JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB)

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB) Empty A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB)

Post  jessecraze Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:20 am

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS: THE FINAL COUNT

This is "Part 2" of the 4th book series.

What this book is about:
    Jesse comes home for the holidays to see his kids and he's in for a bigger surprise when he sees Angel and Sam together. It makes Jesse jealous. Does this mean he still has feelings for Angel? He finds out for sure when Angel later goes to visit his new, studio, to see if she wants to record there. Could she have feelings for him still as well? Could they easily get back together or will Angel end up with Sam? YIKES! Also while Lea and Sydney are delivering their bundles of joy, more bundles have been in the oven cooking. More marriages, more drama, more lies, rumors, cheaters, more steamy romance, plenty of tears and some laughter too. Did I mention MORE DRAMA??? OH yea... That too. Wink

UPDATE IN 2021: I missed writing this story so I’ve finished it but I did not quite write it the way this above scenario says. I actually forgot about this scenario.... Enjoy and please leave feedback on what you think!

DO YOU WANT IT????? Feedback back below and let me know! - Miss Amp (@jessecraze)

Last edited by jessecraze on Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB) Empty Re: A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB)

Post  jessecraze Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:28 pm

RECAP.
    Jesse's pov.
    Since Angel and I split up things have been very different. At least I still get to see my kids. I switch it off to make it easy and do a weekend with the boys and do guys things and then a weekend with the girls and try to do more girly things. Everyone of them is growing so big that I hate blinking because everytime that I do, they grow even more. It's not been very long since the devorce but it feels like a lifetime already. I miss Angel too but i'd be lying if I said I didn't go back to some of my ways before I ever met Angel. My boys always seem to find the hot spots and we hit them up. There's beautiful women every which way I turn and just about all of them would go home with me but it's not because they love me. It's only because i'm famous and rich and I live in a huge, castle, all by myself... I like to take some of the special ones out into my hot tub and watch the night sky. More times than i'm' proud of. At least I still keep pictures of Angel tucked in my wallet. That way when I feel lonely or depressed, I can look at her pictures and remember how good I once had it.

Chapter 1.

Jesse's pov.
    There is nothing like coming home for the holdays. Although, this year wont be so merry and bright. Since i've been seperated from Angel, it's going to be super awkward for the kids but I miss my family. I truly still love my family very much and I am glad I can still come and see them. I land from the airport and i'm surprised when Arthur is waiting on me. I was for sure Angel would have a car waiting for me or would pick me up herself. Of course she's probably busy getting ready for christmas. Decorating, cleaning, prepairing the meal. I'm a little shocked she even asked me to come but she claims the kids begged for me to come and stay. I just wonder if she's trying to get me back. Arthur has me in the car and as we're talking, he says, 'I worked it all out dad. Drew and I can make beds on the floor and you can have our bed. We would put you on the couch but its not very comfortable.' I smirked and said, 'Yea, that sounds fine.' Arthur now smirks and says, 'Not only that, Sam will probably be on the couch if he isnt in bed with mom instead. At least I hope he don't start sleeping with her.' I now raise up my head so confused and ask, 'Sss-Sam?' Arthur glanced over at me while he is driving, acting like I should know all about this and says, 'Yea... Mom didnt tell you about him?' I shake my head no very surprised and somewhat let down. Arthur clears his throat and says, 'Hes an old friend of hers from church or something, I dunno. hes a very nice guy, wouldnt hurt a fly...oh and hes smart too but hes such a nerd. Hes nothing like you dad.' I now face out the window laughing in my head, already feel so stupid for coming. I thought she was secrelty asking me to come back so she could be with me but instead, shes already got a new, boyfriend.' While I am facing out the window, Arthur chuckles and says, 'I cant believe mom didnt tell you. Theyve been hanging out all this time too. I mean, they already knew each other so that kindve helped move things along of course mom was so hurt over you, she needed someone to turn to I guess and Sam also went through a devorce like 3 years ago or so and I think he feels for her. so...' I now sigh heavy and say, 'Just drive Arthur. Take a deep breath from talking a minute.' Arthur now sighs, faces me concerned and says,'Gee, dad. Did I say something wrong?' I shake my head and say, 'No, it was just kindve a long flight and I am tired of riding on the plane.' Arthur smirks again and finally we are pulling down the street to where they all live now. I am somewhat glad because I am so tired but in the same breath, I feel so very stupid. I wonder if everything Arthur is saying, is true about this guy being an old friend and being a nerd. Angel has never talked about him before. I hope they never dated before. She acted like I was her first, real, reltionship. Maybe I was wrong all this time. We get into the driveway and get out of the car. Lyric ran out of the house, jumped into my arms and shouted, 'DAAAAADDDDY!' I hug her so tight, smirk and then say, 'Uh oh. Somebody has way too much perfume on.' Lyric blushes and says, 'sorry daddy. Mom is taking us all to the mall today and I just wanted to smell pretty.' I cleared my throat and said, 'Trust me, baby. You always look and smell so beautiful.' Lyric jumped up, kissing me on my lips and then said, 'I missed you so much daddy.' She hugged me again, making me embrace her much tigher and then as I let go, I say, 'Ok. Let me take my stuff inside.' Lyric follows me inside and once I walk in, all the other kids are running up to me. Even Drew walked over with Crew, making me take him in my arms and squeeze him. He allowed me for a minute but then said, 'Down, daddy.' I put him down and he ran off. I chuckled but now I her this beautiful, laugh coming from the kitchen. I listen and I know it's Angel. I start to head into the kitchen but now I hear, 'Ok Sam. Yea, as soon as he gets here we can all head to the mall. You too. bye sweetie.' She then starts to move my way so I turn back around quick until I hear, 'Hey.' I turn back around again and say softly but unsure, 'Heey...' Angel sighs with her arms crossed and asked, 'Did you have a good flight?' I nod with my hands in my pockets and say, 'Yea, it was pretty good. Thanks.' Angel nods with a sigh, uncrosses her arms and says, 'Well now that you are here I am gonna make a phone call again and were gonna go to the mall for christmas shopping. Sound good?' I nod and then Angel walks back into the kitchen. I lean my head back feeling so very dumb and wondering what i'm gonna do. How could she move on that fast? Although, i've been with a few women since her, they didn't mean anything to me. They were just for fun. Angel actually matters to me. Do I still matter to her at all? I just stand there feeling like i'm trapped in a ditch and now Arthur walks up to me, showing me his phone and saying, 'look how big Sydneys belly is getting. Shes about to pop!' I glare at his phone unimpressed and said, 'Uh, thats good son...I guess you will be a dad soon.' Arthur smirks and says, 'Well, Jack will be a dad but since hes a total asshole, yea, I guess I will be the dad...I hope to be as good as you.' I smirk, shake my head and said, 'Trust me, you wanna be better than me.' Arthur goes to speak back up but now Angel is waking by us, looking very sexy and says, 'Ok. Lets head out to the car.' Suddenly she yells and like always, her voice carries through out the house. That is one thing about her I forgot but I kinda miss it now... All the kids have ran towards the door and we all file out and head into the van. I am in shotgun and then Arthur leans foward and says, 'hey is Sam meeting us there?' Angel nods and says, 'Yea hes picking up the thing for Faith.' I get nosey and ask, 'What thing?' Angel now smirks and says, 'Oh just something shes been begging to have so Sam is gonna pick it up in his car for me and keep it at his place until Christmas eve.' I sigh, face straight ahead already unhappy I came out. I was expecting for her to say she misses me so much and wants me back, ive waited long enough but instead shes way moved on and something inside of me is kindve jealous. Arthur told me hes a nerd but he could just be saying that to make me feel better. For all I know, Angel is dating a really, hot, guy. way hotter than me. We finally get to the mall and all the kids are walking with me and talking about all the decorations they see. I feel good that I am with my kids, kindve like old times but I am still broken over Angel. Another little while as we're walking and Arthur gets my attention. I face him and ask, 'What is it?' Arthur sighs and says, 'Dont look now but its Sam...' I look anyway and sure enough, Arthur was right. This tall, skinny, buzzed hair cut, with glasses, guy walks up to Angel and is talking to her. They hug and then Angel kisses Sam on the cheek and is laughing with him about something. I am kinda angry to watch and part of me cant believe it. She goes from me, to this nerdy dorky, guy. I am very confused. Sam finally notices me, walks up and says, 'Hi, Jesse McCartney. I am Sam, Angels friend.' I smirk while shaking his hand, can't hold back the sarcasim and say, 'Dont be so modest, Sam. My son, has told me all about you. You can say the word boyfriend around me if you want to.' Angel just glares at me, mouthing, 'Jessse' to me, clearly shocked that I snapped back at Sam but I am very surprised shes even dating anyway again and so quickly. Sam didn't know how to respond, so Angel speaks up and says, 'Sam, if its alright, I need to talk to Jesse a minute and tell him what we got Faith.' sam nods with a smile and says, 'Ofcourse, I will take the kids for hot chocolate.' Angel smiled back at him and said, 'Thanks sweetie.' He now kisses her cheek and then walks off with the kids. Arthur faces me, giving me a thumbs up and I smile at him with a fake, happy, smile. Then Angel glares at me and says sternly, 'You sure have a lot of nerve.' I bust out laughing and ask, 'Me? I have a lot of nerve? Angel, youre the one back in the dating scene so fast. You had no trouble getting over me.' Angel scoffs and says, 'Dont pretend like youre such a good, boy. I know all about the girls you took home with you since ive been gone. It was all over the papparrazi and besides, Sam isnt really my boyfriend, hes just a great, guy, friend.' I sighed now and said, 'Angel, please. In his eyes, youre pratically married. Angel sighed while shaking her head and then asked, 'Well what does it matter? You and I are devorced. I think that means were allowed to see other people...' I spoke up much softer and said, 'Leagally split baby...and you still have my last name too. Besides, you can do way better than sam. Hes such a loser.' Angel got really defensive and said, 'sam is a sweet, guy. Hes caring, understanding and hes extremely smart. Hes a scientist and makes great, money. Were actually thinking of buying a house together.' I smirked and said, 'Ok...Just because he is a nice, guy, doesnt make him the right guy for you.' Angel got upset and asked, 'And who do YOu think is the right guy for me? You? Cuz you cheated on me...' I sighed again and said, 'Lets drop it, the nerd is coming back over here.' Angel rolled her eyes and as Sam walked back up, he said, 'Are you two okay? I noticed you bickering some.' I chuckled and asked, 'Bickering? What age are you from again? Cuz nobody in 2028 says that word anymore.. No, we call it bitching now.' Angel grunted and said, 'Youre stressing me out. Just stop! okay? stop! Its christmas, I want our kids to have a good christmas and I dont need to put them through anymore of your drama. If you plan to stay with us, I beg of you to leave your **** back in California.' Sam also speaks up and says, 'The kids really dont like it when their parents fight.' I sighed and said, 'really... you have kids Sam?' Sam nodded and said, 'I have one, son. Oh but I never get to see him...' I patted Sam on the back and said, 'Your the last guy im gonna take advice from then. ok?' I walked off towards the kids and get super frustrated when I hear Sam say to Angel, 'Do you think hes just jealous?' Angel smirks and says, 'No, hes a pain in my ass.' I take a very deep breath and then I walk off faster. This really kills.

Angel's pov.
    I did not expect this at all. When I invited Jesse for Christmas, I thought he would be long over me and only come for the kids but he's been beating up on Sam so bad and telling me what a loser he thinks Sam is and how I deserve better. Really since I saw Jesse at the house, I was attracted to him. Hes always so handsome and yummy to me. I just wanna eat him up but I can't. He's already been with other women and he's such a jerk. He's not nice to anyone he doesnt like and it's just wrong. I need to be with a guy like sam who loves everybody and gets along with everybody even if he isn't crazy about them. After we shopped awhile, we went to lunch and Jesse was talking to the kids and then surprised them when he said he had a secret skiing trip planned for everyone to go. Drew faced me and asked, 'Mom, will you go? Please please please?' I sighed, facing Sam and Sam nodded, saying, 'You should go. Spend some time with your kids.' I faced Jesse who was smirking and said, 'Angel hates the idea of skiing down a big, snowy, mountain. Shell never go for it.' I scoffed and asked, 'And what if I do go for it? Then what?' Jesse shrugged and said, 'Then this will have been a first and you will have surprised us all. Pleasently suprised us.' I sighed so heavy and said, 'Well I think it sounds like fun. I am in.' The kids all cheered and Faith asked, 'Can I go too?' I nodded and said, 'We will all go. Well, accept Sam...' I faced Sam and asked, 'Are you sure its ok?' Sam smirked and said, 'Sure. Yea, I am busy at the lab anyway so I really cant go on a vacation anywhere for awhile.' I sighed feeling kindve bad but the longer I look over at the cheering kids and the smirk upon Jesse's face, makes me curious about whats to come.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB) Empty Re: A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB)

Post  jessecraze Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:48 am

[authors note: Normally I do part 1 & 2 of each chapter well this book is different & will be doing different things]

Chapter 2.

Jesse's pov.
    I can not believe Angel is going with the kids and I to aspen. Out of all the years we were together, I could never get her to go before. She always said that skiing is my thing, not her's. This time she's so adenterous and outgoing. I think the devorce really brought her out of her shell more. I guess since she's been indepentent, having to live on her own, I hardly recognize her. We packed up and all headed to apsen, leaving behind Sam, which felt nice for me. We arrive to the airport and paps are waiting around the corner, shouting, 'Mr. McCartney, over here! Mrs. McCartney, when did you get back with Jesse?' They had a billion questions and we didnt answer a one. We headed straight into the van that took us to a cabin I always bring the boys to. We settle in there and then order in pizza. It's loud, it's crazy, the tv is on, kids are playing, I am sitting accross from Angel and I can't stop gazing at her. she faces me with a look and asks, 'What are you looking at?' I shake my head and say, 'Nothing.' I face back to the tv and then my cell rings. I face it, smirk and say, 'Our daughter is calling.' Carol talks to me, asking how things are going in aspen and naturally Angel begs to talk to her too. They talk for who knows how long and i'm upset when I hear Angel saying, 'Did you take a test?' I raise up my eyes really big and ask, 'Carol thinks shes pregnant?' Angel waves her hand at me, telling me to shut up and actually gets up off the couch quick, running off into the other room all excited. I speak up and say, 'Uh, thats my phone...' Angel ignored me and kept talking up a storm for who knows how long. I was getting tired and all the sudden Crew starts climbing on me. I pick him up and kiss his cheek. He lays on my chest and says, 'I go bed.' I squeeze him so tight wishing I never had to leave him or him leave me. I start to rub his back but then he sits back up and points to the kitchen, yelling, 'CUP!' I stand up quick and say 'Ok. ok. We will get your cup.' As I go into the kitchen, Angel smirks and whispers into the phone, 'hold on hes in the room.' she runs back out of the room as I shout, 'No secrets from dad, you hear?' I shake my head and as I hand Crew his cup and craddle him in my arms like a baby, I go back to sit on the couch. The twins are coloring on the floor together and Hayle stood up quick, showing me her picture and saying, 'I colored you a picture dad.' I look at it with a huge, smile and say, 'Its beautiful baby. Go set it on the kitchen table for me.' Taylor also stood up and said, 'Me too!' I felt so loved and special right now. I don't think I want this moment to end. Finally all the kids were tired and since we are gonna get up early and try to ski, we need a good night sleep. Angel was finally off my phone and helping tuck kids into bed. Then when I turn around again, shes on her phone this time. I smirk and ask, 'Who you talking to this time?' Angel disappointed me when she said, 'I told Sam I would call him before bed.' I sighed and then said, 'Well ok. See you in the morning.' Angel smirked and said, 'k...night.' I sigh heavy and as I head back down to the couch, I lay there trying to get situated. I hear Angel laughing from up in her room and I despies Sam already.

