JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Crash & Burn: A Jatie McCassidy Fan Fiction

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Crash & Burn: A Jatie McCassidy Fan Fiction Empty Crash & Burn: A Jatie McCassidy Fan Fiction

Post  JesseMAC22 Mon May 11, 2009 6:05 pm

I posted this before, but the forum got deleted. So I'm posting it here. Very Happy

Chapter One: Green With Envy, Raging With Jealousy

"How about...Amanda?" Jesse suggests. "Nah. I think Jatie would be better. I mean, if the baby's a girl and looks like both of us, it would be perfect!" Katie protests. Jesse looks at down at Katie, who is cuddled in his arms, and laughs. "What?" Katie asks, surprised. "Don't you think it's weird that we're thinking about baby names when you're not even pregnant? I know it's been two years now, but I don't know. It just feels weird." Jesse explains. " I don't think it's weird. I just think it's kinda fun." Katie says with a smile. "And plus, if it ever happens, we'll be prepared." "I guess." Jesse replies, skeptically. "The 'boy' names would be harder though." Katie admits. "Why?" "Because, it has to fit perfectly with the last name 'McCartney', duh." "You make it sound so crucial." Jesse laughs. "That's because it is, Jess." Katie replies. "You do know I wear the pants in this relationship, right?" Jesse asks in a cocky, playful manner. "You may wear the pants, but I control the zipper!" Katie shoots back, grinning. "What's that supposed to mean?" Jesse asks, confused at Katie's assumption. Then, Dory Lobel, Jesse's musical director and lead guitarist walks in and interrupts their conversation. "What are you two lovebirds squabbling about?" Dory asks, heading into the kitchen. "Nothing special, just baby names." Jesse answers back. "Is Katie pregnant? Don't be lying to me, Porcupine Head!" Dory says, astonished. "No. Dory, chill, we were just bored. And my hair does not look like a porcupine, Baldy!" Jesse reassures. "Oh! For a second there, I thought you were actually serious. And BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!" Dory shoots back with his index finger raised from behind the refrigerator door. "We got everything set up for the concert, except the singer." Ginger says as she enters backstage. "We need to start soundcheck, hun." "I'll be right there, mom. You wanna come and jam with us. You know, sing a little, uh, what was it? Oh yeah! 'I think I love you, so what am I so afraid of--" Jesse jokes, until Katie persuades him to stop. "Jesse, you know I haven't sung anything since 2003." Katie whines, blushing. "Fine. Your loss though." Jesse says as he gets up from the couch they were sitting on. Katie stares at him with crossed arms, a childish pout pasted on her face. "You don't have to sing if you don't want to." Jesse whispers into her ear. They kiss and make up and the two walk out to the stage hand in hand. Jesse and his band run through "Just So You Know", "Right Where You Want Me", "Daddy's Little Girl", and "Beautiful Soul". He soon decides to cheer Katie up by taking her by the hand and leading onto the stage. Jesse's pianist begins playing, "Tell Her", on the piano, while Jesse serenades. Once the song is over, the band takes a 10 minute breather. "Why do you look miserable?" Katie asks her sullen looking boyfriend. "How do you know people are actually going to show up?" Jesse asks with doubtful displeasure. "Because, you have a great support system, awesome fans that want to see you, and you love singing and performing. And because I know you so well." "Yeah, since Dream Street, I know." Jesse sighs in exasperation. "Jesse, you need to get yourself ready. We're going to start letting people in." Ginger informs her son.

