JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

JMac Attack (new story by request)

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

JMac Attack (new story by request) Empty JMac Attack (new story by request)

Post  jessecraze Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:43 pm

CRAZY, MYSTERIOUS, OBSESSED....

All the things that Lilly Lancomb is... Just the age of 16 but age will not stop her from her dedication and love for celebrity, Jesse McCartney. When following him on tour, she will discover her true 'fantastic self' and also discover what Jesse is really made of. He may look handsome but he has brains too! What will Jesse think of this 'crazy fan' of his? Only on this adventure can you be sucked into the portals of another deminsion.... "Inside a JMac fan's head while having numerous JMac Attacks!!"

Lets begin... Shall we?

I myself am impressed by the idea, therefore fitting into my usual phrase 'Having a JMac Attack' It is only a 'Loyal fan' that could request such a story but is she in for a treat... Wink

Now let Lilly, continue from here =] Lilly?

Lilly's pov.
    "OH MY JESSE!" Okay, did I say that out loud? Well, why wouldn't I? Jesse McCartney is less than 10...now am make that 9 feet away! Oh wow, do I look okay... WHO CARES! I need to win this contest. If I do, I am destin to spend the WHOLE day with Jesse McCartney!! Did I mention the 'WHOLE ENTIRE ALL 12 HOURS OF AWAKE TIME?!' Well... Some girls have gotten out line which is good... I can wait. See, in order to win you have to 'stay in line' you have to 'show your fan spirit' and you have to know your 'Jesse knowledge' Okay, lets see... I'm wearing my JMac T-shirt, sweatshirt, hat, pins, tattoos, dog tag... Should be good enough for 'Jesse gear' um, I have one really big, poster, I made says 'Team Jesse Forever' and... oh good I remembered to brush my teeth. Oh I wonder how my hair looks?? I have no idea! Shoot! I better double check in my pocket mirror. Crap, I dropped it...no..n..NO STOP ROLLING AWAY! Well, im not getting out of this line... Finally the line is getting smaller and they still haven't picked a winner. ITS ALMOST MY TURN EEEE! Now what do I say to Jesse...Um, 'Hi, i'm Lilly and im your biggest fan ever! I own all of your stuff!' No, thats...LAME! Ugh, i'm so nervous I could throwup any minute. OH MY JESSE HES SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE AN ANGEL! Oops...Said it out loud again. Now the radio dj is just looking at me like im a stupid. Oh what does Jesse think? He isn't even looking over here. Crap, I hope he doesn't think im ugly. Its not like I know fashion or anything. This is so embarassing. Finally the dj notices all my gear. Oh my Jesse, now he notices my gear too. I hope hes impressed...HE IS! I think I win! Now if only I can answer some questions correctly... The dj wants to know when Jesse first started his carrer.. Well thats easy, 200..no no no, he was 7! I gotta go way back, well, at least I hope thats what they are wanting. Just say 7, 7! "7 years old!" YAY Its correct! Good, good... I'm on a roll. Well, I hope Jesse can get to know me because I already know him. Finally a harder question... What emmy day time show did Jesse star on? Well now, Summerland was in the day time and im sure it wasn't up for an emmy...He didn't really star on greek, just made an appearence for 1 season.. Has to be All my children.. okay, okay.. Say it..... 'All my children?' Yessss! I got another one right! Ooh, ooh... I am on a roll and i'm not even butter. Seriously, I hope I get this thrid one right so I can spend the whole 12 hour day with Jesse and we can hold hands, maybe walk on the beach, I bet by the end of the day he'll give me a kiss goodnight. Oh wow, I can't believe it. I may pass out! Infact, the room is getting kind of...of...

jessecraze
    jessecraze

JMac Attack (new story by request) Empty Re: JMac Attack (new story by request)

Post  jessecraze Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:30 am

Chapter 1.
    I wake up on the floor, all these people surrounding me and Jesse himself, just watching me and asking if i'm alright. Honestly, i'm so embarrassed! Then Jesse sweetly helps me up and says, 'You sure you are going to be okay? We can always call in the life squad.' I quickly shake my head and say, 'I'm fine!' Then Jesse just stands there letting go of my hand and walking off while on his cellphone texting. I stand there wondering what to do next and the radio dj quickly checks to see im okay and then says 'Well as long as youre okay, you will be spending the rest of the day with Jesse McCartney!' I quickly squeal as my reaction and start to jump up and down over and over. Its too late that im having another 'attack' before I even realize it and calm down. Jesse doesn't even pay attention to me, he stays sitting in his chair, playing on his phone and looking very focused on what hes reading. I can't help it and rush up to hug him. He seems caught off guard but then laughs and says, 'I'm glad youre okay. So you ready to hang out today?' I nod and say, 'What are we doing?' Then Jesse was already back to his phone. I waited to see if he heard me and either he didn't or he was ignoring me... Made me really nervous and scared. The radio dj comes back to me, takes my arm and says, 'This way Ms... We'll lead you to the limo and Jesse will join you after he takes a bathroom break.' I nod and can't believe this is all happenning. Once i'm in the limo, I realize I haven't checked myself yet so who knows how I look or even how I smell. I'm probably all sweaty from freaking out and passing out but I don't much care. Soon I hear screams and lots of noise and people yelling. I anticipate whats going on and soon the limo door opens again. I embrace myself for Jesse and as he gets in I want to squeal and try not to. I am trying so hard to stay cool but deep down I want to attack him and kiss him with excitement. He quickly faces me while adjusting himself and says, 'Hey baby, how ya doing?' I don't know what to say and just gaze into his eyes drooling like an ediot. When I realize it, I snap out of it and say, 'I'm so excited. Are you happy I won?' Jesse smiled but didn't say anything. I just watched him and soon his phone rang. He quickly got back on it and talked like I wasn't even there and he was working. I sighed and sat back now facing out the window, just wondering what his day holds...
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:44 am