Drew.
    I am estatic that my whole family is together again on a vacation and not just any vacation, skiing. I love skiing as much or more than my dad does and so does Arthur. Uncle Tim always brought us here when my dad was busy working and taught us all we know about skiing. It's kinda weird that my mom is going to skii but at the same time, i'm happy she's finally gonna give it a try. We're all suiting up and my dad is making fun of my mom as she struggles to get her boots on tight along with her skiis. Finally my dad helps her, saying, 'Youre about as bad as my mom and shes a lot older than you.' My mom smirks and says, 'Well your mom is a lot more experienced than me in this sport you find so fun.' My dad now raises up his eyebrows making me think he's trying to flirt with my mom as he says, 'This sport is very fun and you will find that out as soon as you fly down that hill, just once. Just imagine it like a rollercoaster. I know you love those.' My mom sighed and said, 'Yea you just know me so well.' I can't believe my eyes and I am swearing my parents are having a 'moment' but nobody else seems to be catching it accept me so nobody will believe me but after all, my parents we're married for 18 years. Of course they know a lot about each other and I am for sure my parents are in love. They can deny it all day long though and it wont change anything. Now we're all about ready accept for little Crew and Faith can't skii so they are being with a babysitter right now. I hope she's a good, babysitter, since normally I have to babysit but my parents are letting me skii instead. We all ride up to the top of the hill and while we're there, my mom is flipping out. She grabs onto Arthur and says, 'I hope its not too late to back out. That is a very, big, hill.' My dad goes up beside her with the twins and says, 'Too late to turn back now, mommy. See you at the bottom of the hill. Come on girls!' He helps give the twins each a push as they both go down the hill, they are screaming out with laughter. My dad also goes down behind them, making me sigh. My mom looks down at Derek and says, 'You girl first baby. Mommy isnt ready.' Both Derek and Kyle went down. Grace was by me and looked up at me, asking, 'Are you going down the hill Drew?' I nodded and said, 'As soon as mommy does.' Cam got beside my mom and said, 'Come on mommy. Its fun.' My mom sighed and said, 'Dont rush mommy. Im nervous. I am not like your father. I dont do stuff like this.' I decided to encourage her and shouted, 'There is a first time for eveything, mom! You had 11 kids. What is more scary than that?' My mom busted out laughing and said, 'Oh you are too funny. youre right, ok.' Arthur finally started giving her a push and said, 'Just remember what dad showed you to do, mom. Youre gonna be fine...Have fun!' Finally Arthur gave my mom a push and as she started down the hill, she screamed and said, 'OH MY GOOOD!' Arthur went down behind her,cam then Grace went and I went last. I cheered my mom on, yelling, 'GO MOM!' She went all the way down laughing and went she got to the bottom, she slid sideways to a complete hault, making snow fly up onto my dad. He cheered her on and said, 'Heey, you did it!' I am at the bottom now with everyone and all of us kids are so happy for my mom. Shes grabbing her chest out of breath and said, 'My goodness, that was insane.' My dad patted her back and said, 'You did great your first try. Now we get to ride back up and do it all again.' Everyone was excited and followed my dad back up. My mom cleared her throat, ajusted her goggles and said to me, 'So you boys just do this over and over...This is your exciting, boys, weekend.' I nodded and said, 'Not only do we this over and over, we wake up and do it some more. We eat, breath and sleep skiing.' My mom shook her head and said, 'How did I raise such crazy and intense boys?' I corrected her and said, 'You didnt, actually, Uncle Tim did...but dad helped.' My mom patted my back following us all back up the hill and we got to ski down it again.

Jesse's pov.
    I was overly impressed. I did't think Angel would go for skiing. I thought maybe she would try it, say its not her thing and go back to Crew and Faith but she's hanging in there with everyone else and it looks like shes enjoying herself. She's still got those hips and the pants shes wearing look so good on her. They are skin tight and spandex. The best kind. I think she's wearing them purposely to drive me crazy although she still claims she's going to move in with Sam. We will just see about it. That night in the cabin after dinner and all the baths, it's time to watch a movie. All the kids are tired from skiing and falling all over themselves. I face Angel quietly with a smirk and say, 'Looks like they cant stay up for the movie.' Angel giggles and says, 'Skiing tired everyone out. Im actually tired myself.' I sighed, wishing she didn't giggle or talk or even look at me or not even be here because I miss her I really do and I am loving her on this trip. I forgot how supportive she was of the kids and I and even when we we're doing someting she wasn't really into, she was always supportive of it. I can tell she still has my best interest at heart but she wont admit it. I wish I had hers but I am still very selfish and want what I want. Looking at her all comfortable in her sweatpants and tshirt, actually has me going crazy. It's obvious she has no bra on and I remember her breast. I could never forget that or forget the beauty mark I know that is hidden on her lower back. Angel notices me checking her out and suddenly pretends shes playing on her phone but its obvious I made her blush. I clear my throat and ask, 'You ready to shut this off and put everyone to bed?' Angel nods with a yawn that is so fake but I think shes out of ideas to hide the fact shes nervous. We both put the kids to bed, tucking them in and then it's just her and I. We are shutting off everything down stairs and Angel is gettng some water, saying she has a headache and wants to take some advil. I can't help myself and say to her, 'You know I heard orgasmming takes away headaches too.' Angel glares at me with a scoff and says, 'I know thats all you think about but seriously, you could have said anything but that.' I sighed and said, 'Just trying to help. Maybe sleeping will help and you will feel better tomorrow.' Angel sighs now, drinks her water and says, 'Well thank you. I guess I will see you bright and early for round 2.' I nodded and said, 'You know it. Honestly, what was your first thought about skiing today?' Angel sighs and says, 'Uh, I dunno. I have crazy kids who are just like you wanting to do everything dangerous but skiing wasnt so bad. I think ive got the hang of it so I should have more fun tomorrow.' I smirked at her just getting so turned on, trying to hold back but its so hard. I get brave and say, 'Well you certainly looked good today...I mean, you looked like you were getting the hang of it for sure.' Angel smiles shy now and says, 'Ok. Good night Jesse.' I sigh but I can't seem to let her go upstairs, so I spoke up again and said, 'Can I ask you one more question?' Angel faces me a little more aggravated now and asks, 'What, Jesse?' I clear my throat and say, 'Are you really into this Sam, nerd or are you just using him to get over me?' Angel rubs her arm so nervous while facing the floor but then she faced up at me and said, 'I happen to like Sam and I know he likes me. He loves the kids and hes a really good dad. He cant be with his son cuz his ex wife is a lunatic so thats why he and I are a good fit.' I sigh wanting to pull out my hair and then say calmly 'Well, ok. If he makes you happy...' Angel shakes her head, walks up to me patting my face and said, 'I think its cute youre so jealous but if you feel any regret about this whole thing, blame yourself completely.' Angel starts to walk away now making me on edge and says, 'Night.' She walked up the steps and I just stood there wondering what exactly happened and how shes possibly over me. This sucks. I laid down on the couch for bed but I couldn't sleep because I am just stunned that she's really over me. she just told me she likes Sam and they are a good fit. I have a hard time agreeing with her but maybe she really wont get back with me. It kills so bad too. Maybe I need to step up my game. Something about her hips and the way shes always walked, just makes me a mad man. I just wanna tare her body up and I wanna make crazy love with her all night long. My animal instincts are coming out just like when we we're married and I wanna do to Angel what I did to Katie and the other girls i had fun with. I wanna take her to the jungle and show her how the king lives.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 am

WARNING: Gonna get hot... embrace yourselves.

Chapter 3.

Angel's pov.
    It's round 2 of skiing and my headache is gone, thankfully. I'm kinda pumped because I know Jesse is still crazy about me and i'd be lying if I said he wasn't attractive anymore. Jesse is so attractive that I will need a mental leave after this trip. If I give into his flirting game, I will have hurt Sam's feelings and totally given into Jesse but I can't. I have to prove my point that Jesse is a sex-atic and doesn't really love me for me, he loves sex. He has already had sex a few times since we devorced and I have not. I've kissed Sam but it was so innocent and simple. Not like the way I use to kiss Jesse. Even before we we're married, our makeout sessions we're so heated. Obviously, Jesse and I have passion between us. We have heat and we have attraction. What I want is love. I want to feel like Jesse truly loves me and wants the complete best for me. At one point in my life I believed he did but as soon as I believed that, he cheated on me. So i've lost all trust and confidence in him. Now we're going down the hill with the kids and it's funny how competitive we all are. Jesse turned this all into a race and i'm not far behind Jesse. He likes it when I play around with him and the more I compete in this race, the more rowdy he seems to be acting. He started throwing snow at me even, making me throw it back. All the kids got in on it, laughing and carrying on. I'm tired and ready for lunch so we all stop to eat. While we're eating, everyone is talking amongst themselvles and Jesse is talking to the boys. Arthur's phone rings and he says, 'Oh hey its my woman. Can I be excused?' I excuse him and when I do, Jesse sighs and says, 'So I guess Arthur is going to propose to Sydney.' I smirk and say, 'No, I dont think he will. Hes been talking about college you know.' Jesse raised up his eyebrows and asked, 'Seriously? My son? What changed his mind?' I giggled and said, 'Well if you must know, I got him a camera for his birthday and hes been making movies so he now has a reason for college.' Jesse seemed so excited and suprised me when he said, 'Youre amazing. I cant believe you got him interested in film. See, I told him over and over he has a good eye for film. Whenever he would film parties at our house and family vacations...I still dont know how you did it.' I smirked and said, 'Well, you have to make him think its his own idea. He doesnt wanna do anything we tell him because he still thinks we are party poopers but if he thinks its his own idea, then he will be all for it.' Jesse sighed with a grin and said, 'Well youre a fantastic mother. Cheers to you!' Jesse toasted my glass, making me giggle because he's such a dork and part of me wants to call him dork but I hold back, bitting my lip. There is no way I can flirt with him or get him going but I think he's already excited and it's getting me excited. If we we're married, I know for a fact we would be making love tonight. The attraction is great as well as the vibe between us. The same vibe that was there over 18 years ago when I met him in a meet n greet. Arthur came back to the table telling us that Sydney had another ultra sound today and everything is looking great. We are happy for him, well I am more happy than Jesse and say softly, 'I guess this makes you a grandpa, Jesse.' Jesse quickly gives me a 'dont mess with me look' and says, 'Now just a minuate...It makes me only a step grandpa and dont forget who gets to be the step grandma.' I chuckle and say, 'At least I will be a young and vibrant grandma. Not many grandmas look as good as me.' Jesse pushed the envelope when he grinned this subtle yet devious grin and said softly, 'They sure dont.' I knew what he was thinking because I know Jesse and how he does. Whenever we would be home and have the kids into their beds, if Jesse was in the mood, he sure didn't hold back. Countless times he acted like a complete animal and would attack me and naw on my neck like i was his prey. It hurts me to think he's done katie and other women like that since me. I don't even wanna imagine that or pretend to care what the women truly looked like. I know one girl he took home not too recent ago was tall with long blonde hair and huge breast. Nothing like me. Yea i've got big boobs and i've got long hair but i'm a true brunette. I just don't see how Jesse would ever be back to his old self or maybe he is him old self right now and he was just fronting our whole marriage. I start to get upset, ask to be excused and go into the bathroom. Lyric for some reason followed me in and asked, 'Mom, are you ok?' I nodded and said, 'Yea, its just getting a little awkward sitting across from your dad...Plus I think I wanna call Sam and check on him.' Lyric sighed and said, 'OK but dad has been checking you out all day.' I smirked and said, 'Dont I know it.' Lryic cheesed a big, grin and said, 'I think you should make your move and make it fast.' I glared at her odd and asked, 'And what move would that be?' Lyric winked at me and said, 'You know...Pounce on him and claim him for your own. Do your hip walk thingy you do that I know dad likes cuz I heard him talking about it to Todd.' I was shocked and asked, 'What on earth are you talking about?' Lryic sighed aggravated and said, 'OK...MOm. When you walk, you sway your hips a little and dad goes extrememly crazy. So, all you have to do is keep doing that walk infront of dad. Then you will be back together in no time. No other woman does this walk accept you. According to Dad and Todd that is.' I sighed and said, 'You are insane like your father. Go back to the table while I call and check on Sam. Go.' Lyric put her down and forced herself to obey me. I called up Sam and he said, 'hey sweetheart, how is your trip with Jesse and the kids? Do you do more skiing today?' I sighed and said, 'yea so far that is all weve done is Skii and eat. All of my husbands favorite things...I MEAN...EX! EX! God, this is so awkward.' Sam sighed heavy and said, 'hey, its ok. It slipped...At least I hope you didnt mean it.' I sighed too and said, 'I promise. Its just, he is the father of my children sam and I was married to him for 18 years. Thats a long time.' Sam was quiet for a bit but then said, 'That and you have been seperated that long so its as if youre still together...' I sighed again and said, 'I am very sorry Sam. Maybe this trip has been a bad idea. I mean, Jesse wont stop checking me out.' Sam laughed nervously, I could hear the nerves in his voice and he said, 'Well youre a beautiful woman. hes very stupid for letting you go in the first place. I actually miss you a lot myself...As soon as you get back, I wanna take you to fancy, dinner. ok?' I smirked and said, 'Sure, sounds nice. Well, I need to go make sure Jesse doesnt have the kids in a food fight.' Sam sighed and said, 'Ok. Bye sweetheart.' I said bye not even think to give Sam a pet name or say I love you... I wonder if I even do love Sam? Maybe I still love Jesse? I am not sure. I walked back to the table and surprisingly everyone was waiting calmly on me and ready to go back to ski more. I sighed, shaking my head just feeling like I don't even know who this crazy, family, is because i've never ever taken them skiing or even thought about skiing before. While we're riding up the hill, Arthur clears his throat and ask, 'So Sam is good?' I nodded and then said, 'Arthur, I did a bad thing.' Arthur smirks and ask, 'really?' I nod and say, 'I called your father my husband over the phone to Sam by accident and i think it hurt his feelings. I really do.' Arthur shrugged his shoulders and said, 'Nah, im sure hes fine. A nice guy like him, doesnt get upset at stupid stuff. Hes probably just feeling a little left out since we all came out here without him. Im so glad we did though. Mom, I cant stand him and his corny dorky not even funny jokes.' I sighed and said, 'Well sweetie, I am not dating him for his jokes. I am dating him because we are good friends and every beautiful relationship starts our with a good bond.' Arthur smirks though and says 'Hey, did you and dad have a good bond before you dated?' I shook my head and said, 'No...We just had a lot of redbull and we were eager to trade recipes. Not only that, we both desperately wanted to have a family of our own and make babies...We made 11 beautiful, babies.' Arthur smirked acting like a tear is going in his eye and said, 'Mom, that is such a beautiful, love, story. How could you possibly not love dad anymore?' I shook my head and said, 'Your dad and I just ran out of recipies I guess...I dont know.' Arthur laughed out loud and said, 'that is not even funny but I am laughing. I guess you two will have to come up with new recipies.' I thought about that and as we are all on the top of the hill now, I glace over at Jesse watching him attend to Grace amd Cameron. He's an amazing father, he really is. He may have qualities like his dad that are a not the greatest but all in all, he has me checking him out too.