"OMJMAC!!! I can't wait to see him! Damn, he FINE!" one fan says to her best friends. "I know right! Maybe, he'll wave at us!!!!" her friends reply in excitement. Ecstatic laughter and jitters filled the venue as crazed fans filed in through the doors. "Jesse, you've got two minutes." the concert organizer says. "Break a leg, Jess." Katie says to Jesse, who looks like a nervous wreck. "You'll do amazing, Jess. Don't worry." Katie comforts. "I love you so much." Jesse confesses to Katie, planting a kiss on her lips. "I love you, too. Now, go! You can't keep your fans waiting." Katie warns. "Right." Jesse says, exiting though the door. High pitched screams and cries that could easily break a million windows filled the building as soon as Jesse hit the stage. "Sup New York! You guys ready?" Jesse yells into the mic. More and more screams emitted from the crowd. Jesse sang his heart out the rest of the night, signed autographs, and took pictures with his fans. "Awesome show everyone! You all did great!" Sherry commented with great enthusiasm. "Where's Katie?" Jesse asked Sherry and Ginger. "Oh, she got a call back for an audition she did." Ginger explained. "When'd she leave?" Jesse asked, successfully hiding some disappointment. "During your after concert Meet & Greet." Ginger continued. "Oh. So where to next?" Jesse asked, changing the subject. "Los Angeles." Ginger and Sherry said in unison, looking at the small tour schedule. A security guard came running through the doors with a group of girls with him. "Do you girls have backstage passes or something?" Jesse asked in bewilderment. "Mr. McCartney, these girls aren't in here because they have passes, they're in here for starting a riot as Ms. Cassidy was walking outside." the guard explained. "Really?" Jesse says, walking up to the group of girls; all of whom were too embarrassed to speak. "You thinks it's funny making fun of people and yelling at them for no apparent reason? How would you like it if a bunch of strangers on the street started yelling at you when you didn't do anything to them. 'Cause, I honestly wouldn't like it. I don't want to even look at you guys right now!" Jesse began to yell as his anger rose. "You guys are no fans of mine and I want them out! GET OUT! GO! LEAVE! THROW 'EM OUTTA HERE!" Jesse shouted furiously. Once they left, Sherry gave Jesse some cold water to calm him down. On their way to the airport, Jesse decided to call Katie, but after a few rings, it went to voicemail. "Hey, Katie! It's Jess, call me back when you get this message, 'kay. Bye." Jesse said after the "tone". Knowing that Katie was at a call back, Jesse still Couldn't help feeling that something could be wrong. "You okay, sweetie?" momager, Ginger, asks. "I don't know. I just have this weird gut feeling that something's wrong." Jesse replies with concealed worry. "We got her." a mysterious voice spoke. "You won't get away with this." Katie yelled with anger. "We already are and there's nothing you can do about it." the mean voice said with a smirk. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Katie yelled with all her might. "Oh, will someone please shut her airbrushed asset up!" the voice ordered. "No. No, please, don't do this to me. NOOOOOOOOOO!" Katie begged and yelled as an unfamiliar figure slowly began to approach her.

Crash & Burn: A Jatie McCassidy Fan Fiction CrashBurn_AJatieMcCassidyFanFicChPr
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Crash & Burn: A Jatie McCassidy Fan Fiction Empty Re: Crash & Burn: A Jatie McCassidy Fan Fiction

Post  starrynights Wed May 20, 2009 6:37 pm

I like this one, was reading it on the other board!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Crash & Burn: A Jatie McCassidy Fan Fiction Empty Re: Crash & Burn: A Jatie McCassidy Fan Fiction

Post  babygirl49392 Wed May 20, 2009 11:22 pm

starrynights wrote:I like this one, was reading it on the other board!

Me too!!
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Crash & Burn: A Jatie McCassidy Fan Fiction Empty Crash & Burn: A Jatie McCassidy Fan Fiction

Post  JesseMAC22 Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:25 pm

Sorry for the lack of update. I'm currently writing chapter three, but for now here's chapter two.

Chapter Two: Departure?