Chapter 2.
    Lilly's pov.
    We drove a little longer till we reached a small, studio. Jesse had been talking on his cellphone the whole time and as we got out of the limo, he went way on ahead of me into the studio. I slowly walked behind so confused and upset. Was this the real, Jesse and was he really this busy all the time? I walked into the studio as well and just stood there, not sure where to go. Finally the radio dj popped up behind me out of nowhere and said, 'Heeeey, okay, Lilly, you get to sit over here on this stool and watch Jesse record his new song! How does that sound?' Naturally I fipped out, 'OH MY JESSE!! Whats his new song?' Everyone laughed, even Jesse and then I hear Jesse say, 'Its called Pandemonium' I was shocked and listened carefully to how it sounds. Turns out, it was really upbeat, completely a club banger and Jesse was rocking out like he was high or something. I was amazed how much energy he had. After a few trys of singing, Jesse came out for some water and was laughing with the producers and his publicist. I felt left out again and kind of just stood there. Then by the time Jesse was ready to go, he finally paid me attention and asked, 'You hungry?' I nodded and said, 'Yes, very!' Jesse smiled and said, 'Good because i'm going to try this new place my buddy found and since you're here, you should come too.' I nodded quickly and said, 'Thank you!' Jesse smiled and then walked off somewhere. I waited unsure where he went. It took awhile too so I got bored, faced the dj and asked, 'Um, excuse me, where is Jesse?' He smirked at me and said, 'In the bathroom probably enjoying some alone time while he does his business.' I sat there feeling so awkward and rubbed my arm up in down nervously. Then as Jesse came out, he looked relieved and said, 'Okay then. I'm ready to go eat!' I followed him back out into the limo and then as we were finally alone again, he stuck his head back out the door and yelled, 'Jessica! Come with us!'Soon his publicist darted out the studio and into the limo with us. She sat across from us and smiled. Jesse smiled and said, 'I wasn't going to leave you behind and not feed you, love.' Jessica smiled and said, 'You're so sweet.' I just sat there feeling like a thrid wheel, when I was originally the second wheel! Naturally that upset me and I tried to be nice but I was quite angry about the whole thing. Jesse is treating me like a 'tag-a-long' & not a winner of a contest. I'm not sure if he thinks im ugly or maybe he think its creepy what a big fan I am. Its really hurting my feelings and i'm trying so hard to hold back tears but deep down, I just wanna cry my eyes out and run away forever! Instead I face the window and take deep breaths so not to embarrass myself... Now we've arrived at this new, restaurant and Jesse allows both his publicist and I to step out of the limo first. I will say he is a gentleman even if he is seeming to ignore me this whole time. We all get seated inside and pick up our menus to order. Then its more awkward silence as Jessica has an ipad shes focused on and Jesse is lost in his cellphone. I'm sitting there wanting to ask Jesse so many questions but im afraid to speak up. Wont he think i'm stupid? Ugh, if only I wasn't such a die-hard fan...
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:14 am

Chapter 3.
    Lilly's pov.
    After a boring dinner, Jesse wanted desert. We actually drove 35 minutes just to go to this special place, Jesse new of. I wanted to be excited but he had all these little 'inside jokes' with his publicist so they were laughing it up, leaving me out and making me feel so small and stupid. We got to the place and it was closed already! Jesse was upset so he decided to skip on desert and was ready to take me home. You could say I was also very disappointed about the whole thing and wishing there was a way to re-do this whole day. I know I didn't do much talking either but I didn't even know what to say... The way his publicist just joined in and kind of took over because she knows Jesse better than I do. Which made me feel like less of a fan. As I was dropped off back where my car was, Jesse surprisingly hugged me goodbye, thanked me for all my support and told me that he hoped to see me at future shows! That deffently sparked ideas in my head...

almost six months later...
    I've been working hard with school, trying to keep up with my job which is insane right now because its almost summer break and im trying to get ready for it. First im going to accomplish my diet, i'm going work on a new hair-do, if possible and i've lined up over 6 shows in a row of Jesse McCartney! I'm going to go all out this tour and follow him non-stop. I have to prove to him that i'm a true fan and that I will follow him where ever he goes and that I love him very much! This all seems like good ideas, lets just see how it all pans out... I've been working 6 days a week, only getting sundays off. on Sundays i'm catching up on school work and shopping. Plus i'm watching the meet n greet pages online, like a hawlk! So far i've been in the top 5 for each one. I'm bound to win one of them, if not more. I'm not sure you can win more than one but it doesn't hurt to try. Even though i've already met Jesse and spent the day with him, I just have to see him again! Hes that contageous to me! Now with only one week away till tour time, I decide to do something i've never tried before. I went to a beauty place and got a new style on my hair, nails and face. Well, by face, I got my eyebrows waxed! It wasn't pleasent but I want to look pretty for a change... So so after that, I marched myself to the mall for a new wardrobe as well. If I was going to be Jesse's 'groupie' I wanted to look the part too! I wanted to be super hot! Everything seemed like it was going to plan so far... I only hope things stay on course!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:43 am

