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the new year??? Sad

I guess I can wait, but still.

If Jesse is gonna add extra tracks then that's cool. I can wait. But if the album comes out then without extra tracks then I don't see the point.

I'm hoping Jesse tweets about this so we know for sure.
    allison2565
    allison2565

Number of posts : 21

Post  allison2565 Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:06 pm

This is better than him release it and then re-releasing it... I get annoyed when I have to buy an album multiple times.... plus it just delays how much longer till the new WHOLE new album (i.e we have waited like two yrs for Have it all because of departure recharged) so in the end I think that this is for the best, plus I wasn't happy with the 28th, I was afraid that the sales would be bad because everyone forget about that Tuesday in the music industry. Shake needs a lot more promotion and momentum before a whole new album can come out!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:54 pm

allison2565 wrote:This is better than him release it and then re-releasing it... I get annoyed when I have to buy an album multiple times.... plus it just delays how much longer till the new WHOLE new album (i.e we have waited like two yrs for Have it all because of departure recharged) so in the end I think that this is for the best, plus I wasn't happy with the 28th, I was afraid that the sales would be bad because everyone forget about that Tuesday in the music industry. Shake needs a lot more promotion and momentum before a whole new album can come out!

I agree. Plus I know that if he's changing the date its because he's not 110% happy with the final product. He only ever wants us to have the absolute best from him. So, there would have to be a great reason for him to change it now. I have total faith in him and his judgments about it. Smile
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:49 pm

what no way aw well at leasst we get more songs though i'm exited for that
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Number of posts : 178

Post  *City Lights* Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:03 am

Let's just hope that 'in the new year' means 'sometime in Jan' because I really wanna hear this album. I'm sad they moved the date but I am glad that he will be adding songs.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:54 pm

well, i was already planning for a Jan release ... so i guess i had been prepared since hearing about this. i sure hope it's January, though!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:36 am