JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Jesse's hair color

opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Jesse's hair color Empty Jesse's hair color

Post  opanda4 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Hey guys! This is going to be extremely random but it's something that I've been wondering about for a while...

Is Jesse a natural blond?

Like I know that when he was younger he was a natural blond, but sometimes people grow out of it. A few of my friends used to be blonds when they were little but now are brunettes.
    So what I'm trying to say is do you think Jesse is still naturally blond? There was a question like this on Yahoo and everyone said "Yes" but I have never seen him with "roots" or anything...

Like I said, this was completely random but yeah.. lol thank's in advance for your input Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Jesse's hair color Empty Re: Jesse's hair color

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:02 am

I think that he's not a true natural blonde. True natural blondes are the people that were born blonde. Most blondes are actually born with brown, or even black, hair and it naturally lightens up to blonde when they are young. (Myself, my husband, and a lot of my family were this way.) But once they get older, usually around teenagers, it's starts to darken again, as you said.

I think that during this time, Jesse was keeping it blonde because he was on Summerland and Braden was a blonde "surfer" type. Plus it was the only look that his fans were familiar with at that time. Even throughout 'Right Where You Want Me' he was still technically a blonde, but it was darker than before. And as Jesse mentioned when he first debuted his look for 'Departure', he said the shorter hair was a lot better and easier to maintain, obviously, but I think he meant with the color too. Because as you mentioned, I've never seen him with regrowth/roots anymore, but I remember seeing him, a very few times granted, with the darker roots back then.
    xwithoutu

Number of posts : 16

Post  xwithoutu Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:29 pm

I think his hair was strawberry blonde. He takes after his mother and she's a natural redhead.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:43 pm