Chapter 4.
    Lilly's pov.
    Its the start of Jesse's tour and mine as well. I've packed my car, packed my bags and dolled myself up! I've got all my tickets printed offline and all my certificates to prove I have access to meet n greets. Now I turn up my 'Have it all' cd and start to drive onto my journey. I want to make it to the first show early enough to watch Jesse arrive. I'm alone on this but i'm not afraid. Think if I have forgotten anything, no, no, umm, I seem okay... I'm ready for this! I just hope Jesse is ready for me, yea, i'm going to 'Blow his mind' haha I think thats funny... Wow its going to be a long, tour... Too quickly time is flying and my nerves are bad. I'm waiting at the entrance of the venue parkinglot, just anticipating Jesse's tour bus to pull in. I have a poster saying, 'Welcome Team Jesse!' & I only hope Jesse sees it as he pulls in. Finally I see out in the distance a large, bus, making its turn and heading this way... It deffently looks like Jesse's bus, so I freak out and hold out my poster for him to see. Naturally I can't hold back my craze and start to jump up and down while screamming, 'JESSE! I LOVE YOU!' There is a horn honking and a loud, voice, saying, 'Yeaaaaa! You go girl!' I can't tell if it was the driver's, maybe one of the band member's or Jesse's. It deffently was a guy though. So now that the bus has pulled in, I rush to it. I'm standing outside just watching for Jesse to come out but no one steps out yet. I stand there longer till im kind of antsy. Then I get brave and knock on the door. I step back waiting for a door to open and nothing happens. So I walk off awhile trying to give Jesse time to prepair but im very anxious to see him again. Its been over 6 months after all... I sit in my car and tap my fingers on the wheel. Wow, i'm really freaking out. I HAVE to see Jess and NOW! So I get back out of my car and try again. Suddenly a door opens and a woman with blonde, hair, smiles saying, 'Come on in, sweetie. Take a tour, if you like...' I rush inside, get a big look, around and no Jesse! I'm so confused and quickly face the lady, asking, 'Where is Jesse?' She smirks and says, 'Oh hes in the passenger seat napping...' I quickly aww at her and say, 'Oh how sweet. I hope hes resting well for the show, tonight!' Then as I look around more, I ask if I can wait till he wakes up without getting off. Ofcourse they say no and ask me not to disturb him at all and that he'll see me at sound check. I let out air of frustraition and go sit back in my car, bored to death, back to tapping my fingers on my wheel and watching my clock for the time of sound check. I bet I sat there over an hour ready to cry because I wanted to see Jesse so badly. When I seen all band equitment being wheeled inside the venue on karts, I started to get out of my car and prepair myself to go inside. I walked in, the same time as Jesse was slowly walking in with a coffee in his hands. I smiled and said, 'Heeeey! Did you have a good time?' Jesse rubbed his eyes quickly, just stood and looked at me a second, then smirked and said, 'I know you!' I nodded and said, 'I got to spend the day with you, last February!' Jesse nodded and said, 'Yea, thats it, um, what are you doing here now? Its super early! Have you been waiting here long?' I smiled big and said, 'yes! I was waiting for your bus to arrive.' Jesse just kinda smiled funny and then shook his head. I didn't know what to say but then got the nerve to ask, 'How do you like my new, look, since you last saw me?' Jesse just looked at me awhile longer, then nodded and said, 'Nice. I like it. Its you compeltely!' I lit up and said, 'Thanks. I changed just for you, you know...' Jesse then got that funny, look again and started to walk on like he was really busy. Kinda made me feel stupid but I didn't want to feel stupid. I just wanted Jesse to like me the way I like him! So I snapped out of myself and followed him. When he realized I was behind him, he actually stopped me and said, 'You can't go backstage with me, sorry... You can watch soundcheck though front row! Okay?' I sighed and said, 'Fine...' Then as he walked on again faster, I continued to follow him but at a more slower, pace. He had no idea and actually didn't shut his dressing room door. He left it wide open as he set his duffle bag down on the couch, put his coffee on the desk and turned on his tv. I stood quietly by the doorway and watched him intensely. He was such a beatuful, creature, I didn't wanna stop watching him. Then he sat in a comfy chair and put his feet up on the desk. I could no longer resist and went up behind him slowly, put my hands out and started to massage his shoulders. Jesse quickly sat up in fright, turned around to face me and yelled, 'What do you think youre doing?' I smiled and said, 'Relaxing you before youre show...' Jesse took a deep breath and said, 'Please leave. I told you that you were not allowed back here, so go. You can watch soundcheck but I demand privacy!' His angry face upset me and I begain to cry. I think it made Jesse feel bad and then he tried to hug me and said, 'No, no, no...Don't cry! I'm only asking you to leave because I barely get any privacy!' I nodded while staying in his arms and said softly, 'Ill miss you...' Jesse didn't respond that time, just let me stay there a little longer before finally resisiting me off of him. Then I finally respected his wishesd and waited for soundcheck but I was not giving up on getting him to like me and be with me!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:19 am

