JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

People's 100 Most Beautiful

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

People's 100 Most Beautiful Empty People's 100 Most Beautiful

Post  babygirl49392 Sun May 03, 2009 4:13 am

So, People's 100 Most Beautiful issue is already out and I just bought it earlier this evening, after seeing Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. And Jesse isn't in it this year Sad! I know that someone mentioned it the other day in a thread, and I couldn't find that thread so I just decided to start this one telling everyone.

So, thoughts?

If you've seen/bought it too, are you happy with the people they chose?

Anyone that you feel really shouldn't have been in it?

Anyone that you feel really should have? (Besides Jesse of course! Smile)

For me I'm surprised that Chase Crawford wasn't picked. Or Ed Wistwick, well I guess just the whole Gossip Girl cast, all I saw was Taylor Momson in the under 21 section. And for me, I really don't find Rob Pattinson that attractive but I can see why they felt the need to include him, being in such a big movie last year and everything. And he does fit Edward so well and is gorgeous playing him, but as himself, I'm just not attracted to him. Hmm, anyway.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

People's 100 Most Beautiful Empty Re: People's 100 Most Beautiful

Post  JessexBroadway Sun May 03, 2009 3:05 pm

I haven't seen the people in it.
    But Jesse not being in it makes me upset. He's like the most beautiful of them all! Thats crappy :/
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Sun May 03, 2009 3:09 pm

that is lame!!
    he totally should have been in it again this year!
    how could they not pick him?!!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun May 03, 2009 4:00 pm

To be honest, when I saw stars like Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and the Jonas Brothers on the list, I stopped taking it seriously. Not because I don't think Miley are Selena are "beautiful" I happen think they're very pretty. Not so much those Jonas Brothers though. They really don't appeal to me. Anyway, I think they just put those stars in there because they know it will get more young teens to buy their magazine.

Ermm...Kristen Stewart? I like her, I think she's a good actress but.. "beautiful"? I'll pass on that.
    I don't find Robert Pattinson that attractive either. He's comes across as dirty looking to me. In some ways he kind of resembles my brother.

But Ryan Seacrest. Very Happy Yes, I will admit. He's very attractive to me. hahah.

By the way, Jesse should have been in it. He's so beautiful to me. More than anybody on that list. :] I'm pretty mad that he's not on that list.

Personally, for me, I think Evan Rachel Wood is beautiful. I love her. There's something about her to me that just makes her so beautiful. I know she dated Marilyn Manson and all that but there's still just something I love about her look. I also think Hayden Pannettiere.

I think I saw Shenae Grimes on the list? Eh, I remember her on Degrassi when she was a nobody. She's cute but I wouldn't say she's one of the most beautiful people. She used to be so healthy looking, she's gotten really skinny.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sun May 03, 2009 4:15 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:To be honest, when I saw stars like Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and the Jonas Brothers on the list, I stopped taking it seriously. Not because I don't think Miley are Selena are "beautiful" I happen think they're very pretty. Not so much those Jonas Brothers though. They really don't appeal to me. Anyway, I think they just put those stars in there because they know it will get more young teens to buy their magazine.

Ermm...Kristen Stewart? I like her, I think she's a good actress but.. "beautiful"? I'll pass on that.
    I don't find Robert Pattinson that attractive either. He's comes across as dirty looking to me. In some ways he kind of resembles my brother.

But Ryan Seacrest. Very Happy Yes, I will admit. He's very attractive to me. hahah.

By the way, Jesse should have been in it. He's so beautiful to me. More than anybody on that list. :] I'm pretty mad that he's not on that list.

Personally, for me, I think Evan Rachel Wood is beautiful. I love her. There's something about her to me that just makes her so beautiful. I know she dated Marilyn Manson and all that but there's still just something I love about her look. I also think Hayden Pannettiere.

I think I saw Shenae Grimes on the list? Eh, I remember her on Degrassi when she was a nobody. She's cute but I wouldn't say she's one of the most beautiful people. She used to be so healthy looking, she's gotten really skinny.

Yea, I agree with both Evan Rachel Wood and Hayden Pannettiere. I really can't believe that she's not on it. I miss the days when it was an actual list and they picked one person to be the most beautiful. Now it's more just like groups of people. Also, they used to do the beautiful at any age for both women and men. And this year they only did women.

I can really see Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus on it, they are pretty. But I don't Demi Levato at all and I don't think she's that pretty. With the Jonas Brothers, the only one that I think is even a little bit attractive is Nick, and that's still just in the 'adorable little brother' way. Those they, mostly Nick in my opinion, are very talented. But yea I agree that anymore it's mostly about who is the most popular at that point in time, who will sell them the most magazines, especially to the younger demographic.