"Goooooooooooooooood Morning Los Angeles! This is Ricky Rick comin' at you from L.A's NUMBER ONE radio station JLT 198.7. It's gonna be a scorcher out there at a blazing 110! So all you surfers out there, grab your boards and hit the water! 'Cause you know what they say: "Summer's not over until the fat professor hands out the syllabus!" We're gonna start you off right with Rhianna's hit 'S.O.S.', only here on JLT 198--!" Jesse slams down on the on the off button with a groggy hand. He groans and goes back to sleep. But as he's tries to get more shut eye, Dory walks in and yells into Jesse's ear. Jesse jolts up in an instant. "What the hell, Dory." Jesse asks, half asleep. "Momager said to come in here and wake you up." Dory explained, ruffling Jesse's hair. Jesse shakes him off and reluctantly rolls out of bed. "Did Katie ever come in last night?" Jesse asked in a sleepy tone. "About that. Uh, Jesse, there's something that I nee--" Dory began. But before he could finish, Ginger walked in. "Oh, good! You're awake! Did you tell him yet?" Ginger asked Dory. "Tell me what? Wha--What's going on?" Jesse asked, his voice growing tense. "I was just going to tell you what your fans said about Katie." Dory said, trying to avoid the bad news. "Can it wait, D. I wanna call her first." Jesse said. "No!" Dory and Ginger said in hurried unison. "Why?" Jesse said suspiciously. "Uh..uh...She..." Dory tired to stall, looking at Ginger for backup. "She's probably sleeping, Jess. You shouldn't wake her." Ginger explained. "Right. Look, I'm gonna get cleaned up and I'll meet you guys later." Jesse said, walking towards the bathroom. Once Dory and Ginger left, Jesse ran to his cell and dialed Katie's number. But, like last time, it went straight to voicemail. "Damn! What's up with her?" Jesse said to himself. He shrugged and went about his duties. "What goes on peoples?" Jesse said, entering the kitchen. "Okay, why is it all of a sudden freakishly quiet in here? Am I doing something wrong because if I am, you can tell me." Jesse informed. When no one replied, Jesse spoke out again. "Seriously you guys! What the hell is going on!?" Jesse yelled in bewilderment and frustration. "Okay. I'm gonna head out and once you guys remember how to talk again, call me." Jesse said, walking towards the front door. "Jesse!" Sherry called. "Oh, now you guys are talking." Jesse played. "Can I talk to you in the other room?" Sherry asked. "Sure." Jesse replied. They walked into the studio where it was soundproof and closed the door behind them. "Jesse, you have to know what those girls said about Katie." Sherry said in a tone that meant something was wrong. "What?" Jesse asked worriedly. "You won't like it, but here it goes. They called her a slut, a snobby bitch, a poser, fake, and they said that she only wanted you for eye candy." Sherry explained. "And they call themselves 'true fans'? True fans would except my life choices and have my back no matter what. Yeah, I have a girlfriend, so what? I love her with my life and she loves me back just as much. Ggggrrrr! I now it's their opinion, but I love Katie too much to let it slide. Those girls are banned from every concert, Meet & Greet, event, talk show, everything! I don't want to be anywhere near them, unless they want their heads ripped off!" Jesse yelled angrily.

"Please, just let me go." Katie begged feebly. "And have you go back and cuddle in my future husband's arms? IDTS, I don't think so." the voice said. "LET ME GO NOW OR YOUR NECKS SNAP LIKE CHICKEN BONES!" Katie shouted at the group of girls. The very same girls that started the riot after Jesse's concert. "Go to hell!" Katie sneered through clenched teeth. The girls laughed in maniacal unison. Chained up, sweaty, bloody, and bruised, Katie struggled to escape. "You're not getting out of here alive, you know that right?" the voice said in a malicious manner. "Jesse's going to get me out of here, because he loves me, not you." Katie said fighting tears. "That'll be the day! No, you'll still be here, wasting away. And I'll be Mrs. McCartney and Jesse'll be my baby daddy! He'll never find you." the voice admired. "You're wrong!" Katie yelled. Back at the house, Jesse ate breakfast in discrete anger. He stood up and put his dishes in the sink. "If anyone needs to talk to me, don't bother trying!" Jesse yelled from the staircase. "Don't. I'll talk to him." Ginger insisted to Dory. Ginger walked to Jesse's room and began knocking on the door. "Jesse, honey, can I come in?" Ginger asked in a motherly, comforting tone. Jesse got up from his bed and open the door with sharp distaste. "What part of 'don't bother trying' do you people not understand!?" Jesse said angrily. "Can we talk first?" Ginger pressed on. Jesse widened the door to let his mom in and closed it behind him. "Jesse, I get that you're going through a hard time right now, but you need to calm yourself down before your next concert." Ginger insisted. "I'm not going." Jesse said, staring up at the ceiling. "Jesse your fans have waited a long time for this and--" Ginger began. "And what? Yell some more stuff at Katie? No. I'm not going! If they could wait this long, they can wait a little longer." Jesse hissed. There was a long pause between the two, until Ginger finally spoke. "Jesse, I don't think you should worry about fans yelling at Katie." Ginger said slowly. "Why?" Jesse replied, still angry. "Um...I don't know how to say this." Ginger stammered. "Sherry already told me, okay." Jesse informed her. "It's not that. I should just tell you after the concert." Ginger decided. "If it's about Katie, then I'm not waiting." Jesse said, his voice growing persistent. Dory poked his shiny head through the door and said, "We have an hour to get to the venue, so we'd better leave." "No. I--" Jesse rebelled. "You're going! I'll chain you to seat if you try to escape!" Ginger threatened. Jesse gave up and followed his mom out of the room. They reached the venue in an exact hour. They set everything up while Jesse met with a few fans waiting outside. Being the amazing actor that he is, Jesse was able to hide his rage completely, without notice. The fans filed into the venue and awaited Jesse's appearance on stage. Jesse made his way onto the stage, eager to get through the first few songs. Jesse decided to give an introduction when it was time to sing "Tell Her". "You guys havin' a good time?" Jesse yelled into the mic, followed by his adorable chuckles. "Now, this next song, I wrote about a very special girl in my life, besides my mom," Jesse began, looking over to his mom with a smile. "She isn't here right now, but she knows who she is. This next song is called 'Tell Her'." Jesse said with tears welling in his eyes.