Jesse's pov.
    I saw it. I saw her glance at me and when I glanced back, she smiled. She's amazing and doesnt even know it. Nobody is taking the time to show her that. Maybe Sam says nice things to her, I don't know what Sam does but the more I watch her and see how supportive she's being of this family and of me, even, I wanna have her. I wanna take her in my arms and show just how amazing I think she is. Forget about all the other hot, women that seem to flock to me. I've got more numbers in my phone than one, guy, needs but all I seem to be wanting right now is Angel. We finished skiing and then cleaned up for dinner. We ordered in so we could have 'game night' with the kids. It was so much fun too picking teams and watching the kids get so competitive and even Angel plays hard. It's so hard to ignore what I am feeling for her. I just wanna tell her what I think but I am scared. She's dating Sam and from the looks of it, she's made up her mind about him too. It hurts but I need to understand I kind've got myself in this place. After game night, the kids were extrememly tired. They had their baths and then we we're tucking them into bed. I had Crew in my arms and he was laying on my shoulder. I patted his back so softly and asked, 'You ready for bed?' Crew nodded while laying on my shoulder and then raised up to say, 'I go bed, daddy.' I smirked and said, 'Of course I will put you to bed.' I layed him down on the matress with Cam and started tucking a blanket around the both of them. They were both talking to me and then they were turnning on their sides to sleep. I kissed both of their cheeks and when I stood up, Angel was standing against the door frame watching. She smiled so sweetly and said softly, 'They love having their daddy tuck them in. They really do miss it.' I sighed while taking her hand and said without thinking, 'To bed you go now.' Angel smirked getting so red and tucking some hair behind her ear, asking, 'Um, did you forget?' I got so blood red and then cleared my throat, saying, 'I meant...You know...' Angel sighed and said, 'Jesse, habbits are habbits. Can I tell you something silly?' I nodded and said, 'Ok...sure.' Angel smirked and said, 'Not out here though. Privately.' I shrugged and said, 'Ok.' I followed her into her bed and she shut her door. I sat on her bed and as she sat down, she faced our laps awhile. I waited and finally asked, 'Well?' Angel pretended to smile but she had tears in her eyes. I started petting on her hair and asked, 'Why are you crying?' Angel shrugged and said, 'I dont know...I...Jesse I really do miss you.' I sighed heavy feeling so horrible and then Angel siad, 'And I know this is so silly but everynight I sleep on your side of the bed and I always play the radio while I sleep. I keep it on our favorite station too.' I was blown away and said, 'Wow...really?' Angel nodded with a smirk and says, 'You dont know how hard I cried the first couple of weeks we were apart. I missed my bedtime buddy.' I was so amazed and out of words.' Angel kept sniffling while rubbing underneath her eyes and said, 'OK...you can laugh at me now and go about your business. Go text all the beautiful women you talk to.' I smirked while shaking my head and said, 'YOu havent even heard me say If I miss you too or not.' Angel faced our laps again and then faced me, asking, 'Well?' I smirked and said, 'I keep several pictures of you in my wallet...I dont show them off or anything but when I am depressed, I just look at your pictures and your smile cheers me up.' Angel held onto her chest like she was awwing and said, 'Jesse, I am so touched by that.' I smirked and said, 'Well, dont think I have moved on complete and forgot about you. i know you think Im this playboy who just wants pretty girls but I cried hard too after our devorce. Ive even broken a few items in our house. Well, my house...' Angel spoke up quick and asked, 'What things? Why?' I sighed and said, 'The 200 dollars vase we had in the hallway. I shattered it when I was angry.' Angel gasped and said, 'You did not! Jesse, your mother helped pick that out. Does she even know you broke it?' I calmed her down and said, 'Yes, relax.' Angel sighed heavy and said, 'Well its clear we have been through a lot this year and I am kindve glad a new year is beginning.' I agreed with her and said, 'Me too. Its time for a fresh start in our life.' Angel also nodded and kept sitting there. I was really trying hard to fight off my emotions, to respect Angel and respect our devorce but shes making it so hard for me. I couldn't hold back any longer, leaned in while holding up her chin with my hand and kissed her on the lips. Angel moaned, pulled away and asked softly and caught off guard, 'Um, what are you doing?' I shhshed her and said, 'Dont speak right now.' Angel didn't talk but her eyes we're wide and she had a look of uncertainty on her face. I continued to kiss her and soon I intwined her hands into mine and raise up her arms just making out with her deep. Angel moaned some more and finally as our hands let go, she was loosend up and had her arms wrapping around my neck. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waste and started raising her up to sit on my lap. She did and then we stopped kissing to gaze into each other's eyes. Angel was bitting her lip so damn sexy and then said soft, 'The door is unlocked.' I felt like a complete animal, quickly stood up with her legs still wrapped around my waste and locked her door. Then I rushed back to her bed, laying her back on it and climbing up ontop of her to kiss her more passionately. Angel moaned again so sexy and I quickly attacked her neck my favorite spot that I miss so much. I nawed on her neck so hungry for her body and she whines, saying, 'We cant do this. We just cant.' I raise up now to gaze into her eyes and asked, 'What you are afraid of? sam?' Angel sighed then smirked and said softly, 'I guess not. Its not like im married to him...or anybody.' I agreed and said, 'Exactly.' I went back to her neck and as I kissed up by her chin, I was undoing her pants. Angel whined even louder this time and said, 'This is so insane. I think we talk this out first.' I laughed and asked, 'What is there to talk about? Do we have to make up a gmae plan firsts?' Angel giggled with a sigh and said, 'No...We normally just do it.' I nodded and said, 'Ok then. Glad were in agreement.' I sat completely up to pull off her pants and then I tugged at her panties. She spread up her legs bitting her lip still and looking very nervous and unsure about this. I didn't care anymore and turned into a complete aniaml. I took off my pants and boxer-breifs and then I quickly through off my sweater. I kissed Angel more and in between kisses, she asked, 'Do...you...have..protection?' I stopped her kissing her to say, 'Of course not.' Angel sighed and then said, 'Well then I guess you didnt plan this.' I smirked and said, 'I had no intentions of having sex with you...I want to though. Badly.' Angel surprised me when she said so hot and playful, 'I do too!' I was surpised and said, 'Well then. prepapred to be taken to the jungle.' Angel giggled and then asked, 'Will you please just keep it down I mean, we cant let the kids hear us.' I touched my finger to her lips and said quietly, 'less talking and they wont hear us.' Angel shut up compeltely and now I insert myself into her, hugging up her body and going to town. Angel instantly moaned out and gazed deep into my eyes, bitting her lip. I was so excited and I always become an animal in bed, so I went faster and deeper. Angel tried so hard not to make any noise but it was clear it was hard for her. The bed was rocking and Angel was breathing so heavy. She finally whined and whispered, 'Oh my Gooood.' I decided to kiss her to shurt her up and as I hugged up her body so tight, I thrusted so deep into her and kissed her so passionately. I moaned now so horny and happy to be back in the bed with my bedtime buddy. Angel keeps whinning in our kisses and I desperately wanna make her happy right now. I sat up with her, her legs wrapped around me and I allowed her to just rock on me. Angel rocked so good, making me so crazy and wet. We went back to kissing and then Angel gazed into my eyes, shocking me by saying, 'You are so amazing. I love doing this with you so much. YOu always know what I like.' I giggled so horny and grabbed her waste, helping her to rock on me deeper. Angel tilted her head back and said out a little louder, 'Goood its been so long since ive been made love to. I miss this so much.' I feel bad and decide to really spoil her. I leaned back completely allowed her to still sit on me in cowgirl position but then I held tight to her hips and rocked her up and down on me deeper and faster. Angel got so excited like i've never seen and shouted, 'Yes! Oh God!' I loved it and kept on till she finally collapsed onto me and started shaking. I hugged her up and asked, 'Did you orgasm?' Angel nodded still shivering, so I continued to hold her and pet on her head. Then she gazed up into my eyes and said, 'Ok wow. What just happened?' I giggled and said, 'Your bedtime buddy came back.' Angel giggled and said, 'Oh my...Same is going to kill me.' I smirked and said, 'I will beat Sams ass.' Angel laughed out and said, 'Oh God. You are so funny. I...' I raised up my eyebrows and asked, 'You what?' Angel sat up away from me now catching her breath and said, 'Nothing...I need to use the bathroom.' I sigh wishing she would have said what she wanted and as I watched her walk into the batroom, I just layed on her bed smirking and anxious to tell Jake about this.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:05 am

[author's note: I really hope you all enjoy this & please give me feedback if you enjoy this & thank you again for all you do to read & suport. Love you all.]

Chapter 4.

Angel's pov.
    I am in the bathroom gazing into the mirror at my crazy, sex, hair. It's offical. I am just as much a freak as Jesse is and the longer I stay in this bathroom and think about what just happened, I feel so good. I really just made love to Jesse and I think it was better than any other time we had it. Jesse is a lover and he's a beast. I am so satisfied right now and feeling crazy. I go back out of the bathroom now finally after a long time and see Jesse laying on the bed still and almost alseep. I quickly crawl back into the bed and when I do, Jesse says soft, 'You are something else...You know that?' I rub my arm nervous and then say, 'Um, I guess...' Jesse sat up, kissed me on my head and said, 'I dont have to tell you how amazing you are. Im sure Sam tells you that all the time.' I shake my head no still nervous and said, 'NO, actually he isnt a man of many words...Just like im not a woman of many words.' Jesse narrowed his eyebrows and said, 'Well hes a dumb guy...You should be told daily how amazing you are. Hell, I wanna shout it to the world! Angel is amazing!' I smirk and say, 'Nah, you are just saying that because I had sex with you.' Jesse smirked and said, 'No not really. Thats reason I had sex with you is because you are amazing.' I blushed bitting my bottom lip and i'm so caught off guard when Jesse leaned in and kissed on my shoulder. I giggled, shook my head and said, 'Ok, seriously.' Jesse moaned and said, 'Ok, I will stop. I will go to bed.' I sighed and said softly, 'Yea...' Jesse started off my bed but then turned around, reached in to kiss my cheek and said, 'Sweet dreams.' I tried not to blush but I couldn't help it, smiled and said, 'You too.' Jesse left out in his boxers, carrying the rest of his clothes and leaving out of my room. Leaving me breathless. I layed back on my bed, turned to my side and hugged up my pillow. He's really everything ive ever wanted so why are we not together? We obviously have something between us. Why else would we be so attracted to each other? It was all I could do to sleep now cuz I had so many questions and no answers. My pillow smelt like Jesse so I hugged it even tighter.

Jesse's pov.
    I layed on the couch texting Jake and I just couldn't hold back. I told him that I made love to Angel and that I feel so lovey dovey and happy about it. Jake is surprised and texting me back now in all captialized letters. I really don't know what I am gonna do. Angel is dating Sam, I am devorced from her and together we just shared something beyond amazing. Do I try to get her back or do I forget it and move on? Was it another one, night, stand for me? It didn't really feel like one at the time, it felt like old times when we we're married and both horny. We always seem to be animals when we are around each other. I can't hardly look at her and not get into her pants. She's so beautiful and everything i've dreamed about in a soulmate. She's not perfect and she doesn't have everything in common with me but she shares my heart. What more could I ask for? The next day was so awkward as we're getting ready for skiing. None of our kids know what is going on but Grace is struggling to fix her boot on, both Angel and I bent down to help her at the same time, causing us both to blush and Angel tucked some hair behind her ear. I helped Grace and then took her hand as well as Angel's to pull them up. Angel thanked me and then walked on with the other kids. As I stand there a minute to think about last, Arthur walks near me. He clears his throat and then ask, 'You ok, dad?' I shake out of things and say, 'oh, yea. Im great. Lets go.' Arthur smirked and said, 'Dad, I havent heard you say you were great in a long time.' I nod and say, 'Yea, I know. This is a fun vacation, right?' Arthur nodded and said, 'Yea, dad. It is. Thanks for bringing us here.' I patted his back and walked up to the skii lift. Angel is watching all the kids get on and as we wait for Arthur, Drew steps back and says, 'Parents, you go on ahead.' I raise up my eyebrow as Angel ask, 'You want us to ride together?' Drew nodded and said, 'After all, you are our parents.' I smirked the same time Angel shook her head and then she looked at me. I motioned her ahead of me and she on. I set next to her and we started up. I then faced her and asked, 'So youre doing good?' Angel nodded with a sigh and said, 'Im pretty good.' I nod as well and say kind've under my breath, 'Thats good.' We get almost to the top of the hill and Angel finally ask, 'How about you? Did you sleep okay last night?' I grin super big this time and say, 'I slept really well.' Angel smiled too and now we're off of the lift and we're meeting up with all of our kids. Lyric comes up near me and says, 'Soooo, how was the ride up here?' I smile and say, 'It was fine. Ready to race?' Lyric nodded and fixed her goggles on her face. I fixed mine, adjusting them and feeling so on top of the world. I'm skiing, with my family and even better, I had sex last night with an amazing, woman. I face back at her to glance at what she's doing and she's texting on her phone. I glare at her and ask, 'Is everything ok, Angel?' she glances back up at me and says, 'Yea, just texting Sam.' I sigh heavy wondering if she's going to break up with him since she slept with me or was I just a toy last night? For all I know, she was just despereate to feel special. I hope that isn't the case. I hope she's still crazy about me cuz I know I am crazy about her. I finally go down the hill with Lyric, beating her and meeting up with everyone else. Angel came down with Arthur and Drew, laughing and then tried to stop but couldn't. I caught her and together we fell back on the snow. Angel kept laughing and said, 'Oh my gosh, Jesse! I am so sorry!' I laughed too and said, 'Its ok. Are you ok?' Angel continued to laugh and said, 'Yea but I couldnt stop.' I smirked and then she threw snow in my face. I threw it back and realized she was playing. Cameron started throwing snow so it hit me from the side, making Angel roll over laughing and then we started into another snow fight. It was actually a lot of fun. That night I came down the steps dressed for bed and find Angel in a sweatshirt and really cute, pj pants, curled up on the couch with a script and reading it quietly. I sighed while sitting down next to her and cleared my throat. Angel now glances up at me and ask, 'Are you wanting to go to bed? I will go read in my room.' I shake my head and couldn't help myself, so I leaned in and kissed her forehead. Angel smiled and said, 'I tell you, Jess. You are a sweetie.' I kissed her cheek now and whispered into her ear, 'I am so crazy about you.' Angel sighed now, setting her script down on the coffee table and faced me. I smiled and asked, 'What?' Angel just faced her lap awhile like she was thinking and then she faced up at me with a sigh. I looked her face over with my eyes and asked, 'What are you thinking about?' Angel shook her head and said, 'Jess, its nots the same nor is everything going back to the way it was. Pardon me for bringing this up but I have to. You might have made love to me last night but you have made love to quite a few women this year. I am not saying I don't believe you care about me, I know you do and I still care about you too. We are divorced though and I am dating somebody else now. I dont wanna break his heart either because he is a great, guy who would do just about anything for me and the kids.' I took a deep breath and said, 'Angel, I would do anything for you and the kids.' Angel smirked and said, 'when you have time, you would. Oh but youre much too busy working, so I will just get with your agent and schedule in my appointment to spend time with you.' I deffended myself and said, 'Hey now, that isnt fair. Ive taken you and the kids on this vacation to purposely spend quality time with you. I am not the only one with a job. You work hard too and you love your job. no?' Angel sighed and said, 'Yea, I do. But if something important came up, I would drop everything for my kids and my spouse.' I continued to face the ground boiling up inside and then I decided to go into the kitchen for a drink. Angel saw me poor some wine and asked, 'Still drinking strong, aye?' I cleared my throat and said softly, 'Well what do you expect? I am under stress.' Angel sighed, stood up with her script and said, 'Yea, I guess I know nothing about that. Good night Jess.' She ran on up the steps and I wanted to rip out my hair. She's making me so insane because she knows I want her back and she's still angry about our fight or at least it seems like she's not going to get over the fight we had the night before our divorce. I lay back on the couch and adjust our covers. I was so sure that since we made love, it was going to make things better but I think it just made things worse.

Last edited by jessecraze on Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:10 am

Chapter 5.