Chapter 5.
    Lilly's pov. 2 weeks later...
    So far i've followed Jesse on four shows and im about to follow him to the 5th one. As i've followed the bus, I also stopped where ever it stopped and tried talking to Jesse as much as I could. He barely got out of his bus, though! I'm not sure if he was afraid or just didn't feel like getting off. So we all pull into the venue parkinglot and I park beside the bus. Jesse doesn't even get off the bus here, so I go on in and wait paitently for soundcheck. Jesse takes awhile but as he finally comes out, some new girls show up and he begains to flirt with them! I get quite upset and try to steal the thunder by asking Jesse if I can come up on stage. He actually says yes and while im up there, I steal a kiss on his cheek. He blushes and then looks at me and says, 'Want me to sing you a song?' I freak out and Jesse takes my hand, now gazing into my eyes and singing so smooth and sexy. I want to believe its real but im afraid hes joking around. If he only knew how much I love him and want so much to be his girlfriend. I've been trying so hard to get him to like me. Then after he sings to me, he now kisses my cheek and says softly, 'That should hold you over... Go sit down for my show, now.' I sigh and rush down off the stage, making the other girls that are sitting there glair at me while I walk past them. I keep my chin up and ignore them because im trying to get my man!

Another three weeks later...
    Lilly's pov.
    Now i've followed Jesse to every show, meet n greet, sound check and gas station. All that left... Is, to FOLLOW HIM HOME! I had the crazy idea because im sad the tour is already over and I desperately wanted to get him to like me. Hes been nice to me but to say he showed total interest, would be a stretch! So why not further my mission? I follow the bus to a building where everyone unloads and Jesse is now loading up in his lexus. Then I decide to hold back my car near a bush and decide to wait and see what he does. Finally after he's hugged everyone, took some more pictures, said his goodbyes, thank yous and now and gets back in his car. I finally get back in drive and as Jesse pulls out, now so do I. I follow steadily behind his car all the way, about an hour till I realize i'm in beverly hills! Its amazing so far and I can only imagen what his street and house looks like... So as I enter into the sub-division where he lives, I can 't keep my mouth closed from my jaw dropping. Everyone of these house are big and beautiful! Then as I see Jesse enter his, the gate swings open and his car falls inside. I park along side the grass and just gaze at it all. I'm truely stunned and speechless as of right now. Only time will tell, what will happen next...
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Chapter 6.
    Lilly's pov.
    I watched Jesse go inside his home and I made my break. I got out of my car, climbed over his gate and snuck around to his window to peak in. He was in his kitchen pouring a drink and then I heard his microwave timer go off. Jesse pulled a white, carry-out, box out of it and carried it to his couch where he got comfy and flicked on his tv by one touch of a button on his remote. I decided just to watch him enjoy his time for awhile until I decided to ring his doorbell. Once I did, Jesse opened up so surprised to see me. I was very happy and hugged him so tight. Jesse didn't even speak but kinda of pulled away and said in a panic voice, 'How in the world did you figure out where I live?' I smiled sly and said, 'Well, lets just say, I've followed you all the way here...' Jesse looked shocked and then shook his head while letting me in. I was very pleased he did and then he offered me a drink. I nodded and followed him into his kitchen. After we got drinks, we both sat at the table quietly and awkwardly. I wanted to say something but I was nervous and unsure what he thought of me so far. I just smiled and he barely smiled back. Then he took a deep breath and said, 'So what do you wanna do next, LIl?' LIL? HE CALLED ME LIL? HES INSANELY SEXY! AHHHH! I was freaking out in my mind until Jesse snapped me out of things and asked, 'You okay?' I nodded and said, 'I love how you just called me LIl...' Jesse smirked and said, 'And what would you call me?' I was red but said while gainning courage more and more, 'Um, Jess...' Jesse giggled so cute and said, 'I like that. A lot, actually.' I grinned even bigger this time, couldn't hold back and pressed in quickly to steal a kiss. It caught Jesse off guard but it felt so good to me. Soo good, I couldn't stop... Jesse finally pulled away and said, 'Wow okay. Um, I, I think thats enough. Good visit, but uh... I think I should send you on home now. You're always welcome back for another visit just, i'm out of town alot, so, I, I really don't know when that will be...' His face looked rather unsure and unpleasent. I took a deep breath, kissed his cheek and said, 'Have a nice life...' As I left out of his house feeling unconfident, I decided not to stop there. I had to prove I loved him and I wanted him to love me back. Whatever it took for me! I was going to do it! I, Lilly Lancomb, was on the start of something new!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:35 am

