JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+11
esmeralda06
theone_bettytam
Jmaclover16
l0vinxJeSsE
hardtoresist
AngelaJoy
xxGetFreakyxx
sami20
babygirl49392
jessecraze
jmachoney
15 posters

Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  jmachoney Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:52 pm

hey everyone how yall doing. im pretty good im new on the site so id like to make some new friends where i can go to jesse concerts and just talk to with well my real name is dominique but i go by lindsay im 16 and i live in tennessee and i have love jesse since i was 11. tell me about yourself
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  jessecraze Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Hey welcome!!!! Thanks for being apart of this new forum. Hope you enjoy urself here!
    I'm Miss Amp, i'm 20 and i'm a mod/admin here!! So feel free to message me if you have anby further questions or what not! It's great you have been a Jesse fan for soo long! I started liking Jesse when I was about 14. Though I wasn't a serious fan till I was 15 and a half.. so...
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  jmachoney Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Thanks yeah im a hardcore dedicated crazy mentally obsessed fan i carried his beautiful soul lyric book in my 6th grade notebook
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm 23 and from MO but live in WA. I've been a fan of Jesse's since the DS days, 2000, but I was too into 'NSYNC at the time to be 'hard core'. LOL. And mostly all because I thought it was wrong to have a celeb crush on anyone that was my age or younger. And because I had loved Justin and JC since they were on the MMC and I was like 7! And sadly, enough because of the age thing mostly, Jesse was also only tied for 2nd place out of the DS guys as well. LOL. But that all ended and went away the first time I ever heard "Beautiful Soul" on the radio! And I've been hooked ever since, with the LOVE just growing stronger every year!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 pm

YAY!! Hardcore Jesse fans are amazing!!!!!!!!!! I loved the MMC!! Sad you can't watch it anymore =( Yea when I first liked Dream Street, I liked Frank the most for some reason... Altho I would always have posters on my walls of Jesse and so my friend just wanted me to admit I liked Jesse more than Frank and for like a year straight, I was in such denile (I was a loser back then) hahah But I finally claimed my feelings and been claimming them stong ever since!!!! Well, I had a bf or two in the process, but still never stoped my love and feelings for Jesse!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333 So what is everyone else's Jesse story???
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:46 pm

HI MY NAME IS SAMANTHA IM ALMOST 20 YEARS OLD THIS SUNDAY.. I LIVE IN PENSYLVANIA.I BEEN A FAN OF JESSE SINCE FOR 6 YEARS NOW. FEEL FREE TO TALK TO ME ANYTIME.I LIKE TO MEET NEW FRIENDS ON HERE TO..
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:54 am

Welcome Very Happy im Kaitlyn im 13 i live on Long Island in New York im a die hard Jesse fan<333 i've loved him since DreamStreet<3 (but i loved chris more lol) but when Beautiful Soul came out i fell in love<33 hahaha

ppl in my skool call me "The girl that loves Jesse McCartney" lol! i wear my jesse bracelets, nd earrings, nd sweatshirt and bongo stuff all the time<3

Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 54846
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Hi. I'm Angie. I'm 22, and live in PA. I've been a Jesse fan since about 2005, saw only one concert, but one's better than none, right?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:27 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:Hi. I'm Angie. I'm 22, and live in PA. I've been a Jesse fan since about 2005, saw only one concert, but one's better than none, right?

Yea, that's the same for me, but I've loved him since DS, just Chirs was my number 1 since Jesse is younger than me. LOL. I've only been to one concert too, last summer. The only problem with that though, is that once you've experienced his live show, you NEED more!
    hardtoresist
    hardtoresist

Number of posts : 3

Post  hardtoresist Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Hey! I'm Amandine and i'm 16.
    I live in the South of France. I a big fan of Jesse since 2006
    and i hope to see him soon ! Very Happy
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Hey welcome!
    My name is Courtney. I'm 16 and live in PA.
    I've been a huge fan of Jesse since Dream Street. Even though I was only 8 years old at the time, I was really into boybands and Dream Street was my favorite. They were actually the first boyband I heard. I developed a massive crush on Jesse and he stuck with me for the longest time (bascially until now. lol) I wanted to know EVERYTHING about him. I obviously have learned to grow into his career along the way. I think he's an amazing artist and actor. When I first heard Jesse talking about his 'first new solo album' back then, I couldn't have been more excited.
    I'm proud to say I'm a a hardcore Jesse McCartney fan. haha. And that I support him in everything he does.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:03 pm

cool nice to me all of you! well yeah one concert is better than none but ive been to none Sad Sad Sad but hahah i went through an NSYNC phase i was in love with lance...ugh i know right then i was in love with clay aiken but jesse will always be my true love..wow almost all of yall are older than me Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 54846 <<<lol i love that! but yeah i will always and forever love him! no matter what i can like other guys but the other half of my heart is jesse Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 678787 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 544425 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 414387
    sami20
    sami20

Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:04 am

jmachoney wrote:cool nice to me all of you! well yeah one concert is better than none but ive been to none Sad Sad Sad but hahah i went through an NSYNC phase i was in love with lance...ugh i know right then i was in love with clay aiken but jesse will always be my true love..wow almost all of yall are older than me Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 54846 <<<lol i love that! but yeah i will always and forever love him! no matter what i can like other guys but the other half of my heart is jesse Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 678787 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 544425 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 414387

i used to like nsync but back then i was a fan of backstreet boys and still am lol! Smile
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Hi I'm New to

Post  Jmaclover16 Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Hey everyone I'm new to my name is Christina Longo I'm from Medford,MA!! I just saw my first Jesse McCartney concert a couple weeks ago and it was amazing! I'm hoping to make a lot of new friends on this website that love Jesse as much as I do!! Well ill ttyl bye
    sami20
    sami20

Post  sami20 Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:Hey everyone I'm new to my name is Christina Longo I'm from Medford,MA!! I just saw my first Jesse McCartney concert a couple weeks ago and it was amazing! I'm hoping to make a lot of new friends on this website that love Jesse as much as I do!! Well ill ttyl bye
    Hey WElcome to the forum.My name is Samantha.feel free to talk to me.
    um what is it like seeing him live?
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:Hey everyone I'm new to my name is Christina Longo I'm from Medford,MA!! I just saw my first Jesse McCartney concert a couple weeks ago and it was amazing! I'm hoping to make a lot of new friends on this website that love Jesse as much as I do!! Well ill ttyl bye

Hey Christina! Your sooo lucky!! Welcome to the board im dominique but you can call me lindsay. How was the concert?
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:34 am

Hey it's Betty here. Gosh the broad is growing big and I guess one day I'll post in the wrong section lol. I'm 18 and I live in Hong Kong. I've been to LA once but Jesse was in Canada at that time. Never been to his concert. I left San Francisco three days before his first concert opened in Sacramento. My cousin went with her friend and they got a chance to meet Jesse backstage. haha. Anyway, love Jesse after he released RWYWM album. Hope to chat with you all and gather all the Jesse's updates. cheers
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:11 am

Hey Betty! Well that stinks about you missing him. Your friends were lucky, ive been trying to see him for 7 years and no luck yet hahah so join the club im dominique but you can call me lindsey. im 16 and im from Tennessee..ugh wanna get out of there hahah. Tell me about you
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:55 am

Hey everybody

My name is Esmeralda I am 20 years old and just like the rest I am a Jesse McCartney fan. I have been a fan since a while now but didn't know it. I was a Dream Street fan and I only remember that there was a member named Jesse and he was my all time favorite. Like a month or two ago I found out that the Jesse that I used to have the biggest crush on when I was twelve going on thirteen is none other than Jesse McCartney Laughing

I am really looking forward to making friends with all you friendly ladies and I hope to know your names also. I like to call people by their names better than by user names. Oh yeah, I love to make people laugh too Laughing
    fire_girl_
    fire_girl_

Number of posts : 1

Post  fire_girl_ Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Hi !
    I aM Raddy , I'm 14 AnD i'm FrOm BulGaria , EurOpe Razz
    Andd I Like Jesse fRoM 2 MonTs
    Rolling Eyes Laughing

HaVe YoU SkYpe?
    SarahXJesse2010
    SarahXJesse2010

Number of posts : 48

Post  SarahXJesse2010 Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:20 pm

hey my name is Sarah =) welcome everybody
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm

sami20 wrote:
    Hey WElcome to the forum.My name is Samantha.feel free to talk to me.
    um what is it like seeing him live?

Seeing him in concert is great I wasnt a big jesse fan until right where you want me I kinda thought he was and aaron carter wannabee but then i got over that phase and fell in love with him and his music
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:13 pm

jmachoney wrote:

Hey Christina! Your sooo lucky!! Welcome to the board im dominique but you can call me lindsay. How was the concert?

It was amazing it was at the House of blues in Boston and me and my boyfriend and my two friends kiki and jessica went we loved it omg but i had to stand in the back of the club i wasnt to crazy about being in a mosh pit lol but I started to like Jesse when right where you want me came out but now im obsessed with jesse
    JMacIsMyLife
    JMacIsMyLife

Number of posts : 10
    Hobbies : listening to jesse's songs and everything! :D

Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty hey!

Post  JMacIsMyLife Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:39 am

hello everyone. my name is abby. uhmm i'm 13. ahahahha yeah i'm young. and like you, i am a huge fan of Jesse McCartney. i'm from the Philippines. and i think i'm the newest and the youngest member here. ahahhahahaha. i'm having a lot of fun in this forum!
    i love jesse mccartney and all his fans!! :* :*
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:24 pm

JMacIsMyLife wrote:hello everyone. my name is abby. uhmm i'm 13. ahahahha yeah i'm young. and like you, i am a huge fan of Jesse McCartney. i'm from the Philippines. and i think i'm the newest and the youngest member here. ahahhahahaha. i'm having a lot of fun in this forum!
    i love jesse mccartney and all his fans!! :* :*

awww Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Abby (= Welcome to our forum! bounce Surprised Please continue to come, look around, enjoy yourself, ect.... I'm Amp, one of the mods here. Find me on twitter - @jessecraze
    Ask me if you have any questions & ya, have a wonderful time on here!!!!! JMAC ROCKS! (=

btw, love your siggy Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:08 am