Angel's pov.
    I couldn't take it. Jesse was pulling me into him and trapping me. I had to escape. He thinks I am just going to trust him all over again and he's wrong. The fact that he has been taking home women to sleep with, then he gets alone with me and sleeps with me, makes me think he just likes sex. I know he does cuz we have 11 kids. All I can hope for is to run home to Sam and have him take me out and spend time with me that doesn't involve getting off, yet I did feel satisfied getting off to Jesse, an extremely sexy, man. One man that I always get so weak for and melt over. I packed up my bag, packed up the kid's bag and started waking them up to leave. Jesse was all ready to leave and had breakfast going. He called up the steps and asked, 'Anybody hungry?' The kids we're all heading down to eat and as I started down the steps, Jesse smirked and said soft, 'I have breakfast for you too.' I smiled shy and said, 'Thanks.' I rushed on past him so not to gaze into his luscious, green, eyes and fall apart. I sit down next to Crew and help him get something to eat, then feed myself, Jesse sat down at the end of the table and busted out laughing when Kyle farted so loud and said, 'Excuse me, guys.' I sighed and said stern, 'Please have better table manners, will ya?' Jesse smirked and said, 'I thought it was funny.' I ignored him and face Crew who held up his cup and asked, 'Dis my cup, mommy?' I nodded and said, 'its your juice.' Crew smiled big and started drinking it. Now we're done eating so we clean up and the van pulls up that is taking us to the airport. We're all riding and Lyric has her head leaned on Jesse's shoulder, saying, 'I wanna come live with you.' Jesse faced me and asked, 'Can she?' I sighed and said, 'Maybe during the summer time. She has school though.' Lyric sighed much heavier and said, 'Well ok. that is only 4 months away.' Jesse hugged her up and said, 'If you do come live with me, I guess we will have to have all kinds of swimming pool parties and we will have to do other cool things too.' Lyric was getting excited, making Drew and Kyle both speak up and ask to do the same. I ignored them all because I can see why they wanna go live with Jesse in the big, castle. I now get a new text and when I read it, it says, 'I am excited to see you.' I smirk and write back, 'I cant wait to see you either.' I put my phone down on my lap and as I glance over, Jesse is also on his phone and grinning about something. I just assume he's making a date with another pretty, woman and totally ignore him. We get to the airport and as we're parting our seperate ways, the kids are having a hard time letting go of Jesse. I just wait patiently and finally get the kids to walk on. I start to also walk on when I feel Jesse grabbing my arm. I quickly face him and I am taken back when he says softly, 'Hey, wait.' I sigh, look his face over with my eyes and ask, 'What?' Jesse smirks and says, 'I swear I didnt take advantage of you.' I scoff and say, 'Yea and I didnt take advantage of you either, I was just playing a nice game of chess.' Jesse smirked and said almost blushing, 'You know what I mean.' I shrugged and said, 'Yea, its ok. No big deal. Fortunate for you, I am on the pill.' Jesse then scratches the back of his head, pats his legs with his hands and says, 'Ok then. Just as long as you understand me.' I nod and say so scared, 'Yea, totally. Take care of yourself. Okay?' Jesse nods looking like he's blowing out air of frustration and said sounding unhappy, 'I will. Talk to you before bed when I call the kids.' I smile and say, 'Ok.' I go to walk off and as I glance back at Jesse again, he's swinging his bag over his shoulder while rolling his suitcase and walking on towards his gate, no longer looking at me or saying another word. I honestly felt like I upset him which I didn't mean to do but i am scared to trust him right now. He totally did take advantage of me, knowing I hadn't had sex in awhile and he's a sex freak, so he attacked me like his prey. I don't know how i'm going to explain this to Christi. I don't think we should take anymore family vacations either. It was a huge mistake, obviously. It just made everything so awkward between Jesse and I.

Arthur's pov.
    I can't tell for sure what is going on but when we all got home, my mom wasn't herself. She was a bit on edge and she was hesitent when Sam was coming over so quickly. She was rushing around the house and when I asked her if she was ok, she said, 'No, we just got in and already Sam is coming over. I havent even finished unpacking.' I sighed and said, 'Then tell him to wait.' My mom snapped back and said, 'I missed him and he missed me very much so hes coming to hang out. Please watch Crew for an hour.' I sighed heavy and then my phone buzzed. I faced it and see a text from my dad. I read it concerned and see, 'Heey did you all make it home ok?' I respond and as I am replying, my mom questions who I am talking to. I tell her it's my dad and she concerns me too when she says, 'Oh...Well is he ok?' I nod and say, 'He was just asking the same thing about you.' My mom is trying to play it cool but I see she's trying not to smile as she says, 'Well thats sweet. Tell him we are fine and we will talk to him at bedtime.' I nod and as I walk away, I have a feeling my parents are still in love. How could they not be? As i'm picking up Crew to take him down the steps into our basement, Sam shows up. He hugs my mom tight around her waste and sways with her. I take a deep breath, unimpressed by him and walk on with Crew so I don't have to watch him make moves on my mom or even makeout with her.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Chapter 6.

Carol's pov.
    It is so weird going to my dad's and it just being him. I love coming over though because he always cooks good food and Brent and I like to go swimming a lot. We're both almost finished with school and then we will plan to spend the rest of our lives. I thought for awhile that I was missing my period which got my hopes up that I was pregnant but this morning I got my period so i'm a little bumbed out. Brent is trying his best to make it a happy day for me and seeing my dad makes it a lot better. I really miss my mom but I haven't had any time to fly out and see her. I want to so bad though. We're hanging out with my dad and some of his friends show up, plus there is this blonde, girl. I've never seen her before but she's super pretty and young. I bet she's 21. She's hanging all over my dad and he isn't stopping her. I get curious and ask her out loud, 'So what are you majouring in college?' My dad gives me a 'Carol please' look and then the girl really surprises me she says, 'Actually, I am a actress.' I roll my eyes and then I spit out my drink when Todd says, 'Yea, a porn star doesnt count as an actress sweetheart.' I decide I can't take it, grab my dad by his shirt and say sternly, 'We need to talk!' My dad ask to be excused and as we go off into the hallway, my dad pulls away from me and says, 'Well that was rude. What is wrong with you?' I clear my throat and say, 'Shes a pornstar dad and youre just letting her hang all over you. What, you gonna sleep with her later? Are you that sick and desperate for sex, dad?' My dad sighs heavy and says, 'Carol, I didnt invite her over here, Josh did and you know how Josh is. If anyone is sleeping with her, its him. Besides, I could never hurt your mother like that.' I scoff and shout, 'YOURE JOKING, RIGHT?' My dad covers my mouth and says, 'Ok ok. So I have hurt your mother in the past but I still love her very much and I am changing. For real this time.' I just giggle and say, 'Oh dad, youre something else. JUst please be sober and use protection when you get into her pants.' I walk off and as I do, my dad sighs really heavy and now is texting on his phone. I am so curious who he is writing to.

Angel's pov.
    It's been a few weeks now since Jesse and I slept together. I lay awake every single night just think about him. He was amazing and I don't see how I lost him after 18 years. I care about Sam too but we're getting no where. Sam is obviously scared of commitment since he divorced his wife and he's so innocent. His idea of getting romantic with me, is kissing me a lot while sitting on my couch or waiting till the kids go to sleep to curl up and watch a movie. It's sweet but I am a woman with needs and Jesse understands that. That is why he took advantage of me the way he did. I know he also needs sex and I just hate that I am away from him cuz if I was with him right now, I would so make love to him. I think i'm actually obsessed with the idea because i'm rubbing my legs together under my sheets and moaning just remembering the way he rocked my body and the sounds of the bed rocking. Suddenly I can't stand it and send him a text that says, 'Thinking of of what happened between us.' Not even minutes later, Jesse responds with, 'As much as I wanna have that conversation with you, our daughter is over here so I cant.' I am frustrated and right back, 'Kick her out, get on your ipad and skype me.' Jesse instantly repsonded with, 'Lol. No.' I am so aggravated, just thinking he's messing with me and now right back, 'Fine. No video chat sex for you.' I lay there longer just waiting and waiting till finally Jesse respondes with, 'Oh wow. Guess youre getting your period.' What a jerk! I tossed my phone over to the other pillow just forgetting everything and sleeping. What a surprise I got when I woke up the next morning to a text that said, 'Youre dating Sam, right? So sex chat with him. I am no longer your bedtime buddy. I cheated on you and no good for you.' I sigh so aggravated and decide to not right back. I get cleaned up and then head into the kitchen to make breakfast. Carol now calls me and says, 'Heeey mom. So you doing ok?' I sigh and say, 'I guess, why? How are you and Brent doing? Whats new?' Carol takes a bigger breath and says, 'Were great. Oh and I got my period yesterday. but I called to talk about you and dad.' I now feel like crap and say, 'Please, lets not.' Carol giggles over the phone and says, 'NO, lets talk. mom, something is going on between you and dad because he said to me last night he still loves you and wants to change for you.' I stop what i'm doing to stand over the sink just in total shock and ask nervously, 'H-he, really said that? To you?' Carol giggles some more and says, 'Not only that but this 21 year old pornstar was hanging all over him last night and he made her leave.' I keep standing there trying not to smile and get the courage to ask, 'Is that all he said? Or did he mention anything else?' Carol sighs and says, 'That is pretty much it although he was texting someone a lot last night and he was on edge so somebody was making him crazy. You wouldnt know anything about that, would you mom?' I smirk and say softly, 'Ok, listen. I will tell you whats going on but you have to swear its between you and I. I couldnt even tell Christi becausr she would kill me.' Carol got all excited and said, 'Oh my gosh. Something happened on the ski trip, didnt it? Tell me!' I pause to decide if I am really gonna tell her and realize she's been my most trustworthy friend so I say, 'Carol, your dad and I slept together and not just shared the same bed, we made love but it was just one time and it was only because we were desperate and we are freaks.' Carol now is super excited over the phone and shouts, 'MOM THAT IS SO AWESOME! ARE YOU GETTING BACK TOGETHER?' I sigh heavier trying to calm her down and says, 'Sweetie, sweetie, no. It was just sex and thats all. It meant nothing but pleasure and your dad is insanely good looking so i was just getting laid by a hot guy.' Carol now starts laughing and says, 'Thats so hilarious, mom. Seriously, you two can pretend all day that youre so over each other but youre not. Just take dad back already. He clearly wants you and you clearly wanna have sex still so what else could you ask for?' I get kindve depressed and say, 'Carol, you just dont understand. Your dad does not respect me, nor as he ever. Hes done whatever he wanted even if it hurted me. He never treated me like a real, lady, he just wanted me for sex and I am use to that so being divorced without that is hard getting use to. I just cant explain it to you because you arent married or sleeping with a man that demands the pornogrophy treament.' Carol makes a weird noise over the phone and says, 'Well that is gross. I hate it though because youre my parents and I love you both and I always though you were insanely in love. I never dreamed you were just a bunch of sex dolls to each other.' I cleared my throat and said, 'You can never talk about this to your father. He will be so ashamed to face you ever again.' Carol sighed and said, 'Yea your secret is safe with me. Listen mom, I have to get to school but I am here for you and dad. I love you both so much.' I smile big this time and says, 'I love you too sweetie. Have a good day.' I hang up with her and lean back against the counter, now reading Jesse's last text over again. Could he really wanna be back with me? Does he truly love me and wish to make things better between us? I actually hope he does because I miss him. I really do.
    Quida411
    Quida411

Number of posts : 116
    Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB) Empty I Loved The Whole Story And The Bonus Interview!

Post  Quida411 Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Hey! I loved the whole story!!!! So sad that Jesse cheated Angel with Katie! Its aweful that they are divorced too!!! Mad Sad Sad I loved the bonus interview too! Excellent Job! A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB) 690817 A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB) 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Chapter 7.

Jesse's pov.
    Angel didn't respond to me so I assume I upset her with what I said but I had to. She knows how sorry I am for cheating yet she treats me like a horrible person until she's in the mood for sex and then wants to run back to me for her fix. Seems like karma has come around and bit her. My kitchen is pretty much closed right now. I tried to get back together with her during the ski trip and she made it clear she has moved on. I'm so over it and letting go. Tim is trying on a tux for his wedding today so i'm with him and his buddies at the store drinking the finest wine, enjoying a guy's day but also flirting with the cute, stylist, who is helping Tim get fitted. The guys keep teasing Tim about his honey moon and then the heat is on me when one of his buddie's faces me and ask, 'Jesse, what was your honeymoon like? Tons of sex?' I smirk feeling my face turn red and wishing I could run away. I take a deep breath and say, 'NO, actually. Yes, we had sex but we mostly sat up all night talking to each other about our future.' They all paused and I shrugged saying, 'What? I mean sex is good but I truly loved Angel and wanted to enjoy conversation with her.' Tim now defends me and says, 'Yea, exactly. I talk to Olivia every night.' I smirk glad Tim agreed with me but in the same breath, I was back to thinking about Angel and the many nights we talked together and how she was. I could go to her for anything and she had a solution for me. She was my Angel for real and my best friend. I leave to go outside and when i'm out there, my phone rings. I glance down and see it's Lyric. I grin super big, answer it and say, 'Hey baby.' Lyric sounds giddy over the phone and says, 'Hi daddy. I miss you.' I sigh now feeling so bad and say, 'I miss you more. How is everyone?' Lyric sighs even harder and says, 'Were ok. School sucks tho.' I question why and she says, 'Its boring here daddy. The school is really small and the teachers are really strict.' I smirk and say, 'Well sweetie I know school should be fun too but its also important to learn so I hope youre keeping your grades up.' Lryic sighs even heavier and says, 'I have only one c cuz math is hard.' I smirk and say, 'I know baby...is your mom ok too?' Lyric makes some noise over the phone and says, 'Yea, um, I just wish she wasnt dating Sam. Hes really annoying.' I giggle and say, 'Ah, well, try to support your mom and her wishes. ok?' I melt when i hear Angels voice in the background, saying, 'Lyric, help Crew find his car and get off the phone. Dinner is almost ready.' Lyric sighs so heavy and says, 'I gotta go daddy. I love you.' I aww and say, 'I love you more. bye sweetie.' She hangs up and I stand there a minute feeling so bad and feeling a relapse. I miss my kids so much and I am starting to miss Angel just as bad. I can't change the past though so I have to man up. I walk back into the store and my heart drops in my chest. I miss being married and having somebody other than a one, night, stand. The cute, stylist, grinned at me when I sat down, letting me know shes checking me out cuz she tucks some hair behind her ears and i'm trapped between missing the married life and still loving the playboy life. I could have this girl if I wanted and take her home and have as much sex as I desire but it wont matter to me cuz it wont be with somebody i'm in love with....Angel.

Arthur's pov.
    My girlfriend is ready to pop and i'm clear across the country away from her. I would give anything to be back in Cali with her so I could hold her and tell her everything is alright. We video chat every day but it's not even close to the feeling of actually being together. It's just killing me and my parents don't care. My dad hates the idea that i'm gonna be the dad to this baby but I don't trust Jack and he hasn't even talked to Sydney since he realized she was pregnant with his kid. I'm the bigger man but my parents still treat me like a boy. My mom lets me drive but she wont let me fly by myself to see Sydney. I'm almost 17 and i'm mature for my age. I just don't get it. Drew is fighting with me right now cuz we're all crammed into this room together and there is no where to go and be alone to have privacy. When we lived in the castle, our bedroom was huge and we had our own beds. Now we're all stuck in this tiny room and we're sleeping on matresses on the floor. It's very uncomfortable but it's all we got right now till my mom buys a bigger house with Sam but so far she's playing it safe and pretending they are still good friends even though she makes out with him on the couch. I feel like she's only doing it because she's lonely and desperate. I don't really think she's crazy about Sam but I could be wrong.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:31 am

Chapter 8.

Lea's pov.
    It's so hetic, what with Tim's wedding, i'm having a baby soon, plus Sydney is do any day and Carol is graduating. There is so much to get done and not enough time, it seems like. Just so many amazing events and I guess that's good becuase it takes away from the devorce my brother and Angel had. I still can't believe they aren't married but it happed so fast and I feel like they didn't even try to work it out. I think Angel was just very mad and my brother just gave up. I would think they could have overcame it and been even stronger in their marriage but already my brother is back into the 'Playboy scene' and I hate it cuz now I can't just drop by to his place anytime I want cuz naked women are there, instead of children. Maybe he's been like this all along and Angel just never noticed. For all we know, he's been sleeping with other women this whole time and just finally confessed it. I don't get into his every piece of business because he's my brother and I respect his life but at the same time, I still don't know how that all went down so ugly. John get's home just in time to take me to the doctors for another ultrasound and i'm super nervous. The last one I had, my brother was with me to comfort me cuz he knows this is all new for me and I was so scared. I could always count on my brother, even when our parents split, he helped me to cope and I just hate seeing his life all screwed up right now. I call him on the way to the doctors to tell him i'm headed for another ultrasound and I tell him how much I love him and want him to know i'm always there for him, just like he's always there for me. My brother then tells me he loves me too so much and we hang up. John reaches over to take my hand and says to me, 'You are amazing.' I shy off but then grin super big and say, 'Aw, so are you.' I lean over to kiss his cheek while he drives and then lean my head on his shoulder. I'm happy John is here durring this crazy time in my life.

