JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
xxGetFreakyxx
babygirl49392
6 posters

The NEW Oxygen!!

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

The NEW Oxygen!! Empty The NEW Oxygen!!

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:50 pm

Here's the new performance of Oxygen! He shortened it and the girl is on stage the whole song. (Though to be, up until the end, the girl didn't look too into being the on picked, but she could have just been trying to act/come off that way, and you can't really see her reactions too good at the beginning. Anyway.) This is from last Saturday, June 6. Check it out!

Source: JesseMac.com Message Board and Megannxo24
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

The NEW Oxygen!! Empty Re: The NEW Oxygen!!

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:29 pm

if that girl was not happy jesse was singing to her then something is wrong with that chick lol

i would die

his voice sounds amazing(:
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:51 pm

I'm so jealous of people who get up there. and mostly, i'm jealous of the girls who get picked, but it means nothing to them. like seriously, if that was me, i'd be soooooo happy. i'd cry my eyes out.. i've seen some girls do that, but the ones that just sit there like .. oh this is nothing makes me mad Sad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Post  Admin Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:28 pm

I can't stand the ones who get picked and they are all over him and acting like they are really sexy and act like Jesse picked them, cuz he wants so bad to make out with them (sick) Even if Jesse does like the way you look, I still don't think he wants to make out with you infront of all the other fans of his!!! (seriously) Mad

-Miss Amp
    karin0106
    karin0106

Number of posts : 11

Post  karin0106 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:23 am

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:if that girl was not happy jesse was singing to her then something is wrong with that chick lol

i would die

his voice sounds amazing(:

i agree., it's like she has no reaction at all...but she's so lucky she gets to hug him for like 10 or 11 secs...,i counted haha..i'm so jealous..
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:00 pm

uug i know! that makes me mad!
    like i would literally have a heart attack...and she has no expression what so ever....i mean, i understand if she wants to act as normal as possible, and not be like a freak up there, but she really doesn't show anything..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:56 pm