JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+9
JesseLove
l0vinxJeSsE
heathermarie
xxGetFreakyxx
iu_uppa_nhut
jessecraze
jesserockz4eva
mandy_tran306
theone_bettytam
13 posters

What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs?

Poll

What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs?

[ 82 ]
    What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Bar_left66%What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Bar_right [66%] 
    [ 23 ]
    What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Bar_left18%What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Bar_left1%What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 19 ]
    What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Bar_left15%What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Bar_right [15%] 

Total Votes: 125
    Back
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Empty What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs?

Post  theone_bettytam Sun May 03, 2009 8:59 pm

This is a question I was being asked before about another artist. And I think it's kinda interesting.

So please make your BEST choice. Very Happy
    (Just choose your most frequent action will do)

And feel free to describe in details what you do when listening to his songs!
    mandy_tran306
    mandy_tran306

Number of posts : 173

What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Empty Re: What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs?

Post  mandy_tran306 Mon May 04, 2009 2:32 am

I like listening to Jesse's songs and sing along but I keep it quiet cause I'm not good at singing. My family say this all the time "please, don't sing, we're gonna die, you sing terribly". Laughing
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Empty Re: What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs?

Post  theone_bettytam Mon May 04, 2009 4:35 am

mandy_tran306 wrote:I like listening to Jesse's songs and sing along but I keep it quiet cause I'm not good at singing. My family say this all the time "please, don't sing, we're gonna die, you sing terribly". Laughing

My mom doesn't care cause she doesn't know what I'm singing anyway. But I keep it quiet as well. Only sing aloud when there's no one around Very Happy
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Mon May 04, 2009 5:42 am

i usually sing along but i keep it quite so i can still hear his beautiful voice <3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon May 04, 2009 10:29 am

When I am home alone, I deff sing aloud! Whenever everyone is home, I sing quietly, but I still get into it just as if I was singing out loud! te he I mean, it's Jesse!!!!! That boy makes my heart sing like no other What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? 690817 What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? 690817
    iu_uppa_nhut

Number of posts : 22

Post  iu_uppa_nhut Mon May 04, 2009 10:41 am

I usually sing along but I keep quiet because my singing is terrible. But when I take a bath, I always sing Jesse's songs.... so loud that my neighborhood sometimes have to complain :">
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon May 04, 2009 3:23 pm

i sing along
    reallyyyy loudlyyyy
    even though im a terrible singer lol
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Mon May 04, 2009 3:27 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:i sing along
    reallyyyy loudlyyyy
    even though im a terrible singer lol

me too!
    and me and one of my friends (who also loves jesse), will have dance parties in our rooms when we are bored, and sing and dance really loudly and we sound horrible.
    we have also been taking a lot of walks outside lately since it's been so nice out, and we bring my ipod and we go to some places that are like trails in woods, and we sing as loud as we can since no one can hear us! lol
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon May 04, 2009 3:51 pm

I sing aloud and quietly. If nobody is home, then I'll sing louder. But I make sure to turn my ipod up pretty loud so I can hear Jesse better than I can hear myself. haha.

I LOVE to dance. I love making up dances and I just love dancing. So sometimes I'll just get up and start dancing like crazy or make up a new dance to one of his songs.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon May 04, 2009 4:05 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I sing aloud and quietly. If nobody is home, then I'll sing louder. But I make sure to turn my ipod up pretty loud so I can hear Jesse better than I can hear myself. haha.

I LOVE to dance. I love making up dances and I just love dancing. So sometimes I'll just get up and start dancing like crazy or make up a new dance to one of his songs.

Sounds like a total blast! What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? 110686
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Number of posts : 77
    Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Post  JesseLove Wed May 06, 2009 6:39 pm

I like listening to his songs when I wake up in the morning(especially My Baby) and when I go to sleep(especially Just So You Know).
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed May 06, 2009 7:22 pm

haha i definately sing LOUD and CLEAR when listening to his songs!! well, i guess not always cuz sometimes i'm with friends and they don't wanna hear me singing over him ... well, they usually don't wanna hear him singing at all, but that's besides the point. haha
    kayygarcia
    kayygarcia

Number of posts : 45
    Hobbies : listening to music. ipod. computer. myspace. aim. msn. Jesse McCartney!

Post  kayygarcia Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:36 am

haha i sing loud too! but only when im by myself.when im in my room i'll turn it up when i hear a Jesse McCartney song and then i'll sing outloud and start dancing lol xD but when im with people i just blast the song through my headphones. which is just as great.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:37 am

I sing loud either when my ipod on or is it on the radioo as long as I am not on the bus or the train on the way to school I sing loud and proud because Jesse is amazing and you just cant not sing to his songs even in the shower I sing them thats how much I love him lol
    JMacIsMyLife
    JMacIsMyLife

Number of posts : 10
    Hobbies : listening to jesse's songs and everything! :D

Post  JMacIsMyLife Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:47 am

uhmm. well when i hear his voice i was like
    What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Tumblr_l78ov6QnlO1qzkyg7

then i'm going to enjoy it like

What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Tumblr_l749sy9fbr1qzkyg7

then when the song ends i was like

What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Tumblr_l7fayuvLj21qaf4it

then i'm going to play it again and dance like
    What do you do when listening to Jesse's songs? Tumblr_l1tcapCoM81qaj3o3

the end. Smile
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:37 pm

^^ HA! love that! =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:17 pm