Carol's pov.
    Still no chance of me having Brent's baby right now but Brent and I decided that we will focus on school and our careers, then if I get pregnant, we will be so happy. We just feel like we want to really express our love won to another and making a baby, will do just that. We're so in love and I never thought this feeling was possible or existed but now I know why my parents had so much sex and made so many babies. Jeeze, if only they made a baby now, then maybe they would be so in love with each other and get back together. While i'm in the studio, Kevin walks up behind me, rubs my shoulders and says, 'You are an amazing, kid, Carol. To move out on your own, move in with your boyfriend and come back to this studio, even tho your dad said not to. It took guts and independents. I know your dad looks at it all like a bad thing right now but one day he will see how brave and smart you are.' I smirk and say, 'Ah, go on! Tell me more!' Kevin laughs and says, 'Actually, we need to finish this track before 6pm cuz I have an important event to go to tonight.' I sigh heavy and say, 'OK. ok.... Lets see, I wanna take off the hook and replace it with an instrumental.' Kevin glares at me and says, 'Whats wrong with my hook?' I stick my tongue out and say, 'I dont like it. Its too contrasting to the verse.' Kevin now runs his hands through his hair like he's frustrated and then faces me, saying, 'What we need, is a build up from the verse to the chorus that way there isnt such a long pause and when we build up to the chorus, we should go hard.' I agreed and said, 'Oh my God! Yea!' Kevin started jotting it all down and I recieved a text from my mom, of all people that said, 'What are you wearing to Tims wedding?' I smirk and reply with, 'I am not sure yet. Olvia wants me to be a bridesmaid.' Then almost instantly my mom replied with, 'Oh ok. Well as soon as you find out, text me the colors of her wedding.' I smirk wondering why she's so concerned about what to wear to Tim's wedding, unless she's trying to impress somebody, possibly my dad. I'm excited hoping they still secretly adore each other but it's so hard to tell cuz they say one thing and their actions do another. Kevin get's my attention and says, 'You better get behind the mic before I do baby cuz im about to steal your song.' I slap his arm and say, 'You better not!' I jump up leaving my phone on the desk and quickly go into the recording booth. This is going to be one of my best albums yet, i'm going to graduate, dunno if I will get married but hopefully I will have Brent's baby and so far my life is great, dispite my mom living all the way in Cleveland right now. That part sucks.
    Quida411
    Quida411

Number of posts : 116
    Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB) Empty I LOVED ALL THE POV'S!!!

Post  Quida411 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:52 pm

I LOVED ALL THE POV'S!!!!! AWWWWWW THATS SWEET THAT TIM IS GETTING MARRIED!!! EXCELLENT JOB!!!
    I MISSED YOU GIRL!!! I'M GLAD YOU BACK!!! I POSTED A HAPPY B-DAY TOPIC FOR JESSE!!! A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB) 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:45 am

Quida411 wrote:I LOVED ALL THE POV'S!!!!! AWWWWWW THATS SWEET THAT TIM IS GETTING MARRIED!!! EXCELLENT JOB!!!
    I MISSED YOU GIRL!!! I'M GLAD YOU BACK!!! I POSTED A HAPPY B-DAY TOPIC FOR JESSE!!! A late Christmas present for CYB lovers (who have finished reading all of CYB) 690817

I know it’s been a long time but I missed this story and decided to finish it. Enjoy!

Chapter 9. Arthur’s POV.
    Aunt Lea Welcomed a beautiful, baby, girl. Felicity into our family today and everyone was so excited. She FaceTimed my mom from the hospital and I saw my mom light up when my dad suddenly appeared in the camera with a tear in his eye saying, “I finally get to be uncle Jesse! Have merrccyy!” We all laughed because my parents use to always compare themselves to the characters Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky from Full House. I noticed that got my mom sorta chocked up and I wished she didn’t try to be so tough all the time. I’ve been closer to my mom during this whole divorce and realized how much she’s been scared to be let down by my dad again. I believe that’s why she won’t take him back right now. It is not because she doesn’t love him or wanna be with him, I think he just lost her trust and hasn’t tried to gain it back yet. I can’t tell for sure if he cares enough to win her trust back but this FaceTime call sure feels warm and happy. My dad overall, has been pretty great to me and my siblings despite the mistakes he’s made. I know he’s human but it’s funny how he’s threatened us kids to never have sex but he’s been having it like crazy. Looking at Lea’s little, baby girl, has me thinking about Sydney and what our son will look like. I know it’s Jack’s boy not mine but so far Jack has yet to be in contact with Sydney that I’m aware of....

Carol’s POV.
    Aunt Lea asked me to be the god mother to her baby girl Felicity and I’m so excited she’s finally here. Brent and I get to the hospital and decide to buy the cutest stuffed bear from the hospital gift shop along with a balloon and card. I write in the card how I’ll always look out for Felicity and then we head up to see the baby. I’m happily surprised to find my dad is here too and Lea has my mom and siblings on FaceTime. I wave to the camera so excited and try not to get emotional because I really miss my mom! I really hope she will fly in for my graduation. I know she’s avoiding my dad mostly and trying to act like she’s moving on but I strongly believe they will get back together. The fact my mom has been seeing this “Sam” guy but still calls him a good guy friend and acts funny when I ask her if he’s a good kisser or if they’ll get married, I truly believe she doesn’t love Sam. She’s just using him to hide her hurt from my dad. I’ve tried to talk to my dad and explain my mom is scared but he’s a guy and he just doesn’t get it.

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:46 am

Chapter 10. Lea’s POV.
    I had my baby girl Felicity just in time for Tim’s wedding and now she gets to be a flower girl. Olivia thought it would be cute if Grace pushed Felicity in her stroller down the aisle. I loved that idea and have been decorating the stroller with carol. I love when I get to spend time with Carol because she has the best girl talk. I’m surprised though when Carol says, “So how did you know you were pregnant? Did you get sick right away?” I look at her with one eyebrow raised and ask, “Why, you trying to get pregnant? You know my brother will kill Brent if you do...” Carol smirks nervously and says, “I know but everything my mom ever told me came true. Now that I’m in love with Brent, I want a baby with him so bad! I use to think my mom was so crazy for wanting all of us kids but it’s like now I can’t help myself. I just love Brent so much and I’ve been trying so hard to have his baby! Help me!” I laughed out loud but I awed at her too because she’s so grown up for 18 and I can tell she’s got it bad for Brent. I hugged her and said, “The real trick is to just relax and enjoy your man. Keep spending romantic time with him and I know it’s hard but he patient. His sperm will do it’s magic eventually... trust me!” Carol grinned and laughed out too then said, “Its so weird how just a year ago I couldn’t even talk about sperm but now I’m such a different person.” I nodded and said, “You grew up really fast but after all, you’re the oldest of 12 kids Carol! Not only that, you found your soulmate when you were just a kid. You’re so lucky, Carol! So many people can’t find love and you’re so in love with Brent.” Carol welded up with tears and said, “I have a feeling he’s going to propose soon but I can’t be too sure...” The baby started getting fussy so as I pulled her out of her crib, I faced back to Carol and said, “Really? Oh my gosh!! That’s so awesome!” I bent down with the baby to hug Carol with one arm so tight and then added, “You are going to make me your made of honor, correct? Oh I so wanna plan your bridal shower!” Carol lit up with a huge grin and said, “Well duh, Aunt Lea! You’re one of my best friends! Although I hope Lyric wouldn’t be offended.” I shook my head and said, “I don’t wanna offend her either so maybe you should ask her first and see what she says.” John now came home from work, popped his head into the baby’s room where we were working and said, “hey ladies. How’s the stroller coming along?” We showed him our work so far and John wanted to hold our baby girl. When we were done decorating, we FaceTimed Olivia to see what she thought and she was so excited. It’s amazing how both my brothers chose girls to marry that I just get along with so well and love them both so much. Olivia just fits perfectly into our family. She’s so kind, sweet and fun to have around. Angel is also so very kind and treats me really well. From day one, she’s welcomed me into her life and always supported my family. I wonder if she really is moving on from my brother though or will she give him another chance?

Tim’s POV.
    The wedding is fast approaching and there has been so much to do. Finally comes my bachelor party and I’m very excited. I feel like after all the stuff I’ve had to do with Olivia for the wedding, I deserve to celebrate with my guys! My brother picks me up in a limo and we pick up John, some of my friend and my brother’s friends. There’s about 15 of us all crammed into the limo and my brother got us shots to take. I had no idea where my brother would take us tonight but he said it was a surprise. I assumed it would be the typical, bar hopping and strip club kind of night but I’m pleasantly surprised when we show up to play laser tag. I would have invited Arthur and Drew to tag along but my brother is too strict and doesn’t want them around alcohol. We pick teams and then we begin to play laser tag. My brother is the biggest kid I know and for a 40 year old, he still can whip my butt. After laser tag we went to get burgers and I questioned my brother if this was all we were going to do but he wouldn’t tell me anything to keep it an ongoing surprise. We filled up our stomachs and then got back in the limo. My brother pulled out more shots and finally I felt like the party was getting started. Then the limo stopped front of this really tall, bridge and I just sat there wondering what was going on. My crazy bother shouted, “In honor of my brother Tim, bravely diving into marriage soon, I think we should all bravely bungee jump off that bridge with him!” I couldn’t believe my ears and with wide eyes, shouted, “Yeeeaaah buddy!! That’s what I’m talking about!!” Everyone cheered raising their shot glasses and drank again before we all got out. It was night time so that made the whole experience that much more scary. I faced my brother who was looking down over the bridge and I said, “Dude I know you’re not married to Angel anymore but you’re still the father of her kids and she can’t know about this! She’ll flip out if she knows you’re still doing crazy stuff like this...” My brother just stared out over the bridge then faced me and said, “Whose going to tell her?” I looked around at all our friends and they all talked amongst themselves saying they won’t tell her. I shrugged and said, “We won’t tell anyone we’re doing this! This will just be our guys night out!” My brother patted my back with a huge grin and said, “Trust me, marriage is way scarier than jumping off this bridge! Go do it, bro! Make me proud.” I went to get my harness on and got strapped up with a helmet. My hands were so sweaty and my heart was racing but I was also excited to do this. My brother has been such an influence in my life and he took care of me when my dad wasn’t around. I wish my dad could be here tonight because he would so be the first to jump off this bridge. I stepped up on to the top ledge and faced back at all the guys. They were cheering me on and I felt really lucky to have all of them with me tonight. Good thing I had a few shots in me because I’m not sure I would do this completely sober. Finally everyone counted down and I leaped off and felt myself just flying free in mid air but it was dark so I couldn’t see any of my surroundings. It was the craziest feeling I ever felt and I almost think my brother planned this to prepare me to blindly marry Olivia no matter how crazy or scary marrying her is. I wonder if my brother will be okay at the wedding with angel and the kids there. After all, Olivia has grown close to both Lea and Angel. Of course Angel would be invited to the wedding. She’s still a sister to me and I don’t know if anyone could ever replace her!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:48 am

Chapter 11. Jesse’s pov.
    My sister Lea had her baby and now my brother is getting married. To think, Tim met Olivia at Lea’s wedding so it’s kind of perfect that Lea had a baby in time for his wedding. I’m at the golf club where the wedding will be at outside and the reception inside and I’m in one of the rooms with all the groomsmen helping everyone with their suits and bow ties. Arthur and Drew showed up and came in the room for support. I embraced each of them in a hug and can’t believe how tall they are now. Drew is almost head length with me and Arthur finally passed me up about an inch. I asked them how their flight was and how the other kids are. I’m surprised when Arthur says, “We got in late last night and mom got us a really nice hotel. She says we’re staying the whole weekend.” I fist bump Arthur and say, “Sweet! More time to spend with your old man.” Arthur and Drew nodded excited and then Tim talks to them awhile. I didn’t know how Angel felt or if tonight would be fun for us or awkward but I knew we were going to have to see each other all night. I just didn’t know what to expect. During the ceremony, I was taken back by my bother’s vows he wrote to Olivia. They were actually very beautiful and inspiring. I glanced out at the crowd and scanned for angel. Sure enough, she was on the groom’s side about 4 rows back with all the kids and was looking at my brother with the sweetest eyes. That let me know she also was taken by his vows. She looked stunning in a blush pink sparkly dress that had a sheer top. Her hair was extra wavy and her makeup was done up very natural but her lips popped with a darker maroon. I found myself so caught up I almost missed my bother and Olivia’s kiss. I glanced back to them and as they kissed, everyone cheered so wild and it brought me back to my wedding which makes me sad. I tried to snap out of it and cheer for my brother because I am so happy for him. Now it’s time for the bridal party to exit behind Tim and Olivia, so I stuck my arm out for Olivia’s maid of honor, Brittney to take hold of. Then we walked on and I tried to act cool but the in the corner of my eye, was watching Angel. We are all off to the side of the building waiting to do pictures and Tim is just hugging up Olivia and kissing her like crazy. I can’t believe my little brother is all grown up and married. Lea and Carol were talking up a storm so I got curious and asked, “So what’s up?” Lea smiled and said, “Wasn’t Tim’s vows just the sweetest?” Carol agreed as well and said, “I hope Brent says sweet things like that when we get married.” I sigh knowing Carol is probably next in the family to get married and say, “I’m sure Brent will have many good things to say on your wedding day. He’s crazy about you!” Carol blushed with red cheeks then hugged up my neck. I quickly hugged her back and whispered in to her ear, “Love you, baby girl!” Lea was awing away at us and said, “I can’t wait for that to be me and my daughter one day.” I smirked and said while trying not to cry, “Lea, they grow up so fast. Don’t rush her to grow up...” Now that most everyone is inside for the reception, now it’s time to do pictures. All of my kids and Angel stayed outside because Tim and Olivia wanted them in photos too. I finally has to face Angel because she has Crew in her arms. I got up to him and he instantly reaches out for me. I hold him tight while blowing on his cheek, face Angel and say, “The wedding was very nice, wasn’t it?” Angel nodded in agreement and said, “Your brother’s vows was so sweet. I’m so happy for him and Olivia. I just know they will stay married all their lives!” I dropped my head some because I’m disappointed in myself that I haven’t stayed married to Angel. She looks so beautiful today too! Tim and Olivia start shouting out names to get into photos and they call all the groomsmen. I hand Crew back to Angel and go to get in place next to Tim. I smile and can just feel Angel watching me. This is getting hard and it’s harder when Tim now ask for a big family photo with our parents, Angel and the kids too. Angel and I help direct all the kids on wear to stand and I smirk when Carol ask if Brent can join. I nod and say to Brent, “Get in here, son!” Brent lit up at me for calling him that and jumped in real fast standing next to Carol. After the photographer cleared us from smiling at the camera, I faced around at everyone and became emotional again. I love all my family so much and really miss them! Now it’s time to start the reception and Olivia wanted the bridal party to surprise Tim with a dance routine after we are all announced inside. It was so much fun too dancing to the music and making all the guest cheer in laughter. After our routine, it was time to eat and I sat with the bridal party at this long table. I was next to Tim and Britney sat next to me on the other side. Our table faced out at all the guest and I smirked when I realized my wife and kids take up two whole tables because were such a big family. I notice Angel helping Crew cut up his chicken and crew was so cute acting like he’s dancing in his seat to the music playing, wiggling in his chair and it suddenly makes Angel laugh too. I love her laugh and smile. Then I’m snapped out of things when Britney starts talking to me and says, “So how many kids do you have?” I talk away to Britney while we eat but then it’s time for me to give the toast. I stand up and say, “Tim is one of those guys who you can always count on. He’s been more than my brother, he’s been my friend. No matter what life has thrown our way, Tim has been by my side and been there for my sister too! Now we have Olivia and I’ve not known her for more than a couple years but she’s quickly become a wonderful sister to me and to Lea. I speak for all my family when I say, Olivia, we are so happy to welcome you to our family and wish nothing but the best for you and for Tim. I know you’ll make each other very happy and also I hope you have many babies together. I will be their favorite uncle!” Olivia and Tim laughed but Olivia looked like she was going to cry. Finally I raised up my glass and said, “let’s all toast to the happy couple! May you both have a long and happy marriage!” Everyone raised their glasses to toast and then cheered. Britney now stood up and said, “I’m Olivia’s made of honor and best friend but also Olivia has always been like a sister to me. She’s been with me through every bad hair day, every college exam, we were dorm mates and so she saw all my best and worst sides. Most importantly, she met Tim and now I have a brother too who is just as kind and cool be around. When they first met, I could tell Olivia was head over heels for Tim by the way she called and texted me all day everyday just to tell me what he wore that day and everything he would ever say or text to her.” Everyone laughed out and then Britney said, “I hope to one day find my Tim!” Everyone awed out loud and I saw out in the crowed by mom crying and awing. Olivia jumped up to rush over to hug Britney from behind and then Britney shouted in her mic, “let’s toast again to the happy couple!” We all raised our glasses again to toast but then it was announced for Tim and Olivia to dance. I asked Britney would she save me a dance later that I wanted to go see my kids. She said that was ok and I knew I had to go face Angel again....