Which makes me mad because they have Teen People for a reason, People is supposed to be meant for adults, therefore I feel that they shouldn't have anyone that's a teen on the list, Teen People could do there own list to include the 'Disney' stars.

But I do like how they did the stars without makeup pages. This is the second year they've done it, at least that I remember, and it shows just how truly natural some stars are. I know that Taylor Swift did it last year. And I like the fact the the stars have the choice to do it or not.

And I just thought about it, I couldn't believe that Britney Spears isn't on it either. Either by herself or in the Mom section. She's done so well the whole last year and her concert and cd are amazing! But I did love the picture of Christina Aguilera with her son. He's so adorable in that picture.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Sun May 03, 2009 7:56 pm

The Jonas Brothers? Wow, you know what, i'm totally sick and tired of hearing about them. I used to be like everyone else and liked them a lot as well. And i even saw them in concert, but honestly, i don't even think they are that great. They aren't even that good looking and in my opinion, i think Joe isn't as cute as Nick and Kevin. Everyone like always will diss Kevin and and says he's ugly.. but i think that Joe is like not cute at all. The only reason they are in that is because the whole world is like obsessed with them and its beyond annoying.
    I don't even want to get started on this topic. lol
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Sun May 03, 2009 8:04 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:The Jonas Brothers? Wow, you know what, i'm totally sick and tired of hearing about them. I used to be like everyone else and liked them a lot as well. And i even saw them in concert, but honestly, i don't even think they are that great. They aren't even that good looking and in my opinion, i think Joe isn't as cute as Nick and Kevin. Everyone like always will diss Kevin and and says he's ugly.. but i think that Joe is like not cute at all. The only reason they are in that is because the whole world is like obsessed with them and its beyond annoying.

yeah, i agree with you. i'm not a huge fan myself.
    and i feel like, they are so beyond big right now, they are everywhere, that eventually everyone will just get sick of them, and then they will be forgotten after a while. sooner or later, people will be waiting to see them fail. they are kinda like every other 'boy band', you know? its almost like, if you are a singer, you almost dont want to make it to the extreme top and be huge everywhere, because that will never last. its almost better to rise and fall, kinda like jesse (although he didn't really fall, he just stepped back for a while). and then to be able to come back and blow everyone away (like jesse). like at one time 'nsync and the backstreet boys was the biggest things going, and now...
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Sun May 03, 2009 10:32 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    HelplesslyFalling wrote:The Jonas Brothers? Wow, you know what, i'm totally sick and tired of hearing about them. I used to be like everyone else and liked them a lot as well. And i even saw them in concert, but honestly, i don't even think they are that great. They aren't even that good looking and in my opinion, i think Joe isn't as cute as Nick and Kevin. Everyone like always will diss Kevin and and says he's ugly.. but i think that Joe is like not cute at all. The only reason they are in that is because the whole world is like obsessed with them and its beyond annoying.

and i feel like, they are so beyond big right now, they are everywhere, that eventually everyone will just get sick of them, and then they will be forgotten after a while. sooner or later, people will be waiting to see them fail. they are kinda like every other 'boy band', you know? its almost like, if you are a singer, you almost dont want to make it to the extreme top and be huge everywhere, because that will never last. its almost better to rise and fall, kinda like jesse (although he didn't really fall, he just stepped back for a while). and then to be able to come back and blow everyone away (like jesse). like at one time 'nsync and the backstreet boys was the biggest things going, and now...

I agree with you. Although , I do believe that Nsync and the backstreet boys were more talented. They could deff sing better. And the backsteet boys are still at it.. just not as popular as they used to be.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun May 03, 2009 11:23 pm

heathermarie wrote:

I agree. Their show will most likely flop and it will bring down their career a lot. Personally, nobody would even know who they were if Disney didn't get a hold of them. Remember when they were the opening act for Jesse?

I think Jesse knew when it was all becoming too much and he went away for a bit to let everything die down. He did so much before he even hit the age of 18, I think he needed a bit of a vacation.
    The Jonas Brothers will be long gone pretty soon, that's my theory. People will get tired of them and realize they're nothing special. Honestly, the only one I really like is Kevin. He seems pretty laid back it seems like he almost wants to stay out of the spotlight. I'm not going to say they're not talented though, I honestly don't really know anything about them and only have heard one of their songs. I don't really think they're great live though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:00 pm