JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!!

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!! Empty ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Hey if there is any fans from Boston on here please reply I would love to ask you girls something!!! thanks Very Happy
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!! Empty Re: ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!!

Post  heathermarie Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:08 am

hey! i'm from boston too! (:
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!! Empty Hi

Post  Jmaclover16 Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:36 am

Hey my name is Christina Longo I'm 16 I live in Medford,MA and I have been a big Jesse McCartney fan since Beautiful soul!! ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!! 690817 ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!! 690817 Well I wanted to ask you if you were going to Kiss Concert because I was going to go but I can't afford it!! I'm so sad silent ! Well I was wondering if your part of the offical Jesse fan club because I want Jesse to come back to Boston this summer for his own concert and I want to make some Jesse fans for friends I love making new friends so!! talk to me anytime or private message me !!! ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!! 110686 ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!! 110686 ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!! 110686 ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!! 110686 ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!! 110686
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!! Empty Re: ANY FANS FROM BOSTON PLEASE REPLY!!!

Post  heathermarie Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:15 pm

hey! i'm heather
    no, i'm not going to kiss concert either Sad
    i had a presale and everything, but i didn't think jesse was going since they didn't announce him right away, so i decided not to go before i knew he was gonna be there. But I really can't afford it either!!
    Yes, I am apart of the fan club, and I think we might have talked before on there...(my name is the same here as it is on there)
    I know he NEEDS to come back for his own tour this summer! I have a pretty good feeling he will, but I don't know for sure!
    You can talk to me or message me anytime too! (:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:16 am