Last edited by jessecraze on Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:49 am

Chapter 12. Angel’s POV.
    I was attending to all the little kids as they finish up their food all so hyper and try to get them to watch Tim and Olivia dance. I’m somewhat surprised when Jesse now shows up at our table, saying, “Hey guys!” All the kids are wanting to hug him and I’m trying not to show my feelings with him. He looks so handsome in his suit and bow tie. Plus his toast was very sweet. I know Jesse is a lover deep down and he’s just some how lost his way. I’m not quite sure what to think of his behavior since we’ve divorced. Jesse hugs each kid and then when faces up at me, my heart skips. Jesse actually smiles at me and says, “So Arthur says you are staying all weekend?” I nod nervous and say, “We’re going back to Ohio on Monday.” Jesse continued to smile and said, “awesome! Maybe I can spend time with the kids then?” I nodded and said, “That would make them very happy!” Jesse still didn’t stop smiling making me uncomfortable and then he made me red when he said, “You look very pretty tonight!” I just played with my napkin in my hands nervously and said back shyly, “You look very handsome yourself!” Jesse turned red now and then quickly turned around to face the table where the older kids were sitting with Brent. I quickly stood up, faced Jesse and said, “Hey, I’m gonna go see Carol a minute. Watch the little guys?” Jesse nodded and I rushed off to Carol. She was talking away at the bridal table with one of Tim’s friends but I got her attention. She lit up and said, “What’s up, mom?” I motioned her to come with me and said, “Can we go talk a minute?” Carol nodded now standing up quick and asked to be excused from Tim’s friend. We walked off towards the bathrooms and as we entered into the women’s room, Carol smiled at me and said, “So what’s up, mom?” I sighed heavy with a bashful grin and said, “Your dad is driving me so crazy, Carol. I don’t know what to do!” Carol grinned so big and said, “Wow that’s so cute, mom! Is it a good crazy though or bad crazy?” I shrugged and said, “It’s both. He just told me I looked pretty but I couldn’t tell if he’s flirting or just being nice.” Carol chuckled and said, “trust me, it’s flirting. Dad told me he still loved you and wanted to change for you. Why would he say that if didn’t mean it?” I leaned my head back with my arms crossed and said, “But Carol, this is the same guy who vowed to love me till death do us part and then slept with his ex girlfriend. How can I know he’s telling the truth now?” Carol shrugged feeling bad and said, “I don’t know, mom. It sucks dad did that and I felt like it was all my fault...” I frowned at her and asked, “Why would all this be your fault?” Carol had some tears fill up her eyes as she said, “Mom, when I moved out, it caused dad so much anger and stress. You guys were so happy like the happiest I’ve ever seen you then just all the sudden you’re divorced. Maybe if I had stayed home, dad wouldn’t have broke down like that.” I sighed heavy while putting my hands on Carol’s shoulders and said, “Sweetheart, no. Your dad was sad you moved out but him sleeping with Katie had nothing to do with you. Your father and I love you so very much and just want you to be happy. When you’re a mom some day, you will realize how fast kids grow up and move on from you.” Carol rubbed under her eye trying not to mess up her makeup and said, “I’m sorry mom for everything. I am very happy with Brent though!” I hugged her squeezing her neck so tight and said, “Soon this will be your wedding. Brent is so lucky to have you baby girl.” Carol hugged me back then said, “You should go ask dad to dance...” I scoffed and asked, “What?” Carol nodded fast and said, “He’s not gonna turn you down, mom. I saw the way he checked you out during pictures.” I just laughed a nervous laugh and said, “Well, ok...” Carol hugged me again then asked to go find Brent. We both cleared our faces and left out. I get back to the table finding Jesse talking away with all the kids. I touch Jesse’s shoulder and when I do, he faced up at me with a warm look. I recognize that look and my heart melts. Jesse stood up and just as I was about to ask him to dance, he grabbed my hand into his and asked, “Would like to dance with me?” I nodded tucking some hair behind my ear and followed him on to the dance floor. I hear some of the older kids behind me cheering and laugh. Jesse laughs too and says, “Lyric put me up to this.” I nod feeling unsure if he really wanted to dance with me or if he’s doing this for the kids. I agree and say, “Carol was just telling me I should ask you to dance too.” Jesse smiled sly looking me into the eyes deep and said, “Sneaky kids...” I smirked feeling crazy and then Jesse dipped me back causing me to laugh. He picked me back up and swung me around. Suddenly I felt so comfortable and laid my head on his shoulder. Jesse continued to sway with me to the music then said in my ear, “This feels really nice.” I agreed with him not raising my head from his shoulder and tried so hard to be strong but I couldn’t. Tears gently built up in my eyes and I gripped onto his waste tighter, causing him to embrace me more and lean his head over mine. He whispered soft now asking if was ok but I wasn’t. I finally lifted my head up to face his eyes and said softly back to him, “I can’t do this Jesse. I can’t pretend everything is fine when it’s not.” Jesse’s eyes quickly looked my eyes over and he got out the words, “I’m sorry.” I finally let go of his waste and started to back up from him. His arms limply fell from my shoulders and he looked disappointed seeing I was starting to walk away from him. I walked off across the dance floor and instead of facing the kids so not to disappoint them, I just made my way back into the bathroom so not to cry and cause a big scene in front of everyone. The song ended and I hear them announcing it’s time to cut the cake. I take a deep breath and sit down on the couch in the women’s room. Lea appeared now and said, “I saw what happened. What did my brother say to you?” I took a deep breath trying to clear up my tears and said, “He said nothing Lea. He’s just being him. He’s everything I ever wanted and I don’t know how to trust him again. He’s treating me so sweetly tonight and making sweet comments. The way he danced with me... I don’t know what to do, Lea.” Lea sat next to me and hugged me up around the neck. Then she sighed too and said, “I know I’m his sister so you probably assume I would take his side over your’s but I was just as surprised and hurt he cheated on you. Especially after years of him constantly calling me crying saying he was always so afraid to lose you and that he never felt truly good enough for you.” I raised up my eyebrows surprised and asked, “why did he never feel good enough for me? I worked so hard Lea our whole marriage to please him and make him happy.” Lea smiled and said, “I know. Angel, you’re so over the top nice and supportive. I think my brother just felt he couldn’t ever repay all you did for him. You pretty much did everything for him and he knows it!” I just shook my head and said, “I never asked him to do anything back for me other than just continue to show up and be my husband and friend.” Lea rubbed my arm and said, “My brother is crazy about you still I can really tell and I don’t have the answer on how to trust him again. I wish I did but maybe just let the past go and just go for it with him. I don’t know!” I sighed and said, “I really wish it was all that easy!” Finally Britney showed up and said, “Lea, they’re asking for you. All the bridal party is going to dance.” Lea asked if I would be okay and I told her yes. We stood up and walked out of the bathroom. Jesse has followed Britney onto the dance floor with all the other bridal party and they all slow danced together. I sit down at the table and hear Brent saying to Arthur, “That guy better keep his hands off Carol!” I smirk because guys are so jealous and then I notice cake had been served while I was in the bathroom and Crew has icing all over his mouth and chin. I smirk wiping his face and some reason I felt the need to glance at the dance floor. I did watching Jesse dance with Britney and realize he’s talking and laughing with her. I just sigh because I miss him so much but I just don’t know how to overcome this hurt I feel so deeply in my heart. All the feelings of that night he confessed to cheating on me, came rushing back...

Flash back. Angels POV.
    Jesse is telling me he cheated on me with Katie his ex and instantly i’m overwhelmed with emotion and fear. It was like hearing someone you love so much has suddenly died without any warnings or signs of being ill. It was the worst news I ever received as Jesse spilled out his dirty secret that he had sex with Katie over the weekend. He had his hand on my hand but I felt this surge of pain shoot up my arm into my heart and it shattered my heart into a million pieces. Instantly I felt lifeless and worthless. How could my husband just come home, confess this and then pretend like everything is okay? Nothing was okay and everything I knew and loved was quickly taken from me in that moment. Just when I totally let Jesse in for real this time in our marriage and gave him my whole heart too.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:49 am

Chapter 13. Jesse’s POV.
    Tonight was both great and terrible. My brother got married which is great but Angel has been struggling all night. I tried to make her comfortable on the dance floor but it feels like me being closer to her, makes her that much more uncomfortable. I don’t know what to do, either. I tried my best to enjoy this time with my kids, dancing with each of them on the dance floor. I even took turns slow dancing with each of my daughters. They’re all so beautiful and growing up fast! Carol is now eye level with me and as we danced, we talked away about her music and about Brent. I told her I’ll be disappointed if Brent doesn’t get my approval to marry her. Carol claims they’ve talked it out and Brent promises to ask my permission but after he just had Carol move in with him without asking, I find it hard to believe him. Carol now changes the subject and says, “Mom is so crazy about you dad...” I raise up one eyebrow and say, “How can you possibly tell that?” Carol smiled and said, “She told me earlier in the bathroom you were driving her crazy.” I smirked and asked, “Good crazy or bad crazy?” Carol sighed and said, “Both dad. She’s just terrified to trust you again. You really lost her trust!” I stopped dancing to just glair at Carol in deep thought then faced behind me at all the kids. They were just hanging out by themselves being good. I faced back to Carol and said, “I should probably go find your mother.” Carol lit up and said, “Ok dad. I’ll check on the kids for you.” I thanked her and rushed off. I went outside of the reception room into the hall by the front door looking around then find Angel sitting on a bench with her head down by herself outside near the door. I barely touched her back. Angel lifted up her head from being in her hands to look straight out and asked, “Is it going to be this hard every time we have to be around each other? Carol is graduating soon and possibly going to get married and I wanna be able to show up without feeling this way.” I slowly rubbed her back in a circular motion scooting her over to sit next to her and asked, “And how are you feeling?” Angel now faced me so sad with tears and said, “Jesse it hurts so bad. You’re everything I’ve ever wanted and more but...” I take a deep breath and ask curious, “But what?” Angel cried now and said, “But I don’t know how to trust you again. I mean you came home and told me you slept with Katie after all those years of telling me she didn’t mean anything to you anymore! You left for the convention and came back a total stranger to me. Just when I had finally opened up my heart completely to you!” I now began to fill up with tears and said, “Angel, I’m sorry! I messed up I know and I don’t know what to do about it either. I’ve begged for your forgiveness and I’ve not seen or talked to Katie since that night. I want so bad for you and I to move past it!” Angel nodded crying harder and said, “I wanna move past it too but it’s so hard. Every time I look at you, I just remember what you did. What if I do let you back in and then you hurt me again?” I shrugged feeling helpless and said, “I’m human Angel. I can’t promise I won’t mess up ever again but know what I did was wrong and I never intentionally set out to cheat on you... Babe, you gotta know I regret what happened and I do want to take it back but I can’t. It happened and there’s nothing we can do about it.” Angel looked me in the eyes so afraid and hurt. Then she sighed and said, “I do believe you when you say it wasn’t intentional but saying that doesn’t just erase the hurt. Jesse you broke my heart so badly. All I’ve wanted to do since the divorce is hide under a rock. You took everything I knew that was comfortable and just shattered it and changed it. We can never just go back now to the way it was before the divorce. I want to at least be civil with but you every time I look at you it just hurts so bad!” I wrapped my arms around her and let her head crash into my shoulder. I swayed with her petting her hair and said, “I don’t want it to hurt Angel. I’m so so sorry! Just please help me fix this!” Angel raised up from my shoulder with a red and wet face to look me in the eyes again saying, “I don’t know how to fix it. Maybe we just need more time...” I kissed her head and said, “Maybe so.” Angel then pulled away from me completely, clearing her throat while getting herself together. I stood up and took her hand asking, “You wanna go check on the kids?” Angel nodded and stood up to follow me back inside the reception. I have no idea where we go from here but I hope things get better for our kid’s sake.

Last edited by jessecraze on Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:50 am

Chapter 14. Drew’s POV.
    Tonight was fun dancing at Tim’s wedding and I met all his and Olivia’s friends. They were very accepting of me which made me feel good. On the other hand, it’s been an emotional night for my mom. I can tell. I saw the way her and my dad danced then she just walked away from him so fast before the song ended. That let me know she was hurt. I may be only 16 but I’ve got a lot of siblings and being around famous people all the time, you see a lot of drama. We’re back at the hotel and I notice my mom standing outside on the balcony leaned over a rail. I come outside where she’s at and ask if she’s ok. She sighs and says, “Just looking out at the stars and listening to the sounds of the city. You sure don’t hear all this back in Ohio.” I agree and say, “You know mom, Ohio isn’t so bad. I mean the pace of life there is more slow and down to earth.” My mom grinned and said, “I’m glad you’re happy there. That’s the only life I ever knew till I married your dad.” I walked up to hug her up and asked, “Was tonight hard for you seeing dad all night? You both looked happy on the dance floor but then you just walked away from him... Did he say something mean?” My mom shook her head and said, “No, your dad was being very sweet and romantic.” I looked up at her confused and asked, “Then why did you walk off from him? Isn’t him being sweet and romantic what you want?” My mom sighed again and said, “Gosh you kids and your curiosity. Yes I loved that your dad was being that way but it doesn’t erase or change what your dad did. Drew, it’s wrong to cheat in your marriage. Remember I told you that!” I nodded feeling really bad and hugged my mom tighter just looking up at the sky with her feeling sad. My mom began to rub my back and said, “I love you so much!l I smiled and said, “What are you and dad gonna do now?” My mom sighed again letting me out of her hug and said, “Drew, mommy doesn’t know what’s going to happen but you have to be strong for me and respect whatever it is your father and I decide to do from here on out. You’ll understand when you’re older that it’s between the parents not the kids and it’s not easy to figure it all out.” I felt bad but tried my hardest to understand her and kissed her cheek. My mom just smiled at me so sweetly and said, “How did I get so lucky to have such a sweet boy?” I shrugged and said bashfully, “I don’t know mom...” She kissed my cheek again this time harder and then said, “Let’s get plenty of sleep. Tomorrow your dad wants to spend time with you all. Sound fun?” I nodded quick and as she opened up the slide door, I stepped back inside the hotel room to go get ready for bed. I’m really hoping things look up from here! It’s been a hard year!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:50 am