Chapter 7.
    Lilly's pov.
    Another 5 months later...
    I've changed up my look again and ive not stopped chasing after Jesse. I watch him very closely, analyzing his every, single, move. He has no idea, too. Then come Valentines Day, I went all out and did something special for Jesse. While hes out all day, I break into his home and fill everything with hearts, candels and petals leading paths to his bed. I cook a big, meal for him and have sexy, music, play. I dress up in a red, lace, nighty and have champange sitting by the front door, just chilling and waiting for him. Then as soon as he walks into his front door after a long, day, in the studio doing voice overs, I am lounged upon his couch. I welcome him home and then stand up to offer him a drink. Jesse just stands there in awe and doesn't speak for the longest time. Then as I pour his drink, I hand it to him while kissing near his ear and whisper, 'I missed you...' Jesse takes the drink, gulps it and then says so serious, 'I'm not gonna ask you how you got in here or why but could you atleast put some clothes on?' I smirked and asked, 'Why, is turnning you on?' Jesse gulped bigger and says, 'Something like that...' I smirk and lead him into the kitchen slowly. Hes already drank all his wine, so as he sits at the table, I rush to get him more. Then I serve his dinner. Jesse eats quietly while I sit there watching and play with my hair. After Jesse enjoys his food, I beg him to dance with me. We're dancing slowly and then finally Jesse has the nerves to speak up and says, 'You're insane but I gotta say, this has been an incredible, Valentines Day!' I smile with pleasure and then I reach up to make out with him. To my very happy, happy, surprise, Jesse takes me down onto his couch and continues to makeout with me. I moan in our kiss and then squeal as he sweeps me back up like a bride and rushes me up the stairs. I'm swung onto the bed and then Jesse attacks me like a piece of pie. I've never seen him so wild and forceful... Its a very magical moment until Jesse seems to snap out of things. He quickly sits up from his position and says, 'No...I, I can't do this...' I just gaze up at him and ask, 'Why not?' Jesse sighed and said, 'I don't wanna use you, youre a crazy fan but a loyal one and not some cheap, toy!' I smirked and said, 'I know im not a cheap, toy...I was just trying to be romantic with the candels and the petals...' Jesse nodded and said, 'I get that, i've just got too much going on and im too busy to start a relationship. Sorry...' I took a deeper breath and sat up saying, 'Listen, i'll get dressed and i'll go...I really do have feelings for you!' Jesse smiled and said, 'Trust me, I know!' I sighed heavier, drug myself to the bathroom and changed. Then as I left, I kissed Jesse's cheek again and left out for good. Or, so he thinks... hahaha
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Chapter 8.
    Lilly's pov.
    I've given Jesse back his privacy but I don't stop thinking about him. I still wonder and im tempted to spy on him again. I really want to make something of us and make it last. If only I knew how... I feel like i've tried everything I could! What could I possibly try next? Oooh, maybe get into the same movie as him? Of course! He's too busy because hes always on set and if i'm on set with him, then i'll surely have time to spend wit him. Its a great plan! Now if only I can land a part...

3 months later...
    I've worked on my acting, took acting classes and tried out for the movie. Just last weekend, I got my letter and script in the mail saying I got a part. It wasn't the lead, girl but it was still in the movie which I was very thankful for! Now this means I get to see Jesse on the set! Since i'm going to be an actress, I have to dress the part. That meant I  changed up my look again! Then as I arrive on set, Jesse is stunned to see me. He wants to know right away how I got a part in the movie and wants to make it clear hes working and has no time for play. I explain to him im also 'working' but he has no idea im working to get him back... So I studied my lines hard and I stayed focused. By the night of the movie premier, I had Jesse eating out of my hand. He saw me on the red carpet and he could not take his eyes off me! Was this the start of something new? I walked the piece of velvet like I owned it and pretended to ignore Jesse. Finally he rushed up to talk to me and actually tried to escort me inside. I allowed him and from there on, I made him mine! I held onto his arm the whole time and I dared other women to come up and bother us. I felt like a mama lion, protecting her cub. He was all mine and no one was going to take him away. Then later that night as we celebrated, Jesse and I got a little too drunk and ended up in some cheap, motel, having wild and unprotected sex! It wasn't my plan at all, I was just happy to have Jesse but not in that way. I wasn't even unware until the next morning... As we both lay there asleep and hungover, the bright, sun, sneaks its way through the old and rusted, blinds, into our eyes, now awaking us and making us rush to hide our faces in our pillows. Finally Jesse groans and then I feel his legs rub up against mine like hes trying to stretch. Feels good but im realizing how bare they feel and how breezy I feel too. As I finally sit up to embrace the light, I catch a glimpse of my bare, chest. I quickly hide them under the blankets and as I face Jesse, he gazes up at me blank and with a straight face. I smirk and say, 'Heeey, um, I think we have a problem...' Jesse giggles and says, 'You think?' I nod and say, 'I don't wanna ask any questions, I just wanna know if were cool.' Jesse yawned, then sat up and said, 'Well, I'm not sure yet. Depends if you're on any meds and if i'm wearing any protection...' I sigh frustraited and said, 'Then were screwed!!' Jesse looks under the covers, then falls back on the bed saying, 'crap! crap! crap!' I take a breath again and ask, 'You really think its anything serious to worry about?' Jesse just shrugged and said, 'Depends if you have my baby or not...then we'll talk.' I kinda got my feelings hurt and ripped off a sheet to wrap around me and rush into the bathroom.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Chapter 9.
    Lilly's pov.
    It's been exactly 4 weeks since Jesse and I talked. I know he's upset that we slept together but I can't help it. I was just as drunk as he was and have little memory of any of it... I do remember making out with him in his car but don't remember checking into the motel and going to bed. I miss him really badly and will do just about anything to speak with him. I've gotten back to stalking his place and watching him. Surprisingly, he hasn't been with any other girl at his place, I don't see woman stopping by, other than his mother or sister and he seems to be more private than ever. Like he's totally lost trust in all women and i'm afraid it's because of me. So I decided to back off some... Then another month later, I get a call that i'm wanted on a movie set in Paris. So I pack my bag, thinking this vacation will be good for me and I leave. So far its a nice break from Jesse until I end up sick in the hospital while in France. At first they think it's food poisining but it turns out, I'M PREGNANT! It was the last thing I thought to happen but then again, it makes since because I did sleep unprotected with Jesse so I kinda get what I deserve... the thing im most worried about now, is telling Jesse... He's not going to be happy and I know it! So once I get home, I get my ultra sound pictures and docters notes, then I head over to Jesse's house. Though as im pulling in, he's walking towards his car. He stops a minute to spot me and then continues going into his car. I roll down my window and yell, 'Wait! wait!' Jesse shakes his head and shuts his car door. Then I rush out of my car and run to his. He trys to pull out but slams on his breaks as I grab ahold of his car door. Then he rolls down the window and starts yelling at me to leave him alone. I start to cry and say, 'But I have to show you somethign really imporant!' Jesse narrows his eyebrows and then says, 'Nothing with you is important, you just make me misserable, so go away! YOu caused enough damage, just get out of my life!' Then he finally backed out again for good and drove out. I just stood there in his driveway, crying my eyes out so upset and stabbed into the heart. I thought for sure he killed me and I was dying but like a good soilder, I got back into my car and drove home. If Jesse wanted me out of his life so bad, I was going to stay out but I knew I still had a part of him with me and I was going to make Jesse sorry for saying all he said.

