JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
jessecraze
maralita
6 posters

House of Blues on Sunset Hollywood, CA March 9th, 2009

maralita
    maralita

Number of posts : 74

House of Blues on Sunset Hollywood, CA March 9th, 2009 Empty House of Blues on Sunset Hollywood, CA March 9th, 2009

Post  maralita Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:45 pm

My Concert Pictures Smile << is the link to the pictures

Soooo Those are the horrible pictures/video I could take while I was at the concert last monday ha.

Last edited by maralita on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

House of Blues on Sunset Hollywood, CA March 9th, 2009 Empty Re: House of Blues on Sunset Hollywood, CA March 9th, 2009

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Where are they?
    maralita
    maralita

House of Blues on Sunset Hollywood, CA March 9th, 2009 Empty Re: House of Blues on Sunset Hollywood, CA March 9th, 2009

Post  maralita Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:21 pm

The "My concert Pictures Smile" is a link to the page i have them on
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Sad Sad Sad they are all sooo BEAUTIFUL! no matter how man heads are in the way..you got to go and you took a pic of the board..i swear im gonna see how this summer...what was it like when some of you went to your 1st jesse show
    maralita
    maralita

Post  maralita Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:13 am

jmachoney wrote:Sad Sad Sad they are all sooo BEAUTIFUL! no matter how man heads are in the way..you got to go and you took a pic of the board..i swear im gonna see how this summer...what was it like when some of you went to your 1st jesse show

thank you Smile

Never give up! It took me nine years but I finally did make it to one of his concerts.

That actually was my first time being able to see him live, it was amazing that after NINE whole years I finally got to see him. it was totally worth it, the performance was so great, so upbeat and it had soooo much energy! the dancing was great and the way he sings live is like no other thing I have heard in my life, he was just so amazing. he definitely knows how to do a concert well. Also seeing him live totally made me fall even more for him ha. I'm sooo going this summer too, there is no way I will miss another concert of his when he comes to a city so close to me now.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:22 am

maralita wrote:thank you Smile

Never give up! It took me nine years but I finally did make it to one of his concerts.

That actually was my first time being able to see him live, it was amazing that after NINE whole years I finally got to see him. it was totally worth it, the performance was so great, so upbeat and it had soooo much energy! the dancing was great and the way he sings live is like no other thing I have heard in my life, he was just so amazing. he definitely knows how to do a concert well. Also seeing him live totally made me fall even more for him ha. I'm sooo going this summer too, there is no way I will miss another concert of his when he comes to a city so close to me now.

I know. That's exactly how I felt when I finally got to see him for the first time last summer! I'll never miss another show of his! I'm even going to St. Louis to see him this summer! Which sounds like far away, since I live in WA. But I'm going to be there anyway visiting family, so I just have the 4 to 5 hour drive to St. Louis the day of! I so can't wait either! If I could though, I would go the the show the day before in Louisville and the one the day after in Chicago. I might be going to the one in Dallas, if he goes to the Six Flags there while I'm back home visiting. Because I also have family I'm going to visit that lives only 30 minutes from the Texas border. This summer is going to be AMAZING! I so can't wait!!
    maralita
    maralita

Post  maralita Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:32 am

aw thats so cool! are the dates out yet of where hes going this summer?? I'm super dooper excited for this summer too, it'll be out of this world for sure!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:24 am

maralita wrote:aw thats so cool! are the dates out yet of where hes going this summer?? I'm super dooper excited for this summer too, it'll be out of this world for sure!

The actual summer tour dates aren't out yet. But he is doing the Summer Concert Series at Six Flags, and those dates are up at the Six Flags websites, but either not all of them have been confirmed or he's not going to them all.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm

omg omg omg omg omg omg is hegonna do one in the atlanta six flags
    Courtney
    Courtney

Number of posts : 10
    Hobbies : Watching Jesse McCartney videos, looking at photos, taking pictures, myspace,listening to music.

Post  Courtney Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:20 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    maralita wrote:aw thats so cool! are the dates out yet of where hes going this summer?? I'm super dooper excited for this summer too, it'll be out of this world for sure!

The actual summer tour dates aren't out yet. But he is doing the Summer Concert Series at Six Flags, and those dates are up at the Six Flags websites, but either not all of them have been confirmed or he's not going to them all.

Omgosh!

Iwas talking on youtube to someone and she lives in Crown Point and I live in Portage and I said i wanted to go this summer to see a concert of his for the first time, and she said well he'll be at six flags in Gurnee Illinois! So I asked my parents if we could go (on July 16) and my mom said we'll see! The other girl already got a yes from her parents, so if I go I want to meet her there. But please pray for me that I get to go.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:21 am

Your sooo lucky Courtney Very Happy i pray every day so ill pray that you get to go. your sooo luckii are you gonna meet him
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:03 am

You're pictures are great and you are one lucky girl who had the opportunity to attend his show. I won my way win but unfortunately I couldn't attend the concert and the sad thing is that I was really looking forward to that show. Now everytime I see a HOB (like whenever I play Guitar Hero) it reminds me of that day and all I say is ''I was going to be there on March 9.''
    maralita
    maralita

Post  maralita Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:51 pm

esmeralda06 wrote:You're pictures are great and you are one lucky girl who had the opportunity to attend his show. I won my way win but unfortunately I couldn't attend the concert and the sad thing is that I was really looking forward to that show. Now everytime I see a HOB (like whenever I play Guitar Hero) it reminds me of that day and all I say is ''I was going to be there on March 9.''

aww i'm sorry! that happened to me a couple years ago, my cousin promised she would take me to see him in concert, the concert was just a couple days after my birthday, and she kept putting off getting the tickets that when she went to buy them they were sold out. it sucked royally. but hopefully you'll get to go this summer! Smile
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:02 pm

maralita wrote:
    esmeralda06 wrote:You're pictures are great and you are one lucky girl who had the opportunity to attend his show. I won my way win but unfortunately I couldn't attend the concert and the sad thing is that I was really looking forward to that show. Now everytime I see a HOB (like whenever I play Guitar Hero) it reminds me of that day and all I say is ''I was going to be there on March 9.''

aww i'm sorry! that happened to me a couple years ago, my cousin promised she would take me to see him in concert, the concert was just a couple days after my birthday, and she kept putting off getting the tickets that when she went to buy them they were sold out. it sucked royally. but hopefully you'll get to go this summer! Smile

Thats worse than mine
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:56 am

jmachoney wrote:
    maralita wrote:

Thats worse than mine

What's worse than yours? What happened to you?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:15 pm