Chapter 15. Jesse’s POV.
    The next day after Tim’s wedding, I showed up to the hotel where Angel and the kids are staying. It’s still going to be somewhat awkward to be around Angel but after last night, I feel like we had somewhat of a break through. At least we agreed we both need time to process the divorce and now that I see how scared she is to be hurt again by me, I realize I have to be careful with her and earn her trust back. I knock on the door and Angel lets me in. Most of the kids are still sleeping because I came early. I quietly walk in, hug Angel surprising her and ask if she has any coffee. She goes to pour me a cup and then I sit at the small table next to the mini kitchen. Arthur comes out of the bathroom dressed up and when he sees me, he quickly comes over to hug me. I hug him tightly and then he sits on the opposite side of the table. He ask for coffee too and Angel quietly poured him a cup too. I whisper now and ask, “So what do you guys wanna do today?” Arthur shrugged and Angel said, “What do you feel like doing?” I shrugged and said, “We could always go shopping in Orange Grove and grab lunch there.” Angel nodded saying that would be fine then Lyric popped out of one of the bedrooms and when we saw me, she ran to me and curled up on my lap like she was cold. I hugged her up and asked if anyone else was awake. She said Drew was in the shower and the twins were starting to wake up too. I kissed Lyric’s head and asked did she wanna go shopping with me today. Lyric nodded fast and asked for some coffee first. I smirked because all my crazy kids love coffee like their mom does. Angel made her a cup as well and soon the twins ran out. Angel finally stood up and said, “I guess I’ll wake up all the little guys now that we know what we’re doing today.” I told her that was fine and also stood up from Lyric saying, “baby, I’m gonna go help mommy, okay?” Lyric grinned big at me and said, “Okay daddy.” I knew my kids were so happy to have both Angel and I here and it just makes me wanna change things. I don’t know if Angel wants to change things though. I go into the bedroom where Angel is at seeing her waking up all the little kids so sweetly. The kids spot me in the room and Faith leaps up on the bed says, “Daddy!” I pick her up and kiss her cheek. She hugs up my neck and it makes me so emotional. I face her in the eyes now and ask, “Ready to get up and spend the day with daddy?” Faith nodded hugging me up again but suddenly Angel went into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom and shut the door locking it and the fan came on. I feared she got upset or suddenly got sick. Crew now sits up and reaches for me. I grab him into my other arm to hold him and take both kids out into the living room. I sit them down on the couch and go see what to get them for breakfast. I ended up ordering everyone breakfast and then I go back into the bedroom. Grace finally woke up and asked, “Daddy why are you here?” I pick her up and say, “I’m going to spend the day with you! Is that okay?” Grace nodded with a cute yawn and I also took her into the living room and sat her on the couch. I face back towards the bedroom again and see Angel coming out with slightly red eyes and she looked as if she just washed her face and brushed her teeth. I asked was she ok and she nodded but never faced me or said anything. Then she escaped into the other bedroom to start waking the rest of the kids up and Drew comes out showered and dressed. He sees me and quickly comes up for a hug. I pat his back and say, “Mom and I are gonna take you all to Orange grove to shop.” Drew smiled and said, “Yeah that sounds fun!” Lyric shouted there was coffee and breakfast was on its way. Soon there was a knock on the door and Angel yelled from the other bedroom, “Jesse! See who is at the door!” I told her it was room service and as I opened the door, two carts were rolled in with food and Ange quickly came back out of the bedroom asking, “Uh, who ordered room service?” I smiled and said, “I ordered breakfast for everyone and don’t worry, I already paid for it with my card over the phone.” Angel smiled soft and said, “oh. Thanks hon.” Wow she called me hon. That was a first in a long time. We finished getting the kids ready and fed them breakfast. Then we left to go shopping. While we’re riding in the van Angel rented for the weekend, everyone is talking loud and all sounding happy. I feel this rush inside me and now the pressure is on between Angel and I. Clearly our kids want us to be together still and it shows. I just don’t know what it will take for Angel to trust me again and can I even win her trust? Soon Angel’s phone rings and answers it on speaker. Carol gets on and says, “Hey mom how did things turn out with dad last night?” I smirk and then Angel gets red and says, “Baby, I’m with your dad now in the van and we’re all going shopping at orange grove. Would you and Brent like to join us?” Carol seems shocked over the phone and says, “ooh well, I would so love to mom but I’m heading into the studio right now and Brent is spending the day with his dad and Uncles. Not sure what they’re doing. You’ll call me later, won’t you?” Angel nodded and said, “yes I will. Our flight leaves early in the morning so if I don’t call you tonight, I’ll call you tomorrow.” Carol said she loved me and Angel, then she hung up. I faced Angel and said, “I’m curious what you would’ve said to Carol about last night.” Angel rested her arm on the window, putting her head on her hand while driving and said, “Jesse, not in front of the kids. We can talk later privately, is that ok?” I nodded trying my hardest to be patient with her and said. “Yeah, of course.” Angel turned into the parking lot of the mall and then we parked. Our day of shopping was so much fun and very successful. We all we’re able to find something we like even Crew got the coolest pair of shoes and then we sat down to lunch. Suddenly paparazzi started surrounding the restaurant with cameras and getting in all our faces. Crew cried and Drew of all people shouted, “Leave our family alone! We’re trying to have a nice lunch for once! Please!” Angel rubbed Drew’s back and said, “That’s my boy.” I smiled big and Arthur said, “Didn’t know you had that in ya, Drew. Nice one.” Drew nodded and surprised us again by saying, “Who knows when we will all be together again like this and I want to enjoy it while I can.” I instantly felt sad for him knowing my kids are torn from the divorce. Angel glared at Drew and said, “Remember now, you’re getting older and you’re going to be strong and respect whatever your dad and I decide from here on out.” Quickly Drew nodded with his head hung low and I wanted to defend Drew but actually Angel was right. This fight was between her and I and I didn’t wanna put the kids in the middle of it. Paparazzi had left finally and I realize now every time they spot us together in public, they’re going to make up stories. So I decided I’ll probably have to start seeing angel and the kids more subtly and privately. If not, who knows what they’ll say about us. After lunch, we road back to the hotel and the kids didn’t want me to leave. They begged me to come inside with them and I faced Angel a minute trying to read her face. Angel sighed, shook her head and said, “Dad, you wanna come up and spend more time with the kids?” I nodded trying not to show too much excitement but it was hard. I got out of the passenger side and opened the back door. I helped all the kids out of the van and then we went upstairs together. The whole evening we all watched a movie, talked and played a couple games. Then they all got tired and started passing out. I hugged each of them goodnight struggling to let them go. Finally they all were in their beds. I now stand by the front door wringing my hands together nervous and not sure if I should just leave or say something to Angel. Finally she quietly breaks the silence and says, “Jesse....” I faced her blueish-green eyes and half smiled. Angel actually came up to hug me so I held her. I could still feel her hurt in our hug so I held her tighter and kissed her head. She sniffled making me question if she’s going to be okay and she says, “Yeah, just... Do you wanna try to talk again? Like, do you wanna find a way to be civil like we we’re today?” I sighed nervous and said, “Yeah that would be fine but can you trust me?” Angel raised up her shoulders in a big shrug and said, “I didn’t say jump back into bed together, just talk.” I smirked and said, “Babe, don’t play games with my head. You can always text me, doesn’t mean you’ll always like what I say but you’re the mother of my children and you use to be my best friend. I miss talking to you!” Angel had a tear appear in her eye and said, “I miss talking to you too! I do wanna get past the divorce for the kids and I want our friendship back!” I hugged her tight and without even thinking, I reacted by reaching up and kissing her lips. The kiss was so warm and deep. Angel moaned, let go and just gazed deep into my eyes. They wanted me just like her eyes wanted me 18 years ago. I grinned really big and said, “Wow. I didn’t mean to do that but I’m glad I did.” Angel just kept looking at me uncertain and then told me good night softly and to text her later. I nodded and slowly left out of the room. After she shut the hotel door, I just took a deep breath and walked on to my car. Will this be a new start for us? What will happen when I start texting her?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:51 am

chapter 16. Angel’s pov.
    I believed Jesse would text me but didn’t think he would text me so soon. I laid down on the couch since all the kids were in the beds and it was crowded. I started to put the blanket over my shoulder when my phone buzzed. I picked it up surprised Jesse had messaged me saying, “hey you in bed yet?” I type back saying, “Just laid down on the couch. It’s too crowded in the bed with all the kids.” I waited as I see him typing and then his text comes through saying, “I wish you all didn’t have to go back to Ohio. You’re welcome to come stay in the castle with me. You could even have your own room you know.” I smile trying not to get my hopes up and type back, “That’s really sweet but not sure how Sam would feel about that.” Jesse quickly replied with, “That’s still going on?” I just sigh wanting to be with Jesse but still not totally comfortable yet and reply saying, “Yeah but it’s not going anywhere just trying to let him down easy because he’s been so good to me since the divorce” Now Jesse takes a little long to respond making me think he’s upset but I’m very surprised when he writes back, “Go easy on him, tiger. Sweet dreams and I hope you all have a good flight home. Text me when you made it?” I just puff out air because I want Jesse so badly right now and his offer to stay in the castle is tempting me but I know I need to resist him and do the right thing. I text back with, “good night and sweet dreams. Yep.” I felt like that wasn’t as sweet as his text but I’m nervous. He kissed me tonight and it was amazing. I don’t think he did it for any other reason than the fact he just wanted to. Seemed like his body language wanted me and I wanted him. Now he’s got me thinking crazy about him wishing we could have sex. I put my pillow over my head to let out some aggression and then I try to close my eyes so tight and force myself to sleep!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:51 am

Chapter 17. Jesse’s POV.
    I’m on my way to a movie set to support a co-star from a previous movie I did years back. While I’m driving there, my phone dings. I light up when I see it’s Angel with a text that says, “Just wanted you to know the kids and I all got home safe.” I now feel sad because I want them to be home with me. I respond back typing, “I wish you were all home with me though in the castle. Come back soon?” I put my phone down to drive but then pick it up again when it dings and read, “Carol will be graduating soon. We can talk about her party when you call at bedtime?” I smile hoping that means yes she will come back to the castle at least to visit. I get to a red light and write back, “Yeah maybe we can throw her a party at the castle” then the light turns green so I set my phone down and as I step on the gas, I crank up the radio hearing an older song “The middle by Zed” and I start to jam feeling very hopeful for my wife and I. I know we’re legally split but Angel still has my last name and soon I believe she will be my wife again for real. Now I pull into the parking lot where the set is at and pick my phone back up. Angel has replied saying, “You and that castle🤪” I smirk and reply with, “Remember how much fun we had up in the tower of it though?” I jumped out the car to go towards the film crew and to spot my friend. Then my phone dings again. I get blood red when I see what she responded with and I am blown away when I read, “You sure enjoyed rocking my body 😉” I am instantly turned on and just have to stand there a minute wondering what I even say back to that. Suddenly I hear my name being called and when I raise up out of my thoughts and phone, I see my friend Chaz waving. I walk up to him to shake his hand and say, “Hey man. How’s it going here?” Chaz talked away and I heard my phone ding again. I’m wondering who it is now since I didn’t rely to Angel yet but when I glance down, she has wrote me again saying, “What time are you calling tonight?” I’m unsure why she wants to know and quickly write back, “Idk why?” Then Angel writes, “Just wondering” I wonder what she’s up to and now Chaz has go to back in a makeup touch up and to get back into his scene. I go over the snack table and see what there is to snack on. I look down at my phone realizing I need to text Angel and say, “So what you are doing right now?” She actually takes awhile to respond making me put my phone on silent as the producer and director ordered everybody to and called for silence as they prepared to start shooting. I felt my phone buzzed and smiled but when I read, “oh just getting the kids unpacked and thinking about you” I write back saying, “I’m on the set of Chaz’s new movie and thinking of you as well” Some reason it feels like it did when we first met and talked back and forth her in Ohio and me in California. I thought I would have to wait till Carol’s graduation for Angel to come back to the castle but something else happened....
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:52 am

Chapter 18. Arthur’s POV.
    It took much begging and convincing but I got my mom to fly us back to Cali in time for Sydney to have the baby. I wanted to be there for my girl and I barely see her anymore outside of FaceTime so I’m very anxious to be with her. My mom totally surprised me when she said we were going to “visit the castle” for awhile which to me made it sound more like she was getting back with my dad but she’s pretending she’s still close to this Sam guy. He’s at the house now and he’s upset arguing with her asking how she can go stay at her ex’s place and my mom insist she will have her own room. Sam now slams the front door making me nervous. I wait to see what my mom will do till she spots me peaking out the kitchen door and says, “Come here to mommy please.” I run over to her and she gets me to sit next to her now petting on my head. I lean my head over on her shoulder and ask, “You okay?” My mom sighs and says, “Yea, just wanna talk about this whole baby ordeal. Arthur, I am not sure you thought all this out. Not only is the baby going to look like Jack, he’s going to have traits like Jack. Take your brother Crew, for example. Looks nothing like us or acts like us. He’s adopted and it will only show more as he gets older.” I shrug now sitting up from my mom and say, “Mom, I’m just trying to be a supportive boyfriend to Sydney.” My mom nodded and said, “You’re so sweet son just don’t get your hopes up that this baby will be like you or always wanna be close to you.” I nodded afraid she’s going to be right because her and my dad have always been right about everything they’ve told me so far. Now we’re on a plane to Cali and everyone is so excited. I’m sitting with Lyric and surprised she’s taking selfie’s with me and hash-tagging me in all her post. It’s like she finally started to grow up some and this divorce has really helped her not to be so selfish anymore. I’m counting down the hours till Sydney is supposed to be induced and I’m just so excited to be a dad. We land in L.A and my mom has already warned us we are to all be quick with our stuff, to put up our hoodies and to be subtle as we meet up with my dad. I’m not sure why but we all listen. Soon as we are off the plane, myself, Drew and Lyric rush to help the little kids get their stuff and hold their hands walking quick out the door. My mom is leading the way and her phone rings. She answers it and says sweetly, “We’re coming outside now hon. Where are you parked?” I light up so big knowing my mom called my dad hon and I feel so good. Sure enough, my dad is waiting with a van and then we all pack in. My dad waves to all of us excited to have us back and now we head to the castle. Carol and Brent promised to drive me to the hospital where Sydney will be soon as I get to the castle. I was so excited and thought nothing could ruin my life now. That is, till Carol and Brent took me inside the hospital. Standing at the side of Sydney’s bed, was Jack! I glared at him and asked, “What are you doing here?” Sydney half smiled feeling awkward and said softly, “Well babe, Jack asked to come see the baby being born and I said yes. After all, he’s the dad.” I puff out air and ask, “Why now, Jack? You haven’t been here this whole time she’s been very sick, emotional, hungry on end and constantly tired. Why didn’t you care then?” Jack smirked and said, “Dude, take it easy. I had a change of heart!” I want to smack him but Brent grabs my shoulder and says stern, “Arthur, we need to talk outside.” I sigh face Sydney and say, “I will be back.” I step outside into the waiting room with Brent and Carol. I’m boiling up inside so angry and hurt. Carol shakes her head and says, “Arthur you don’t belong here.” I shake my head and ask, “Why would you say that? That’s my girlfriend in there about to have a baby! She needs me!” Brent puts his hand on my shoulder and says, “Dude, let it go. Jack is the dad and he’s here now. Do you really think Sydney will want a family with you when Jack is clearly stepping up to be a dad now?” I started to get upset and said, “Shut up Brent! You don’t even know what you are talking about!” I started to welled up with tears and Carol said, “Arthur, Brent is right. I know Sydney is the only girl you’ve ever loved but face it. She is having a family with someone else.” I cried and said with tears and snot rolling down my face, “This is not how it’s supposed to go. Sydney was my girl. I was saving her for me and for marriage. Why did Jack get her?” Brent felt bad and said, “Dude you’ll find somebody else out there.” I sighed and said, “Well can’t I at least play this thing out first?” Carol sat me on a chair and said, “Sit and wait till the baby is born then go see it. I think Sydney needs the dad of that baby to be in there and see it first. Trust me.” I put my head into my hands and then just cried. Both Carol and Brent patted my back then Brent said, “Maybe call your parents and get their advice.” I sat up quick wiping my face with my shirt and stood up with my phone to FaceTimeme my dad. He quickly answered seeing me crying and said, “Buddy, what’s wrong?” My mom quickly got on the screen too making me feel a little better and I said, “Jack is here dad. He showed up for the baby to be born and both Carol and Brent seem to think I should wait outside till the baby is born and let Jack be in there with Sydney instead of me.” I put my head down then my mom speaks up and says, “Wow. Smart kids. Yes I’m sorry son but they’re right. Did Sydney really not expect him to come or did she not tell you he was coming?” I shrugged and said, “I don’t know. I just don’t understand this. Sydney was my girl and I was saving her till marriage. She was suppose to have my kids Someday, not Jack’s!” My dad sighed too and said, “Son I’m sorry we tried to prepare you for this.” I nod knowing they are right even though I hate it and say, “I know you guys did.” They both asked would I be okay and then said to send pictures of the baby when he was born. I said I would and hung up with them. I sat next to Carol and she hugged me up. I waited forever or it felt like it and even got up to get a drink out of the vending machine. Finally Sydney’s dad appears in the wiring room and says, “Arthur, you wanna come back and see the baby?” I nod fast and rush back there. Sure enough, Sydney is holding a baby boy looking all sweaty and Jack is in tears petting on the baby. I sigh upset and when I look the baby in the face, sure enough it has Jack’s nose and forehead. I cringe inside and suddenly realize this isn’t my baby. Sydney notices my reaction and asked, “Arthur, you okay?” I nod and say, “Just um, wow. You had a baby!” She smiled so big and said, “and he’s so beautiful.... wanna know what we named him?” I nod nervously and almost gag when Sydney says, “Jack Jr.” I cough chocking on my spit and her dad pats my back. Jack glares at me and ask, “you okay there Art?” I finally shake my head and say, “Look Syd, I think I should go and let you and Jack have time with the baby and rest. Can I call you tomorrow?” Sydney looks upset and says, “Yeah I guess so.” I nod and say, “Congratulations really to the both of you...” Sydney’s dad walks me out and says he hopes I understand the situation they’re in and that he will always think of me as a son. I shrug feeling so done with all of it and when I come back out to Brent and Carol, they both stand up. I feel my world crashing as I dive my head down into Carol’s chest and cried so hard. Carol just patted me and told me it would be ok that I would find a way to move on. Brent agreed and said, “The right girl will want everything you want.” I took a deep breath and said into Carols chest, “Gah it hurts so much. To see her having a family with someone else....” Carol hugged me so tight then moved me off of her and said, “Come on, bro. Let’s go home and on the way, get you a double double.” I cleared myself up and with what little strength I have left from my parents divorce, used that to pull myself together and leave that hospital. To think, my parents were totally right the whole time. I should’ve listened to them!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:52 am