10 months later...
    The baby is late, i've been in pain for other 24 hours and im exhausted. Its all worth it though, when they bring out my little, baby, boy, my little Jesse jr... I was so happy that I began to cry happy tears. He may be a mistake but he's the best mistake I ever made. My mom comforted me and took lots of pictures of me and the baby. Then when everyone was out of the room but the baby and I, I decided to post pictures. While im tweeting, I get a random text, message. It's from Jesse's phone but it says, 'Who is this?' I frown and write back, 'I don't know, you must have the wrong number' Then he didn't respond. I started to cry a little more but when I did, it made the baby cry too. So I stopped my tears and put my phone away to enjoy my son.

almost 12 months later...
    Its freezing out, had I not worn my heavy, coat, I would have gotten sick. I hate taking my son out there too but we have to go to a christmas dinner. He's almost walking but i'm afraid to let him lose on the slick, ice. Jesse still hasn't contacted me and I honestly haven't heard too much news about him. It makes me fear hes moved on to someone else but I can't let it get me down because I have his son to raise! To think, he has no idea i'm raising his son and his son looks exactly like him!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Chapter 10.
    Lilly's pov.
    Baby's first bday...
    Jesse Jr was finally turning 1 years old and this of all days, is the best day of my life. I took my son to new york for his bday, so he could see his heritage. I'm not from there but I know Jesse is, so I wanted my son to get a taste of his background. While i'm walkig along central park, something amazing happens... Jesse is there! He's sitting on a bench, on his cell phone texting like always and wearing the most handsome jacket and scarf. It's spring so I don't why he's bundled up... I try not to look at him too much but im stunned to see him. Then as he finally looks up at me and Jesse Jr, he takes a second look and then just keeps gazing at me and his son like hes seeing a miracle being performed infront of his eyes. Quickly I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear so nervous to show him his son because I fear his rejection to us, its not like i've stalked him lately and my son has no idea thats his daddy so hes not bothering him either... We're just two regular people from Cali, working hard to live and get by. Jesse finally comes up to me quickly and says, 'Lilly! What are you doing here?' I smile shyly and say with a giggle, 'Well I wanted to bring your son here on his 1st birthday so he could get a taste of his hertiage and where his bloodline comes from...' Jesse just looks at me and then looks down on his son. I'm really nervous and freaking out but have to smile as Jesse gets down on his knees to be eye-level with his son and says with a smirk, 'Hey buddy...' My son just sucks on his index finger not sure who Jesse is or what to say. Then Jesse ruffles his hair and says, 'I've got a lot of making up to do for you...' Suddenly I feel a tear drop into my mouth and I start to swallow. Jesse stands back up to face me and says really serious, 'Why didn't you tell me about this?' I first took a deep breath and then said real shakey, 'Jess, I tried to tell you the last time I was in your driveway that I was expecting but you yelled at me to get out of your life, so thats what I did!' Jesse then acted like he was gonna cry and said, 'I'm so sorry, Lilly. I didn't know what I was saying, I was just stressed out is all. I hope you can forgive me and come back into my life. I really wanna be a dad.' I nodded with a smile, then I reached in to kiss his cheek. Jesse gripped me into a big, hug and then while we stood there and hugged, Jesse Jr finally talked and said, 'Mommy...' I faced down at him with a huge, smile and said, 'yea baby?' He tugged on my pant leg and said, 'I go potty!' I faced Jesse and said, 'Oh my Gosh, hes finally telling me when he has to go!' Jesse smiled, ruffled his hair again and said, 'Hes a smart, boy... He's my boy...' I kissed Jesse's cheek again and asked, 'Wheres the nearest bathroom?' Jesse directed me and we all left together. You could say so far, this is a dream come true!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:33 am

Chapter 11.
    Lilly's pov.
    Jesse Jr and I spent a whole weekend with Jesse in New York before flying back home. It was very pleasent and Jesse was a wonderful dad. He even told Jesse Jr a bedtime story which made me so giddy. Then when our son was asleep, we stayed up talking and laughing. I didn't realize how much we made each other giddy to the point we started kissing passtionately and almost had sex again but we don't wanna make another baby already. So we stopped and talked more. Jesse said the best plan was for the baby and I to move in with him and that he would hire a nann y so I could go back to my job. HOW SWEET IS HE? At first I didn't know what to say but then I jumped into his arms and hugged him so tight. He's made all my dreams come true and I couldn't be more happy. Ofcourse once we're back in Cali and I start to move, appearently its all too sudden...

