JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
opanda4
monia16
6 posters

Has anyone seen this pic in this video?

monia16
    monia16

Number of posts : 140
    Hobbies : Drawing, Sports, Cooking, Cars, Photography.

Has anyone seen this pic in this video? Empty Has anyone seen this pic in this video?

Post  monia16 Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMTKIGJRoLk at 2:03 there is a picture that I've never seen, have you guys seen it? I'm trying to add it into my collection.
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Has anyone seen this pic in this video? Empty Re: Has anyone seen this pic in this video?

Post  opanda4 Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Hmmmmm me neither. I'm not sure that's him... Lol doesn't look like something he would wear either
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Has anyone seen this pic in this video? Empty Re: Has anyone seen this pic in this video?

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:22 am

Yea, I hadn't seen that one either. I'm sure that it's him, though I agree that it doesn't really look like anything that he would wear.
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Post  COMcCartney Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:06 am

Im pretty sure that a fake picture, they just put his head on another body
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:52 am

COMcCartney wrote:Im pretty sure that a fake picture, they just put his head on another body

I have to disagree because if they did that, there'd be an obvious separation line, especially with since it is in the water. Not to mention that there isn't any pictures out there where he's had his hair wet, or with his eyes closed, at least not in a way that would fit for someone to photoshop this. So, I just feel that it's either him, or someone completely different. And the similarities are too great for me to really think that it's not him. Just my opinion, cause we honestly have no real idea since we don't know what he's been up to fro the last month or so.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:37 am

Hmmm... haven't seen that picture before.. well! I'm pretty sure, that this is Jesse but what photoshoot could it be? Maybe something new?
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Post  COMcCartney Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:05 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    COMcCartney wrote:Im pretty sure that a fake picture, they just put his head on another body

I have to disagree because if they did that, there'd be an obvious separation line, especially with since it is in the water. Not to mention that there isn't any pictures out there where he's had his hair wet, or with his eyes closed, at least not in a way that would fit for someone to photoshop this. So, I just feel that it's either him, or someone completely different. And the similarities are too great for me to really think that it's not him. Just my opinion, cause we honestly have no real idea since we don't know what he's been up to fro the last month or so.

It could be real but Photoshop is becoming very advanced these days and can completely place a head on another picture and look like it belongs there. I really doesn't look like something he would wear for a photo shoot or anything like that and the head almost looks like a different shade from the rest of the picture to me. I could be him or a really good fake.....I can't tell for sure Question Neutral
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:50 pm

COMcCartney wrote:

It could be real but Photoshop is becoming very advanced these days and can completely place a head on another picture and look like it belongs there. I really doesn't look like something he would wear for a photo shoot or anything like that and the head almost looks like a different shade from the rest of the picture to me. I could be him or a really good fake.....I can't tell for sure Question Neutral

Yea, but to make a really good fake, where it is so hard to tell if its real or not, means you have a find a pic of the person you're putting in there that will fit perfectly. And I'm just saying that I've never seen or heard of any pictures of Jesse with his head wet, while it's been brown anyway, that also have his eyes closed. And sometimes, most of the time as far as I've ever known anyway, the celebs don't get to chose what they are wearing for a photoshoot. They might get input, but that's usually only when it's for like they're album/single cover or something. So, while I agree that it doesn't look like something he'd wear when choosing for himself, the photographer could have chose this look for him to fit into the overall look and feel of the shoot. And I don't see the coloration you're talking about, but that can always be manipulated by free or fixed lighting. But as I mentioned before, there's not way for us to know right now, since we haven't heard about anything he's been doing, career wise anyway, for over a month now.
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:42 am

hmmm not sure what side to take cuz it does look real but on the other hand it does look like it could have been photoshoped i mean you can do just about eveything in photoshop so could be a possibility but non the less i love the pic

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:31 am