JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

Jesse's new Greek Episode

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse's new Greek Episode Empty Jesse's new Greek Episode

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:27 pm

It looks like Jesse has already done another episode of Greek. With last night being his third and with only 3 more previously mentioned, he was to off the show after May 4th's episode. In this new article from Just Jared, there is another episode featuring Jesse airing one May 11!

Jesse's new Greek Episode JMac579

Jesse McCartney has a Guilty Treasure

Greek costars Jesse McCartney and Jacob Zachar take a break on the set of their hit ABC Family series.

In the upcoming episode “Guilty Treasures,” after Rusty (Zachar) meet’s a girl in his art history class and falls for her, he manages to become her private tutor for the class and the two grow close. He invites her to a Kappa Tau party, with the full intention of “making a move” on her, but his bud Andy (McCartney) inadvertently gets to her first.

When Andy returns from a trip off campus, Rusty tries to salvage his relationship with his new KT little brother after violating his trust.

“Guilty Treasures” premieres Monday, May 11 @ 8PM ET/PT on ABC Family.

Source: Just Jared (And I'll be posting the rest of the pictures in the Pictures section.)
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Jesse's new Greek Episode Empty Re: Jesse's new Greek Episode

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm really excited for next week's episode because it looks like things with Andy are going to spice up. haha. Jesse said he gets hazed? So we'll see...

He looks so cute! It's nice to see him in "regular" clothes. haha.

haven't done this in a while so ------------> Jesse's new Greek Episode 414387 Can't wait!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:56 pm