6 months alter...
    We've been living together 6 months now and im ready to take it to the next step and get married but Jesse has yet to ask me and hes been so busy that hes barely home. Then when he is home, he plays with his son awhile but then by-passes me and goes out on the patio to smoke and hang with his guy friends. I feel left out, just like in the past and i'm very sad. So I thought about doing something to get his attention. I would go buy something way sexy and wear it to bed to strike his attention for sure. As I go out on the patio to tell Jesse i'm going out for a bit, he faces me and says, 'Okay.' then faces back to his friends. I clear my throat and ask, 'Want me to take Jesse Jr or can you watch him?' Jesse smiles and says, 'You can take him babe, can't ya?' I sigh and say, 'Well okay...bye.' Jesse doesn't even say bye just smiles and faces back to his friends again. I sigh frustraited and then take my son with me to the mall. I feel bad taking him into Victoria's Secret but I really wanna get something for Jesse. So I shop and then Jesse Jr. has to pee again. I have to rush him so he doesn't miss. Then I go back home. When I get into the driveway, one of Jesse's friends is leaving. He sees me and I smile saying, 'Bye.' He doesn't even speak to me, which lets me know he doesn't like me. I go on inside and Jesse is now with the rest of his buds on the couches watching football. I try to hide the bag but Jesse gets nosy and says, 'What did you buy, woman?' I get red and say, 'Um, something.... I'll show you later, okay?' Jesse just watches me take the bag upstairs and then yells for his son to come over to him and sit on his lap. At least he doesn't kick us all out on the street but I wish he wasn't so rude with his friends because they are all rude. I think they are jealous that he has a woman in his house now and he can't have anymore wild parties like in the past. So I take all my stuff upstairs and then I come back down. I try to sit with Jesse as well but he ask me to get some drinks out. I sigh, get up quick and rush to do what he says. I don't feel like it but I know its what he wants and i'm trying so hard to please him. I just hope tonight when I dress sexy, that he will pay me more attention and treat me with respect! I really wanna drive him crazy!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:07 am

Chapter 11.
    Lilly's pov.
    It's night time and finally Jesse's friends are all gone. I swear they were here all day and I was getting very anxious to be alone with Jesse. It was all I could do not to just tell them all off! Lucky for me, my son already fell asleep watching football so I put him to bed without Jesse and started getting dressed up. Then as he came up to bed, I was in the bathroom still finishing my makeup. Jesse started hitting on the door and said, 'I need to pee. You almost out?' I sigh and say, 'Hold on, i'm doing something for you.' Jesse then sounded mad and said, 'You wanna do something, come out and let me use my own bathroom!' I felt bad but then said, 'Well don't be mean, i'm coming out...' As soon as I came out, Jesse stopped in his tracks and said, 'what the heck are you wearing?' I smiled and said, 'Just a little something I got for you today...' Then Jesse smirked and said, 'Don't move, i'm using the bathroom and then i'll talk to you.' I smiled and was so excited he was going to talk to me. Ofcourse when he came back out, I thought we were going to make love but he was sounding frustraited and said, 'I'm not sure this is working out...' I put my head down trying not to cry but it was hard to hold back. Then Jesse faced our feet, took a deep breath and said, 'Well I care about you and our son, hes my best friend in the whole world but Lilly, we can't make another baby....Don't you understand?' I nodded now facing up at him and said, 'Jesse, I am on the pill. I just want your attention! Don't you realize you've been ignoring me a lot lately and im hurt?' Jesse shook his head and said, 'No... I didn't mean to ignore you but you gotta understand how busy I am.' I took another breath and said, 'Well I do and you're gone all the time and I miss you. I love you, Jesse! I've always loved you and I think i've been taking good care of you and youre son. all I ask is for some personal time... please?' Jesse just kept facing our feet, barely looked up into my eyes, smirked and said, 'I'm sorry Lil. I hope I make it up to you!' I nodded and got so excited as Jesse came up to me slowly. He cuffed my face with his hands and leaned in to kiss me. I grinned so happy and moaned as he started to makeout with me and moved his hands over my back and then over to my butt. I smiled even bigger and then said between kisses, 'Can...we...get in....bed...now?' Jesse let go with a smirk and said, 'Is that what you want?' I nodded faster and then Jesse lifted me up to get up on the bed. I giggled so happy and giddy, then waited for him to come ontop of me but he actuall surprised me by kissing his way up my legs, over my stomach and then up my chest line towards my neck. I squealed out of control and finally all my dreams were coming true for real as Jesse undressed me and worked his way to make love to me. He worked so hard too that towards the end of our rendezvous, he was sweating and panting out of breath. I was also out of breath but so happy I couldn't quit grinning. Then we both rensed off in the bathroom to lay back down.

another month or two goes by...
    Jesse and I finally get along better now and spend more time but it makes fans and his friends crazy! All his friends that are girls hate me and all his guy friends also hate me. Fan tweet me and call me slut and all kinds of nasty names. I hate it and want to change but the fact Jesse and I live together but we're not married, is making people think im a dirty girl. Then in the midst of it all, I think I could be pregnant again but im on the pill so how is this possible?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 am

Chapter 12.

