JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

new forum for anybody that likes jonas, miley,twilight, jesse...etc

jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

new forum for anybody that likes jonas, miley,twilight, jesse...etc Empty new forum for anybody that likes jonas, miley,twilight, jesse...etc

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:38 pm

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

new forum for anybody that likes jonas, miley,twilight, jesse...etc Empty Re: new forum for anybody that likes jonas, miley,twilight, jesse...etc

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:55 pm

It tells me that the forum I selected doesn't exist.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

new forum for anybody that likes jonas, miley,twilight, jesse...etc Empty Re: new forum for anybody that likes jonas, miley,twilight, jesse...etc

Post  heathermarie Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:03 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:It tells me that the forum I selected doesn't exist.

yeah, it told me that too
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:10 pm

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:28 pm

jesseluver182 wrote:http://celebritypalace.forumotion.com/forum.htm click the banner on the top

Ok, thanks.
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:11 pm

I opened some of the forums. so please can see that i am posting info and photos on the site, so they should sign up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:22 am