Chapter 19. Angel’s POV.
    Being at the castle again makes me feel good but weird. This time is so different because I’m staying in the guest room down stairs. Jesse and are finally in a better place. We’re not dating and not everything is back to the way it was but we are flirting more and for sure talking more. It is because we have 12 kids together, we are working on our relationship. Tonight I was making dinner with Jesse and we had music playing in the kitchen the older kids were on the Kinect playing and the younger kids were playing with their toys. Crew was walking now but sometimes he gets lazy and still crawls. While we sing along to a really old song, “Ain’t too proud by the Temptations” we start laughing and swaying back and forward in front of the island where we’re chopping vegetables. Arthur now peaks in and says, “Not too much fun in here now, parents.” We both throw lettuce and say, “hey get outta here!” Arthur laughed and left back out causing me to try to keep chopping but then Jesse picks me up from behind and spins me around causing me to squeal. Then when Jesse sets me back down, he leans me against the island acting like he’s going to kiss me but a little mousy voice yells for mommy and I escape Jesse. He thinks us having fun and flirting is going to make me trust him again but it’s not. It’s going to take a lot more for me than just being silly together. Finally at night time we tucked all the kids in to bed and I was up on my laptop planning stuff for Carol’s party.  Jesse comes down in his boxers and tshirt then ask what I’m doing. I tell him and he also sits in a chair next to me to help me plan. We figure out what food to have, what decorations we want and who all we should invite. Then I’m writing stuff down on a pad of paper. Jesse speaks up now and ask, “Did I cross a boundary earlier? I mean I thought we were on the same page is why I went in to kiss you. I’m sorry.” I sigh putting my pen down and then say, “Jesse, I was flirting too and I was truly having the best time with you just, I’m still earning your trust back plus I’m in a fight with Sam. Try to understand this.” Jesse nodded thinking deep and then said, “Okay I get it. Just want us to be cool because this has been a really great week. I love having you and the kids here more than words!” I leaned in to kiss Jesse on the cheek then I say, “I know the kids are so happy we’re here. I’m mostly doing this visit for them but also I want to at least try to mend something between us. I don’t like being your enemy.” Jesse scoffed though and said, “You were never my enemy, babe. You were my best friend and I know cheating on you was a poor way of showing it but I am not against you. I just want us to be happy again.” I nodded with a sigh and leaned my head over on his shoulder. Jesse hugged me up and put his head on top of mine. Then I moaned and said, “This feels so warm and right, Jess. I’m just scared.” Jesse cleared his throat and said, “I understand girl. I only hope some how I can earn your trust back.” Then as we let go of our hug, Jesse ran some hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear for me. I grinned at him sweetly making him act like he wants kiss me but I hope he can be patient with me and realize how much he hurt me! I need to know 110% he won’t ever cheat on me again. Until I do, it’s hard to just give back in to him...

Last edited by jessecraze on Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:53 am

Chapter 20. Carol’s POV.
    Today is my graduation and then afterwards is my party! I’m so excited because my mom has been staying at the castle in the guest bed which gives me great hope that my parents will get back together. They’re happy again, fun to be around and nicer to each other and to us kids. My mom suddenly started dressing up a lot and I notice every day she does up her makeup so nice. I know she’s doing it to win my dad back, I can tell. However, she’s been in a weird fight with Sam and despite her calling him a “guy friend” she still seems to be taking this fight seriously. Now I’m dressed up looking in my mirror and Brent comes out of the bathroom with a tie on, adjusting it. I smile at him and say, “I can’t believe we’re going to graduate today! No more school test or projects!” Brent smirks and says, “yeah, now on to college. Where it really gets fun and crazy!” We both laugh and Brent hugs me up. I sigh and ask if his uncles are coming to the graduation and my party later and he says yes plus says they’re gonna do a set at my party. I’m super excited about that because I love his dad and uncle’s band! Now I FaceTime my mom to see if they’re running late and my mom has the camera covered. I ask her what’s going on and she says, “Carol, I don’t want you to peak at your party! Hang up and call me on regular phone.” I smirk with a sigh and say, “Okay mom. Thanks!” I hang up, face Brent who is also smirking and getting a drink out of the fridge. Then he faces his watch and says, “Carol, we gotta get going or we’ll be late. Call your mom on the way there.” I get up to grab my purse and walk out. Then I call my mom and ask how she is and are they almost leaving so not to be late because my dad is always late. My mom says everyone is ready they are just finishing up a few last minute things and says there people there setting up my party. It must be pretty big considering they hired people to set it up. I’m so curious and anxious. Now we get to the school foot ball field and we’re holding hands, walking on to the field. I feel so high and good. There is only us and one other couple that live together. Everyone else still lives at home with their parents. With the exception, a couple of the girls in my class have babies. I’m just standing with Brent hugged up till they start lining us up in alphabetical order. I’m so hyper now and talking to all the people in line with me really fast. One of the girls grabs my shoulders and says, “Breath!” I laugh and say, “I’m trying!” Then the ceremony starts and since Jonas comes before McCartney, Brent already was called up and I can hear all his uncles going wild and his Uncle Joe, who is my favorite, starts shouting out “WAY TO BE BRENT!” I love it and I’m anxious for my turn. Finally they get to the Ms and I start searching for my family in the crowed. I don’t see them at first but then I finally hear my name being called and I can hear all the roars of so many voices plus I hear Brent yell, “Yeah! That’s my girl!” I love it and after I take my diploma and turn around at the crowed, I do the rock on sign and finally caught my dad in the crowed and he’s doing the same thing as me. To think, all that time I thought he was against me being too hard but I realize now we’re just alike! Now it’s off to the party and I’m so stoked. Brent and I make out in my car first before leaving to the party and then Brent raises up his eyebrows and says, “Later tonight, I have a big surprise!” I am so excited and say, “I can’t wait babe!” We kiss again so hard and fast then pull away or we’ll never make it the party. We get to my parent’s house and I’m blown away by all the cars and trucks there plus a big giant sign in the front yard that says “Congrats Class of 2028” Brent also likes the sign and then we park. We get inside and everyone is loud, talking, laughing but when they see Brent and I, they start cheering. I go up to hug both my parents and then realized all my grandparents was here, even Grandpa Scott. I hugged them up and then Sherry walks out of the kitchen and also comes up to hug me. I decide to walk on out to the back yard and I’m so pumped when I see Brent’s dad and uncles doing a sound check on a stage that was built where our baseball field is at. I’m just watching them tune up but then someone has come up behind me and covered my eyes. I pause until I hear a familiar voice asking, “Whose my favorite pop star?” I grin so big, turn around and see Kevin. I hug him so tight and then he informs me Sean Garrett was out of the country and couldn’t make it. I tell him that’s ok and ask Kevin if he’s ready to party. He says yes and now Brent walks out with a plate of food. I just look over at him with one eyebrow raised and asked, “Seriously? You’re eating without me?” Brent smirked and said, “There’s plenty more food inside.” I kiss his cheek and leave him outside to go back in. Lea comes over with the baby to hug me and as I gaze into the baby’s eyes, I realize she was gifted the famous McCartney green eyes. Now I make a plate of food and come back out with Brent. He puts his arm around me as I stand next to him and his dad says in the mic, “check check” I am so pumped to have my own personal concert. I just love that I’m dating someone from a musical family. Now my dad comes out with us and says, “So how does it feel to be out of school?” We both nod relived saying it’s awesome but then Brent says, “Well now that I’m going to UCLA, the real work begins!” My dad pointed at Brent in front of me and said, “This guy is ok.” I smile so big, reach over to kiss my dad’s cheek but soon as he walked off, Brent quickly pressed in to kiss me catching me off guard and said, “I think I’m in... What do you think?” I smile so smitten by him and say shy, “Yeah seems like my dad finally accepts you.” Brent kissed me again and then said, “Wanna see about some cake?” I smirked and followed Brent inside. My grandma from Ohio motioned me over to her and slipped a card into my hand saying, “This is for you and you better hide it from your siblings. Love you.” I kissed her cheek and said, “Thank you Grandma, that’s so sweet.” Then my mom shouts, “Carol, ready to see your’s and Brent’s cake?” I nod rushing over and I’m so stunned there is two big giant sheet cakes side by side. One cake has my school senior photo and the other has Brent’s. We cut the cake and start eating it. Brent has icing on the side of his lip making me smirk and reach up to wipe it. Brent licks both corners of his mouth and asked, “Did I get it babe?” I nod and then we kiss. Finally as the sun was starting to set, I hear music going and Brent’s dad and uncles start introducing themselves. I’m so pumped and say to Brent, “You wanna go listen to the music?” Brent nodded suddenly acting kind of nervous and said, “Yeah, uh, I just have to go get something really quick. I love you and I’ll be out shortly.” He walked off and I’m now very suspicious what is going on. My mom now comes up to me and says, “Sweetie, go upstairs and fix yourself up in case the Jonas’ ask you to come up and sing with them, okay?” I sigh nod and rush up to hall bathroom. I’m checking myself but feel weird like something big is going to happen tonight. Not sure but I remember earlier that Brent said he had a surprise for me and maybe that’s what he went to get? I finished fixing myself up and then rushed outside. Everyone was cheering and enjoying the music. I looked around and no sign of Brent. I sigh wondering where he went to and decide to just keep jamming to the music. About three or four songs went by and the sun finally was setting. I was having so much fun but still not sure where Brent went. Suddenly Brent’s Uncle Nick got in the mic and said, “Uh before we do this next song, we are going to need the graduate and famous rock star, Carol McCartney, to please come up on stage with us.” I’m so shy and everyone is just cheering for me. My dad motions me to go up on stage and when I do, Nick takes my hand and helps me up. I wave at everyone but then I’m so surprised when Brent now appears out from behind a curtain on the stage and makes me wonder what is going on. Nick hands Brent the mic and Brent begins to say, “Carol McCartney, you are everything I ever dreamed about and you are my best friend in the whole world. I can’t imagine my life without you.” I begin to cry then I scream when Brent pulls out a box, gets on one knee and says shaky, “Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?” Everyone is cheering loudly and I quickly nod and shout, “Yes!!” Brent puts this diamond ring on my finger then stands up quick to kiss me in front of everyone. I’m so stunned and bright red. Brent also looks red and then his dad says into his mic, “Now the future Mrs. Jonas can sing with us. Brent, hand her the mic unless you’re going to sing with us too.” Brent quickly shook his head, handed me his mic and then I faced Joe on guitar to see what song were doing. He started off singing the first verse to their song “Sucker for you” and I quickly joined in. Everyone started clapping and Brent leaped off the stage to stand in front it and just watch me do what I love, perform.

Last edited by jessecraze on Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:53 am

Chapter 21. Carol’s POV.
    After a crazy, fun, night, it was time to head home. I hugged my parents so tight thanking them for my party and my mom says, “See? I told you that you would get married soon.” I nod so stunned by my beautiful ring and then my dad comes up to kiss me on the cheek. I smile and asked softly, “Did he ask for your permission?” My dad nodded and said, “Yup, it’s all good.” I smiled so happy and Lyric was also stunned looking at my ring over and over. I actually think she’s a little jealous and now motivated to find her own Brent. So Brent and I left and I thought we were going back to the apartment  but kept driving. I glared at him and asked, “Where are we going?” Brent smirked at me and said, “I told you I had a surprise for you... Oh, you thought the proposal was the surprise...” I nodded and said, “Uh, yeah.” Brent smiled at me and said, “well, I thought since school is out now, we should take a family vacation. I rented us a small condo on the beach for the weekend.” I loved it and reached over to kiss him. I’m so in love and soon I’ll be Mrs Brent Keven Jonas. We get to the condo and check in. We take our bags upstairs and there is rose petals from the doorway all the way to the bed shaped into a heart. Brent picked me up surprising me and carried me to the bed. Then he attacked my lips and I was in heaven. The kiss turned into more and soon we were throwing our clothes on the floor. We made amazing love together and then we shared a smoke. Not sure if we made a baby but now that we’re engaged, I feel like I can relax and enjoy planning the wedding. Tomorrow we were going to spend the day on the beach together. That made it hard for me to sleep.

Last edited by jessecraze on Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:54 am

Chapter 22. Angel’s POV.
    Carol’s graduation party was a success but I’m so exhausted. After all the kids got into bed, Jesse talked me into going into the hot tub with him. I put on a hot pink bikini I got as a thank you from the last commercial I did. Jesse sees me walking out onto the balcony that goes off the master bedroom and quickly stands up to help me inside. It’s just like old times accept we’re not married. Once I’m in, we both sit down and sit across from each other. Jesse automatically blows bubbles as he sinks low like he always does and it makes me smile. Jesse now smiled with a sigh says, “That graduation party was a blast but it was not cheap.” I agreed and said, “To think, we have 11 more kids to throw a graduation party for.” Jesse smirked and asked, “Hey, you wanna have Carol’s wedding here? It will be free!” I laugh and say, “For the ceremony it’s fine long as the weather is fine but what about the reception?” Jesse sighed and then said, “We could rent one of those tents.” I nodded and said, “Let’s talk to Carol and Brent about it as soon as they get back from their mini vacay.” Jesse leaned his head back to relax awhile and it was very quiet but then he said, “What about South America?” I look at him a minute then I say, “Oh, what about it?” Jesse scratched his nose like it was itching and said, “well, I’m signed up to go and you’re signed up to go still, correct?” I nodded and asked, “Why do you ask?” Jesse shrugged and said, “Just making sure you’re okay with it and it’s what you want to do still. I mean we’re not together this time so it will be a bit different. Will you want your own hotel and all that?” I just gazed out in space realizing how different it will be and also remembering how we found Crew there and we became so in love together because we found out we share the same heart.” Jesse got my attention and asked, “You okay?” I nodded and said, “Just remembering how we found Crew there and how cute he was.” Jesse now pretended to look up like he was gazing at the stars but he was batting his eyes, letting me know he’s trying not to cry. I sigh heavy and say, “I don’t want South America to be weird for you. If you don’t want me to go, I’ll stay home with the kids.” Jesse scoffed and said, “Oh you’re going.” He splashed some water at me making me scrunch up my nose and close my eyes. Then I splashed back at him and before I knew it, we were play fighting. Jesse actually grabbed me into a big hug and said, “I know you want me to be patient and earn your trust back and I’m trying but I don’t know how comfortable we’ll be in South America apart. I really think we should stick close the whole time so not to get lost.” I just gazed into his eyes and said softly, “ok.” Jesse smiled then asked did I wanna go dry off and get ready for bed. I stood up with him and followed him to our towels. He wrapped me up and I wrapped him up. Then Jesse bent down and kissed the top of my head. I smiled shy and we went back into the house. After we took turns getting ready for bed, we were shutting everything off downstairs and I asked Jesse what he thought about our progress so far. Jesse surprised me when he said, “I think we are right where we should be. Do you agree?” I nodded so happy and said, “Yeah I’m really happy so far. Night Jess!” He told me night and watched me walk away into the guest room. Part of me secretly wanted to go to bed with him but I was trying to play it cool. I think Jesse can be trusted now but then I remind myself he’s brought other women home to sleep with since I’ve left. So does he want me or sex?

Last edited by jessecraze on Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:33 am