JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+10
Jmacsbaby0409
Audrine
AngelaJoy
starrynights
JMacLover09
babygirl49392
JessexBroadway
heathermarie
jessecraze
Jmaclover16
14 posters

In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic Empty In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:17 pm

Characters:

Jesse McCartney-Main Male

Melanie Torrence- Main Female Jesse's Love interest
    Jason Ricardo-Jesse's Best Friend
    Rachel Lawerence- Melanie's Best Friend

Introduction:
    Here I am on stage in Boston in front of millions of girls singing Beautiful soul. Every one of course was singing along I don't want another pretty face I don't want just anyone to hold I don't want my love to go to waste I want you when your beautiful soul! As I sang those last two words I see the most beautiful looking girl and I must have starred at her for at least a minute. She had the most fantastic smile and the most gorgeous eyes they were a deep hazelnut brown I could just swim in her eyes they were so amazing. I turned back to look at my drummer and she was gone. I have to find that mysteriously beautiful girl. Well I have to go off to meet and greet now. Maybe she will be there I can only hope!!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic Empty Re: In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic

Post  jessecraze Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:37 pm

oh wow!!! PMS <33333333333333 In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 110686
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic Empty Re: In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic

Post  heathermarie Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:38 pm

i like it! (:
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:57 pm

im in a vocational school which means like I learn a trade and I'm in construction and my teacher freaked out on us and made us do nothing all day so I got bored and wrote just that part so far but if you guys like it ill write more i didn't know how people would react!! but i need one more review to post more
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Woo! :]
    Great.can't wait .
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:54 pm

I'll definitely read it!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed May 06, 2009 9:10 pm

yeah - this seems like a solid start to a story!! please continue writing!!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic Empty Chapter one

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu May 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Ok everyone this is Chapter one I'm beginning the Chapter where I ended the introduction. So here we go!! In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 110686 In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 690817

Jesse: So here I am at the meet and greet in Boston,MA at the House of Blues. Right now I am meeting my overly amazing fans. I just love all my fans they are the reason why I still do this they are my support and I'm very thankful. Then all of a sudden there she is. The mystery girl! What do I do! What do I say? I'm so nervous my palms are sweating. HERE SHE COMES!! Embarassed

Melanie: Oh my god I am actually going to get to meet THE Jesse McCartney!!! I have literally been in love with Jesse for the longest time I have all his Cd's and I have posters of him in my room everywhere!! Also I have his movie Keith. So here it goes I am going to meet Jesse McCartney. "Hi my name is Melanie Torrence I'm from Medford, MA"."Here I wrote this letter to tell you how much I adore you and appreciate your music". As I am about to cry I hand him the letter."Thanks" Jesse says and I'm wondering if he really likes it..........

Jesse: That's all I could say is THANKS!!
    Mad What is wrong with you Jesse!!! Is anyone in there???Come back down to planet earth!!! So I man up and I start to talk to her."Not to sound creepy but I saw you in the front row tonight and I really think you are really pretty Embarassed I was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime?

Melanie: "Melanie are you dreaming"? "Did he just ask you to hang out"? Oh my god answer him I'm telling myself in my head. So I answer him "Yea sure"!" Ok that's great" Jesse says. Here is my number and give me yours so I can call you tomorrow!! Ok here is mine! Ok cool I'll call you tomorrow bye! Oh my god I'm speechless! Well I guess tomorrow will be interesting!!!

Ok you know what to do three reviews for me to post more I need honest opinions I don't think its that good!! I want long answers!!!
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu May 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Awwwh, adorable! i love it :]
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Post  starrynights Fri May 22, 2009 1:05 am

I think this is a really good start! Very interesting concept!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic Empty Chapter 2 part one "Waiting for the Call"

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri May 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Chapter 2 part one
    "Waiting for the Call"

So I'm sitting here at home its around 1pm in the afternoon.Like a dork I am sitting right by the phone waiting for Jesse to call me like he said he would. That is all I could think about last night was Jesse calling me!!! I think the big thing is that I am really still in shock that this even happened. Embarassed I can't believe out of all people Jesse McCartney wants to hang out with me!!! Shocked I just hope when he calls I don't embarrass myself in anyway possible. Cool I haven't told any of my friends yet about what happened last night at the concert. Neutral I don't think they would believe me silent They probably think it was just a sick joke because I am so obsessed with him. I hear the phone ringing omg!!! bounce

I have the next part already to be posted so if you want me to post it you know what to do 3 reviews or replys thanks for reading all I love you guys bye!!! <3 In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 690817
    starrynights
    starrynights

Post  starrynights Fri May 22, 2009 3:43 pm

So cute! post more please!
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Sun May 24, 2009 6:00 pm

cute. post more
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Wed May 27, 2009 4:36 pm

I'm waiting for one more review to post the next chapter!!! In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 690817 In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 690817 In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 690817 In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 110686 In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 110686 In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 110686
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Thu May 28, 2009 10:15 am

aww i really like it! please post more (:
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu May 28, 2009 3:26 pm

ok I'm going away for the weekend tonight so I will try and post more Sunday when I get home but if I get home late I will definitely post Monday I promise In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 690817 In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 690817 In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 690817
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Here is some more of Chapter 2 hope you all like it you know what to do to get me to post more. Thank you all for the kind reviews. I really never have dreams about my story when I want to write I write it all just comes to me is that weird idk you tell me I would like opinions???
    ok here we go

