JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
xxGetFreakyxx
JesseMacDeparture
6 posters

NKOTB TOUR SET LIST INCLUDEDS IN MY VEINS CRASH AND BURN

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

NKOTB TOUR SET LIST INCLUDEDS IN MY VEINS CRASH AND BURN Empty NKOTB TOUR SET LIST INCLUDEDS IN MY VEINS CRASH AND BURN

Post  JesseMacDeparture Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:54 pm

CHECK IT OUT:

Intro (not the song)
    Leavin'
    Beautiful Soul
    Freaky
    My Baby
    It's Over
    In My Veins
    Body Language
    Crash & Burn
    How Do You Sleep

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrMk4-Y-k2Q&feature=PlayList&p=3688617BFD15256A&index=9
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

NKOTB TOUR SET LIST INCLUDEDS IN MY VEINS CRASH AND BURN Empty Re: NKOTB TOUR SET LIST INCLUDEDS IN MY VEINS CRASH AND BURN

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:01 pm

i really wanna see him perform crash and burn NKOTB TOUR SET LIST INCLUDEDS IN MY VEINS CRASH AND BURN 690817
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

NKOTB TOUR SET LIST INCLUDEDS IN MY VEINS CRASH AND BURN Empty Re: NKOTB TOUR SET LIST INCLUDEDS IN MY VEINS CRASH AND BURN

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:15 pm

Sucks that he doesn't do Oxygen though. But thanks for posting.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:38 pm

I wish he could kick out "Freaky" and sing "Into Ya" instead.
    BTW the last four are simply AWESOME!!
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:11 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:i really wanna see him perform crash and burn NKOTB TOUR SET LIST INCLUDEDS IN MY VEINS CRASH AND BURN 690817

I know, I'm really excited to see what he's going to do for the "Crash and Burn" and "In My Veins".
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:49 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:I wish he could kick out "Freaky" and sing "Into Ya" instead.
    omg no i love freaky he cannot kick that out

hence my username lol
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:33 am

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:
    theone_bettytam wrote:I wish he could kick out "Freaky" and sing "Into Ya" instead.
    omg no i love freaky he cannot kick that out

hence my username lol

HAHAHA okay... I just think people are so used to this song.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:21 am

I wish he would add told you so to the set and oxygen because I love those two songs
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:46 am

Yea, there are so many good songs that I was really wanting to see him do live, or do live with choreography, since the show wasn't choreographed yet last summer when I got to see him. (Into Ya, Relapse, Oxygen, Told You So, Rock You, Runnin', Makeup. Really wanted to be able to see the choreographed performances of all of them, just going to have to settle for just about half of them for now, I guess.) But I can understand the reason he had to cut songs out. Especially for him to add in In My Veins, Crash and Burn, and Body Language (well permanently on BL anyway). This just really makes me wish that I was still able to go to the July 15 show. Damn Navy! Anyway, I really hope that he gets to headline again and come close enough to me so that I can see all those songs!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:15 pm