"Thank you, Los Angeles! You've been a wonderful audience! Peace!" Jesse finished his last song and exited off the stage. After the Meet & Greet, Jesse took a breather backstage. He took out his cell and began to dial Katie's number, but before he could press talk, Dory said, "She won't pick up no matter how many times you call her." "Is she mad at me or something?" Jesse asked, confused. Jesse still pressed talk anyway, thinking Dory was playing a prank on him or something. Back in the basement, Katie saw her phone vibrating on the table several feet away from her. The leader of the "I Hate Katie Fanclub" picked up the phone. "Awwww, it's Jesse! Maybe I should take this one." she said with a smirk. "Hello." she spoke into the phone. "Hello? Is Katie there?" Jesse answered back. "Katie? Oh, she'll have to call you back--" she began to reply, but Katie cut her off. "JESSE! HELP ME, PLEASE! JESSE, PLEASE HELP!" Katie yelled with all her might, hoping Jesse would hear her. "Katie?" Jesse spoke into the phone. "Katie where are you?" Jesse said panicking. "No. She'll call you back." the voice said again and hung up instantly. "Are you ever going to shut up or do I have to do it for you?" the leader asked. "Inject her!" the leader commanded to one of her minions. The girl walked over with a needle and jammed it into Katie's arm. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GRRRRRRRRRRR!" Katie yelled in pain. "That girl on the phone...tha--that wasn't Katie. I heard her, but it sounded like she was somewhere else--" Jesse said, his thoughts scattering. Everyone in the room averted their eyes and pretended to be busy. "Someone tell me what the hell is going on! NOW!" Jesse shouted. "Jesse we didn't want to worry you." Ginger said with concern. "Why? Where's Katie? You all know where she is don't you!? You don't even bother to tell me!? Huh!?" Jesse said with rising fury. "Jesse, Katie got kidnapped." Dory yelled before anyone else could. "What? How? Why? Who?" Jesse stuttered. "We don't know? But we have the police on the case." Sherry explained. "I can't believe this!" Jesse shouted. He left the room and escaped outside. Ginger followed in suit. "Jesse, the police will figure everything out." Ginger said reassuringly. "The police won't do anything! You know what, I bet it was those girls that started the whole riot back in New York. I should've known it was them!" Jesse bellowed. "Jess, please calm down." Ginger told her son, but it was no use. "I won't! If my fans aren't going to accept the choices I make, like me having a girlfriend, then I'm leaving. For good!" Jesse threatened. "Leaving?" Ginger asked. "Leaving this business, leaving this town, leaving them." Jesse explained. "But why would you quit something you've worked so hard for?" Ginger asked in astonishment. "It's just not worth it anymore, mom." Jesse replied looking out into the dark, night sky. Ginger didn't rebel, knowing that her son had made up his mind and wouldn't change it. The two walked back inside without speaking a word.

**CHAPTER TWO PROMO PIC:
    Crash & Burn: A Jatie McCassidy Fan Fiction CrashBurn_AJatieMcCassidyFanFicC-1
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:47 pm

i like it so far
    JMrocks1988
    JMrocks1988

Number of posts : 9
    Hobbies : Looking at Jesse McCartney photos, writing fanfiction

Post  JMrocks1988 Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:18 pm

So far I really like this and find it really interesting! My only tiny little criticism is that I kind of get lost in the long paragraphs and can't find my place again- does that make sense? I really love the chapter pictures, did you do them yourself?
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Post  JesseMAC22 Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:56 pm

JMrocks1988 wrote:So far I really like this and find it really interesting! My only tiny little criticism is that I kind of get lost in the long paragraphs and can't find my place again- does that make sense? I really love the chapter pictures, did you do them yourself?

