JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+11
esmeralda06
theone_bettytam
Jmaclover16
l0vinxJeSsE
hardtoresist
AngelaJoy
xxGetFreakyxx
sami20
babygirl49392
jessecraze
jmachoney
15 posters

Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMacIsMyLife
    JMacIsMyLife

Number of posts : 10
    Hobbies : listening to jesse's songs and everything! :D

Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  JMacIsMyLife Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:24 am

jessecraze wrote:
    JMacIsMyLife wrote:hello everyone. my name is abby. uhmm i'm 13. ahahahha yeah i'm young. and like you, i am a huge fan of Jesse McCartney. i'm from the Philippines. and i think i'm the newest and the youngest member here. ahahhahahaha. i'm having a lot of fun in this forum!
    i love jesse mccartney and all his fans!! :* :*

awww Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Abby (= Welcome to our forum! bounce Surprised Please continue to come, look around, enjoy yourself, ect.... I'm Amp, one of the mods here. Find me on twitter - @jessecraze
    Ask me if you have any questions & ya, have a wonderful time on here!!!!! JMAC ROCKS! (=

btw, love your siggy Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817

of course! i am having a wonderful time here. Smile i am following you on twitter. my username there is: JMacIsMyLife because he is. aahahhahahahhahah.
    and oh thank you for loving my signature. ahahhaha
    loving Jesse McCartney is our specialty!! Wink
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Admin Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:37 am

JMacIsMyLife wrote:hello everyone. my name is abby. uhmm i'm 13. ahahahha yeah i'm young. and like you, i am a huge fan of Jesse McCartney. i'm from the Philippines. and i think i'm the newest and the youngest member here. ahahhahahaha. i'm having a lot of fun in this forum!

Heyy Abby Smile
    I'm Emily. My other username on here is JessexBroadway, I'm just on the admin one right now. Lol
    Thank you for joining!! I hope you like it here Very Happy:D
    <333333
    JMacIsMyLife
    JMacIsMyLife

Post  JMacIsMyLife Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:58 am

Admin wrote:

Heyy Abby Smile
    I'm Emily. My other username on here is JessexBroadway, I'm just on the admin one right now. Lol
    Thank you for joining!! I hope you like it here Very Happy:D
    <333333

Hello Emily! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    i don't like this forum, i LOVE it!! :* :*
    Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_l74cavX17C1qzkyg7
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:36 pm

JMacIsMyLife wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

awww Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Abby (= Welcome to our forum! bounce Surprised Please continue to come, look around, enjoy yourself, ect.... I'm Amp, one of the mods here. Find me on twitter - @jessecraze
    Ask me if you have any questions & ya, have a wonderful time on here!!!!! JMAC ROCKS! (=

btw, love your siggy Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817 Hey My Jesse Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 690817

of course! i am having a wonderful time here. Smile i am following you on twitter. my username there is: JMacIsMyLife because he is. aahahhahahahhahah.

yessss you re soooo right <3333 and I already followed you back (= yay! ttyl <33333333333
    JMacIsMyLife
    JMacIsMyLife

Post  JMacIsMyLife Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:48 am

jessecraze wrote:
    JMacIsMyLife wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

yessss you re soooo right <3333 and I already followed you back (= yay! ttyl <33333333333

cool. thank you!! :*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:34 am