JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
babygirl49392
theone_bettytam
NikajMac
7 posters

Celebrities Dodge Homicide at Crest in Hollywood!

NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Celebrities Dodge Homicide at Crest in Hollywood!  Empty Celebrities Dodge Homicide at Crest in Hollywood!

Post  NikajMac Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:04 am

Oh my GOSH! You won't believe:

If it's a weekend night in Hollywood, you can bet there's going to be some kind of violence ... the result of big ego colliding with alcohol. This time, it's a homicide, as one dude pulled his gun out, shot and killed another ... probably over something stupid.

Police, paramedics, helicoptors, detectives and the like materialize shortly thereafter, compounding traffic for clubgoers including Jesse McCartney, Meagan Good and others.

Careful out there, folks! Remember ... there's a douche for every scene!

I'm so GLAD Jesse's alrighT!
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Celebrities Dodge Homicide at Crest in Hollywood!  Empty Re: Celebrities Dodge Homicide at Crest in Hollywood!

Post  theone_bettytam Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:59 pm

I've never seen Jesse looking like that. He's... I don't know. I just feel sorry for the whole situation.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Celebrities Dodge Homicide at Crest in Hollywood!  Empty Re: Celebrities Dodge Homicide at Crest in Hollywood!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:50 am

theone_bettytam wrote:I've never seen Jesse looking like that. He's... I don't know. I just feel sorry for the whole situation.

Yea, I know. Me either. This is just crazy. Glad they didn't go on a spree too, one in a week is one too many.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:51 am

Crazy or what!! Glad everyone else was ok.
    zoe.lawrence2

Number of posts : 2

Post  zoe.lawrence2 Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Oh my gosh that's so crazy! I literally walked by Kress twice that night! (It's Kress, not Crest). Can't believe someone was killed! Thank goodness no one else was hurt.
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Wow! That's crazy. I'm glad everyone is okay!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:39 pm

that IS crazy, but i don't like how the celebs seem more interested in getting their cars/going home than actually seeming concerned about this random victim.
    that wasn't cool, man.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:42 pm