I understand, I'll try to make them a bit easier to read. Yeah, I do make the pictures myself. I just get pictures of shows/movies they were in or photo shoots and use them to inspire the next chapter. I'm still working on ch. 3, but I'll get it posted, hopefully, today Smile
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Post  JesseMAC22 Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:22 pm

It's been a while, but here's Chapter three! Very Happy

Chapter Three: 'Til Death Do Us Part

Three weeks, Katie thought to herself. The worst three weeks of my life. No food, water, and especially, no Jesse. God, if I die today, please tell Jesse I love him. The sound of footsteps broke Katie's train of thought. "Awww! Did our bleach blond tramp sleep well?" Kelly Armstrong, the brains behind the kidnap, said sarcastically. "No, but thanks for asking." Katie replied, bitterly. "Good". Kelly said with a smirk. Three weeks, Jesse thought to himself. The worst three weeks of my life. No music, no fans, and especially, no Katie. Back in his hometown of Westchester County, New York, Jesse sat on the rooftop of his house looking out at the cloudy, overcast sky. Carefully getting up, Jesse jumps off and renters to the smell of scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, and freshly squeezed orange juice. "Hey honey," Ginger called from the kitchen, "breakfast's ready if you're hungry." At the foot of the stairs, Jesse reluctantly makes his way to the kitchen. "Wow! You're actually eating! That's a shock." Timmy says to his older brother who generously helps himself to some waffles. "What are you talking about, Timmy? I eat all the time." Jesse replied with a mouthful of waffle. "Yeah, I know, but not like you used to. You know, since Katie--" Timmy tried to say. "How many times do I have to tell people to never mention that name, ever!?" Jesse yelled, slamming his fist on the table. "Mom, Jesse's yelling at me!" Timmy whines to his mother, who's washing the pan she used. "Timothy Glover Mark McCartney, you mind your brother. Where's your father, you're going to be late for school." Ginger said, looking around for Scot. "Hey Timbo! Come on, let's get in the car." Scot said at the door, putting on his jacket. "So, Jesse, are you feeling okay?" Ginger asked tentatively. "I'm okay, I guess." Jesse inaudibly whispers, trying to distract himself with his breakfast. "Jesse, look at yourself. You look sick, too sick, it's scary." Ginger said with concern. Ginger was right. Jesse looked pale, like he lost a lot of weight, and like he hasn't slept in days. "I'm fine, mom." Jesse denied. "Jesse--" "Look, mom, can we just drop it, please?" Jesse said getting up from the table. He ran upstairs to his room and plopped himself onto his bed. Staring at his ceiling, Jesse felt the world stop, closing his eyes, he whispered, "Katie, where are you?" Still chained up, Katie tries to keep her strength up. She doesn't look any different than Jesse, maybe a little worse. Cuts and bruises on her face and arms, thinner than usual, like her heart would give out any minute. That was what Kelly wanted all along. As most fans are, Kelly was obsessed, really obsessed. She not only wanted to be with Jesse, she wanted to marry him, have his kids, sing with him, be his love interests in movies and T.V., and she wanted to be buried next to him when they die. Just think of the movie Obsessed with Beyoncé.

