JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Empty The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:33 am

I'm like obsessed with Twilight and all the books, almost as bad as I am with Jesse. Ok, that might be a small stretch, but you get the point. So, I was just wanting to show you the movie posters and stills I've found so far of 'New Moon'. *Sucks so bad that Taylor Launter is only 17! Makes me feel so bad and wrong thinking that he looks so HOT and SEXY!* Anyway, please enjoy!

The Twilight Saga: New Moon NewMoon1

The Twilight Saga: New Moon NewMoon2

The Twilight Saga: New Moon NewMoon3

[The Twilight Saga: New Moon NewMoon4

The Twilight Saga: New Moon NewMoon5

The Twilight Saga: New Moon NewMoon6

The Twilight Saga: New Moon NewMoon7

The Twilight Saga: New Moon NewMoon8

The Twilight Saga: New Moon NewMoon9

The Twilight Saga: New Moon NewMoon10

The Twilight Saga: New Moon NewMoon11

The Twilight Saga: New Moon NewMoon12

Source: Just Jared Jr.
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Empty Re: The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Post  starrynights Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:53 am

Only one of those movie posters are real. And sadly, the real one is the one I like least lol. The fan made ones are better. I can't wait for this movie, and me and my friends have made a pact to not watch any footage or anything that is released about the movie. So none of us have seen the trailer. We want to be surprised when the movie comes out. That, and we are kinda sick of all the hype and attention Twilight is getting.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:30 pm

starrynights wrote:Only one of those movie posters are real. And sadly, the real one is the one I like least lol. The fan made ones are better. I can't wait for this movie, and me and my friends have made a pact to not watch any footage or anything that is released about the movie. So none of us have seen the trailer. We want to be surprised when the movie comes out. That, and we are kinda sick of all the hype and attention Twilight is getting.

Are you sure they are fan made? Because I got them from a movie site, like Yahoo! Movies page, I just can't remember which one.

That's cool that you made a pact. But as the date gets closer, it's going to be so hard to keep. So, GOOD LUCK!!

I know what you mean too. I read Twilight back in '05 and the re-read it when I heard it was coming as a movie. But I never got around to reading the sequels till last Nov. and Dec. After the movie was released in theaters. But the hype is getting old and even annoying because a lot of people only got into it to jump on the bandwagon, so to speak. And I think the writers and everyone at Summit know that, hence the reason they are pushing for Eclipse to get to theaters only 7 months after New Moon. I mean, come on, they even have Twilight band-aids for crying out loud!
    starrynights
    starrynights

Post  starrynights Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:36 pm

Yeah I'm almost positive that they are all fan made besides the 2nd one, because I saw all of those (minus the first Jacob one, that is new) before filming even started for NM. In fact the ones where Edward is holding Bella, they took the pics they did for Entertainment Weekly a while ago and used them lol. A lot of people have been fooled by the fan made posters, and the one with Edward alone actually spread around for a while as genuine.

It really annoys me that Summit is all about money and is rushing the movies out so soon. That just seems so crazy to me!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:09 pm

starrynights wrote:Yeah I'm almost positive that they are all fan made besides the 2nd one, because I saw all of those (minus the first Jacob one, that is new) before filming even started for NM. In fact the ones where Edward is holding Bella, they took the pics they did for Entertainment Weekly a while ago and used them lol. A lot of people have been fooled by the fan made posters, and the one with Edward alone actually spread around for a while as genuine.

It really annoys me that Summit is all about money and is rushing the movies out so soon. That just seems so crazy to me!

Yea, that makes sense. I didn't see the Jacob one till after filming started though, so I think it might be real. And especially since he isn't in the official one that has the rest of the pack on it. They would have to have one with just him for this movie. At least I think so.

It annoys me too. Especially since that means that it's going to have a new director, again. And now that Breaking Dawn is going to be made, has already been signed from what I understand, I think they will continue with the whole 'trend' and push it to be out asap too. Meaning, yet again, another director.
    starrynights
    starrynights

Post  starrynights Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:12 pm

I'm not sure if I am looking forward to BD as a movie or not. I think they will do the same with it, and since NM is Nov 09, Eclipse is July(?) 10, I think BD will be Nov 10. I guess in one way it gets it all over and done with, but I just hope the movies don't suffer because of the fast pace.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:18 pm

starrynights wrote:I'm not sure if I am looking forward to BD as a movie or not. I think they will do the same with it, and since NM is Nov 09, Eclipse is July(?) 10, I think BD will be Nov 10. I guess in one way it gets it all over and done with, but I just hope the movies don't suffer because of the fast pace.

Yea, I know. All the movies out and done in 2 years! Seriously! I don't think that would ever be good thing. That is one thing that makes me like the Harry Potter movies better. They haven't gotten greedy and tried to push them all out at once. Which I think makes the anticipation build and therefore making the response so much better.
    starrynights
    starrynights

Post  starrynights Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:20 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    starrynights wrote:I'm not sure if I am looking forward to BD as a movie or not. I think they will do the same with it, and since NM is Nov 09, Eclipse is July(?) 10, I think BD will be Nov 10. I guess in one way it gets it all over and done with, but I just hope the movies don't suffer because of the fast pace.

Yea, I know. All the movies out and done in 2 years! Seriously! I don't think that would ever be good thing. That is one thing that makes me like the Harry Potter movies better. They haven't gotten greedy and tried to push them all out at once. Which I think makes the anticipation build and therefore making the response so much better.

I know, and I am so excited to see HBP too! I was upset when they pushed it back to July. It can't get here fast enough for me.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:30 pm

starrynights wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

I know, and I am so excited to see HBP too! I was upset when they pushed it back to July. It can't get here fast enough for me.

I know! Me too! I so can't wait! And I can go to the midnight showing now too. I wasn't going to be able to because I was going to go to the July 15th show in St. Louis. And the decided to move HBP up to the 15th from the 17th. But still so EXCITED!! I was upset that they pushed it back to to July because I was looking forward the that weekend being AWESOME because I had my first New Kids concert that Sat night too. But it got better again because they brought Twilight up a few weeks. But still made me mad because they had already released the trailer for HBP.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Post  Admin Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:00 pm

Loveee those books Smile I can't wait for the movie
    and he does look SOOOOOOOOO GOOD.

Woo, seventeen like me! yay
    hah
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Number of posts : 77
    Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Post  JesseLove Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:29 pm

I just LOVE Twilight too. I need to go by me a shirt and I will soon. I;m so in love with Rob .P. The Twilight Saga: New Moon 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:24 am