JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
babygirl49392
NikajMac
6 posters

Fox passes on Locke and Key

NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Fox passes on Locke and Key Empty Fox passes on Locke and Key

Post  NikajMac Fri May 13, 2011 12:11 pm

I'm really upset about that one! I really really really hope that we'll get to see the TV-Show somehow, maybe on another network?... But here's what iFanboy had to say about it:

Fox has passed on Locke & Key. Word is that the pilot was very well received. Almost too well received. What's that you say? How can a pilot be too good to make it to series? According to Deadline, the pilot so impressed the Fox executives that they had trouble seeing it as a series, saying that it looked more like a feature film (which is how it was originally developed). That sounds like code for "it's too expensive for a series." You'd think that the runaway success of The Walking Dead on AMC would help the jittery Fox decision makers, but then Fox does not have a great track record with genre shows, and success on cable and success on network are two entirely diferrent things. The latest report claimed that Fox was supposedly considering setting up Locke & Key as a big event mini-series but in the end passed on the series entirely.

What do you guys think about the news? :-(
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Fox passes on Locke and Key Empty Re: Fox passes on Locke and Key

Post  babygirl49392 Fri May 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Bummer! That totally sucks! But I can now only hope that this will open up some time for 'Have It All' again. And maybe, down the road, they will make it into a mine series, movie, or another network will pick it up. One can really only hope.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Sun May 15, 2011 7:36 am

I am sad :[ but I want have it all to come out i pre ordered it on amazon in novemeber.. so hopefully i will be getting that soon lol
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sun May 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Me personally would have only watched the show to support Jesse. I didn't see how there could be more than a few eps cuz how many hidden doors & keys can there be? Lol sounded like it would get old quick & as good of an actor as Jesse is, he deserves something bigger & more long-term but that's just my opinion! Either way, he's got it going on & he'll never run out of projects cuz I know he's got what it takes to stay in the game <3 plus we will all have his back the whole time! Aye, #TeamJesse? <3 Woooooo!
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm

jessecraze wrote:Me personally would have only watched the show to support Jesse. I didn't see how there could be more than a few eps cuz how many hidden doors & keys can there be? Lol sounded like it would get old quick & as good of an actor as Jesse is, he deserves something bigger & more long-term but that's just my opinion! Either way, he's got it going on & he'll never run out of projects cuz I know he's got what it takes to stay in the game <3 plus we will all have his back the whole time! Aye, #TeamJesse? <3 Woooooo!

Aye! :-)
    I'm still sad about that... I'm sure it would've been a popular TV show here in Germany, since we all kinda love horror shows.. :-) Anyway, I'm looking forward to Have it all... and I hope he releases is soon. I'm getting impatient..
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon May 16, 2011 8:43 pm

NikajMac wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:Me personally would have only watched the show to support Jesse. I didn't see how there could be more than a few eps cuz how many hidden doors & keys can there be? Lol sounded like it would get old quick & as good of an actor as Jesse is, he deserves something bigger & more long-term but that's just my opinion! Either way, he's got it going on & he'll never run out of projects cuz I know he's got what it takes to stay in the game <3 plus we will all have his back the whole time! Aye, #TeamJesse? <3 Woooooo!

Aye! :-)
    I'm still sad about that... I'm sure it would've been a popular TV show here in Germany, since we all kinda love horror shows.. :-) Anyway, I'm looking forward to Have it all... and I hope he releases is soon. I'm getting impatient..

Awe well just hang in there <3 I know he's trying really hard to work & get everything done but I think it will be ready before we know it & it will all be great! Yay! I'm so glad you fans haven't quit on him yet! You are all most faithful! Love you all <3 #TeamJesse
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Tue May 17, 2011 6:41 am

I'm sad about this Sad I was really look forward to this, even thought I wasn't sure if the show would have been shown in the UK. I love horror!! And I would have watched it for Jesse!!

Maybe another network might pick it up or something?

I'd like to see Jesse in a film again. He's such an amazing actor!!

It's sad but I'm hoping this will open up for the release of 'Have It All'
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 am

Awe well just hang in there <3 I know he's trying really hard to work & get everything done but I think it will be ready before we know it & it will all be great! Yay! I'm so glad you fans haven't quit on him yet! You are all most faithful! Love you all <3 #TeamJesse

NEVER!! :-D I'm a fan for over 7 years now, and I'll always be!! :-) He's one of the few artists that actually have a talent, and I just hate the fact that little boys like the Biebs are getting so much attention, even though they aren't as talented. I'll, we'll, never give up on Jesse! #TeamJesse <3

I really hope that he starts a comeback soon. Shake wasn't that successful, and he surely needs a good single(Have it all or One Night?), and a better music video (better than Shake).

The only thing that makes me sad is that he planned on releasing have it all Dec. 28th. Well, that's okay. He wanted to add a few more songs, but then he said, he'd release it early 2011, well now it's already may and... not that early anymore. I'm not gonna give up on him, it's just that he keeps us waiting for sooo long & the only thing we can do is waiting!
    Sad

But I'll always be a part of #TeamJesse!! Very Happy Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue May 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Well now you know that was only cuz be had to wait to on L&K. He couldn't continue to film for a tv show & promote a cd, plus he's about to release wanted. This is what happens when he dips his fingers into too many projects! Hah he needed all this tho cuz he's been in a dry spot & I kno be likes to keep busy with different things. Also u kno there is do many different things he wants to try! I'm still waiting on him to direct a movie & host his own tv/sports show!! Te he Remember at 15 he said he wanted to host a teen, extreme, sports show! Woo I believe he can still do that & antthing else his heart desires <33333333
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Mon May 30, 2011 8:54 pm

i have two words for this: Fox.Suckx.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:34 am