"The plan's working. Soon, Katie will be out of the picture, and Jesse will be mine!" Kelly whispered to her friends. "Maybe we should just give her a little bit of food and water. She looks awful." Maddie suggested. "You aren't getting soft on me now, are you Madeline?" Kelly asked viciously. "Maddie's right, Kel. We should just let her go already. I would've rather done this to an evil clown or Perez Hilton." Alana agreed. "If you two don't shut up now, you'll end up like her! Got it?" Kelly threatened. Katie could hear them, they didn't know it, but she could. They were starting to care, sort of, but at least they were caring. She had to come up with a plan, a plan that would have Maddie and Alana's guilt to get the best of them. But how? After getting a few Twinkies and Slim Jims from the kitchen pantry, Jesse escaped back to his room, where he found Timmy on his laptop. "Timmy, get out!" Jesse bellowed from behind. "I'm doing homework!" Timmy protested, typing words on a word document. "Timmy, just unplug it and leave, please." Jesse told Timmy. "We never hang out anymore." Timmy said, facing his brother now. "Come on, Timmy. Of course we do." Jesse said, trying to avoid the point that his brother was right. "Not really. I thought, since you came back, we could do the stuff we used to. Now all you do is lock yourself in your room and sulk around all the time." Timmy explained, turning back to the laptop. "If I give you a Twinkie and Slim Jim, will you get out of my hair?" Jesse bribed. "Are you that big of a butthead that you're completely missing the point or are you really that old?" Timmy asked, shocked that his brother couldn't get what he was saying. "Look, Tim, you don't have to make fun of me, all right." Jesse said, laying on his bed, Twinkie and Slim Jim in hand. "It's called denial, Jesse. Don't worry, when you mature like me, you'll understand." Timmy said to his brother in a haughty tone. "What are trying to say Timmy?" Jesse asked, angry that his brother was making sense, but proud that he has wised up in the last few years. "Distract yourself. Do what you used to and start letting the people you love back into your life again. Starting off with your intelligent little brother." Timmy said, leaving with Jesse's laptop. "Who are you and what have you done with my brother?" Jesse said in disbelief. Is my younger brother actually making sense for once? Jesse thought. "News flash, Jess. I grew up." Timmy said, closing the door behind him. Jesse lay there on his bed, taking in what his brother had said. Maybe he's right. Jesse thought. No, I'm not ready yet.

In the basement, the girls leave off to another room, but have Katie on surveillance. But after a few hours of keeping a close eye on her, Kelly, Maddie, and Alana all fell asleep. Knowing she had a chance at freedom, Katie found her cell phone sitting a few feet away from her. Gathering what little strength she had left, she was able to drag it toward her. While the girls were too busy arguing, Katie was able to loosen the grip of the ropes that tied her hands together, but created the illusion that she was still tied up. Pulling her arms apart, she broke lose. Katie picked up the phone and called, not the police, but Jesse. Ring…Ring…Ring... "Come on, Jesse. Pick up your phone, please. I need you." Katie pleaded, holding back tears. "Hello?" Jesse said into the phone. "Jesse, help me. It's me, Katie." Katie replied. "Katie, wher-- where are you?" Jesse said nervously. "I'm at 421 Baker Street. But you have to hurry..." Katie explained. Hearing the commotion, Kelly awoke with rage. After shaking Maddie and Alana awake, she decided to take drastic measures. "Please hurry, Jesse..." Katie said hurriedly. "You're a huge pain in the ***, you know that." Kelly said from behind. Katie hung up the phone. Without hesitation, Jesse fled his house without saying a word to anyone. He had to save her, even if it would cost him his life. Anger and rage overpowering her, Kelly picked up a gun, yanked Katie's hair, and held the gun up to Katie's head. "I'm going to end you. You'll regret dating Jesse." Kelly sneered. "Kelly, you've gone completely coo coo bananas!" Maddie yelled. "I wouldn't have agreed to this if I knew it would get this bad." Alana replied. Kelly, unaware of Maddie's Karate skills, successfully knocked the gun out of Kelly's hand and held her down. All the while, Alana caught Katie and led her to the double doors to freedom. While standing outside, Alana called the police and Maddie had Kelly tied up at full surrender. Speeding down the street, Jesse pulled up his car and shot out of it like lightening. "Katie. Oh, babe. I thought I lost for good." Jesse said through his bawling tears. "I missed you so much." Katie said in tears as well. Seeing the two arm in arm pushed Kelly's buttons. "Stop it! Stop hugging her! She doesn't deserve you!" Kelly yelled, trying to break Maddie's grip lose. "You have no right to talk to my girlfriend like that. You know what, I really, really hope your *** rots in jail because I never want to see your face at any concert ever again. You got it!?" Jesse scorned. When the police arrived, they carried Kelly away in handcuffs and gave Katie the medical attention she needed. He drove her back to his house, glad she was okay. As Jesse and Katie walked through the front door, everyone came rushing in to see what happened. "Jesse, honey? Is that you? Oh, thank God!" Ginger said "I'm fine, mom. So is Katie." Jesse said with a smile. Three weeks, Jesse and Katie thought. The best three weeks of my life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:53 pm