JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

When Aliens Attack

BigTimeMcCartneyGleek

Number of posts : 2

When Aliens Attack Empty When Aliens Attack

Post  BigTimeMcCartneyGleek Mon May 28, 2012 5:23 pm

What would happen if Jesse, Timmy, and Lea were abducted by aliens? Shocked tune in to find out.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

When Aliens Attack Empty Re: When Aliens Attack

Post  jessecraze Mon May 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Cant wait (:
    BigTimeMcCartneyGleek

Number of posts : 2

When Aliens Attack Empty Chapter 1

Post  BigTimeMcCartneyGleek Wed May 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Jesse McCartney had it all. He was touring and promoting his album. But he missed his family and they missed him. His brother Tiimmy was out with friends and his sister Lea was cuddling with her dogs. Their were taken care of by their parents Life was good. Unbeknowst to all three McCartneys, they were in seriousdanger. In a distant galaxy, aliens were conspiring against them. One day the McCartneys went bowling. What started out as an ordinary McCartney family bowling night, turned out to be a disaster. People spotted flying saucers and there was chaos. A light beam started to abduct Jesse. Timmy attempted to rescue him but wound up being abducted to. Lea tried to rescue her brothers but, she also wound up being abducted. Mr. and Mrs. McCartney tried to rescue their kids but the ships left. They stood there confused and sent out a search party for their kids. The kids were on the ships being held captive. "What's happening?" Jesse asked. "Where are you taking us?" Lea asked just as confused as her older brother. "I don't care as long as it's someplace good." Timmy said. "I doubt that, Tim." Jesse said. "Shut up you 2. I just want to get out of here." Lea retorted at her brothers. "So do we." Jesse and Timmy said at the same time. "Shut up Earthlings. I have big plans for you three." an alien named Zara said. Jesse, Timmy, and Lea's mouths dropped wide open.

Sponsored content

When Aliens Attack Empty Re: When Aliens Attack

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:19 am