Lilly's pov.
    So i'm at the doctor's office with Jesse Jr. and waiting to get tested. I'm really not ready to have another baby and I know Jesse isn't but there really isn't any control over it. He's going to be really busy with his new cd and tour soon so I know he wont be around much. He's already been spending all his time at the studio. This is a hard time and i'm just thankful I have my son, so i'm not totally alone. Then as i'm tested, I get a quick text from Jesse telling me he'll have to be late at his session again because they've started another song. I'm tired of this but i know it's his lifestyle and I have to fit in if i'm going ot be with him. He still hasn't asked me to marry him but I wish he would. Since we're parents and sure enough, the doctor says i'm pregnant again. Great, just what I need. Morning sickness, fans are going to hate me more since Jesse is supposed to tour and if I have the baby, i'll want him there. This is going to be so hard.

8 months in...
    It's been a rough pregency but thats what I get for being pregnant with twins. Thats right, i'm expecting two at once and i'm very close to having them. Jesse did leave on tour just like he was supposed to and I would have went with him but I didn't wanna be a burden on him. So I trusted him to go on his own. Then 1 week before my due-date and before Jesse comes home, I find myself in majour pain and soon its time to have the twins. Jesse had to leave his tour with only two shows left to go, so they were cancled and he was flown home to be with me in the hospital. Fans we're tweeting to me horrible things saying it was all my fault their shows were cancled and they wanted to meet Jesse. I was in too much pain in recovery to stick up for myself and Jesse was too overwhelmed by our twins to stick up for me either. I guess i'll have to accept fans are jealous...
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:43 am

Chapter 13.

Now that i've got three kids, its really crazy and tough. The twins cry every few hours, making Jesse and I jump up to get them. It was a lot for us, so Jesse took almost 6 months just to stay close to home and help me raise the babies. He was a wonderful father and I only prayed he didn't change. He did something better... When we we're out and about in hollywood, with all our friends and the kids we're with my parents, Jesse actually proposed to me at dinner for all to see! Even the paps got it on camera, up close and right up on my ring. I was so happy that night and having the time of my life. I should have known it would all go down hill from there, though.... Once fans knew I was engaged to Jesse and they saw all the pictures, they weren't too happy. It got really bad, too. They we're leaving hate mail online, spreading rumors like rapid and worse of all, when Jesse started touring again and I got to travel with him some, fans we're throwing things at me and starting fights with me. We landed in Austraila, around 5pm at dinner time, trying to come and sneak our way to the hotel so Jesse can rest before his show. As we stepped off Jesse's private, plane, fans we're waiting and not just to greet Jesse but they were throwing things at me like crazy. One fan jumped out infront of me and started fighting with me, pulling my hair and calling me names. Jesse tried to break it up and once we were finally escorted by the guards, we were able to make it to the hotel. I just layed in there on the bed and sobbed. Jesse wanted to make it all better I could tell but I was slowly having enough. I stayed in the hotel while he went on to the concert and he actually told his fans from up on stage how hurt he was by the way they treated me and that he loved me. I loved him too but I was scared. I didn't wanna leave the hotel in case someone actually killed me. Was it worth it? Was Jesse really worth putting up all this maddness?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Chapter 14.

Lilly's pov.
    I'm home now with my babies and Jesse had to go to an interview for a radio station. I just sit home, bored and lonely. I knew all along Jesse was a busy guy but now its starting to bother me. The twins and I take a walk, I notice more paps catching pictures of us, so I take the kids back inside to watch tv and eat lunch. Finally after lunch time, Jesse comes home. The kids are all very happy to see him and I am too but im very hurt. He hugs and kisses the kids while they watch the cartoons and then he comes in the kitchen where i'm at. I'm leaning against the counter drinking a soda and when I see Jesse, I smile with a heavy breath. Jesse comes up to hold me, then faces me in the eyes and says softly, 'You still sore at me?' I gaze him back in the eyes and realize how hard it is to get over him. I shook my head and said back feeling down, 'No, i'm just lonely.' Jesse kissed me sweetly while still holding me and then leaned his chin on my head and swayed with me. Then he got upset when I said softly, 'I still don't know if marriage is a good idea.' Jesse gently pulls away to look me in the eyes and says, 'Lil, please... Im trying so hard to make this work! can't you help?' I sighed and said, 'I know you are trying so hard but the fans are getting to me. They really don't like me!' Jesse quickly hugged me back up and held me so tight, swaying with me again and I could sense he really wanted to make this work which did make me happy but he doesn't realize how tiring it sounds to still be under pap's thumbs and to have all these Jesse fans hate me! I really wanted my normal life back...
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Chapter 15. I had taken a break from Jesse for 6 months and it truely was hard considering I have his kids and I want them to see their dad but dad is too busy for us. I thought that way until Jesse surprised me. He actually said on live tv in an interview, 'I miss my family and if they only knew how much I wanna give all this up for him but they assume I wanna work instead. I'm really unhappy but i'm only smiling for the fans. I'm not really happy and I will never be happy until im back in my girlfriend's arms.' I cried so hard, I called him that night and begged him to come home to me and that I would work with him if he would just come see the kids and I. turns out, Jesse was already in the driveway when I called though and he asked me to come out and see him. I came out, ran into his arms and we hugged so tight. I kissed him passtionately and then he re-asked me to marry him. I said yes for real this time and less than 3 months later, we were finally married. Jesse is still in the entertainment business but he's barely out of town anymore and he's always with the kids and I when we need him the most. Best life ever.... OH MY JESSE IT'S A FAIRYTALE!!

THE END - Love ya'll, Miss Amp <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:27 pm