Chapter 2 part 2 "That amazing call"

I'm sitting on my bed listing to my ipod. All of a sudden I hear my ring tone for when people call which lol happens to be no other then my favorite Jesse McCartney song Body Language! I look at the called ID real quick it says Jesse McCartney!! I'm like OMG!!!! So I take a second look just to make sure I am not dreaming. So as the phone is still ringing I tell myself"MELANIE PICK UP THE PHONE DON'T MAKE HIM WAIT"!! So I hesitated then I picked up the phone. The first thing I say is "Hi" "that's it hi" wow you have a colorful imagination I tell myself lol... Well so Jesse started talking "Sorry it took me so long to call I was kind of busy" Jesse just tell her the truth that you weren't really busy and that you were just to nervous to call. Also that you don't want to embarrass yourself because you like her a lot and you want to get to know her. Oh that's ok Jesse I can't begin to imagine how hectic your life is ! "So what are the plans" I said?"Well Melanie what do you like to do for fun"? I love the ocean and I love to go to the New England Aquarium. "That sounds like a cool idea I haven't been to an aquarium since I was 8 or 9" Jesse said. "So what time do you want me to come get you"? I should be ready about 11:00 11:30 "Ok I'll be there around then"OK see you then" I said "bye"!!!!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:46 pm

please reply I cant post more till I get 3 reviews.Thank you all for reading my story! In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 690817
    starrynights
    starrynights

Post  starrynights Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:04 pm

I like it! Post more soon!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:56 pm

i still need more reviews
    Audrine
    Audrine

Number of posts : 33
    Hobbies : Music : JESSE MCCARTNEY, Taekwondo and my Car

Post  Audrine Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:59 pm

i like it too !! waiting for the next chapter ...
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:53 am

I guess no one likes my story anymore lol I will stop posting if its that bad lol just be honest I dont want to post if its a bad story please let me know! In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 690817
    Audrine
    Audrine

Number of posts : 33
    Hobbies : Music : JESSE MCCARTNEY, Taekwondo and my Car

Post  Audrine Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:50 am

It's not a bad story at all ! I like it !!
    Want to know what's happen ...
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:07 pm

ok I will post more soon! In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 690817
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Melanie's POV
    So I start to rip my closet apart and look for the best outfit. I don't want to look to desperate but I want to look good. So I finally figure out an outfit and I put my favorite areopastale shirt on and arepostale jeans. So I hear the doorbell ring and its exactly 11:00 and I look at him and he looks like a normal guy I would see at my school.He doesn't have his amazingly sexy aviators with him or any thing else that he usually has.When we walked out of my front door there was no limo no fancy car just a regular car. I loved it actually to be honest. I didn't even know he had his license. I thought he just had people drive him around all day. So about the car it was a black ford mustang convertible!! Awesome I know! Like the amazing gentlemen he is he came around the passenger side and opened the door for me and shut it also! So we started driving and he put the top down because it was actually 60 degrees out at the beginning of March here in Boston!

Jesse's POV
    I had a little surprise for Melanie. I was going to take her to the house of blues and do what I should have done last night. I hope she is going to really love this. I also hope this makes up for me not call her back when I said I would because I am such a &*%$# coward! I really want to show her that I want to get to know her! Here it goes!

Melanie's POV
    So me and Jesse started talking and he says to me "I have a little surprise for you before we go the aquarium. Of course the kind of girl I am I hate surprises I always like to know whats going on. I kept bugging and bugging. He was like don't worry I will tell you soon enough! So finally we got of I-93 going towards Fenway park. All of a sudden we park right in front of the house of blues. "What are we doing here" I said?"You'll see"! So he goes to open the door and no one is in there. So he turns only the lights on the stage on, and then he pulls me up on stage grabs a fold out chair and sits me in it. He says"wait one second I'll be right back"!

Jesse's POV
    So Melanie has no idea what is going on right now and I am so nervous I have never sang to a girl like alone in private ever in my life! I know I have a million girls screaming saying they love me all the time when I do this why should I be nervous. But I am nervous because I really like mealnie and I don't want to screw anything up!So I sit her down on the stage getting ready to sing her my most heartfelt song on my new CD Departure:Recharged and the song is Oxygen. Well here I go!

Melanie's POV
    so Jesse goes backs stage and I am sitting there really confused wondering what he is going to do. So all of a sudden I hear one of my favorite songs of his oxygen and he comes out to me and he kneels in front of me and starts singing. OMG I can not believe he is doing this all for me! So he begins to hold my hand really firmly and I start to breathe really heavy because I am so nervous and so flattered at the same time!As he finishes the song he begins to stand and he says "I hope you will become my oxygen"! He leans in and his soft lips begin to rub against mine and he kisses me for about a minute or two! The laughingly he goes "wow I want to do that a lot more often"!

Jesse's POV
    I felt like I was so connected to Melanie well I sang that I was holding her hand and I was truly singing to her! Then at the end I told her that I wanted to kiss her a lot more often I know cheesy but I know she loved what I just did well I definitely hope she did lol!

you know how it works 3 reviews and I'll post more! Thanks for you all reading this I love you girls! In my veins I want to see if you like this fan Fic 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:30 am